SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

You guys did some awesome conversions here!

but you know what sucks? that you have to do EVERY conversion SIX times (or three if using studio):

- bombshell_0 , bombshell_1

- cleavage_0 , cleavage_1

- natural_0 , natural_1

...for just slightly different bodies, while you could do SIX more different outfits at the same time!

Why not to make bombshells calves identical to cleavage ones (unified body), then do outfits that fits cleavage style cleavage only and the ones that doesnt, in bombshell only? Just suggestion though, but when I saw amount of work you put into this I couldnt stop of writing it down. ;)

Fox31 Armors - 7B Bombshell / Cleavage with BBP

Moved here

Photos

Bombshell

Fox31 / Cuirass A

0bdf.jpg

8kni.jpg

Cuirass B

wrra.jpg

cm1q.jpg

Cuirass C (notice the texture problems, black spots)

h3bp.jpg

Cleavage

Fox31 / Cuirass A

3qwq.jpg

Cuirass B

plv9.jpg

Cuirass C (notice the texture problems, black spots)

jba1.jpg

Here's an conversion from the Fox31 Armors, originally made by Mita I belive.( please correct me if I'm wrong )

It comes with 2 versions, Bombshell and Cleavage.

- Standalone, but pay visit to the website and respect the original authors

- BBP support

- Weightslider support

- Cuirass C has some texture problems after I converted it. No idea what caused it. See the pictures

- There might be some minor clippings, especially on the panties

How to get: 

- Behind the Riverwood General Store, hatch to underground player Home, F31 dwemer locker if I'm right

- Use the console -help "fox31"

Bombshell download:

download.png

Cleavage download:

download.png

Photos

Bombshell

Fox31 / Cuirass A

0bdf.jpg

8kni.jpg

Cuirass B

wrra.jpg

cm1q.jpg

h3bp.jpg

Cleavage

Fox31 / Cuirass A

3qwq.jpg

Cuirass B

plv9.jpg

jba1.jpg

Credits:

- Mita for the original mod (correct if I'm wrong) http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-315.html

- Sevennity for the 7B Bombshell

- Caliente for the BS2 and OS

some one already made convertion

Here's an conversion from the Fox31 Armors, originally made by Mita I belive.( please correct me if I'm wrong )

It comes with 2 versions, Bombshell and Cleavage.

- Standalone, but pay visit to the website and respect the original authors

- BBP support

- Weightslider support

- Cuirass C has some texture problems after I converted it. No idea what caused it. See the pictures

- There might be some minor clippings, especially on the panties

How to get: 

- Behind the Riverwood General Store, hatch to underground player Home, F31 dwemer locker if I'm right

- Use the console -help "fox31"

Bombshell download:

download.png

Cleavage download:

download.png

Photos

Bombshell

Fox31 / Cuirass A

0bdf.jpg

8kni.jpg

Cuirass B

wrra.jpg

cm1q.jpg

h3bp.jpg

Cleavage

Fox31 / Cuirass A

3qwq.jpg

Cuirass B

plv9.jpg

jba1.jpg

Credits:

- Mita for the original mod (correct if I'm wrong) http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-315.html

- Sevennity for the 7B Bombshell

- Caliente for the BS2 and OS

Who? Where?

Who? Where?

I'm wondering this myself too. I tried to search the web for the conversion BEFORE I made mine. I were able to find UNP and CBBE versions, but not 7B version. Hence, I made one.

But if there already is an 7B version for this one out there somewhere, then oh well.  No harm done having 2 versions  :D  

One can never have enough 7B conversions  :D

You guys did some awesome conversions here!

but you know what sucks? that you have to do EVERY conversion SIX times (or three if using studio):

- bombshell_0 , bombshell_1

- cleavage_0 , cleavage_1

- natural_0 , natural_1

...for just slightly different bodies, while you could do SIX more different outfits at the same time!

Why not to make bombshells calves identical to cleavage ones (unified body), then do outfits that fits cleavage style cleavage only and the ones that doesnt, in bombshell only? Just suggestion though, but when I saw amount of work you put into this I couldnt stop of writing it down. ;)

Cleavage makes more sense for armors since the breasts are actually pushed together by it. It also looks better so no need to do the others. That way, you will only have to do two conversions. Also, bombshell legs look unnatural with it's thin knees compared to big thighs and calves. It should be scrapped imo. If an armor is based on that I smooth out the knee area in outfit studio to spare my eyes.

Did that guy who was making a Witch of the Wilds 7B conversion ever finish? I can make my own, but any time I try adding BBP the nif file gets corrupted.

He did finish and he's been converting armos like a fiend. He's got like 50+ atm, some of which are ones i've been wanting forever and a day! Neovinci's stuff, Infinite Blade, Raven Witch, as well as what i call in my mind 'deeper cuts' like Heilige Mutter, Ritual Armor of Boethia, and Ebony Ranger! 

Out of this world work imo. Kplant is a machine and i've had no problems with any of his conversions thus far.

------------------

Mid-post edit: Seems there has been a site problem of some kind and like 99% of his stuff has gone poof  :(. Hope he can get that rectified soon, hate to see all that effort erased.

Who? Where?

I'm wondering this myself too. I tried to search the web for the conversion BEFORE I made mine. I were able to find UNP and CBBE versions, but not 7B version. Hence, I made one.

But if there already is an 7B version for this one out there somewhere, then oh well.  No harm done having 2 versions  :D  

i was found it in some ola "japanes-china-asian" blog, but now i do not remember link

and he posted link for 7b...

42463.jpg

42461.jpg

Who? Where?

I made one myself, but didn't want to include the bikini version. Also you can fix the black spot issue in Nifskope. Pretty straight-forward. Not at home atm, else I'd give you the steps. :s

Did that guy who was making a Witch of the Wilds 7B conversion ever finish? I can make my own, but any time I try adding BBP the nif file gets corrupted.

Hey Myztikrice,

I believe you're referring to me:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/page-49

I was never able to get the Skirt to work properly. If you have a functioning conversion, then by all means please post :)

Also, if you get a chance could you PM your process for getting the skirt to appear properly. My inexperience with weight paint just made it worse haha.

Thanks!

Here's the High Heel conversion for those interested. Nothing great, just CBBE converted the meshes in to Bombshell meshes.

Should also be noted, that these meshes are created for the Bombshell body. There may be some minor clipping here and there, but nothing major. If you're using some other body type, like Cleavage, you'll get major clipping around the knees area, I would recommend using only Bombshell body and armors. You are free to tinker around and make it so, that there's no clipping with other body types.

Required:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/? - Well duh, use with Bombshell body, you'll get major clipping around the knees area with any other body type

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43381/? - Bob's Boots for CBBE and UNP - v8.3  ( you can use v8.0, but you wont get few boots then )

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/? - HDT HighHeels System

You should be able to do an easy install with NMM, When asked to overwrite, naturally overwrite all.

attachicon.gifBobs Boots for 7B Bombshell - v8.3 needed.rar  ( dont mind the "v8.3 needed", you can use the v8.0. you'll lose few boots thou)

y0o9.jpg

cuha.jpg

fa46.jpg

ps. once again, you can just tinker around with the meshes, if you want to use any other body than Bombshell. I mainly converted this for myself, and I mainly use only Bombshell body, so I didn't see any need to fix them to work with other body types.

credits:

beazalbob69 for the Bob's Boots for CBBE and UNP

HydrogensaysHDT for the HDT HighHeels System

Sevennity for the Sevenbase Bombshell

Question.

Should you not add skin weights from the 7B Bombshell body to a skirt in order for the skirt to behave properly?

What I mean is, I'm converting an outfit from Vindictus and I did finish a quick draft of it, but the front skirt seemed to be much smaller in-game, than in 3ds Max/Nifskope. It also behaved oddly when running around viewing it front/side angles.

Or, for something like that should you just add HDT Cloth Physics?

It's actually a front skirt very much like Witch of the Wild.

Scratch that, figured it out, was a problem with pelvis weighting.

Would anyone of you talented converters be interested in creating a 7B compatible version of this mod?

I realize B3lisario (UNPB converter) created a UNPB version some time ago. The author of the original mod has been away for a while.

Should any of you find the time to do so, I'd love a version for both finger/toe nails as the design is quite unique and spells a more feral, animalistic design as compared to more simple nail shapes.

Being able to equip/unequip them is also a nice advantage.