Simple Outcomes for Acheron

View File

Some simple outcome Add Ons for the upcoming Acheron death alternative mod

These Add Ons are still in testing, as Acheron itself still is in beta!

I'd be happy about anyone who wants to try them and provide useful feedback if something breaks!

--- Please read ---

There's currently a bug in Acheron's way of choosing outcomes! If you have an Add-On with a high priority installed, but you set its MCM weight to zero, you won't get any outcome anymore, if there are only outcomes with lesser priorities installed!

Especially for these Add-Ons: if you installed both, Simple Assault and Simple Rescue, then Simple Rescue will never trigger for a hostile defeat, even when you've set the weight of Simple Assault to zero in the MCM of Acheron.

--- NEW UPDATE ---

Scrab released version 1.2.1 of Acheron. That fixes most of the stuff that was wrong with Hunter's Pride and thus active Assaults.

BUT for this to really function, you have to do a small workaround, as there still is a bug when first loading into game from desktop:

1) Load up a save (so you can move)

2) Reload this save again from in-game

3) After you can move again, the Hunter's Pride menu should work reliably for the rest of the game session

If you don't do this, Acheron seems to not load the menu options correctly and it won't show up when first loading into game.

Requirements

For all

Acheron -> for all the latest version you MUST have at least v1.3.1!

For Simple Assault

SexLab Framework - should work with P+, too

Devious Devices - optional

For Simple Slavery

Simple Slavery Plus Plus

Features

Simple Rescue -  a lucky toss

When getting defeated or when a friendly NPC wins the combat, you pass out and wake up in a nearby* inn

*in the same hold where the defeat happened. Still may be the other end of the hold

Simple Slavery - as trampoline to several humiliating quests

When a hostile faction wins the battle, they might want to earn  some gold with you ...

They send you to the slave selling platform of Simple Slavery, from where it goes to its various outcomes

For follower support, I suggest a third party mod, eg Follower Slavery Mod

Simple Assault - the LoversLab classic
PLEASE READ

Since v0.7 there's a new way to enable creature assaults! For this you have to do the following:

1. Open up the file SKSE/Acheron/Consequences/Hostile/SimpleAssault.yaml
  2. To enable creature assaults, remove this segment:
Conditions:
  RaceType:
    - Human

The old option in the MCM is gone! That means, everybods who wants to get assaulted by creatures, has to re-enable it, as described above!

UPDATE END

When you loose against hostiles, they might want to have some fun ... or you win and can have it yourself ...

You and some of your followers might get raped by the victorious enemies. Built as immersive scenario with crowd gathering, commentary and some gold loss.

Has its own functionality to decide whether a victim fits in an enemies' gender preference. If not, they just watch but don't take action.

Soft tie in into Devious Devices - you might find yourself tied up when they are finished with you ...

MCM provided for additional individuality.

Also has the active part - this one might or might not be broken, please provide feedback!!!

Acheron provides the option of Hunter's Pride, a menu to decide the fate of defeated enemies ... and you get the option to "Assault", too

How to provide feedback

When giving feedback, especially for bug reports, please give

1) The add on that had the bug

2) The version of this addon

3) A papyrus log for when this bug happened (there are many tutorials around the web how to get those)

These are the most helpful information you can provide, so I can fix things ;)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/13/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Acheron, SL Framework, Simple Slavery ++
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Looks very promising. I'm tempted to switch over from Baka Defeat to Simple Outcomes and Archeron. Not sure yet. Just out of curiosity: since Scrab also intends to work on a new YK as addon, is this mod supposed to compete with YK? That's fine by me, but if else, what are the intended differences?

Edited by Gyra
1 minute ago, Gyra said:

is this mod supposed to compete with YK? That's fine by me, but if else, what are the intended differences?

Not really competing, you can think of this as YK light ^^ I took the old YK as architectural framework, so there definitely are and will be similarities.

The main differences: for Simple Assault, there's no item theft (just gold) and no NPC on NPC action. Instead, there's a soft hook into DD and the gender preferences.

The last one could result in you only loosing gold, as no enemy is sexually interested in you ;)

If you care about running into an Imperial patrol raping some Stormcloaks randomly, then you'll have to wait for the Acheron version of YK.

1 hour ago, Gyra said:

Looks very promising. I'm tempted to switch over from Baka Defeat to Simple Outcomes and Archeron. Not sure yet. Just out of curiosity: since Scrab also intends to work on a new YK as addon, is this mod supposed to compete with YK? That's fine by me, but if else, what are the intended differences?

Perhaps more generalized, competition in Acheron isnt about pushing one out in favor for the other. You can use both Simple Assault and Y. Kudasai in the same game both adding new options to Acheron and decide which of these options you want to use - potentially also both at the same time, to add some variety in how exactly assaults execute

If you dont like a specific detail in one assault realization that another one has but you still want to use the first assault for some reason, theres nothing stopping you from just using both at the same time

The intention is that rivalry diversifies options, not so much to push other people "out of business"

Having some problems, let me know if you need more information.

Testing Method

First I started with my current character. I uninstalled SL Defeat, saved and exited the game, installed Acheron, Simple Assault, and Simple Rescue. I used the console to spawn in some bandits and let them kill me. This is the RealChar.log file. I also thought it might be due to uninstalling things mid playthrough, so I tried coc Riverwood from the main menu, let the messages finish, then spawned a bandit and let it kill me. This is the TestChar.log file.

Both plugins are currently loaded last in my load order, Rescue first then Assault.

Simple Assault 0.3.1

Upon being defeated, I would fall to the ground. I could see in the logs that acheron chose simple assault, then I would stand up and get the Player Victim quest completed message without ever being assaulted. Sometimes the bandits would re-aggro and defeat me again. At least once this lead to the proper assault scenes, but usually it just caused a fade to black screen then waking up somewhere random.

I didn't get around to testing it, but I'm curious how this mod will handle assaulters dying after the scene (due to a succubus mod for example).

Simple Rescue 0.5

This doesn't show up in Acheron's drop down list, and I see no mention of it in the logs. It's definitely installed and not being overwritten by anything.

RealChar.log TestChar.log

Hi

I've not given this addon a proper playthrough testing as having npcs in a perpetual bleedout (not recovered) state is jarring for me. So was wondering if the following scenarios are possible ...

Male vs Male or F vs F = Instead of a bleedout state why not have another non sex animation playout for example a beat up animation.

Ideally (immersion wise) I'd love to see defeated foes knocked out flat on the floor with a spell that allows them to recover after xyz time. thanks

Edited by pinkfluf
forgot to add thanks
12 hours ago, phalancks said:

Having some problems, let me know if you need more information.

Testing Method

First I started with my current character. I uninstalled SL Defeat, saved and exited the game, installed Acheron, Simple Assault, and Simple Rescue. I used the console to spawn in some bandits and let them kill me. This is the RealChar.log file. I also thought it might be due to uninstalling things mid playthrough, so I tried coc Riverwood from the main menu, let the messages finish, then spawned a bandit and let it kill me. This is the TestChar.log file.

Both plugins are currently loaded last in my load order, Rescue first then Assault.

Simple Assault 0.3.1

Upon being defeated, I would fall to the ground. I could see in the logs that acheron chose simple assault, then I would stand up and get the Player Victim quest completed message without ever being assaulted. Sometimes the bandits would re-aggro and defeat me again. At least once this lead to the proper assault scenes, but usually it just caused a fade to black screen then waking up somewhere random.

I didn't get around to testing it, but I'm curious how this mod will handle assaulters dying after the scene (due to a succubus mod for example).

Simple Rescue 0.5

This doesn't show up in Acheron's drop down list, and I see no mention of it in the logs. It's definitely installed and not being overwritten by anything.

RealChar.log 1.45 MB · 0 downloads TestChar.log 292.67 kB · 0 downloads

Hmm, seems like the scene for the player started successfully, but for some reason it ended too early and triggered the failsafe code that ends the assault.

Some questions: did the assaulters gather around you? Did you get any comments? Was some gold stolen?

On the other side: was there any combat still going on? Did some actor die?

TBH, I don't know why the scene ended. Did you get attacked again? Those scenes are set as interruptible, so if some other mod tries to use an actor for a scene, mine would end.

Maybe try it on a totally clean new save, or did you mean that with your TestChar?

For your question: if an assaulter dies during the scene and they've detected their killer, the scene aborts. As the normal end routine gets started in that case, you probably should get some seconds to run.

EDIT: For the Simple Rescue not showing up, can you give me the Acheron.log file? Should be located in [User]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE

8 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Hi

I've not given this addon a proper playthrough testing as having npcs in a perpetual bleedout (not recovered) state is jarring for me. So was wondering if the following scenarios are possible ...

Male vs Male or F vs F = Instead of a bleedout state why not have another non sex animation playout for example a beat up animation.

Ideally (immersion wise) I'd love to see defeated foes knocked out flat on the floor with a spell that allows them to recover after xyz time. thanks

I'm not sure what you mean: did your player character got defeated? Did you defeat some NPCs?
If you defeated NPCs, then it's not part of my mod yet. Either you've activated "Hunter's Pride", then NPCs get sent into Bleedout by Acheron or you didn't activate it, then they die normally. In bleedout, you should see a menu when activating a defeated NPC (that one's probably still VEERY buggy). In this menu, when choosing "Assault", this activates my mod.
Anything that comes before that choice isn't part of my addon but the Acheron framework itself.

And if you don't want to assault M on M or F on F, then don't do it and choose another option.

If your PC got defeated by NPCs AND my Assault outcome was chosen, then you most probably have at least one person who's sexually interested in you. The rest will watch and laugh while you get assaulted. If there's really a scenario where NONE of the hostiles is sexually interested, that's a lucky toss and you just should loose some gold and be good to go.

Edited by Mister X
Added Simple Rescue question
16 hours ago, Mister X said:

Hmm, seems like the scene for the player started successfully, but for some reason it ended too early and triggered the failsafe code that ends the assault.

Some questions: did the assaulters gather around you? Did you get any comments? Was some gold stolen?

On the other side: was there any combat still going on? Did some actor die?

TBH, I don't know why the scene ended. Did you get attacked again? Those scenes are set as interruptible, so if some other mod tries to use an actor for a scene, mine would end.

Maybe try it on a totally clean new save, or did you mean that with your TestChar?

For your question: if an assaulter dies during the scene and they've detected their killer, the scene aborts. As the normal end routine gets started in that case, you probably should get some seconds to run.

EDIT: For the Simple Rescue not showing up, can you give me the Acheron.log file? Should be located in [User]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE

So, did a bunch more testing on a new save made with Alternate Perspective and I think I narrowed the symptoms down.

Specifically what happens when I say "nothing happens" is this:

• I get knocked down and almost immediately get the "you have a few seconds to run" notification
  • Enemies put weapons away, walk towards me and start clapping etc.
  • I get up, sometimes with enough time to run but not always,
  • The quest completed message plays and I get attacked again

As a female character, if I set the Male's homosexual or bisexual weight to 100 and reduce the other 2 to 0, the scenes happen as expected. If I set heterosexual to 100 and the others to 0, then nothing happens. The same is true for female assaulters, where setting homosexual to 100 causes nothing to happen, while heterosexual to 100 lets scenes happen as expected. For a male character the same was true in reverse. Female assaulters set to 100 homosexual would assault, while male assaulters with 100 heterosexual would assault.

This is backwards from how I would expect it, is it the intended behavior?

From the acheron log, this seems to be the problem

Resolution.cpp(173): [error] Unable to read file Data\SKSE\Acheron\Consequences\Hostile\Rescued.yaml; Error: Unable to find quest: 0x800|AcheronRescue.esp
Resolution.cpp(173): [error] Unable to read file Data\SKSE\Acheron\Consequences\Civilian\Rescued.yaml; Error: Unable to find quest: 0x800|AcheronRescue.esp

Acheron.logPapyrus.0.log

5 hours ago, phalancks said:

As a female character, if I set the Male's homosexual or bisexual weight to 100 and reduce the other 2 to 0, the scenes happen as expected. If I set heterosexual to 100 and the others to 0, then nothing happens. The same is true for female assaulters, where setting homosexual to 100 causes nothing to happen, while heterosexual to 100 lets scenes happen as expected. For a male character the same was true in reverse. Female assaulters set to 100 homosexual would assault, while male assaulters with 100 heterosexual would assault.

This is backwards from how I would expect it, is it the intended behavior?

Nope, that's definitely not intended. The preference choice itself was valid btw, just the condition afterwards wasn't. I think I fixed it, spawned myself about two dozen bandits and checked their preferences. Seemed to work correctly, I've uploaded the new version 0.3.3, hopefully you can confirm.

Oh and you don't need to set one weight to 100 if the others are at zero. Those weights behave relative. If you want to have a certain percentage for a choice, ALL weights accumulated should be 100. Then one choice shows its direct chance in percentage.

Still, Weights [0, 0, 1] result in homosexual preference 100% as ALL weight lies on homo pref.

9 hours ago, Mister X said:

Nope, that's definitely not intended. The preference choice itself was valid btw, just the condition afterwards wasn't. I think I fixed it, spawned myself about two dozen bandits and checked their preferences. Seemed to work correctly, I've uploaded the new version 0.3.3, hopefully you can confirm.

Oh and you don't need to set one weight to 100 if the others are at zero. Those weights behave relative. If you want to have a certain percentage for a choice, ALL weights accumulated should be 100. Then one choice shows its direct chance in percentage.

Still, Weights [0, 0, 1] result in homosexual preference 100% as ALL weight lies on homo pref.

It seems that 0.3.3 does fix what I was seeing, thanks! I'll let you know if I run into any other issues.

I installed Simple Assault and Simple Slavery outcomes, but I only see Simple Assault at 50% weight. No other scenario appears in the Acheron menu.

Edit: Could it have to do with what's written in my configs.yaml? I've deleted the file but it always regenerates as such.

Hostile:
  NAME_MISSING: 50
  Simple Assault: 50
Guard:

Edited by Gyra
2 hours ago, Gyra said:

I installed Simple Assault and Simple Slavery outcomes, but I only see Simple Assault at 50% weight. No other scenario appears in the Acheron menu.

Edit: Could it have to do with what's written in my configs.yaml? I've deleted the file but it always regenerates as such.

Hostile:
  Simple Assault: 50
Guard:

Hmm, can you give me the Acheron.log? Few posts above I've told where to find it. Might have forgotten to update certain files ?
That configs.yaml just tells what settings you changed in the MCM. Those are the weights you've set for scenarios, the two named "NAME_MISSING" are the default ones that come with Acheron itself.

Additionally, for the Simple Slavery hook to appear, Simple Slavery++ itself of course needs to be installed properly ;) 

6 hours ago, Mister X said:

Hmm, can you give me the Acheron.log? Few posts above I've told where to find it. Might have forgotten to update certain files ?
That configs.yaml just tells what settings you changed in the MCM. Those are the weights you've set for scenarios, the two named "NAME_MISSING" are the default ones that come with Acheron itself.

Additionally, for the Simple Slavery hook to appear, Simple Slavery++ itself of course needs to be installed properly ;) 

Acheron.log:

Spoiler
main.cpp(97): [info] Acheron v1-0-3-0
HunterPride.cpp(56): [info] Registered Hunter Pride Menu
Hooks.cpp(45): [info] Hooks installed
main.cpp(131): [info] Acheron loaded
Functions.h(115): [info] Registered Papyrus Functions
Settings.cpp(51): [info] Finished loading user settings
Validation.cpp(7): [info] Loading Exclusion Data
Validation.cpp(117): [info] Loaded validation data
Resolution.cpp(162): [info] Reading File: Data\SKSE\Acheron\Consequences\Hostile\SimpleAssault.yaml
Resolution.cpp(168): [info] Using event weight for event Simple Assault: 50
Resolution.cpp(171): [info] Successfully added event Simple Assault
Resolution.cpp(162): [info] Reading File: Data\SKSE\Acheron\Consequences\Hostile\SimpleSlavery.yaml
Resolution.cpp(173): [error] Unable to read file Data\SKSE\Acheron\Consequences\Hostile\SimpleSlavery.yaml; Error: Unable to find quest: 0x800|AcheronSimpleSlavery.esp
EventSink.h(20): [info] Registering Event Sinks
Serialize.cpp(52): [info] Loading record dtd

I have the latest SS++ installed from here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13531-simple-slavery-plus-plus/

Aight, I see the fix. Much thanks!

Also, a couple other things:

1. Can we mute the generated voices? Personally don't like them, haha. Most I could stand was SexLab Survival's generated voices.

2. Any possibility of using Baka's bleed-out / downed animation located in their Baka Motions Pack?

3. Any option of starting the SS++ outcome AFTER an assault?

Edited by Gyra
2 minutes ago, Gyra said:

Aight, I see the fix. Much thanks!

Also, two other things:

1. Any possibility of muting the generated voices? Personally don't like them, haha. Most I could stand was SexLab Survival's generated voices.

2. Any possibility of using Baka's defeat animations that are located in their Baka Motions Pack?

I assume you talk about Simple Assault ;) 

For 1) Just delete the "Sound" folder. If you have Fuz-Ro-D'Oh installed, you still should see subtitles
For 2) The mod randomly chooses aggressive animations based on the actors involved. If you have those anims installed and registered in Sexlab, you have a chance to see them.

14 minutes ago, Mister X said:

For 2) The mod randomly chooses aggressive animations based on the actors involved. If you have those anims installed and registered in Sexlab, you have a chance to see them.

Ha, I managed to edit my post just before you responded. My bad. Yeah, my comments were all about Simple Assault.

Understood on 1. For 2, as with my edit, I meant to refer to the downed / bleed-out animations. Baka has this sweet animation of the character losing grip of her sword and shield, and afterward falling sideways onto the floor.

Edited by Gyra
13 minutes ago, Gyra said:

Ha, I managed to edit my post just before you responded. My bad. Yeah, my comments were all about Simple Assault.

Understood on 1. For 2, as with my edit, I meant to refer to the downed / bleed-out animations. Baka has this sweet animation of the character losing grip of her sword and shield, and afterward falling sideways onto the floor.

Hmm, I simply use Debug.SendAnimationEvent() for the Bleedout. I never really used any of Baka's mod versions, so I don't really know how to find and trigger that specific animation at the specific needed moment. TBH, I don't see the point of downloading and searching that mod to find out how to trigger that animation, just for a short moment in-between two assaults. For me, that's too much effort for too little QOL improvement. If you like this animation, and it's fitting, you could replace the default bleedout animation or add Baka's with DAR to be randomly chosen for BleedOut events.

For 3), that totally is possible and I already though about doing so. Currently, there's a discussion going on at Scrabs Discord about whether and how Acheron outcomes could tie in together. Though, as it's highly unlikely that Scrab will build official support for that into Acheron, for valid reasons, I might just hook into SS++ myself.

34 minutes ago, phalancks said:

@GyraI had made this for my own use for the same reason you want it. It requires DAR and it's not perfect, but it's good enough for me

Baka Bleedouts.7z 74.58 kB · 1 download

Unfortunately it simply broke bleedouts for me. My character remained standing. Unsure why.

@Mister X On a separate note, I was recently attacked by death hounds and entered a bleedout state. After I got back up, I was attacked again. This time, my player character remained standing. I couldn't move and, unlike when I was trying out the Baka Bleedouts, the sex event didn't progress anywhere. I had creature animations enabled in SexLab and Acheron, and the Wolf actor in front of me was valid. Still, nothing happened, and I was just told to "run" when the assault event skipped the actual assault. After the "run" quest auto-completed, I was still standing where I was because player controls were disabled aside from moving the camera. 

1 hour ago, Gyra said:

On a separate note, I was recently attacked by death hounds and entered a bleedout state. After I got back up, I was attacked again. This time, my player character remained standing. I couldn't move and, unlike when I was trying out the Baka Bleedouts, the sex event didn't progress anywhere. I had creature animations enabled in SexLab and Acheron, and the Wolf actor in front of me was valid. Still, nothing happened, and I was just told to "run" when the assault event skipped the actual assault. After the "run" quest auto-completed, I was still standing where I was because player controls were disabled aside from moving the camera. 

What version did you use and do you have a Papyrus log for that event? 

13 hours ago, Mister X said:

What version did you use and do you have a Papyrus log for that event? 

I enabled papyrus logging but I cannot see any log files for any of your mods. Only Public Whore generated a log file of any kind.

I can currently easily reproduce the bug. All I need to do is summon a wolf (player.placeatme 00023ABE 1). Once I'm downed, my player will play the initial animation of kneeling down, and then immediately stand up. Afterward, I'm stuck as all player inputs freeze up. Human Assaults work perfectly fine. It's just creature assaults.

Also, on a separate note, I don't think creature assaults should equip DDs on the player. Kinda unimmersive lol, cuz they're animals.

Please let me know how else I should be generating the log file.

Edit: Further testing:

- Disabling "Allow Creatures" in the Simple Assault MCM, but leaving "Creature Defeat" enabled in the Acheron MCM, prevents player controls from locking up (once the "You have a few seconds to escape. Run!" message appears, which happens immediately after being downed)

Edited by Gyra

@Gyra There's no extra log file. The Papyrus logs are located at [User]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script

The newest one is Papyrus.0.log - the higher the number, the older the logfile.

So, start up the game, reproduce the bug, close the game and send me the Papyrus.0.log. I'll do the same and see if I can reproduce it, too.