• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Skaldic Adventurer said:

Not so much a bug but a strange situation. 

Creatures can sell my Char at the Simple slavery auction. so far Spiders and Skeevers

Do you use Acheron - Simple Slavery or Simple Assault? Though, both normally include checks to ensure that only humans sell the player into slavery. Will have a look at this.

Do you have a log file by chance?

17 hours ago, Mister X said:

Do you use Acheron - Simple Slavery or Simple Assault? Though, both normally include checks to ensure that only humans sell the player into slavery. Will have a look at this.

Do you have a log file by chance?

I don't have a log never managed to get any events to trigger (and I am still trying to get anything Acheron to work atm.) 

I had all the addons active and Simple Slavery was set to a very low number like 5. 

8 hours ago, Skaldic Adventurer said:

I don't have a log never managed to get any events to trigger (and I am still trying to get anything Acheron to work atm.) 

I had all the addons active and Simple Slavery was set to a very low number like 5. 

The thing is: the Acheron Simple Slavery Addon directly send you to the cage. Simple Assault has some action going first but offers the chance of enslavement as aftermath, with a customizable chance. As you said you had creatures doing this, i assume it was Simple Assault that triggered the enslavement.

Will have a look at it

11 hours ago, Skaldic Adventurer said:

Where are you finding the logs?

[Drive]:\Users\[User]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\User

Where [Drive] is the physical drive that contains your documents folder, like C or D

[User] being your Windows account name

Edited by Mister X
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

could you make an edit to acheron so when an npc is defeated there's a timer that automatically kills the npc when its finished, the timer is adjustable and togglable in the mcm

I have both this and YK installed, trying to get defeat to work between npcs but having npcs stuck in a knockout stage indefinitely

also if you could make it so npcs get dd equipment after being defeated by other npcs that would be a plus

Edited by mythcraft
On 8/6/2023 at 12:27 AM, mythcraft said:

could you make an edit to acheron so when an npc is defeated there's a timer that automatically kills the npc when its finished, the timer is adjustable and togglable in the mcm

I have both this and YK installed, trying to get defeat to work between npcs but having npcs stuck in a knockout stage indefinitely

also if you could make it so npcs get dd equipment after being defeated by other npcs that would be a plus

My outcomes offer no NPC-NPC action whatsoever. For my outcomes to start the player has to be involved. That's then purely an issue with YK.

For your question with the Kill timer, that should be possible to create as an outcome. Still then, it's EITHER the Kill switch OR any other outcome, you won't have both at the same time. To get this, you'd need to ask Scrab, the author of Acheron, if she's willing to add this as general feature. I can't do that.

Can't get creature assaults to work. It worked occasionally before, but now it doesn't seem to fire the animation at all. It immediately skips to the "15s to run" notif and then the victim quest completion shows up.

The main thing I found in Papyrus.0.log is this:

Spoiler

[08/14/2023 - 06:28:08PM] Error: Static function GetMatchingActor not found on object PapyrusUtil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [achsaPassiveAssault (E9005900)].achsaPassiveAssaultScript.GetLeadingActor() - "lqasgviwlogojvxmgidueticglbgx" Line 193
    [achsaPassiveAssault (E9005900)].achsaPassiveAssaultScript.CreateAssaultGroups() - "lqasgviwlogojvxmgidueticglbgx" Line 158
    [achsaPassiveAssault (E9005900)].achsaPassiveAssaultScript.OnUpdate() - "lqasgviwlogojvxmgidueticglbgx" Line 46
[08/14/2023 - 06:28:08PM] Error: alias EnemyROOT on quest achsaPassiveAssault (E9005900): Cannot clear a non-optional alias.
stack:
    [alias EnemyROOT on quest achsaPassiveAssault (E9005900)].achsaPassiveAssaultEnemyScript.Clear() - "<native>" Line ?
    [achsaPassiveAssault (E9005900)].achsaPassiveAssaultScript.ClearGroup() - "lqasgviwlogojvxmgidueticglbgx" Line 464
    [achsaPassiveAssault (E9005900)].achsaPassiveAssaultScript.EndAssaultRoutine() - "lqasgviwlogojvxmgidueticglbgx" Line 427
    [ (E9005901)].SF_achsaPassiveAssaultScene0_Player.Fragment_4() - "uvcriebtyzrqcpefhjtdzcnncuebggbypbuezjz" Line 10

And the Simple Assault log mentions that the failsafe is immediately triggered.

I'm using the 3.9 (non-AE) version of PapyrusUtil and it's not being overridden by anything. It was being overridden before but swapping it to max priority didn't do anything - if anything, the scene hasn't successfully triggered since.

achSimpleAssault.0.log Papyrus.0.log Acheron.log

Okay I figured something out, it seems to trigger successfully once per actor only. However, killing then resurrecting the actor seems to reset it.

Side note: when it does trigger, the PC dies right after the animation ends (one time it happened before the animation played but that was probably a freak accident). Is that meant to happen?

SIMPLE ASSAULT - update to v0.8.3

Heyho,

Lately I didn't work much on those projects but I've seen that I updated the mod before I switched to the other projects.

I've skimpled the code and did a few tests in game and it worked on my end so I release it ^^

Because of that though, I don't really remember what I fixed or changed in between. I can tell though, that I've added sound files for the voice lines, so they're audible now. Those are created with xVASynth and as a consequence might sound off or robotic. Those who don't like it simply can remove the "Sound" folder with no further problems.

@ater1qwe Another thing I saw is, that the GetMatchingActor() function isn't used anymore, so you might try the latest version and see how that goes!

3 hours ago, Mister X said:

SIMPLE ASSAULT - update to v0.8.3

Heyho,

Lately I didn't work much on those projects but I've seen that I updated the mod before I switched to the other projects.

I've skimpled the code and did a few tests in game and it worked on my end so I release it ^^

Because of that though, I don't really remember what I fixed or changed in between. I can tell though, that I've added sound files for the voice lines, so they're audible now. Those are created with xVASynth and as a consequence might sound off or robotic. Those who don't like it simply can remove the "Sound" folder with no further problems.

@ater1qwe Another thing I saw is, that the GetMatchingActor() function isn't used anymore, so you might try the latest version and see how that goes!

Few things when I tried updating:

• Got an error about "invalid version number 2" or something like that in Acheron.log, which stopped the mod event from registering in Acheron. Don't have the actual log anymore but going into SimpleAssault.yaml and setting the version back to 1 fixed that
  • Creature animation still doesn't work, the event failsafe kicks in straight away
  • That GetMatchingActor() error is gone like you said, but this one is still around:
    Spoiler

[08/14/2023 - 11:42:44PM] Error: alias EnemyROOT on quest achsaPassiveAssault (E9005900): Cannot clear a non-optional alias.
    stack:
        [alias EnemyROOT on quest achsaPassiveAssault (E9005900)].achsaPassiveAssaultEnemyScript.Clear() - "<native>" Line ?
        [achsaPassiveAssault (E9005900)].achsaPassiveAssaultScript.ClearGroup() - "wlbsbsrxbomuulcubtjxecilocufq" Line 465
        [achsaPassiveAssault (E9005900)].achsaPassiveAssaultScript.EndAssaultRoutine() - "wlbsbsrxbomuulcubtjxecilocufq" Line 428
        [ (E9005901)].SF_achsaPassiveAssaultScene0_Player.Fragment_4() - "vskxfekskpofomrgpeppkgyxfylxywzsapxwevf" Line 36

achSimpleAssault.0.log Acheron.log Papyrus.0.log

Edited by ater1qwe
15 hours ago, ater1qwe said:

Few things when I tried updating:

• Got an error about "invalid version number 2" or something like that in Acheron.log, which stopped the mod event from registering in Acheron. Don't have the actual log anymore but going into SimpleAssault.yaml and setting the version back to 1 fixed that
  • Creature animation still doesn't work, the event failsafe kicks in straight away
  • That GetMatchingActor() error is gone like you said, but this one is still around:
      Reveal hidden contents

[08/14/2023 - 11:42:44PM] Error: alias EnemyROOT on quest achsaPassiveAssault (E9005900): Cannot clear a non-optional alias.
    stack:
        [achsaPassiveAssault (E9005900)].achsaPassiveAssaultScript.ClearGroup() - "wlbsbsrxbomuulcubtjxecilocufq" Line 465
        [achsaPassiveAssault (E9005900)].achsaPassiveAssaultScript.EndAssaultRoutine() - "wlbsbsrxbomuulcubtjxecilocufq" Line 428
        [ (E9005901)].SF_achsaPassiveAssaultScene0_Player.Fragment_4() - "vskxfekskpofomrgpeppkgyxfylxywzsapxwevf" Line 36

achSimpleAssault.0.log 1.22 kB · 0 downloads Acheron.log 4.95 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0.log 934.45 kB · 0 downloads

Ah yes, for the invalid version: I forgot to update the requirements. Simple Assault v0.8.x now requires at least Acheron v1.3 as it utilizes the new hook file version

For the creatures: did you enable creature assaults as described in this files' description?

And that last one isn't really an error with the mod, you can ignore that.

• 1 month later...
On 9/15/2023 at 11:47 AM, JackChurch187 said:

do i need to install more mods or does this mode have a outcome for simple slavery? thx

Like they said:

On 9/15/2023 at 12:36 PM, Someone92 said:

One of the outcomes is a transfer TO Simply Slavery.

There is no outcome for Simply Slavery.

You need Acheron, you need Simple Slavery ++ AND you need any outcome mod that SS++ requires.

What I provide is a trampoline: when Acheron registers a Defeat and chooses my SS++ outcome, it just hands you over to SS++ and then SS++ handles everything else.

In ingame it would look like this: defeat -> blackout -> Selling platform. From there on, it's not my duty what happens ;)

• 1 month later...

okay i think this MIGHT need to be a request to Scrab instead but:

Is it possible to have another mod (in this case Practical Defeat) be called by Acheron for most actors, but this mod to activate in instances where that mod doesn't run?

PD doesn't handle creatures, but generally is my preferred framework; however, PD apparently refuses to handle bleedout states unless there's a compatible actor around, meaning I have to turn it off entirely if I want to use Creature Defeats at all (because PD recovery-from-bleedout code doesn't run with only creature actors). That said, I'm not sure your mod can hook in to Acheron at that point, I think maybe Acheron has already sent the situation to PD and then given up, so maybe this requires "fallback to next option" code in Acheron and you can't do anything about it?

Mainly asking in case I've missed something obvious (I do that a lot)

On 11/10/2023 at 4:23 PM, semele said:

okay i think this MIGHT need to be a request to Scrab instead but:

Is it possible to have another mod (in this case Practical Defeat) be called by Acheron for most actors, but this mod to activate in instances where that mod doesn't run?

PD doesn't handle creatures, but generally is my preferred framework; however, PD apparently refuses to handle bleedout states unless there's a compatible actor around, meaning I have to turn it off entirely if I want to use Creature Defeats at all (because PD recovery-from-bleedout code doesn't run with only creature actors). That said, I'm not sure your mod can hook in to Acheron at that point, I think maybe Acheron has already sent the situation to PD and then given up, so maybe this requires "fallback to next option" code in Acheron and you can't do anything about it?

Mainly asking in case I've missed something obvious (I do that a lot)

For one, creature handling still is quite buggy and likely to fail, I couldn't find any obvious reason sadly so I'm still on the search.

Second, you're right: the outcome scenarios have no ideas what happens before Acheron chooses one and then only this outcome gets all info.

I've seen some who installed two or more defeat outcomes, then set the weight for the preferred one to max and the "creature fallback" to 1. This way, the chance is very low you get the non-preferred one. Only in the case the preferred one can't run, it will fallback to other options.

IIRC (have to double check), there shouldn't even be a problem with the Simple Slavery or Rescue outcome, as those only trigger for humanoid enemies and not creatures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the writing of the dialogue (FINALLY a mod on LL with non-cringe dialogue), but the xVA voices sound... well, not great. Have you considered revoicing it with ElevenLabs? I've done the same for a lot of my own mods and the immersion improvement is nuts.