DBF beta and testing for Skyrim Special Edition (April 2023)

On 2/8/2024 at 6:05 PM, randint12 said:

I seem to be getting a crash on going to the dreamworld. 

prior to completing a night to remember everything worked fine, but afterwards attempting to sleep causes the game to instantly close. 

this is the crashlog

That is not a crash log, that's a snippet of the crash log. just attach the file by dragging it into your comment window.

10 hours ago, randint12 said:

alright, this is the full thing.

2024-02-10-09-34-18.log.txt 59.95 kB · 1 download

Racemenu doesn't like something. What have you got modifying overlays or tints?

Best guess:
If you've got slave tats, maybe try without it, or remove all the tat from it, then try again.

Could also try regenerating the facegen for SD+ if you know how, or try Face Discoloration Fix (this can't fix some facegen CTDs).

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Racemenu doesn't like something. What have you got modifying overlays or tints?

Best guess:
If you've got slave tats, maybe try without it, or remove all the tat from it, then try again.

Could also try regenerating the facegen for SD+ if you know how, or try Face Discoloration Fix (this can't fix some facegen CTDs).

tried without slavetats, and i tried exporting the facegen data using creation kit and it crashed just the same as before.

when i try to export the facegen it says its missing a tint map, could that be the issue? 

• 2 weeks later...

Am I supposed to see SD options in the Death Alternative menu? it seems like whenever I blackout I either get robbed or wake up somewhere, it never triggers enslavement. Maybe the chances are just low or I should stop rage-reloading every time I get knocked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Update: I had to click the manual quest registration option in player settings of Death Alternative. ffs I feel blind as a bat.

Edited by somebody678
update

Having an odd problem with E.L.L.E and no idea what's causing it.

Every so often she'll fall over as if she's bleeding, then stand up again but from that point she doesn't respond to anything.
I see her name as a target but cannot get any dialogue.

If I move to a different cell this seems to fix it, until she does the whole fall over thing again.

Don't know if it's related, but she reports her energy level as -75.
Tried fixing that via console but it didn't seem to have any effect.

If anyone has any ideas I'm willing to try almost anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a problem. I'm using Hormones SE also Soulgem Oven 4, ABBA, Fill her up Baka Edition and OSL Aroused (for sexlab). I enable Body Morph triggers. After sleeping I see that PC get more voluptuous, in Debug I see that Breasts and Butt are growing but visually I don't see any changes. I tried set all to 4 and press Apply button and wait some time but still don't see any change. Any ways to solve my problem?

I wish I could help with debugging but my current set up of Skyrim is not functional after the Bethesda updates from a few weeks ago.

I got tied up with Cyberpunk 2077 mods while that way happened and I haven't had a chance to go over all the mods I have to update to fix my configuration.

I will take a while going over my backlog of messages here in LL, making lists of things to check out when I finally get the game working again.

On the topic of SD stability... I totally agree. 

SD is currently in a very dysfunctional state.. both on LE and SE (they are both the same version really).

Blame it on me starting several waves of big changes and life getting in the way before I fully finish and test any of them.

It will take some time to trim the code and get things back in order.

Regarding Hormones.. using Hormones with many morph changing mods is very unpredictable. 

As usual, make sure you are using a body shape and skeleton that can actually change the nodes you are trying to (I suppose you already are but it is easy to get things overwritten by accident.. that happened to me a few times).

You may have to turn things off in Hormones or in other mods to give priority to one of the mods in your list.

For example, if you like how Soul Gem Oven works, turn off the belly section of Hormones.

5 hours ago, Leadaire said:

@DeepBlueFrog I'm using XPMSE and 3BA. I thinked that body changes will be sum between mods. I'll test on new save with new version of SE conversion of Hormones

In my experience, if you use multiple morph changing mods, it is safer to edit the SKSE config file to take the Max value between mods instead of the sum or the average. 

Anything other than Max will give you out of control morph values.

On 3/27/2024 at 10:54 PM, no_way said:

If we're playing on AE 1.6.1170 is this the thread/version of SD we should be using?

This is the only SE/AE version I have at the moment. 

If AE 1.6.1170 is the latest version, I have not yet been able to test it but since I am not adding anything related to SKSE, I don't have any reason to think it wouldn't work.

I am curious for feedback if you give it a try.

On 3/27/2024 at 5:47 PM, nightrazor122 said:

For  Hormones I can't seem to get it running even when start new game just doesn't show up.

Hormones and SD+ require two passes to set them up.

Install the mod, load the game, wait for all messages to stop in the top left corner.

Save the game and exit.

Then load your new save and wait again for all the messages to stop.

On 3/30/2024 at 5:14 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

If AE 1.6.1170 is the latest version, I have not yet been able to test it but since I am not adding anything related to SKSE, I don't have any reason to think it wouldn't work.

Started a new game and I get the following errors.  Is there a version of SD patches that works with SD+ SE?

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

On 3/31/2024 at 10:15 PM, no_way said:

Started a new game and I get the following errors.  Is there a version of SD patches that works with SD+ SE?

SD Patches is a mod by Inte.

On 3/30/2024 at 5:14 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I only just upgraded to 1.6.1170.0 and SD+ seems to have installed fine, I don't use Hormones since it doesn't really work with body 3ba .. but at least SD+ seems to run so far! I really like this mod and do hope that someday you'll finish working the bugs out of it. BTW, 1.6.1170.0 wasn't too hard to upgrade to, I just started from scratch using https://www.loverslab.com/topic/200681-skyrim-ae-for-beginners-v-0911-3ba-hdt-smp-hph-seasons/ as a guide, though a warning .. a lot of the stuff she lists as necessity are really just extras you don't really need but the guide is a really good one!

1 hour ago, Lenore said:

I only just upgraded to 1.6.1170.0 and SD+ seems to have installed fine, I don't use Hormones since it doesn't really work with body 3ba .. but at least SD+ seems to run so far! I really like this mod and do hope that someday you'll finish working the bugs out of it. BTW, 1.6.1170.0 wasn't too hard to upgrade to, I just started from scratch using https://www.loverslab.com/topic/200681-skyrim-ae-for-beginners-v-0911-3ba-hdt-smp-hph-seasons/ as a guide, though a warning .. a lot of the stuff she lists as necessity are really just extras you don't really need but the guide is a really good one!

Thanks.. that may save me some time when I take the plunge... although the idea of starting from scratch fills me with dread. I spent months tuning SE/AE to something I liked playing again and I was finally making headway into finishing Rigmor of Bruma with my last test game. If I can't patch up what I have, I will abandon that mod completely. I don't feel like starting it all over again.

12 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks.. that may save me some time when I take the plunge... although the idea of starting from scratch fills me with dread. I spent months tuning SE/AE to something I liked playing again and I was finally making headway into finishing Rigmor of Bruma with my last test game. If I can't patch up what I have, I will abandon that mod completely. I don't feel like starting it all over again.

I wasn't thrilled with starting over either, though it must be worse for modders. But it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be, of course, some mods just aren't updated to 1.6.1170.0, it's more just a matter of figuring out which to drop and which to keep.  Honestly, I have both AE and LE installed on my computer and go back to LE when I want to play with older mods. Are you giving up on SD+? 

Edited by Lenore
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey @DeepBlueFrog, thanks for the amazing mods you've been giving the community over the years! I'm messing around for some personal mod project, and I'm interested in the tentacle monster parasite from your Parasite mod. Did you manage to get to the organic sounds playing instead of DD vibration sounds when the tentacle starts activating? I looked up the .esp and it looks like you have keywords for organic sounds and all that set up, but I don't see any sound in the mod package, and I recall from when I last got infected in-game that the vibration sounds still play out in the latest version (from 10 Apr 2023). Maybe you're just missing a permission-free sound?

If this is it then I can look around and let you know if I find something. Else if you already have figured this bit out could you possibly let me know? Thanks!

Edited by Burtchin
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, does anyone have previous versions of SD+? The last version doesn't work correctly for me.

Problems:

1. when I am enslaved my items rests in my inventory.
  2. when I am enslaved and i try to escape my collar doesn't vibrate and it doesn't make me lose life.
  3. when I am enslaved i can still use my magica

Thanks

i just read in github that these functions have been disabled. I don't know why... does anyone who knows?
So for now i've downloaded from github previous commit and i'll some check on this. 😅 

Edited by SilenSE