Looking for a "maid standing" idle animation

I'm looking for a standing idle animation like this 

Spoiler

Pin by Melissa Nordström on Japanese maids | Maid costume, French maid  dress, Maid outfit

doesnt have to look exactly like this but similar is fine too. So far i havent find any yet so if you happen to know one looks similar to this, pls tell me! browsing hundred of animation/pose packs is killing me :'

Edited by Pandoriux
1 hour ago, Ma Ri said:

I think I have made something similar like that in the past. Look below,

jp417.png.4529037d922eb3bd3dd5097489c4bddc.png

If I remember correctly , I used  AFT where you can make a follower stand waiting there.

hmm i prefer hands in front though, hands on the back look more like idk, guard? soldier?

• 2 weeks later...

This should be easy to do as part of a mixed idle, I mean that the poses of a single idle is doing variations of a standing pose with various leg-moving, hands moving and body-poses in whole.

As a single and all alone pose this seams to me too much boring, so maybe it´s the reason nobody did that exactly. This material belongs to become an IDLE marker for NPCs (only, doesn´t work for the player, then. At least it could be made as a furniture and put onto it´s wanted areas, then. In that case also the player can use that.

This are all different procedures for such a pose, depending on a dedicated place or to show it everywhere.