On 5/24/2023 at 3:25 AM, kurotatsu said:

Does it means when draugr shout at your character - it works fine? Only reflected shout arises the problems? It's weird, because reflection only swaps targets... No matter how much I've played I never had problems with it...

At first your player gets disabled controls, then restraints applied, action performed, spell effects placed and controls unlocked. Which parts didn't worked?

And also please attach your mod list.

That's right, if I'm the target of an abadon shout then everything works fine, but if it's reflected my menus refuse to open.

disableplayercontrols and reenabling (in console) temporarily fixes it but goes back to broken after a few seconds.

Here's my load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Wyrmstooth.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
DemonicCreatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SkyHUD.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
FlufyFoxAnimObjects.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
DeviousBodyAlteration.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
UIExtensions.esp
DeviousMimicClothes.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
Blueberry.esp
XPMSE.esp
JS Dragon Claws LE - Wyrmstooth.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
FNIS.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
Frostfall.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Brows.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
JS Unique Utopia  - Daggers - Johnskyrim.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
UnforgivingDevices.esp
UnforgivingSkyrim.esp
UnforgivingDevices - DCL Patch.esp
UnforgivingDevices - DD Patch.esp
UnforgivingDevices - LBS Patch.esp
TAZ_lightingDLC.esp

1 hour ago, FrighteningSpoon said:

That's right, if I'm the target of an abadon shout then everything works fine, but if it's reflected my menus refuse to open.

disableplayercontrols and reenabling (in console) temporarily fixes it but goes back to broken after a few seconds.

Here's my load order:

(snip)

Also please tell me if you're running LE or SE/AE?

And in addition, if no reflection happens, if you're shouting at female targets, are they bound properly and get staggered as debuffs applied (and thus the shout magic effect ending correctly)?

Looked through your mod list, quite a number of mods I'm unfamiliar with...

To reiterate - having it work mostly, but produce weird behavior only in certain conditions makes me really confused and lost. I can't even think to where to dig. The only conclusion is some mod gets really wonky when player shouts at themselves (which is essentially happens when reflection is rolled).

Only course of action I see now - try to disable unnecessary mods one by one, because quite obviously there's some funky incompatibility going on.

5 hours ago, kurotatsu said:

And in addition, if no reflection happens, if you're shouting at female targets, are they bound properly and get staggered as debuffs applied (and thus the shout magic effect ending correctly)?

To reiterate - having it work mostly, but produce weird behavior only in certain conditions makes me really confused and lost. I can't even think to where to dig. The only conclusion is some mod gets really wonky when player shouts at themselves (which is essentially happens when reflection is rolled).

Only course of action I see now - try to disable unnecessary mods one by one, because quite obviously there's some funky incompatibility going on.

I'm on LE, shouting at female targets seem to work as intended, my issue is exclusively with when it "reflects" back to me. If I can find the time to troubleshoot, I'll let you know what I find.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2023 at 1:46 PM, kurotatsu said:

I think I figured it out. I was missing an Unforgiving Devices requirement: "SKSE SDK", after installing it, everything worked as intended. I only found out about the requirement on the GitHub page so I guess that's on me!

1 hour ago, FrighteningSpoon said:

I think I figured it out. I was missing an Unforgiving Devices requirement: "SKSE SDK", after installing it, everything worked as intended. I only found out about the requirement on the GitHub page so I guess that's on me!

I'm very glad you figured it out! Your experience will surely help others.

Here's v1.1, dedicated to UD v2.1d6 release, main thing in this version is the Book quest being now properly implemented along with Urag's research sharing.

If I'm not mistaken - should be safe to update on the running game, without starting new game.

It's quite fun how it's turned out with the book, this idea probably floated in the air, as there are two nice mods reviving the original DD quest.

As for conflicts with them - no conflicts at all with The Forbidden Tome by MisterX because it uses another copy of the bookcase in different location.

Bookcase from Devious Deviants by naaitsab wasn't tested well by me as it's SE-only, but as far as I was able to test it out - it uses bookcase in the very same spot as original DD one. Mine (actually modified DD one) and his can be accessed by carefully floating cursor near it's side. Just have only one of the keys in your inventory and you'll be fine.

1 hour ago, Petardo8 said:

Always nice to see more DD content, do you plan on adding more stuff in the future? 

I'll write my thoughts after I play through it, maybe today or tomorrow.

Thank you. Indeed, I want to make quest to get Enchanting workstation, but not have clear idea how it should be proceeding, also have quite a number of other ideas.

I tend to spend a lot of time on thinking things through and only then moving to implementing.

5 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

What does "Draugr Replacers" do?

It replaces draugrs to look like they are wrapped in black ebonite set of restrictive devices, looks awesome! @audhol did great job!

I really need to make some pretty screenshots of them...

Hi there, I just tried the book quest. I went to Urag, but no matter which option I choose, nothing happens. If I try to directly buy the book for example, the 1000g are not subtracted and I don't get any book. Also, there is no book available via AddItem Addon.

Edited by Rubikon11
1 hour ago, Rubikon11 said:

Hi there, I just tried the book quest. I went to Urag, but no matter which option I choose, nothing happens. If I try to directly buy the book for example, the 1000g are not subtracted and I don't get any book. Also, there is no book available via AddItem Addon.

Can you please do command sqv US_GRQ_DDBook_Quest and show what it shows?

The book in question is not part of US, but standard DD book, if you're trying to additem it.

Also it's in the bookcase, for which the key lies on the table near Urag. But it's trapped until you go for 3rd option with Urag.

If you don't mind me asking, what are Draugr Sentries supposed to do and etcetera? I see them mentioned in Stage 50 of the Abadon Shout quest, but I haven't 'activated' their supposed traps. I have respawned Bleak Falls Barrows all over again but nothing.

Edited by apocalypse.
7 hours ago, apocalypse. said:

If you don't mind me asking, what are Draugr Sentries supposed to do and etcetera? I see them mentioned in Stage 50 of the Abadon Shout quest, but I haven't 'activated' their supposed traps. I have respawned Bleak Falls Barrows all over again but nothing.

This stage is activated if player encounters one of the shouting Draugr before killing first dragon and learning that they are Dragonborn and able to learn Shouts.

Draugr leveled lists are changed to add to all Draugr with FusRohDah Abadon Shout, these are all ambush bosses (they have 1-word version, Bleak Fall Barrow final boss is one of those). Draugr Scourges have 2-word version and Deathlords have 3-word one. They use Abadon Shout or their normal shouts randomly, so if Skyrim being usual RNG Skyrim you might not see those for quite some time! At level 30+ you'll encounter them more frequently, and at level 45+ there could be quite fun fights with several deathlords shouting player and their female companion into complete bound submission :)

31 minutes ago, lurker9001 said:

Sorry if I'm daft but how are you supposed to unlock the shout yourself ? Just get hit by it a bunch of times ?

Indeed, at least first word. Second and third can be learned by both being shout at and practicing it on others.

Edited by kurotatsu
19 hours ago, kurotatsu said:

Can you please do command sqv US_GRQ_DDBook_Quest and show what it shows?

Hide contents

The book in question is not part of US, but standard DD book, if you're trying to additem it.

Also it's in the bookcase, for which the key lies on the table near Urag. But it's trapped until you go for 3rd option with Urag.

Before I talk to Urag:

-------Papyrus-------

Quest:

Script State = ""

No variables

No papyrus scripts attached

-3 Aliases for Quest US_GRQ_DDBook_Quest (1c0894a6)

REF Nodaba -> "" (1C014CE5)

REF 'Player' -> None

REF 'Urag' -> None

---Quest state-------

Enabled? Yes

State? Running

Current stage: 100

Priority: 0

Then I talk to Urag, select 1000g payment for the book, the quest text tells me to go back to Nodaba and give her the book, but I don't have a book and I still habe my 1000g.

console gives the same as above, except Current stage:1000

I tried adding the book "the art of Deviance" from DD, but Nodaba was not interested. I don't see any key on Urags desk. Maybe I am missing a mod? I have DD installed.

42 minutes ago, Rubikon11 said:

REF Nodaba -> "" (1C014CE5)

REF 'Player' -> None

REF 'Urag' -> None

Aliases are not filled, thus all the problems. Was the quest already running on your save when you updated? If yes - please try stopping, resetting and then starting the quest again, and then check for aliases being filled.

35 minutes ago, kurotatsu said:

Aliases are not filled, thus all the problems. Was the quest already running on your save when you updated? If yes - please try stopping, resetting and then starting the quest again, and then check for aliases being filled.

Yes, the quest was running and I would have to go very far back to find a save without the quest. I tried using resetquest, and Nobada talks about the book but doesnt relay me to Urag.

Anyway, thanks for your help, your work is much appreciated. I will simply do the quest on my next run :)

I'm having issues with quests in general, I have been locked multiple times by the draugh shout but haven't obtained the shout itself, I have tried the goo research quest but I get stuck after the whipping scene (no more dialog, PC is just stuck in place).

Anyone else having those issues ?

43 minutes ago, lurker9001 said:

I'm having issues with quests in general, I have been locked multiple times by the draugh shout but haven't obtained the shout itself, I have tried the goo research quest but I get stuck after the whipping scene (no more dialog, PC is just stuck in place).

Anyone else having those issues ?

You can start learning the shout only after you know you're Dragonborn, i.e. after killing first dragon. It takes several times to be shouted at, you'll get messageboxes to select how you feel about it and more acceptance you show - the faster it goes.

As for being stuck - there's scene which should play out, it's quite nice one, maybe you need to wait a bit, because of those inn packages it can take some time in some cases.

so first of all great mod- thanks for making it and I hope you will continue to add more content. I have a few questions for the Draugr quest. So I see that the shout works on me- get some devices equiped. What does not work is the abadon plug is not getting added to the set eventhough I have the box in the MCM ticked. Is this functionality not yet implemented or is this supposed to work? Also the number of devices I am getting equipeed with is rather limited (only 3 devices or so) I think it would be nice if this would be configurable or if the set would at least match what the draugrs are wearing (so they make you one of them). It would also be nice if maybe initially the draugr would only equip one piece one device of the set on you and after the initial sex with the draugr there is a timer. If you do not manage to get out of that piece within a certain time, the draugr has sex with you again and equips another item and so on until you kind of look exactly like the draugr. The same mechanic could work if you equip the full set at the beginning there is a timer on repeat sex and the draugr will keep having sex with you and re-equip pieces of the set until you manage to struggle out of all them. Would be a nice little mini game to have fun with the Draugr and keep struggling with the devices for a bit.

Lastly, what is the deal with the devious weapons? It says for me in the MCM "cannot register" devious weapons. Is this broken or not yet implemnented. Thanks again for your work on this fun little mod ?

On 7/17/2023 at 1:52 PM, pnutz78 said:

What does not work is the abadon plug is not getting added to the set eventhough I have the box in the MCM ticked. Is this functionality not yet implemented or is this supposed to work? [/quote]

That checkbox refers to the randomly added abadon plug in the suit sets, there are two which may do it. Also it won't be added until Abadon Curse quest is complete.

Also the number of devices I am getting equipeed with is rather limited (only 3 devices or so) I think it would be nice if this would be configurable or if the set would at least match what the draugrs are wearing (so they make you one of them). It would also be nice if maybe initially the draugr would only equip one piece one device of the set on you and after the initial sex with the draugr there is a timer. If you do not manage to get out of that piece within a certain time, the draugr has sex with you again and equips another item and so on until you kind of look exactly like the draugr. The same mechanic could work if you equip the full set at the beginning there is a timer on repeat sex and the draugr will keep having sex with you and re-equip pieces of the set until you manage to struggle out of all them. Would be a nice little mini game to have fun with the Draugr and keep struggling with the devices for a bit.

Number of devices equipped depends on strength of the Shout used. 1-word equips one restraint only, 2-word - 3, 3-word equips one full set, wrapping victim in devices.

So different draugr have different strength, also magic resistance reduces power of the shout effect.

Your idea about playing with draugr is fun one, but it works quite well already if DIN and/or DCL installed and rape enabled. Maybe some time later...

Lastly, what is the deal with the devious weapons? It says for me in the MCM "cannot register" devious weapons. Is this broken or not yet implemnented. Thanks again for your work on this fun little mod ?

It means you didn't started Urag research share quest, and normally you don't need to use it, it happens automatically when you show Urag any of Abadon weapons.

Thank you for your praise, please enjoy.

Edited by kurotatsu