I've seen the executioner potion using additem but is there a way to craft/unlock it from the research?

at the moment I seem to have hit a wall with research where it just asks for money and time but no matter how long i wait or how much I put in nothing new unlocks.

had lots of fun with the mod though, hope to see more one day

11 hours ago, MrBig said:

I've seen the executioner potion using additem but is there a way to craft/unlock it from the research?

at the moment I seem to have hit a wall with research where it just asks for money and time but no matter how long i wait or how much I put in nothing new unlocks.

had lots of fun with the mod though, hope to see more one day

Yes, you can research and unlock the potion to craft it. Also you can show it to Urag.

Please read carefully the hint it gives while reading research log, I've made them quite transparent, so they give you clear idea of what you should bring. Main things to move the researches are gold (of course), goo normal and concentrated one, and some specific materials in some researches. If you're really stuck - you can peek into script source to see.

I'm glad you're having fun!

8 hours ago, POLE7645 said:

Maybe I've simply missed the hints, but I have no idea how to even start the research.

And maybe it's a common bug, but that mage we work with never moves in the house. She stays at the inn.

At what stage you are in the quest?

So far only Deviously Pink is known to modify navmesh around the house which prevents Nodaba going to the house. To fix it you need to ensure that US lower in the load order than DP.

13 hours ago, kurotatsu said:

At what stage you are in the quest?

So far only Deviously Pink is known to modify navmesh around the house which prevents Nodaba going to the house. To fix it you need to ensure that US lower in the load order than DP.

I think that might be because that I'm using the Anniversary Edition, which adds a player house around that place (that I cannot take out or move in the load order).

• 1 month later...

v.1.2 is out, enjoy!

Added:

Custom Bound Cunt set - no locks, tough to escape

Quest to get Enchanting station - now all goo research is good to go at full speed!

Comments and actions while wearing BC collar

Repeat quests connected to the new BC set (to all - Arcadia, Urag, Farengar and Calcelmo)

Forced actions added to Urag and Arcadia for high Masochism values (50, 75 and 100+)

Abadon Bow crafting recipe

Now you can define weights for each of the research actions of Urag, so hardest one can have lower chances to be chosen or even disabled

Changed:

Added necessary keywords to boxbinders to allow sex in them

Men hit with Abadon Shout will now also remove plugs in addition to belts

Some dialogues with Urag to reflect new Masochism forced actions

Fixed stupid mistake with not using WornHasKeyword conditions in some dialogues

Greatly expanded Abadon weapons injected LLs

Selling ingredients to Urag not increases his gold reserves anymore, he's good even without it. Now it depletes his gold reserve

Some more minor edits which I forgot...

With this update all basic quests are done. Unfortunately, due to my inexperience I've made stubs to those quests, so you have to start new game or make clean save without this mod active for the new quest to work correctly, otherwise it will not have it's aliases filled out correctly. Any new added quests from this point will not have this problem. I apologize for inconvenience.

Edited by kurotatsu
17 hours ago, kurotatsu said:

With this update all basic quests are done. Unfortunately, due to my inexperience I've made stubs to those quests, so you have to start new game or make clean save without this mod active for the new quest to work correctly, otherwise it will not have it's aliases filled out correctly. Any new added quests from this point will not have this problem. I apologize for inconvenience.

well, so how to update in a mid game ?

I have started the research quest, but haven't talked to Nodaba.

and I got hit by the shout and started the strange shout quest.

to make a clean save, I used to just uninstall the mod and use Resaver to clean the save.

will this work without problem this time?

IDK what will happen if I delete a mod with its quest activated.

5 hours ago, forsythia_vahl said:

well, so how to update in a mid game ?

I have started the research quest, but haven't talked to Nodaba.

and I got hit by the shout and started the strange shout quest.

to make a clean save, I used to just uninstall the mod and use Resaver to clean the save.

will this work without problem this time?

IDK what will happen if I delete a mod with its quest activated.

If you didn't talked to Nodaba yet then no problem, you can safely update and continue, everything should work just fine. Problem would arise if enchanting quest was already running when mod updated.

42 minutes ago, kurotatsu said:

If you didn't talked to Nodaba yet then no problem, you can safely update and continue, everything should work just fine. Problem would arise if enchanting quest was already running when mod updated.

wow that sounds great! I'll update it at once.

btw I found some conflicts with UD's CACO patch in xEdit.

it's about some 'Constructible Object', such as 'UD_PurifiedGoo_COBJ'

your mod add a condition and that patch add an item in 'items(sorted)'

does it need a patch to combine them?

On 11/28/2023 at 10:55 AM, forsythia_vahl said:

wow that sounds great! I'll update it at once.

btw I found some conflicts with UD's CACO patch in xEdit.

it's about some 'Constructible Object', such as 'UD_PurifiedGoo_COBJ'

your mod add a condition and that patch add an item in 'items(sorted)'

does it need a patch to combine them?

Great find. I guess it will need it. Thanks for the information.

EDIT:

Created patch from UD one, please try it out. I can't test it as CACO is for SE only. If it's good - I'll put it up for download.

It's complete copy/replacement of the UD one, so UD one can be disabled, this one should do the trick.

UnforgivingSkyrim - CACO Patch.esp

Edited by kurotatsu
Added esp to test
11 hours ago, stll01batt said:

installed your updated version

speak with Arcadia to obtain alchemy station

eat concentrated goo, get all tied up

Arcadia whips you, then has act of sex

after act of sex game locks up, total freeze, have to restart computer

I seriously doubt any Skyrim mod can cause total PC lockup. Please make sure your system is healthy, enough free space on the swap drive etc.

system is healthy, game is on a 4TB  M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVME SSD

graphics card is RTX 3070

tried 4 times and always locked up after sex scene

fifth time bought the station and proceeded on with the quest with no problems

i am sure the mod is at fault with that particular sex scene

no problems like this with other sex scenes in the game

On 11/28/2023 at 8:46 PM, kurotatsu said:

Great find. I guess it will need it. Thanks for the information.

EDIT:

Created patch from UD one, please try it out. I can't test it as CACO is for SE only. If it's good - I'll put it up for download.

It's complete copy/replacement of the UD one, so UD one can be disabled, this one should do the trick.

UnforgivingSkyrim - CACO Patch.esp 1.62 kB · 1 download

sorry for a late reply

I planned to get a translated version from my friend and make a patch myself. 

and, it finally came out yesterday

our patches are almost same, except for the magic effect part. since i just combined the conflicted column.

it looks well in xEdit now, but idk what to expect in game. 

what do those conditions do and how to examine the patch?

5 hours ago, forsythia_vahl said:

sorry for a late reply

I planned to get a translated version from my friend and make a patch myself. 

and, it finally came out yesterday

our patches are almost same, except for the magic effect part. since i just combined the conflicted column.

it looks well in xEdit now, but idk what to expect in game. 

what do those conditions do and how to examine the patch?

It's basically enables crafting only after the certain research completed. Without them it's always available.

4 hours ago, kurotatsu said:

It's basically enables crafting only after the certain research completed. Without them it's always available.

wow, I'm sure it's work fine now. I could craft those things without research before.

about the research, after asking for some empty grand soul gems, the report says need more time and more gold

due to the previous reports got changed at once when i  put materials in the box.

I think it just need more gold, but i have put about 7w coins in it.

what does it exactly need this step?

7 hours ago, kurotatsu said:

Depends if you have Alchemy station, it reduces amount of materials needed. Do not forget, you need time (research points), gold, goo (normal and concentrated one) plus whatever special things are asked for. So fill up the chest :)

I have read the script and find that time really matters

to have an immersive gameplay I set timescale to a small number, thus i'm lack of research points 

just to wait day by day now

6 hours ago, Darky1029 said:

Can you even get out of the bound cunt set?
Went to get the enchanting table with the BC collar on and went for full discount. I cant struggle out of it and talking to him does nothing

Yes, you can. I've tested it multiple times. It takes a lot of effort, take a close look at details of it - you'll see that it's very resilient to physical damage, but more susceptible to magical. So magic is the way to go. Having mage as follower and helping you to escape it helps a lot. Also note Accessibility in details, if it's below 100% - you'll struggle with a lot less efficiency, so be sure to select items to escape in order which makes sense.

What do you mean "talking to him does nothing?" Quest didn't progressed? If all is good - you get objective to return to Nodaba.

Edited by kurotatsu
16 hours ago, kurotatsu said:

Yes, you can. I've tested it multiple times. It takes a lot of effort, take a close look at details of it - you'll see that it's very resilient to physical damage, but more susceptible to magical. So magic is the way to go. Having mage as follower and helping you to escape it helps a lot. Also note Accessibility in details, if it's below 100% - you'll struggle with a lot less efficiency, so be sure to select items to escape in order which makes sense.

What do you mean "talking to him does nothing?" Quest didn't progressed? If all is good - you get objective to return to Nodaba.

Ah, ive always played skyrim without followers, im a mage character but when struggling out of the armbinder - progress bar would not move even when using up all my mana and stamina, crits wouldnt add any progress either, so i thought it was impossible to escape and you had to talk to him to get out. The quest did progress, objective changed to Return to Nodaba, i just thought there was more to it, or something bugged with the gag talk with how difficult the restraint was.

Edited by Darky1029
12 hours ago, Darky1029 said:

Ah, ive always played skyrim without followers, im a mage character but when struggling out of the armbinder - progress bar would not move even when using up all my mana and stamina, crits wouldnt add any progress either, so i thought it was impossible to escape and you had to talk to him to get out. The quest did progress, objective changed to Return to Nodaba, i just thought there was more to it, or something bugged with the gag talk with how difficult the restraint was.

If you're mage, that means you have a lot of magicka, and good destruction skill, right? It should be quite good at escaping BC set, as it has only 50% resistance to magic and 90% to physical. I've tested with 100 magicka and good level of destruction (around 70 I think) and as result was able to escape that set quite reliably, not fast, but sure. Make sure you escape items in proper order, i.e. boxbinder first, collar before hood, hood before blindfold, otherwise accessibility will be below 100%, seriously reducing you struggle efficiency. (This is why I love UD - it's brilliant). My intent for this mod is to show off wonderful UD struggle games in more or less natural manner.

I just updated, but I am mid-play. I'm afraid that it likely broke my quests. I had talked to Naboda but hadn't gone any further than that. After the update I ate the goo in front of her and Hulda sold the house to her. I got the alchemy station from Arcadia and that is when nothing seems to happen. I ask if Naboda has any ideas and she mentions the enchanting table, but the quest doesn't move forward and just dies right there, only to repeat the enchanting table line over and over. I don't get any information for initiating research with Urag. I was able to get the pure goo unlocked with research, but nothing else so far. Is there any way to force the enchanting table quest to move forward or to open up the Urag and other quests?