I'm getting the problem with the Urag book quest not giving me a book as well. It tells me to return to Nodaba but when I try to turn in the book it makes me say "I'll be back later," or something like that. I was never given a book to take to her. Is there a way to console command this to the next stage to move this forward, as I'm stuck at this point and it doesn't seem like there is a way to get this fixed otherwise. Here is the info that I got when I input the command that you mentioned to someone else earlier:

Capture.JPG.56a5da2ef6a7570d7667e2a5487719cf.JPG

On 7/23/2023 at 7:46 PM, cerebus300 said:

I'm getting the problem with the Urag book quest not giving me a book as well. It tells me to return to Nodaba but when I try to turn in the book it makes me say "I'll be back later," or something like that. I was never given a book to take to her. Is there a way to console command this to the next stage to move this forward, as I'm stuck at this point and it doesn't seem like there is a way to get this fixed otherwise. Here is the info that I got when I input the command that you mentioned to someone else earlier:

Capture.JPG.56a5da2ef6a7570d7667e2a5487719cf.JPG

Yes, it's the same. You had the quest running previously, so when it got updated aliases stayed empty. It was a bad idea to create these placeholder quests, lesson learned.

I don't know if there's console command to force aliases to be filled.

New game will certainly help you, I apologize for this.

If you really don't want to start new game - you can try saving at any place except for the house, disable US, load up, save again, clean up save file with save cleaner and then enable US again, all of it's quests will be reseted. It might introduce some other problems as it's not good to enable and disable mods on the ongoing game...

Again, I'm sorry, it was a bad design decision on my part.

Hi, love this mod but I have a problem and need help: I am running around in a ruin with multiple draugrs and ghosts. When one of the draugr hits me with the shout- I get devices equipped BUT the aggro does not drop from the rest and they keep attacking me until I die. How can I fix/ avoid this?

13 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Hi, love this mod but I have a problem and need help: I am running around in a ruin with multiple draugrs and ghosts. When one of the draugr hits me with the shout- I get devices equipped BUT the aggro does not drop from the rest and they keep attacking me until I die. How can I fix/ avoid this?

Unfortunately I can't help you much with this except to recommend using some kind of defeat mod, which would prevent enemies actually killing you. Having followers around also helps. I never intended to have all draugr around to become quiet and calm after shout applied.

On 7/25/2023 at 4:11 PM, pnutz78 said:

I get this as well. I think kurotatsu is right, that the best option is to have a defeat mod to respond to being pummeled into submission. I use Naked Defeat right now, but I wouldn't recommend it as it has a lot of issues and hasn't been supported for over a year. I would switch, but I don't want to do it until I start a new game. Simple Defeat looks like it has some promise, and there is always Sexlab Defeat. 

1 minute ago, cerebus300 said:

I get this as well. I think kurotatsu is right, that the best option is to have a defeat mod to respond to being pummeled into submission. I use Naked Defeat right now, but I wouldn't recommend it as it has a lot of issues and hasn't been supported for over a year. I would switch, but I don't want to do it until I start a new game. Simple Defeat looks like it has some promise, and there is always Sexlab Defeat. 

Hi,

if you have installed Cursed Loot use button end on Your Keyboard. This should activate the defeat function ( Surrender Hotkey )

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, badandunusual said:

My keyboard access to the various functions, like inventory, magic and map seems to have been disabled for some reason

Is this normal, or an error since I just had to pass by feralda on the way to urak, which lead me to have to use tlc to get through the gate.

travel and talk work fine

I don't think it's my mod's doing, try to revert to earlier save. Also good idea to run console command "epc 1"

Although ZaZ is not listed as a requirement, it is actually referenced as a master. It seems the only references are in US_libs_quest (xx15D5FF) and US_AbadonShout_ME (xx15D5F0). In US_libs they are basically used for whipping and one place to support ZaZ yoke (not sure if it's intended). In US_AbadonShout_ME_Script these properties are not used at all.

Edited by blu3mania
11 hours ago, blu3mania said:

Although ZaZ is not listed as a requirement, it is actually referenced as a master. It seems the only references are in US_libs_quest (xx15D5FF) and US_AbadonShout_ME (xx15D5F0). In US_libs they are basically used for whipping and one place to support ZaZ yoke (not sure if it's intended). In US_AbadonShout_ME_Script these properties are not used at all.

Indeed ZaZ is requirement, as it's one for UD.

9 hours ago, kurotatsu said:

Indeed ZaZ is requirement, as it's one for UD.

That is not really true. ZaZ is only an optional dependency of UD. I have been using UD without ZaZ all the time. But anyway it's not a big deal for me to install ZaZ, since now it's clear that ZaZ is intended to be a requirement. Thanks for the clarification.

Hi @ all,

i have i little Prob with this Orc from the Arcaneum. HI is following my like a Puppy all the Way to Apocrypha ( he is researching the Diverse Things like Ingot or nuts etc. )

this Nudooba ? Girl from Whiterun does nothing anymore ( the Leger says she wants more Money --> i have put over 100.000 Coins in the Chest ).

Is there a Way to stop this Urag Guy or get her to anything ?

Cu

Edited by Vampir2005

1. Urag shouldn't follow you, in fact the only package override on him from this mod is small scene which ends quickly, so I doubt it's this mod which made him follow you all the time. I had similar results when DCL rape scene went sideways because of chastity devices for example.

2. About research - please read the hint more closely, it points to what exactly is not enough, you need not only gold for research, but also research materials - like the goo, normal and concentrated, other items you can encounter... I've made sure to write good hints so players won't stumble too blindly.

How many times should one be hit by the shout in order to learn the first part?  Should there be some dialog too? Because I get no dialog, only shout hits, then restraints, then sexlab scene, then the draugr just hangs around while I try to unlock the restraints. Have been hit dozens of times already and the quest stage seems to be at 50.

15 hours ago, james777 said:

How many times should one be hit by the shout in order to learn the first part?  Should there be some dialog too? Because I get no dialog, only shout hits, then restraints, then sexlab scene, then the draugr just hangs around while I try to unlock the restraints. Have been hit dozens of times already and the quest stage seems to be at 50.

After you hit with the Shout you are presented with messagebox to choose how you react to it. If you decline the Shout's truth - you can even regress it's understanding to zero!

Accepting it and being happy about it progresses understanding greatly. If you choose the right answers - it's under 10 times to being hit with it to learn the first word.

9 minutes ago, kurotatsu said:

After you hit with the Shout you are presented with messagebox to choose how you react to it. If you decline the Shout's truth - you can even regress it's understanding to zero!

Accepting it and being happy about it progresses understanding greatly. If you choose the right answers - it's under 10 times to being hit with it to learn the first word.

OK, so I don't get this messagebox for some reason.

4 minutes ago, james777 said:

OK, so I don't get this messagebox for some reason.

Just to confirm - have you completed the quest where you kill your first dragon and absorb it's soul? Only after it you will start to gather understanding of the shout.

On 8/25/2023 at 1:24 PM, kurotatsu said:

Just to confirm - have you completed the quest where you kill your first dragon and absorb it's soul? Only after it you will start to gather understanding of the shout.

Yes, and an additional one too. I also have entered Whiterun area with black goo and it's first effect. What happens is, I get hit, then the draugr is no longer aggressive, then a sexlab scene is triggered, although the draugr does not animate, then afterwards two ancient seeds are added, and that's pretty much all. I tried spawning some overlords but always same result.

Edit: Maybe some other mod interferes and takes over... Will try to experiment later...

Edited by james777
On 8/24/2023 at 9:53 PM, james777 said:

Have been hit dozens of times already and the quest stage seems to be at 50.

I've double-checked - stage 50 means it's in pre-MQ104 stage, i.e. player not knows they can Shout because MQ104 "Dragons Rising" wasn't complete.

Please do "sqv MQ104" in console, if you've completed "Dragons Rising" it should be running and complete.

The most obvious culprit would be some alternate start mod, maybe it's not careful and accurate in managing the initial quests in the main quest line.

If you're curious - it's this string which never gets called and thus not enables learning:

if  (ASQStage == 50 || ASQStage == 51) && MQ104.IsCompleted() ; catching event of finishing MQ104 is a bit tricky, so we just wait to witness another use of Abadon Shout
ASQuest.SetObjectiveCompleted(50)
ASQuest.SetStage(100)
ASQuest.SetObjectiveDisplayed(100)
Edited by kurotatsu
4 hours ago, kurotatsu said:

I've double-checked - stage 50 means it's in pre-MQ104 stage, i.e. player not knows they can Shout because MQ104 "Dragons Rising" wasn't complete.

Please do "sqv MQ104" in console, if you've completed "Dragons Rising" it should be running and complete.

The most obvious culprit would be some alternate start mod, maybe it's not careful and accurate in managing the initial quests in the main quest line.

Ah, that did it, it was not yet completed, had not gone back to the Jarl after the dragon so that was it. Thank you ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...