I've been meaning to pop in and ask a few questions, but keep forgetting to get around to it. It seems that some of the questions were asked already. I was mostly concerned about the crafting gem thing in the research notebook. I don't know where these came from, but when I go to a forge I have an option to craft "chargable soulgem plugs." So, that was what I thought was meant. I was trying that over and over and getting nowhere. It didn't occur to me that it meant abadon plugs. I noticed the messages above, so that is clear now. I would recommend changing the wording to be a bit more clear on that one. 

I'm also stuck with Urag. I've shared all my knowledge with him, been "helping him with research" over and over, and have sold him tons of supplies. Nothing seems to come from it. He hasn't given me any information that I haven't already discovered from the research chest. Am I missing something? Is it just a backup way to find out stuff if it doesn't happen with the chest? 

57 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

I've been meaning to pop in and ask a few questions, but keep forgetting to get around to it. It seems that some of the questions were asked already. I was mostly concerned about the crafting gem thing in the research notebook. I don't know where these came from, but when I go to a forge I have an option to craft "chargable soulgem plugs." So, that was what I thought was meant. I was trying that over and over and getting nowhere. It didn't occur to me that it meant abadon plugs. I noticed the messages above, so that is clear now. I would recommend changing the wording to be a bit more clear on that one. 

I'm also stuck with Urag. I've shared all my knowledge with him, been "helping him with research" over and over, and have sold him tons of supplies. Nothing seems to come from it. He hasn't given me any information that I haven't already discovered from the research chest. Am I missing something? Is it just a backup way to find out stuff if it doesn't happen with the chest? 

How should the hint look like, in your opinion? Preferably something that would actually could be written by researcher to guide the assistant.

Urag doesn't teaches you anything, he's:

1. Someone to discuss intent of various things in the UD framework, hinting for player how to use them. I.e. "Oh, this ancient seed can be used to craft capture poison!". Essentially tutorial on the UD.

2. Source of gold by buying off ingredients and doing sexy tests.

You essentially sell to him RESULTS of your and Nodaba's hard work, not learn from him.

Once you've shared everything with him - option "I have something to share!" disappears from his dialogue. Options for selling him materials and doing tests stay, play with him to your heart's content.

I do have idea for some naughty side quest which starts after sharing certain information with Urag, but I'm still in process of thinking through it's details.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey and hello, is it maybe possible to get the BC Facemask back in ? Just avalible to get per itemspawn. I really loved it, cause it was (other than the standard DD Facemask) wearable with a hood, like a normal gag (and i actually dont like the musszlegag that much, reminds me a little on a trumpet 😁). regards and thx for the mod !

... anything fine ^^  i just tried and noticed it works with regular DD items as well, thx

Another thing.... the BC boxbinder is black for me !? (red in inventory)

Edited by Hanshurtig11

Hello!

I'm glad you're enjoying it. It was replaced with muzzle lips gag to allow for oral animations, hood wasn't allowing it. Plus blindfold was really hard to escape from, because hood and collar were reducing accessibility drastically. With this setup it's more even out. Maybe when we get hood with removable plug gags...

BC boxbinder is red for me for sure, could be something with your DD setup or some of the patches...

1 hour ago, kurotatsu said:

Hello!

I'm glad you're enjoying it. It was replaced with muzzle lips gag to allow for oral animations, hood wasn't allowing it. Plus blindfold was really hard to escape from, because hood and collar were reducing accessibility drastically. With this setup it's more even out. Maybe when we get hood with removable plug gags...

BC boxbinder is red for me for sure, could be something with your DD setup or some of the patches...

Thx for the quick answer and explanation, and yeah, lots of DD patches lately .. UD, NG. etc.. ^^

As i am writing, another thing came into mind.. when using abandond shout (lev3) i allways get a reflect, even it says its should be about 5% and with weak enemys.

11 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

As i am writing, another thing came into mind.. when using abandond shout (lev3) i allways get a reflect, even it says its should be about 5% and with weak enemys.

Main factor is difference in arousal between your character and and target. That difference is calculated and then min/max capped (minimum 5%, maximum 95%) into percentage of reflect happening. Also each time when it happens, you get message box to choose how you see this event, and your choices decide what the minimum chance will be. I.e. it can be changed from 5% if you really love the result. If you work on it enough, you can make it that minimum reflection chance will be 95% :D

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, deathsnam said:

whenever i go and pay the 2000g to buy the place, nobada just disapears, i cant find her anywhere nor are there quest markers

Usual culprit in cases like this is quest without properly filled aliases. And reason for this is usually borked savegame.

To check aliases type into console "sqv US_GooResearch_Quest"

To check savegame use Resaver

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031/