Horse Futa equipable Cock (1/4/2013) Completely Fixed

First Off

:::::::INCOMING CREDIT GIVING::::::

First! I did not create the mesh file, I solely took it from a Mod called "Sister Futa" which was an oblivion mod, but since has vanished.

This means I take no credit for the amazing work that (loverslab forum name inc) GSBmodders has made...

I took the models, and brought them to skyrim. Not simply but it is done!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1/4/2013) without further adieu -- http://www.mediafire.com/?uhn8byrwrnn8nnt'>http://www.mediafire.com/?uhn8byrwrnn8nnt

IMPORTANT: to find it in-game, craft it at a forge, it'll be under hide, it requires 3-4 leather strips and 4 horse hides

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::Plans::

1.I plan to make attachments and piercings / jewelry for the cock.

2. I plan to transfer over strap ons and such from oblivion.

3. Erect version.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::Permissions::

Go ahead and use this however you want, thanks loverslab for being such a great place... Feel free to leave requests! Now that I know exactly how to do this I can do it more quickly in the future!

::Special thanks to::

H3xx - Sometime soon thinking about making new textures for everyone.

Vioxsis - Helping me attach item onto skeleton.

Smurf - Helping me figure out how to do shit, and tweaking mod so texture would show.

*GSBmodders* - Creation of the Mesh

1/6/2013

http://www.mediafire.com/?uhn8byrwrnn8nnt

Completely Fixed... finally... it's not even shiny anymore

So a screen shot:

http://imgur.com/gn5ub

HorseFutaWithESP.zip

Looks interesting' date=' but there's no .esp to activate the mod with.

[/quote']

When I download it then extract it, I see this... what do you see..?

I see a .nif instead of a .esp

and that's because I'm an Idiot, Updating it now, thanks for bringing it to my attention

• 4 weeks later...

Want to start by saying nice work. This is definitly a nice little mod for us secret freaks out there. XD  

But to continue I would like to request a few additions. First off would be an erect version of your current mod. ( one voice among many it seems I am on this issue x3 )

Another thing I would like to request is another version (both flacid and erect) of similar proportions to what this fine lady is sporting.  http://g.e-hentai.org/s/1c5614576f/519220-1

Eventually there being a set up where your followers could choose between version 1 ( your current futa download, both flacid and erect) and version 2 ( the mentioned above, both flacid and erect).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Here's an edited erect NIF file. I am very unlearned when it comes to 3D modeling, so this is a very rough edit.

you can now have all the models flaccid, old model short/long and hentaiish. via console.

I thought I'd share this minor contribution, to tide those who want something like this, over;until the author releases the erect model. 

Thanks to the work of friskychicken for making the mod compatible with skyrim. My thanks, as well , to the original author of the mod that was originally from oblivion, thank you. 

You must use the skyrim console to add the models.   

11/4/13 edit

minor edit to UV; thus, aiding in hiding some seams. Optional texture cleaned up some.

another optional texture has been included  (pinkish)

12/6/13 edit

Inspired by the details on futa based hentai, another model. mostly minor details on the mesh.

screenshots shall explain everything. The model and tex files are included in the .7z separated by a folder.

you'll need the original files from the first page. 

14/6/13

I have edited the ESP so that it renders in first person view, for  "The Joy Of Perspective mode"  it' may work without the mod or I think it should. There's a screen shot using the mod "Joy of perspective" with the edited futa horse.esp

edited esp is in the .7z  

17/6/13

you no longer have to choose between models, all are available now (via console). All should also be view-able in 1stperson.All share one texture, except for the hentaishmodel. optional texture are still included,same procedure as always.  The readme included has some more info.

15/7/13

added missing vanilla races to esp

16/7/13

Test esp for "The Joy Of Perspective  version 9 female beta." Now I've tried using the latest version of this mod as of writing. Though, upon installing, I cannot get my body to show as I was able to in version 6. Therefore, I cannot really test the esp to see if it works. based on the information provided by Jacques00, it would be best to load this esp before "The Joy Of Perspective". If not try the konami code. (I'm still trying)

(Note that it's only the esp and not the mod in file you'll need to dl "TJOP")

what I changed in the esp was just flagging slot 48 for the item to show on vanilla races.

Adieu, Ladies and gentlemen 

post-17813-0-74879700-1365385218_thumb.jpg

post-17813-0-03504700-1365448795_thumb.jpeg

post-17813-0-09925600-1365656459_thumb.jpg

post-17813-0-28622900-1365672790_thumb.jpg

post-17813-0-45473000-1371021532_thumb.jpg

post-17813-0-06062000-1371021536_thumb.jpg

post-17813-0-95864800-1371021538_thumb.jpg

post-17813-0-30482400-1371021542_thumb.jpg

post-17813-0-20014200-1371254314_thumb.jpg

Futahorseall.7z

The Joy of Perspective test.7z

Here's an edited erect NIF file. Just replace it with the original one. I am very unlearned when it comes to 3D modeling, so this is a very rough edit.

Also I have no knowledge of having both files on at once; hence you can only have one (flaccid or erect). I thought I'd share this minor contribution to tide those who want something like this over; until the author releases the erect model. 

My, my... That's an awesome edit! Well done, really!

I know editing 3D isn't easy, but if I had to be constructive, I'd say that the penis itself should be more elongated.

But heh, that's only my two cents!

Great work, anyway Amberlash! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

This edited mod is so awesome that I (re)edited it to create a .rar with multiple sizes, from "realistic" to "ridiculously big", since I discovered how to scale things.
I've done it for both normal and elongated versions.

Of course, I'm taking no credits, since the original mod was brought back to life by Friskychicken, edited by Amberlash, and created by... I don't know, but we're proud of you!
I'll delete size edits if creators/editors are not okay with the idea of me messing with their stuff!

The .rar contains 3 folders: Screenshots, long version, and short version.
The files are named after their scaling, so if the filename is for example "Futahorse (long) 1.3", it means that the edited horsecock is 1.3 times bigger than the original.
When you find the size that fits to your wish, just put it in the right folder, rename it "Futahorse.nif" (Or "Futahorse" if Windows hides file extensions), and start the game!

I only tested the short version, and took screenshots from the mannequin room from the mod "Evil lair of hydra", along with the "Manga body mod"

Please send me feedback, if anything is broken or if you want a particular scale, knowing 2+ scale is really ridiculous on the running animation.

Have fun playing The Game, people! :)

Oh, and don't mind the dark thing making it look like a strap-on. It's a bug I can't manage to solve appearing with every female character, probably caused by my mods (if anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know! ;) )

Screenshots:
post-110591-0-36073300-1367254828_thumb.jpgpost-110591-0-12788400-1367254834_thumb.jpgpost-110591-0-17327200-1367254840_thumb.jpgpost-110591-0-09498100-1367254847_thumb.jpgpost-110591-0-51754800-1367254849_thumb.jpgpost-110591-0-74336200-1367254851_thumb.jpgpost-110591-0-98830500-1367254853_thumb.jpg

Rar:

FutaHorse Erect Size Pack.rar

How long till we get an esp file, then? Just cuz, I'm no 3D modeller :P

Quick thing: Nuke Dukems black band thing is apparently caused by overlapping body skeletons, from a previous thread on here somewhere. I had it when I had both CHSBHC and a different version of CHSBHC on at the same time, as well as CBBE. Just removed one of the versions.