Pregnant-Weighted tbbp armor (Bodyslide2)

Edit: Scratch that. I have no idea where to put what files. None of them are labeled. I'm sorry if I sound hostile, I'm just trying to install the 'simple pregnancy mod' that has your mod as a requirement, and installing this is anything but 'simple'. I have no idea where to put anything. There's no 'textures' section in your files, no 'meshes', all just .nif files under flatly labeled armor types, with no parent folder structure. Again, I'm not meaning to be hostile here, it's just very confusing.

That's because they are meant for Bodyslide2, you have to drop the archive inside your Bodyslide folder, nothing else.

The only "mess" is in the Pregnant-Weighted-Armor 2.0.7 because armors and clothes are in the same folder, but the other 2 files are in perfect order

• 2 weeks later...

Edit: Scratch that. I have no idea where to put what files. None of them are labeled. I'm sorry if I sound hostile, I'm just trying to install the 'simple pregnancy mod' that has your mod as a requirement, and installing this is anything but 'simple'. I have no idea where to put anything. There's no 'textures' section in your files, no 'meshes', all just .nif files under flatly labeled armor types, with no parent folder structure. Again, I'm not meaning to be hostile here, it's just very confusing.

That's because they are meant for Bodyslide2, you have to drop the archive inside your Bodyslide folder, nothing else.

The only "mess" is in the Pregnant-Weighted-Armor 2.0.7 because armors and clothes are in the same folder, but the other 2 files are in perfect order

Ah, this explains it. I did not know this. Much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I`m sorry but.I am still trying to install this correctly.An it is confusing.Can someone just make the correct file folder for NMM.So i do not have to redo this repeatedly.Or in other cases redownload this an repost this question.Because I honestly do not understand whats going on.The instructions sound simple but when put into practice they are not.They in fact do not work for me.I tried to do it as described an in every case it failed.It just wont work.Please add a download.

• 3 weeks later...

this mod never works for me

I did everything mentioned in this topic

Remodeled armor CT77
Bodyslide 2
preg armor 3_1_3
preg weight 2.0
overwrited meshes of CT77
overwrited shape datas of Bodyslide
Created body with CB++ TBBP, CT77, PSB body
batch builded and checked everything

when naked the belly grows but the armor still looks normal except HDT pshysics is still effective
this mod does not works at all
I hope someone will make prego armor mod that actually works

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

when is someone going to update this mod Because 

HDT Bodyslide has been updated to 1.4 

HDT_PE is already 14.28

CBBE has been updated to 3.3

Bodyslide has been updated to 2.1a

basically HDT_PE 10-24 will not work properly 

This mod is Slightly outdated 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice one, I like this armor set but I have the pointy boobs bug. I understand that your mod fix it(?)

Anyway, I'll download it and test today, thanks for your work!

Edit: Tested it, and didnt work, I still have pointy boobs armor (or I'm not using bodyslider corectly)... :(

For some reason when i zap parts there are still some pieces visible from the stuff that should be gone. The only way to fix this is by removing it in nifscope for all the armors. There are also some parts of meshes missing or deformed (elven gilded armor and normal nocturnal armor). The elven armor i could fix with the other one since it wasn't broke. I also could do this for the nocturnal armor but that lies a bit more difficult.

Can someone tell me where the texture folder in 2.0 is because i only get the meshes?

Okay so I get the purple underwear issue. Is that because I don't have " Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and TBBP HDT by ChronoTrigger77 "

Dude you are a friggin lifesaver! I was looking for the textures of this mod all over the place because he DIDN't include them! >:(

Everybody: if you need the textures go to the site this guy mentioned and download the manual version. You only need the textures file however. They can be found in the "main" section of the zip file.

I'm giving this pack another try but, can someone please explain to me what on earth is wrong here? :(

The naked body works as intended using PSB, but the armors from this pack.....

Mods: CBBE, XPMS2, Being Female.

TESV_2015_03_03_21_49_34_57.png

TESV_2015_03_03_21_50_15_21.png

Thank you.

Doesn't work at all for me. The belly stays exactly how it was, despite without any armor, my character is very much pregnant. It would be better if someone somehow made it so that armors adjust themselves automatically to your bodyshape, so it can even work with racemenu if you mess around with that. Then you need not worry about all of... Well... This.

But I guess that isn't as simple as it sounds.

I also do not see a pregnancy slider when I look at the files in BodySlide. I'm looking under all CT77 armors.. unless I'm missing something.

Is there a Slider Group like there is for the PSB KillerKeos Pregnant Clothes mod?

I am using this mod with Mod Organizer, but never had trouble with BodySlide files working with Mod Organizer before.

Edit: Nevermind. These armors are all under CT77 Vanilla in Bodyslide.