Pregnant-Weighted tbbp armor (Bodyslide2)

Okay, so I tried it again, and this time in 'Outfit/Body' I put 'CT77 Vanilla - Leather' as you suggested. I did a batch build on all the CT77 armors (I don't understand why I pick one specific outfit or body in the slider, then when I go to create it I say 'apply this to everything!')

When I loaded up my game, I first tried Elven armor, and I could tell that it was working! However, the belly was much less when the armor was on than when my character was naked. However again, when I actually put the leather armor on, I had full pregnancy effects! HOORAY!

...So the last part of this is, well, how do I get the other armors working fully like leather is now? Do I have to do a build for every individual type of armor or something?

Ok, so, here's what you have to do:

• Chose in "Outfit/body" a random CT77 vanilla armor (leather would be fine)
  • Move the sliders as you wish
  • set the BigBelly Slider to 50% both low and high weight
  • SAVE THE PRESET
  • close Bodyslide
  • open bodyslide
  • chose another random CT77 vanilla armor
  • select the preset that you just saved
  • CHECK IF THE BIGBELLY SLIDER IS AT 50%
  • if it is (it should be) then batch build everything

This happens because of a bug inside BodiSlide where the program forget your custom slider when batch building if it wasn't saved

@Aveck I will love you long time. 

It all works now, and I have learned more about Bodyslide and Mod Organizer than I thought myself capable. Hopefully my trials will help someone else out in the future.

Thank you so much, and thanks to the rest whose suggestions definitely pointed me in the right direction many times.

It all works now, and I have learned more about Bodyslide and Mod Organizer than I thought myself capable. Hopefully my trials will help someone else out in the future.

Thank you so much, and thanks to the rest whose suggestions definitely pointed me in the right direction many times.

no problem :)

if you want to go "advanced" and make yourself ANY armor "preggo-enabled" try my tutorial about OutfitStudio 

if you want to go "advanced" and make yourself ANY armor "preggo-enabled" try my tutorial about OutfitStudio 

Thank u dude!, all of us goonna be making this thin in thi days XD

Oh boy.

I don't know about this, but I might at least watch it to see if it's something I could even attempt. I would like to make those vampire armors preggo-friendly. ;)

Oh boy.

I don't know about this, but I might at least watch it to see if it's something I could even attempt. I would like to make those vampire armors preggo-friendly. ;)

no rush, but i guess that after Outfit Studio many people will start to create preggo-armor by themselves and it will be hard to find them around like with this mod

Oh boy.

no rush, but i guess that after Outfit Studio many people will start to create preggo-armor by themselves and it will be hard to find them around like with this mod

I hope people that convert their armor will share. Much easier than everyone having to do it themselves

Yeah never got it to work for me. I was able to get the bikini trouble meshes to be pregnancy scale-able but that was by merely copying the bone weights from the psb reference body to the body that was part of the mesh to begin with. Whenever I tried to replace the body mesh with a copy of the psb reference body then when I exported it to bodyslide 2 what i got was a bikini that could scale with the sliders but not a body that would scale with the sliders. In effect it was only moving my swimsuit around and my body wasn't changing at all. 

Ok i really need help here, ive exhausted all attempts to get this to work. Im experienced with other mod types but when it comes to Body slide and its variants i am as ignorant as they come, so i'd really appreciate some help.

Heres what i've done so far.

1) I have CBBE installed

2) I have XPMS Skeleton Installed

3) I have CT77 Armor installed

4) The pregnancy mechanic with Zecrocon's body and Hentai Pregnancy works perfectly fine

I followed the installation instructions and copy pasted all folders provided into Caliente Tools.

What am i not doing right? Remember if there are additional steps needed i have no idea how to go about it so id need help there since i have zero knowledge with BodySlide.

When a NPC is pregnant and i clothe her shes not pregnant anymore. There are no signs of belly or breast inflation at all.

I look forward to a response.

Update: What im trying to basically figure out is how to use Body Slide 2 to create those preg armors.

UPDATE: Please ignore, i got this to work finally. Clearly for beginners there are no real instructions out there, but i guess it worth the effort if you really want it to work.

I enjoy this mod, but I miss Killer Keo's clothes. I was trying to use Outfit Studio to easily convert them into TBBP + Belly slidersets, but it seems that Outfit Studio is not compatible with Intel HD and some ATI HD Radeon series at the moment. I can make all the proper adjustements (adding the bones and clipping correction) but not re painting / adjusting the weights to avoid clipping, specially from breasts and butt bounce. Anybody that could do that would be a real hero.

(I can make all the converted slidersets, if someone it's willing to fix the weights)

I enjoy this mod, but I miss Killer Keo's clothes. I was trying to use Outfit Studio to easily convert them into TBBP + Belly slidersets, but it seems that Outfit Studio is not compatible with Intel HD and some ATI HD Radeon series at the moment. I can make all the proper adjustements (adding the bones and clipping correction) but not re painting / adjusting the weights to avoid clipping, specially from breasts and butt bounce. Anybody that could do that would be a real hero.

(I can make all the converted slidersets, if someone it's willing to fix the weights)

I used to run Killer Keos' skimpy armor when I used the UNP body, and while I thought they were okay, I honestly don't like them nearly as much as the CT77 Remodeled armors, Keos' armors looked like he just cut pieces of the mesh out, which looked kinda bad in some places.

Maybe he improved them since I last used the mod, I dunno, but seeing the CT77 models was what finally convinced me I had to switch over to CBBE. :P

Since there is a lack of preggo mage robes i made the tweakings for it in body slide, now I understand why wasnt made, but here i have it, there are parts that are opened or bulky, dont had many nodes to modify it, anyway i made it, im trying to convert the cbbe caliente vanilla clothes but are taking much trouble. Put in ur bodyslide folder and generate the meshes.

CT77 PREGGmagerobes.rar

Since there is a lack of preggo mage robes i made the tweakings for it in body slide, now I understand why wasnt made, but here i have it, there are parts that are opened or bulky, dont had many nodes to modify it, anyway i made it, im trying to convert the cbbe caliente vanilla clothes but are taking much trouble. Put in ur bodyslide folder and generate the meshes.

Thanks a bunch, I'll take them :) Preciselly I wanted the clothes available in Ct77 slidersets because even if they're Killer Keo, they includes a Zap Bra xD

PSB Killer Keo Clothes.7z

Here some Killer Keos for (some) of the clothes not included in Ct77's sliders, all farm and yarl clothes and some others. Expect clipping issues because Outfit Studio is not compatible with my ati graphic card so I can't work the weights or mask vertices, and for the same reason, not tbbp (like the original). If someone could explain me how to make a group of sliderset would be appreciated, so far in 'Unassigned'.

Thanks a bunch, I'll take them :) Preciselly I wanted the clothes available in Ct77 slidersets because even if they're Killer Keo, they includes a Zap Bra xD

attachicon.gifPSB Killer Keo Clothes.7z

Here some Killer Keos for (some) of the clothes not included in Ct77's sliders, all farm and yarl clothes and some others. Expect clipping issues because Outfit Studio is not compatible with my ati graphic card so I can't work the weights or mask vertices, and for the same reason, not tbbp (like the original). If someone could explain me how to make a group of sliderset would be appreciated, so far in 'Unassigned'.

all in the pack are preggo converted?

Edit: I checked some of them and looks like u dont erased the weight in the body under the clothes, so the belly clips trough the clothes, i will tes further

Wait I don't understand... mage robes in my game support pregnancy. At least the regular 'college' looking ones do, and I'm pretty sure the Necromancer as well.

necro yea, others novice, apprentice, master dont.

Edit: yea, i was confused, there are files to make the conversion, but thnx for point me in the right direction XD i will focus now in tera an vanilla clothes XD

• 2 weeks later...

So, just wondering. Can Bodyslide 2 now convert any armor to pregnant weighted? I'm saying this because my armor isn't show pregnant belly anymore since i installed the bodyslide 2.

Sorry if this is a noob question.

Thanks

I think so!

I installed first "remodeled armors" and then ran bodyslide 2, et voilà, all armors show a belly :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda confused here. I downloaded chronotriggers armor replace, and I have all the other requirements. Then i dled this and put them in bodyslider and textures. Nothing seems to make clothes look pregnant, anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

That's probably cause it's just the armors.  I think someone made another mod for the clothes.

Ok i really need help here, ive exhausted all attempts to get this to work. Im experienced with other mod types but when it comes to Body slide and its variants i am as ignorant as they come, so i'd really appreciate some help.

Heres what i've done so far.

1) I have CBBE installed

2) I have XPMS Skeleton Installed

3) I have CT77 Armor installed

4) The pregnancy mechanic with Zecrocon's body and Hentai Pregnancy works perfectly fine

I followed the installation instructions and copy pasted all folders provided into Caliente Tools.

What am i not doing right? Remember if there are additional steps needed i have no idea how to go about it so id need help there since i have zero knowledge with BodySlide.

When a NPC is pregnant and i clothe her shes not pregnant anymore. There are no signs of belly or breast inflation at all.

I look forward to a response.

Update: What im trying to basically figure out is how to use Body Slide 2 to create those preg armors.

UPDATE: Please ignore, i got this to work finally. Clearly for beginners there are no real instructions out there, but i guess it worth the effort if you really want it to work.

I have the same issue, but I just can't figure out how to fix it. Can anybody help me with this?

I'm using CBBE, Bodyslide 2, XPMS Skeleton, Hentai Pregnancy, Pregnancy Body Scaling 2.0, the remodeled armor for CBBE and of course the pregnant-weightet armor. 

Posting a step-by-step solution to help beginners would prove more effective in their understanding of the mechanics.

-------------------------------

EDIT:

Ok, I found the solution, so here we go.

This is a full manual installation guide:

1) Extract both zip files normally into a folder with the same name.

2) Go to your Skyrim Folder -> Data -> CalienteTools -> Bodyslide and copy all folders from Preg_armor_3_1_3 into it. Click "Replace" for each file.

3) Go to your Skyrim Folder -> Data -> Meshes -> Armor and copy all folders from Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0 into it, BUT according to these instructions from Pswulf:

A lot of the armors files are in the wrong spot. Create a folder called "f" in Ebony, Eleven, Glass, hide, imperial, iron, steel and move the files into f. Studded needs a folder called "female" and the files moved into it.

These folders need to be moved into /meshes/clothes: forswornarmor, necromancer, thalmor, warlock.

The forsworn folder needs to be renamed forswornarmor.

The janthony folder is missing from /textures as well. All the bikinis will show up blue without it. You'll need to get it from CT77's pack.

This is how I got all the armors in the pack to show up in game.

Stormcloak, dwarven & studded leather are a little glitchy at the moment. Stormcloak is missing the bikini and has a problems pretty much everywhere on it. Dwarven & Studded leather sometimes goes into polygon corruption mode.

That should fix this problem.

I don't know where to put those two single files named "femalebody_0" and "femalebody_1" though.