Pregnant-Weighted tbbp armor (Bodyslide2)

I though he was using this other one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/? since the armors match (for example the Glas armor has a skirt and not a thong).

Yes, he's using ChronoTrigger 77 meshes, and quite frankly i don't see why changing them.

Clipping and such happens on every kind of armor that you stretch beyond what it was supposed to be, so changing armors won't do much as long as you don't re-do all the armor itself to fit better the new purpose.

Actually, i think that we need more clothes (farmer, shop keeper, citizen), vanilla con be good too :)

No, I was simply quoting him when he said that some of the models had graphiocal problems because of its source. Why not just pick them somewhere else?

well, because i don't think there is another bodyslide++ compatible skimp total armor replacement.

Besides, he had a problem with transparent-robe, which is a bonus clothing, something new not vanilla

No, I was simply quoting him when he said that some of the models had graphiocal problems because of its source. Why not just pick them somewhere else?

well, because i don't think there is another bodyslide++ compatible skimp total armor replacement.

Besides, he had a problem with transparent-robe, which is a bonus clothing, something new not vanilla

Agreed, pretty much the only other somewhat skimpy full armor/clothes replacement is KillerKeos replacer, but the Remodeled armor looks better imo.

So do these meshes still work with Bodyslide 2.0? I can't seem to make it happen, though I don't know if it's a bodyslide issue, or a Mod Organizer issue since this mod doesn't have a proper directory structure.

Did you try moving Bodyslide 2 above the Pregnancy armor mod in the mod order?  I've used the original bodyslide through MO, it shouldn't be different now.

I guess that's good to know, except for the part where I can't get it to work.  :dodgy:

follow this guide :)

DO NOT USE mod installer, it's not compatible with anything

Edit:

Err, I did follow that guide. I guess the only thing I haven't tried is to copy the armor meshes into the vanilla Skyrim data folder, because generally that's supposed to stay clean with Mod Organizer.

Back before I used Mod Organizer, I followed those instructions and they worked flawlessly... it's the way MO uses virtual directories that's goofing me up I believe.

I unpacked the skyrim bsa files into the skyrim data folder, to avoid any issues on that part.

The meshes that I generate with the Bodyslide 2 are put by default in the overwrite folder, although sometimes not the correct path.

For example, it put my Ebony armor in meshes/armor/ebony/Ebony_0.nif (and Ebony_1.nif ofc).

That's the wrong path, though. Instead that should be meshes/armor/ebony/f/cuirass_0.nif and cuirass_1.nif respectively.

I think there might be a small misconception as to the problem I'm having. Bodyslide 2.0 is working fine for me; I can open the tool, I can generate body shapes and the armors all look lovely when I go in-game and put them on (no clipping, etc).

The issue is that, when my character gets pregnant (currently testing it with Hentai Pregnancy), the armor doesn't grow with her belly. Naked she looks pregnant, but when she puts armor on, she's normal.

I think the two parts I'm missing are these:

1) Where do I put the meshes (from Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0.7z)? Before NMM I dropped them into \meshes\armor and all was well. Now I'm not sure. I've tried putting them in the overwrite folder, but I think they then get overwritten when I generate stuff in Bodyslide.

2) Where do I put the slider settings? The easiest answer is of course just to drop them right into \data\caliente tools as I did before MO, but is there a better way?

I unpacked the skyrim bsa files into the skyrim data folder, to avoid any issues on that part.

The meshes that I generate with the Bodyslide 2 are put by default in the overwrite folder, although sometimes not the correct path.

For example, it put my Ebony armor in meshes/armor/ebony/Ebony_0.nif (and Ebony_1.nif ofc).

That's the wrong path, though. Instead that should be meshes/armor/ebony/f/cuirass_0.nif and cuirass_1.nif respectively.

that's normal.

this mod overlaps CT77 remodeled armors, which means that it may have some different folders than the vanilla (because this mod is a modification of another mod)

When you copy the new-generated mesh just be sure that you overwrite something that already exist.

I think there might be a small misconception as to the problem I'm having. Bodyslide 2.0 is working fine for me; I can open the tool, I can generate body shapes and the armors all look lovely when I go in-game and put them on (no clipping, etc).

The issue is that, when my character gets pregnant (currently testing it with Hentai Pregnancy), the armor doesn't grow with her belly. Naked she looks pregnant, but when she puts armor on, she's normal.

I think the two parts I'm missing are these:

1) Where do I put the meshes (from Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0.7z)? Before NMM I dropped them into \meshes\armor and all was well. Now I'm not sure. I've tried putting them in the overwrite folder, but I think they then get overwritten when I generate stuff in Bodyslide.

2) Where do I put the slider settings? The easiest answer is of course just to drop them right into \data\caliente tools as I did before MO, but is there a better way?

Ok, so, in order to fix your problem we have to explain how this mod works.

FIRST OF ALL, this explanation apply as a manual modding way, assuming that you don't use ANY kind of modding-tool or modding assistant (like BOSS, NMM, MO...)

First, this mod is made by two different packs:

•  Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0.7z

WHAT IS IT: it contains the meshes of the armor fixed for belly node expansion

WHAT DOES REQUIRE: CT77 Remodeled armors for CBBEv3. Make sure that mod is installed and works without problems

HOW TO INSTALL: it's easy, we have to replace the meshes of CT77's Remodeled Armors. But here's the trick, since they are scrambled all over the place a simple drag&drop won't suffice. You have to check folder by folder that all the armors inside  Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0.7z replace CT77's

They are all situated in data\meshes

• Preg_armor_3_1_3.7z

WHAT IS IT: it contains all the date that BodySlide requires in order to create pregnant-able armors.

WHAT DOES REQUIRE: BodySlide (works with the new BodySlide 2)

HOW TO INSTALL: This is easy, just drag&drop all the content inside the BodySlide folder. 

NOW, once you have correctly installed both these files you have to create in bodyslide the presets that you like using outfit "psb body" on all the armors that you want.

If you follow these steps you'll have the mod working in no time

WHAT DOES REQUIRE: CT77 Remodeled armors for CBBEv3. Make sure that mod is installed and works without problems

HOW TO INSTALL: it's easy, we have to replace the meshes of CT77's Remodeled Armors. But here's the trick, since they are scrambled all over the place a simple drag&drop won't suffice. You have to check folder by folder that all the armors inside  Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0.7z replace CT77's

Let me first say that I really appreciate the help being given here!

Okay, so this part is pretty obviously where I'm hung up, so let's just do an example.

In CBBE Remodeled Armor, I look under 'Bandit' and see a ton of .nif files. There's Bikini_0.nif and Bikini_1.nif but also lots of other files, generally beginning with 000body, 000boots, 001Belt, that kinda thing.

So! I open Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0.7z and look under the 'Bandit' folder, and see... nothing of the sort. Well, the two 'bikini' files are there, but none of the other files are named like they are in the 'bandit' folder for CBBE Remodeled. Are you telling me that I have to go file by file and rename everything to match what's in CBBE Remodeled, so that it overwrites (essentially adding the numbers in front)?

If that's the case, it seems crazy to me that the original poster didn't do this, or that one of the many many people that did have to do this didn't just re-upload it. It's also possible I'm still not understanding, but hopefully this example can get me pointed in the right direction.

Let me first say that I really appreciate the help being given here!

Okay, so this part is pretty obviously where I'm hung up, so let's just do an example.

In CBBE Remodeled Armor, I look under 'Bandit' and see a ton of .nif files. There's Bikini_0.nif and Bikini_1.nif but also lots of other files, generally beginning with 000body, 000boots, 001Belt, that kinda thing.

So! I open Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0.7z and look under the 'Bandit' folder, and see... nothing of the sort. Well, the two 'bikini' files are there, but none of the other files are named like they are in the 'bandit' folder for CBBE Remodeled. Are you telling me that I have to go file by file and rename everything to match what's in CBBE Remodeled, so that it overwrites (essentially adding the numbers in front)?

If that's the case, it seems crazy to me that the original poster didn't do this, or that one of the many many people that did have to do this didn't just re-upload it. It's also possible I'm still not understanding, but hopefully this example can get me pointed in the right direction.

no, you don't have to rename anything.

You have to replace.

take every .nif that is inside Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0.7z and look for the same file inside data\mesh, once you find it replace it.

You'll see that most of the things are in the same directory as in Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0.7z, but some are more hidden (clothes especially)

NOTE: i know that many folder have 000something.nif and you don't have anything to replace them with, but we don't have to replace EVERYTHING inside data\mesh, just the .nif that are also inside Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0.7z

(btw the 000something.nif are the standalone versions of ct77 armors)

So I don't know if this will help you at all but let me run through how I do it. I have bodyslide installed with Mod Organizer. I am using the CBBE body so for me when I navigate to the Mods folder in my Mod Organizer directory I have one for the CBBE body. Inside that folder I have the Meshs, Texture, and bodyslide folder. So when i create a new body I create it in the bodyslide directory using the Ctrl+Click method when I press "build meshes". Then I copy the new mesh from my bodyslide folder into my meshes folder. I do the same with this mod, except that within my bodyslide folder I have another folder called Pregnant Armor. That way when ctrl+click the 'batch build' option in bodyslide I can tell it to dump everything in my Pregnant Armor folder. Once that is done I copy the contents of the Pregnant Armor folder into the Meshes folder. Does that make sense? Anyway it works flawlessly that way for me. I recall trying to make this mod work on its own in Mod Organizer and for some reason it didn't work at all, could have had something to do with load order. Since it is unlikely that I will be changing my CBBE body to something else anytime soon I don't mind having this mod 'piggy-back' on the CBBE mod installation.

You have to replace.

take every .nif that is inside Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0.7z and look for the same file inside data\mesh, once you find it replace it.

You'll see that most of the things are in the same directory as in Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0.7z, but some are more hidden (clothes especially)

NOTE: i know that many folder have 000something.nif and you don't have anything to replace them with, but we don't have to replace EVERYTHING inside data\mesh, just the .nif that are also inside Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0.7z

I think this makes sense. All the file names are as they should be, but they are not necessarily in the right folder, is that correct? So I have to poke through every folder under /meshes/armors to find each file, then replace it with the equivalent from the Pregnant Armor mod? This still sounds like madness.

So I don't know if this will help you at all but let me run through how I do it. I have bodyslide installed with Mod Organizer. I am using the CBBE body so for me when I navigate to the Mods folder in my Mod Organizer directory I have one for the CBBE body. Inside that folder I have the Meshs, Texture, and bodyslide folder. So when i create a new body I create it in the bodyslide directory using the Ctrl+Click method when I press "build meshes". Then I copy the new mesh from my bodyslide folder into my meshes folder. I do the same with this mod, except that within my bodyslide folder I have another folder called Pregnant Armor. That way when ctrl+click the 'batch build' option in bodyslide I can tell it to dump everything in my Pregnant Armor folder. Once that is done I copy the contents of the Pregnant Armor folder into the Meshes folder. Does that make sense? Anyway it works flawlessly that way for me. I recall trying to make this mod work on its own in Mod Organizer and for some reason it didn't work at all, could have had something to do with load order. Since it is unlikely that I will be changing my CBBE body to something else anytime soon I don't mind having this mod 'piggy-back' on the CBBE mod installation.

I've never used Ctrl+click, and Bodyslide does seem to put the meshes correctly into the folders on it's own, as far as I can tell. Your method is probably a bit safer, but I still don't quite understand how it solves the issue I'm having: This mod comes with its own meshes, which I presume must sit somewhere to modify(?) the armor meshes that Bodyslide creates to make them mold to my character's body when it changes due to pregnancy.  This means they must be separate (and thus not over-written) from the meshes created by Bodyslide, since those meshes, while they look awesome on the body I choose, don't respond to changes caused by belly node scaling.

Am I doing this right? I have a headache. :(

You have to replace.

I think this makes sense. All the file names are as they should be, but they are not necessarily in the right folder, is that correct? So I have to poke through every folder under /meshes/armors to find each file, then replace it with the equivalent from the Pregnant Armor mod? This still sounds like madness.

I've never used Ctrl+click, and Bodyslide does seem to put the meshes correctly into the folders on it's own, as far as I can tell. Your method is probably a bit safer, but I still don't quite understand how it solves the issue I'm having: This mod comes with its own meshes, which I presume must sit somewhere to modify(?) the armor meshes that Bodyslide creates to make them mold to my character's body when it changes due to pregnancy.  This means they must be separate (and thus not over-written) from the meshes created by Bodyslide, since those meshes, while they look awesome on the body I choose, don't respond to changes caused by belly node scaling.

Am I doing this right? I have a headache. :(

Ok, let's try to make it simplier.

I've just tested this method and it work

If it doesn't work (because there is a problem with your mods/configuration), by telling me what happens, i can easily tell you how to fix it.

and anyway, it's required by all methods so it won't be wasted time

REQUIREMENTS:

CT77 CBBE Armor

Pregnancy Scaling Body for Bodislide 2

Bodyslide 2

*A mod that lets you get pregnant and you know that works*

Assuming that all these mods are successfully installed and work perfectly let's go to the creation procedures.

• Download Preg_armor_3_1_3.7z
  • Copy all it's content inside \bodyslide folder (if ask to replace say yes)
  • Start Bodyslide2
  • chose as Outfit/body "CT77 Vanilla - Leather" (we'll do the test on that armor, if it is successful you'll do the batch-build on all of them)
  • Chose the preset that you wish, shape with the slider the body as you see fit.

Remember to set "BigBelly" slider on 50% on both Low and High Weight

• Click "Create Bodies"
  • DONE, go in-game and give yourself with console command a leather armor and see if it is pregnant now

if not tell me what happened and i'll tell you how to fix it.

One thing I keep wondering is why it is necessary to the "BigBelly" slider at ~50% for both Low and High Weight. All that accomplished for me was a slight clipping with the armors without really seeming to effect the pregnant belly all that much. And without doing that, my belly was still the same size with and without armor on. 

One thing I keep wondering is why it is necessary to the "BigBelly" slider at ~50% for both Low and High Weight. All that accomplished for me was a slight clipping with the armors without really seeming to effect the pregnant belly all that much. And without doing that, my belly was still the same size with and without armor on. 

This is what happens without bigbelly 50% (look at the center picture)

post-236976-0-35694000-1387746356_thumb.png

the belly looks "compressed", as if it was a "muffin top"

Yea I saw that picture before, but I never had that issue without bigbelly 50%. Using that only made my character's belly bigger which procuded a body I was less pleased with. So since the bigbelly 50% thing never really seemed to be needed for anything (at least in my case), I just build my body without that.