Pregnant-Weighted tbbp armor (Bodyslide2)

Yea I saw that picture before, but I never had that issue without bigbelly 50%. Using that only made my character's belly bigger which procuded a body I was less pleased with. So since the bigbelly 50% thing never really seemed to be needed for anything (at least in my case), I just build my body without that.

Well, the "muffin top" bug happens to everyone who doesn't create a 50%BigBelly because of how the node scaling of NPCBelly acts on the mesh.

If you don't experience this problem it's probably some kind of "fortunate bug" that you have on your configuration.

If you experience the "muffin top" belly but you like it anywhay... well, good for you :)

Anywho, the BigBelly slider don't create clipping with a pregnant body, if you experience clipping only with bigbelly 50% then there is something wrong on your configuration of BodySlider

Ok, let's try to make it simplier.

I've just tested this method and it work

If it doesn't work (because there is a problem with your mods/configuration), by telling me what happens, i can easily tell you how to fix it.

and anyway, it's required by all methods so it won't be wasted time

REQUIREMENTS:

CT77 CBBE Armor

Pregnancy Scaling Body for Bodislide 2

Bodyslide 2

*A mod that lets you get pregnant and you know that works*

Assuming that all these mods are successfully installed and work perfectly let's go to the creation procedures.

• Download Preg_armor_3_1_3.7z
  • Copy all it's content inside \bodyslide folder (if ask to replace say yes)
  • Start Bodyslide2
  • chose as Outfit/body "CT77 Vanilla - Leather" (we'll do the test on that armor, if it is successful you'll do the batch-build on all of them)
  • Chose the preset that you wish, shape with the slider the body as you see fit.

Remember to set "BigBelly" slider on 50% on both Low and High Weight

• Click "Create Bodies"
  • DONE, go in-game and give yourself with console command a leather armor and see if it is pregnant now

if not tell me what happened and i'll tell you how to fix it.

Okay I've done everything you've said, and here's the first (possible) issue I run into:

When I clicked "Create Bodies" a message popped up that said:

Successfully saved the following files:

G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\armor\studded\female\body_0.nif

G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\armor\studded\female\body_1.nif

Obviously this is a success message, but the path being given is to my actual Skyrim directory, rather than somewhere in Mod Organizer's structure. Yes I am running Bodyslide through Mod Organizer's interface, but the actual Bodyslide is located under my actual Skyrim directory because I couldn't get it to work with the virtual folder. 

So what did I do wrong?

P.S. I'll still check to see if the leather armor worked in the meantime. ;)

UPDATE:

Okay yeah, it didn't work, but it is the strangest thing, in that all the armor (the leather I just did as well as any other armor) seems to be showing off my character's pregnancy-enlarged breasts, but not her belly. 

In case it's relevant, the leather is vanilla (looted off an NPC) and not remodeled, but yet still has the 'skimpy' look that the CBBE Remodeled Armor all has.

Another Edit: The Big Belly sliders aren't sticking, even though I'm saving the preset. I've heard others complain about this as well.

Ok, let's try to make it simplier.

I've just tested this method and it work

If it doesn't work (because there is a problem with your mods/configuration), by telling me what happens, i can easily tell you how to fix it.

and anyway, it's required by all methods so it won't be wasted time

REQUIREMENTS:

CT77 CBBE Armor

Pregnancy Scaling Body for Bodislide 2

Bodyslide 2

*A mod that lets you get pregnant and you know that works*

Assuming that all these mods are successfully installed and work perfectly let's go to the creation procedures.

• Download Preg_armor_3_1_3.7z
  • Copy all it's content inside \bodyslide folder (if ask to replace say yes)
  • Start Bodyslide2
  • chose as Outfit/body "CT77 Vanilla - Leather" (we'll do the test on that armor, if it is successful you'll do the batch-build on all of them)
  • Chose the preset that you wish, shape with the slider the body as you see fit.

Remember to set "BigBelly" slider on 50% on both Low and High Weight

• Click "Create Bodies"
  • DONE, go in-game and give yourself with console command a leather armor and see if it is pregnant now

if not tell me what happened and i'll tell you how to fix it.

Okay I've done everything you've said, and here's the first (possible) issue I run into:

Obviously this is a success message, but the path being given is to my actual Skyrim directory, rather than somewhere in Mod Organizer's structure. Yes I am running Bodyslide through Mod Organizer's interface, but the actual Bodyslide is located under my actual Skyrim directory because I couldn't get it to work with the virtual folder. 

So what did I do wrong?

UPDATE:

Okay yeah, it didn't work, but it is the strangest thing, in that all the armor (the leather I just did as well as any other armor) seems to be showing off my character's pregnancy-enlarged breasts, but not her belly. 

In case it's relevant, the leather is vanilla (looted off an NPC) and not remodeled, but yet still has the 'skimpy' look that the CBBE Remodeled Armor all has.

Another Edit: The Big Belly sliders aren't sticking, even though I'm saving the preset. I've heard others complain about this as well.

ok, now i've found the problem: Mod Organizer

I've never actually used mod organizer, but if it create virtual folders where the game take it resources that causes the problem.

Basically when you created 

you created two meshes that should replace CT77 ones inside your game folder. This works on everyone because the game, when loading, takes the resources from the Steam folder.

But using Mod Organizer you have to place them inside the Mod Organizer folder.

Now i don't know exactly how to help you with this, i've never even wanted things like Mod Organizer, because in the end they are more a trouble than anything else, but i guess there is somewhere inside the Mod Organizer structure a place folder with the exact same structure as the original one (example: ModOrganizerFolder\meshes\armor\studded\female\body_0.nif)

In other words, you have to find the place inside ModOrganizer that correspond to the Bodyslide output folder (G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\armor\studded\female) and place body_0.nif and body_1.nif there.

Until you do that you won't be able to make the thing works.

Funny how something made to making modding easy is the reason of this whole mess

Well I fixed the slider issues by upgrading Bodyslide, so that's cool. 

I think you got it right, Aveck... I need to move those two files into the Override folder most likely, which I believe always takes precedence. I'll try that now.

And no, Mod Organizer doesn't necessarily make setting up mods easier... in fact it makes it way more complicated. The reason it's so popular is because it keeps everything in virtual directories, which means two things: First, that the vanilla Skyrim directory is always clean and thus when you delete a mod, it's really gone. Second, and this is the big one, you can set up multiple mod profiles with different mods installed for different save games. For instance, if I'm beta testing a mod on these forums, I can make a profile just for that and play a character with that mod and still switch over to my 'main' character without that mod active so nothing gets tangled up.

Edit: Ooooor not. Despite saying it saved there (I did it again after updating Bodyslide to be sure), the meshes aren't where Bodyslide says it saved them. Now I think it's time to try that Ctrl+click thing and manually put them where I want them. Geez!

Well I fixed the slider issues by upgrading Bodyslide, so that's cool. 

I think you got it right, Aveck... I need to move those two files into the Override folder most likely, which I believe always takes precedence. I'll try that now.

And no, Mod Organizer doesn't necessarily make setting up mods easier... in fact it makes it way more complicated. The reason it's so popular is because it keeps everything in virtual directories, which means two things: First, that the vanilla Skyrim directory is always clean and thus when you delete a mod, it's really gone. Second, and this is the big one, you can set up multiple mod profiles with different mods installed for different save games. For instance, if I'm beta testing a mod on these forums, I can make a profile just for that and play a character with that mod and still switch over to my 'main' character without that mod active so nothing gets tangled up.

well, the problems is clearly that the new meshes made by bodyslide aren't loaded, overridden by the virtual folder of Mod Organizer.

You just have to find the virtual folder that ModOrganizer uses in order to load mods and there you go, just copy&past them inside.

Once you do that you'll see that any leather armor now is pregnant-enabled (any leather armor vanilla, even enchanted and whatsover, but not the Remodeled one) 

Edit: Ooooor not. Despite saying it saved there (I did it again after updating Bodyslide to be sure), the meshes aren't where Bodyslide says it saved them. Now I think it's time to try that Ctrl+click thing and manually put them where I want them. Geez!

probably because you are using BodySlide trought Mod Organizer, which conflict in some ways with the virtual folder.

I say this way is better, because at least your Steam Skyrim is pure vanilla.

Ctrl+click leather armor and do the manual replacement

Yes, inside your Mod Organizer folder there is an overwrite folder. You can treat that folder as the skyrim data folder. Basically, in Mod Organizer in the left side is the section where you list all your installed mods and tell it which mods take priority and that sort of stuff. By default, at the very end there is an overwrite thing. That corresponds with the overwrite folder I spoke of earlier. So this means that your game will first load whatever it finds in the skyrim data folder. Then it loads all the mods you have installed in the priory you've listed them in and finally it loads the overwrite folder.

So the nif files should be put in "Mod Organizer\overwritemeshes\armor\studded\female\body_0.nif"

I hope that clears things up.

And Mod Organizer does take quite a bit of getting used to, but I myself at least am very happy I stepped over to it. I've messed up my game several times in the past because of the fact that NMM puts everything in the skyrim data folder directly. With only a few mods that is fine, but when you have a big amount of them and have a habit of changing things around, the chance that something messes up increases.

Having every mod in it's own little folder means that such mess ups don't happen. And the profile system allows to test things out and mess with stuff without ruining your main profile.

So what did I do wrong?

UPDATE:

ok, now i've found the problem: Mod Organizer

I've never actually used mod organizer, but if it create virtual folders where the game take it resources that causes the problem.

Basically when you created 

you created two meshes that should replace CT77 ones inside your game folder. This works on everyone because the game, when loading, takes the resources from the Steam folder.

But using Mod Organizer you have to place them inside the Mod Organizer folder.

Now i don't know exactly how to help you with this, i've never even wanted things like Mod Organizer, because in the end they are more a trouble than anything else, but i guess there is somewhere inside the Mod Organizer structure a place folder with the exact same structure as the original one (example: ModOrganizerFolder\meshes\armor\studded\female\body_0.nif)

In other words, you have to find the place inside ModOrganizer that correspond to the Bodyslide output folder (G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\armor\studded\female) and place body_0.nif and body_1.nif there.

Until you do that you won't be able to make the thing works.

Funny how something made to making modding easy is the reason of this whole mess

Ok, this is what I was trying to address in my post, I apologize if it wasn't clear. Yes if you simply click "create bodies" it will install the bodies to the default Skyrim data directory. If you use mod organizer then that is a problem. You don't want that. In your Mod Organizer directory there is a folder called Mods. In that folder should be folders for every mod you have installed in Mod Organizer whether they are selected to run or not. One of those folders should be your body replacer, I assume you installed your body through Mod Organizer. If it is the CBBE body then there should be within the CBBE folder 3 files, Textures, Meshes, and the tools folder that contains Bodyslide. For any of your armor replacements to work properly then they have to reside in a folder within the Mods folder of your Mod Organizer directory. By using the Ctrl+Click method of building the bodies you are telling Bodyslide, "psssh your stupid, I don't want you installing your crazy meshes where YOU think they should go! I want you to install them where I think they should go!!!" Then it will create the meshes in the same folder that the Bodyslide executable file is. Then with the simple copy and paste method you can move all the meshes in to the Meshes folder that is part of your body replacer mod. 

So all in all instead of your default skyrim directory mine are installed to my CBBE mod folder in my Mod Organizer directory:

E:\Mod Organizer\mods\Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-\meshes

Bodyslide resides in:

E:\Mod Organizer\mods\Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-\CalienteTools\BodySlide

My Pregnancy Armor mesh output file for Bodyslide is:

E:\Mod Organizer\mods\Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-\CalienteTools\BodySlide\Pregnancy Weighted Armor

So to reiterate, I use the Ctrl+Click method to build the meshes in the "Pregnancy Weighted Armor" folder and then I copy the contents of that folder and move back three folders to the "Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-" folder where the Meshes folder is and copy them all in there. This method will work, or at least, should work as it does for me. It is a little complicated but actually it is a really good way for you to keep track of what kind of bodies you have created for you armor without having to root around in complex file structure to find your armor. The redundancy of having your meshes in two places also serves as a backup in case you do something stupid, which I am prone to doing OFTEN.

The other reason why you want to keep everything in your Mod Organizer folder and also keep like mods together is that (1) you will have conflicts with whatever you have installed in the default Skyrim directory, in most cases MO doesn't even recognize anything in the Skyrim directory and the game will run as if there isn't anything installed in the default directory but in rare cases there will be conflicts between the two directories (2) There isn't a real fantastic way to set up a load order where different armors from different mods take greater importance than others. It is best to simply install all your armor as a single mod and just overwrite different armors as you install new ones. 

Hope this helps... :shy:

I DID IT! I DID IT IIDIDIT!!!

Hoo... hokay.. breathe.

Alright, so I could write a novel about all the different stuff I had to try, but let me try to break it down here, because I still do have questions:

1) My mod order in Mod Organizer was kinda out of whack, and so when I was trying to put meshes in 'Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Eddition -CBBE-' as @Demonwise spoke of, it was just doing nothing. Sooo I had to do some sorting.

2) Even after all that sorting, the meshes generated from Bodyslide (which I Ctrl+clicked into a custom folder, then copied to the meshes folder of Calientes Female etc. mod) did not show my character's pregnant belly.

3) Instead, I copied the contents of 'Pregnant-Weighted-Armor-2.0.7z' into that same meshes folder, and that worked!

So, the obvious question here is, what do I do if I want to customize my character's body shape at this point? If I need those meshes from this mod in the meshes folder, where do the meshes go that I generate in Bodyslide? What is the relationship between the two sets of meshes? I'm still pretty confused on this point because essentially it seems I didn't need to generate anything in Bodyslide which means it's going to waste. Unless, once again, I'm totally off-base.

You guys rock, btw. I could never have gotten through all this without you.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Hmmm, so, bear with me here, well before I begin... GREAT JOB ON GETTING IT TO WORK. Seriously way to go, there have been countless times where after 6 hours of debugging I have just thrown up my hands, said, "F&%^! THE WORLD!!!," and done a clean reinstallation of my entire game. Now it sounds like when you copied all the contents from the mod, untouched by bodyslide into Mod Organizer it worked but not when you were using the Bodyslide meshes. Is that right? This my be obvious so pardon me if it comes across as mildly insulting but you DID have the original mod installed FIRST right, then you tried to overwrite the mods meshes with the ones that you build in Bodyslide? My recommendation is that now that you have a working setup for the mod copy your entire folder from the Mods folder where your armor is located and paste it somewhere safe. Then try once more my method of building the armors in Bodyslide and outputting them to a folder of your choosing. Then copy those meshes and overwrite the mod's meshes. If it doesn't work then you definitely know that it is something to do with your installation of Bodyslide. At that point you may want to look into reinstalling the Bodyslide plugins. And since you have a backup of your mod folder you can just copy it back in and overwrite you changes, undoing all your mistakes. But as I said it should work, though if your like me you will probably say, "HELL NO! I JUST GOT THIS PILE OF JUNK WORKING! I AIN'T ABOUT TO GO MESSIN' WITH IT!!!" I understand completely.

Hmmm, so, bear with me here, well before I begin... GREAT JOB ON GETTING IT TO WORK. Seriously way to go, there have been countless times where after 6 hours of debugging I have just thrown up my hands, said, "F&%^! THE WORLD!!!," and done a clean reinstallation of my entire game. Now it sounds like when you copied all the contents from the mod, untouched by bodyslide into Mod Organizer it worked but not when you were using the Bodyslide meshes. Is that right? This my be obvious so pardon me if it comes across as mildly insulting but you DID have the original mod installed FIRST right, then you tried to overwrite the mods meshes with the ones that you build in Bodyslide? My recommendation is that now that you have a working setup for the mod copy your entire folder from the Mods folder where your armor is located and paste it somewhere safe. Then try once more my method of building the armors in Bodyslide and outputting them to a folder of your choosing. Then copy those meshes and overwrite the mod's meshes. If it doesn't work then you definitely know that it is something to do with your installation of Bodyslide. At that point you may want to look into reinstalling the Bodyslide plugins. And since you have a backup of your mod folder you can just copy it back in and overwrite you changes, undoing all your mistakes. But as I said it should work, though if your like me you will probably say, "HELL NO! I JUST GOT THIS PILE OF JUNK WORKING! I AIN'T ABOUT TO GO MESSIN' WITH IT!!!" I understand completely.

I have myself given up many times and gone for a clean installation, but thankfully Mod Organizer really seems good at preventing the sort've tangles that caused those problems for me, so even if I can't figure stuff out, I'm at least not breaking my precious Skyrim folders into little pieces trying to copy and re-copy stuff.

Your initial summary is absolutely correct. I copied the meshes from this mod's download page directly into the CBBE body folder (which didn't initially have any armor folder as it's for the body, so I had to create one) which I had also re-arranged to be lower than all the other CBBE mods so its meshes would overwrite any others. That is what worked for me.

My question back to you, based largely on your following suggestion to try running the Bodyslide again, is what the meshes in the download section of this mod for, if not to copy into a folder to serve their purpose? If Bodyslide can just generate pregnancy armor with the sliders provided, it would seem to me that the meshes are not needed and never were, but if the meshes are needed, doesn't that limit my body customization?

I could certainly try doing another run through Bodyslide... now that I've figured out where the meshes go, I'm confident I could get it working again should it break, but I remain totally confused as to why there are meshes included in this mod if I'm supposed to generate my own.

Id say you should install everything as it comes through Mod Organizer. My priority order (from up to down) would be main caliente mod (original bodyslide), bodyslide 2 (the new one, I had cb bodylide ++ before), zeocoron's body replacer (the prego one, now PSB Body), remodeled armor for cb++, prego armors (this one), then everything you want, like tera armors (original), tera armors for bodyslide, etc. etc. Then if you open bodyslide through Mod Organizer (important), everything you create its propertly placed in its place (that normaly would be the data folder, but in our case, it would be inside the folders of the affected mods or in the overwritte folder).

Id say you should install everything as it comes through Mod Organizer. My priority order (from up to down) would be main caliente mod (original bodyslide), bodyslide 2 (the new one, I had cb bodylide ++ before), zeocoron's body replacer (the prego one, now PSB Body), remodeled armor for cb++, prego armors (this one), then everything you want, like tera armors (original), tera armors for bodyslide, etc. etc. Then if you open bodyslide through Mod Organizer (important), everything you create its propertly placed in its place (that normaly would be the data folder, but in our case, it would be inside the folders of the affected mods or in the overwritte folder).

How do you install Bodyslide 2 in Mod Organizer? I tried and it wouldn't run because it couldn't find some .res file, and after some reading I came to the conclusion that Bodyslide has to sit in the Skyrim data directory because it just doesn't jive with the virtual folders. Even though it's in the vanilla Skyrim data directory, it does seem to pick up on the other sliders I did install in MO, since I'm running it through MO. Did seem to have an issue with it copying meshes, though.

I also can't install this mod in Mod Organizer because it has no structure... I can do the slider portion, that would likely work, but not the meshes.

You can install bodyslide perfectly through MO... The 'structure' thing is the same that happens when you install any other mod that doesnt come with standar folder (meshes, textures, etc.), like when you install Fnis, or skyproc patchers, etc. You just ignore it, I havent found anything that needs to be in the data folder so far. However, you CAN drop bodyslide2 in your data folder, but in any case you run the program through MO to avoid any error.

Edit: Oh I read you already running bodyslide throguh MO. Then I didnt understand well your problem, however you should get used to check and localize where your bodyslide creations are dropped instead of opening the game to check the results, because in some place your bodyslide must have been dropping your creations, maybe its being ovewritten by another mod and you dont know it

My question back to you, based largely on your following suggestion to try running the Bodyslide again, is what the meshes in the download section of this mod for, if not to copy into a folder to serve their purpose? If Bodyslide can just generate pregnancy armor with the sliders provided, it would seem to me that the meshes are not needed and never were, but if the meshes are needed, doesn't that limit my body customization?

I could certainly try doing another run through Bodyslide... now that I've figured out where the meshes go, I'm confident I could get it working again should it break, but I remain totally confused as to why there are meshes included in this mod if I'm supposed to generate my own.

Now that is a damn good question. I doesn't have the smarts to give you a good answer other than this. The way I see it is that the original mod is the bedrock. You use it to build upon. You need it because it is the foundation. Bodyslide lets you build upon that foundation with customization. While this doesn't really answer your question, when it comes down to mods like this one it stands that the safest method is to install the mod and then customize the crap out of it. Don't get me wrong this mod is the bees-knees and I fricken love it but then, I say this on behalf of everyone, "DAMN IT! IT'S GREAT AS IT IS BUT FRICK I WANT TO MAKE IT BETTER! I WANT TO CUSTOMIZE THE CRAP OUT OF THIS!!! LET'S PIMP THESE OUTFITS!!!!"

...and that's how you end up with ladies runnin around in skimpy armor with "HUGE TRACKS OF LAND," knockers that could pulverize planets and preggo bellies that would make the octo-mom look like a pre-teen, juvenile delinquent with a food baby.

...alas I got carried away again....         ....I did didn't I...        :D

The meshes of the download section correspond to the first release of the mod that wasnt bodyslide, it was a regular armor replacer, but you dont need them anymore you use bodyslide. The only case where a 'base mod' is needed is for new custom armors, for the textures and esp's, but the meshes generated by bodyslide are enough. In this case, though, I think the original CT77 archives are required since I think this is a replacer of that mod, which comes with esp's. I really don't took the time to figure out tho, I just have this mod below the original Remodeled Armor in my MO...

the meshes are a stand-alone version of this mod created before BodySlide

If you plan to use bodyslide you don't need them, you just need the Preg_armor_3_1_3.7z file, which contains the "elements" that BodySlide needs to create preggo-able armors.

Without ModOrganizer using this mod is rather simple, you just have to "recreate" all the ct77 vanilla armor that you have in bodyslide with the slider as you wish (BigBelly50% is mandatory) but since ModOrganizer tweak around with virtual folders i don't know exactly where he place them.

I'd suggest to create ctrl+click all the armor that you need (starting with one as a test) and moving the two .nif inside the folder that ModOrganizer uses as a replacement for the original Steam folder.

I know very well how this mod, Bodyslide and the whole "preggo armor" works, so i can help you with these problems, but i've never used MO so i can't help you with that :/

Well theoretically, I've solved the MO issue as I know where to put meshes in order to get the result I want. Perhaps that was the true benefit of the meshes included with this mod: I know they work, and when I copy them to the correct spot I can see my character's pregnancy while in armor with those meshes. Hooray!

So now it's time to try and make this work with Bodyslide, if only because getting it to work should rightly mean any armor is open to me, rather than just the relatively limited number of meshes provided here. So I guess I need to figure out two things:

1) How do I get Bodyslide working with the virtual directory structure? I can run it from within MO by placing it in the vanilla data folder, but if I actually go ahead and install it in MO, then try to run it from that folder, I get the error: Cannot load resources from 'file:/G%3a/res/BodyslideFrame.xrc'.

2) Do I have to convert just the CT77 vanilla armor? I also have Remodeled armor installed, which is skimpier. I like skimpy armor both for the look as well as the fact it looks just a tad better with preggo belly. The meshes that came with this mod were made with the CT77 Remodeled armor and I really like the look.

1) How do I get Bodyslide working with the virtual directory structure? I can run it from within MO by placing it in the vanilla data folder, but if I actually go ahead and install it in MO, then try to run it from that folder, I get the error: Cannot load resources from 'file:/G%3a/res/BodyslideFrame.xrc'.

Aside the "ctrl+click and then move the meshes into the right folder manually" i don't know.

I'm not even sure BodiSlide2 can read properly the virtual folder that MO creates.

Until someone who knows more about MO gives you some tips on this, i'd recommend you to create by "ctrl+click" the meshes of all the armors that you need and then moving them manually into the folder that you used before with the non-bodyslider meshes. 

(you know, the folder that you discovered earlier where you replaced the meshes with the preggo ones)

2) Do I have to convert just the CT77 vanilla armor? I also have Remodeled armor installed, which is skimpier. I like skimpy armor both for the look as well as the fact it looks just a tad better with preggo belly. The meshes that came with this mod were made with the CT77 Remodeled armor and I really like the look.

Since CT77 vanilla and CT77 Remodeled have the same ShapeData, using BodySlide2 you can create both Remodeled and Vanilla and they will be both preggo.

And, in order to be more clear, CT77 Vanilla and CT77 Remodeled have the same look.

If, for instance, "Leather Armor" looks different than "Leather Armor - Remodeled", there is a problem with your armors meshes.

(or you didn't install correctly CT77's mod)

(if you experience this problem don't worry, it's not going to affect the installation of this mod)

But anyhow that problem should solve itself with BodySlide when you create the armors with this mod.

In other words, even if they look different now, once you have figured out how to make BodySlide works with MO, when you create an armor vanilla (example: "CT77 Leather Vanilla") it will change to a Leather Armor - Remodeled

So I clearly do have some weirdness going on. I decided that since my character has a few vampire armors, I would try using Bodyslide on that in order to see if I can make pregnancy show in them. Here's what I did in Bodyslide:

1) Under 'Group Filter' I checked only 'CT77 Standalone - Dawnguard'

2) For 'Outfit/Body' I chose 'CT77 Standalone - Vampire

3) My Preset is 'CBBE Slim Fixed Breast Big'

4) Ctrl+click 'Batch Build' and I see all the CT77 Dawnguard armors, including the vampire armor which is what interests me right now. Everything is checked, click OK

5) Save meshes in a custom folder. Success! (heh)

6) In the CBBE mod, armors are under \meshes\dlc01  <-- armor and clothes folders here, with various Dawnguard meshes in them.

7) Check the mod in MO for conflicts. I see now that this mod is overwriting dawnguard meshes for 'CBBE Remodeled' which means I must have placed it right! Nothing is overwriting my meshes.

8) I get into the game and immediately know something is wrong. I had a set of 'vanilla' vampire armor, and one set that is 'Remodeled'. The vanilla armor looks... vanilla. Meshes from the original game I mean, and no pregnancy showing. I switch to the 'Remodeled' version and it's the same issue as I was having with other armors before, where her pregnant breasts are showing, but not the belly. This is clearly a change, however, as before I did any Bodyslide meshes, neither breast nor belly growth would show.

So two problems: One, why do I have vanilla-looking armor if CT77's vanilla meshes are supposed to be skimpy, and two, why no preggo belly? :(

So I clearly do have some weirdness going on. I decided that since my character has a few vampire armors, I would try using Bodyslide on that in order to see if I can make pregnancy show in them. Here's what I did in Bodyslide:

1) Under 'Group Filter' I checked only 'CT77 Standalone - Dawnguard'

2) For 'Outfit/Body' I chose 'CT77 Standalone - Vampire

3) My Preset is 'CBBE Slim Fixed Breast Big'

4) Ctrl+click 'Batch Build' and I see all the CT77 Dawnguard armors, including the vampire armor which is what interests me right now. Everything is checked, click OK

5) Save meshes in a custom folder. Success! (heh)

6) In the CBBE mod, armors are under \meshes\dlc01  <-- armor and clothes folders here, with various Dawnguard meshes in them.

7) Check the mod in MO for conflicts. I see now that this mod is overwriting dawnguard meshes for 'CBBE Remodeled' which means I must have placed it right! Nothing is overwriting my meshes.

8) I get into the game and immediately know something is wrong. I had a set of 'vanilla' vampire armor, and one set that is 'Remodeled'. The vanilla armor looks... vanilla. Meshes from the original game I mean, and no pregnancy showing. I switch to the 'Remodeled' version and it's the same issue as I was having with other armors before, where her pregnant breasts are showing, but not the belly. This is clearly a change, however, as before I did any Bodyslide meshes, neither breast nor belly growth would show.

So two problems: One, why do I have vanilla-looking armor if CT77's vanilla meshes are supposed to be skimpy, and two, why no preggo belly? :(

ok, you did everything right, here's why you can't get what you want:

1) Why my vanilla armor is not skimpy as Remodeled?

because you have installed only the remodeled version of CT77's armors, not the vanilla one.

How to fix it: Easy, open bodyslide and re-create all "CT77 Vanilla - SOMETHING"

it won't fix all of them, but almost all.

2) Why my vampire armor is not pregnant if i did everything right?

Because vampire armor is not supported yet.

Yeah, you have tested the right procedure on one of the few armors not supported. Talk about luck.

Try again on leather or iron.

This mod support almost all the armor, but not the one from the DLC AFAIK.

Well, doh.

What I went ahead and did, just to try and make this less confusing, is completely removed all the CBBE armors I had installed, and installed the CT77 Vanilla Replacer. That way I won't have to worry about vanilla armors versus remodeled armors. Why have two sets when I'm just gonna Bodyslide them? I can't imagine.

So if I did everything right, I'm gonna try it again on the CT77 Vanilla armors and see what happens. ;)

Well, doh.

What I went ahead and did, just to try and make this less confusing, is completely removed all the CBBE armors I had installed, and installed the CT77 Vanilla Replacer. That way I won't have to worry about vanilla armors versus remodeled armors. Why have two sets when I'm just gonna Bodyslide them? I can't imagine.

So if I did everything right, I'm gonna try it again on the CT77 Vanilla armors and see what happens. ;)

Good, but this time don't try it on Vampire but on Leather, because vampire is not supported :P

Having 2 sets is usefull if you want to bodyslide a standalone armor in a way and bodyslide a vanilla armor in another.

It's not that usefull, but i can't play without it ;)

Okay, so I tried it again, and this time in 'Outfit/Body' I put 'CT77 Vanilla - Leather' as you suggested. I did a batch build on all the CT77 armors (I don't understand why I pick one specific outfit or body in the slider, then when I go to create it I say 'apply this to everything!')

When I loaded up my game, I first tried Elven armor, and I could tell that it was working! However, the belly was much less when the armor was on than when my character was naked. However again, when I actually put the leather armor on, I had full pregnancy effects! HOORAY!

...So the last part of this is, well, how do I get the other armors working fully like leather is now? Do I have to do a build for every individual type of armor or something?