Pregnant-Weighted tbbp armor (Bodyslide2)

• 2 weeks later...

People getting this now should download C77's pack on nexus here , install it, then download only the Bodyslide files from the PSB body on this thread and overwrite when asked. It's a good work but really, the installation path is kind of messed up and the OP doesn't say much about it. 

These dont seem to play nice with that.  None of the zaps work correctly (They didnt work before either) and getting some floating pieces or weirdness.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

01-Apr-2014 News:

The good:  Version 4.0 is currently under development. There are going to be big changes to the current package.

The bad:  I  just found out that some key providers (modders) of the resources I need have decided to stop their work.

Also found that the original armor mesh packages had to be scrapped due to compatibility problems (i.e.  release 3.1.3 will definitely not be compatible with 4.0 ).

The end: Things are progressing, and a new release is pending.  As for how soon, I don't know.

News:

The Good:  release 4.0 is essentially done. More meshes, more options, slightly better stability than 3.1.3, and HDT customization

The Bad: The HDT engine causes clipping problems(Can't be fixed).  Armor meshes are still usable regardless; just have to disable HDT. 

The End:  Sometime very soon it will be released. Likely with HDT enabled by default.

The Future: I may or may not create more  HDT  depending upon how well 4.0 does.

Did a short look into the config file and other xmls.

a) The x, y pos of the main window are negative in the config file. Changed it to 10,10 and my window is back.

B) This are the files for the vanilla replacer of CT77 and not the ones of the standalone replacer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Running or was running 4.0 with HDT body/cbbe textures and found that is mod was causing this issue (look under the bun in her hair at the neckline)

2014-05-13_00001_zps65c9115d.jpg

The issue wraps the full back of the neck and only with armors from this mod (i do understand its wip) if anyone has a clue how to fix that please lmk it will drive me nuts that when reyna there does get pregnant i wont be able to see it =(.

May I ask that you PLEASE pack this thing properly? I'm an experienced modder, and a programmer, so I understand the folder instrucitons, but any newbie who sees "install the files from 2.0.whatever" is going to just drag and drop them straight to the data folder. Compared to most of the other mods on this site, installing this mod is extremely complicated, and a mod manager will completely screw it up.

Edit: Scratch that. I have no idea where to put what files. None of them are labeled. I'm sorry if I sound hostile, I'm just trying to install the 'simple pregnancy mod' that has your mod as a requirement, and installing this is anything but 'simple'. I have no idea where to put anything. There's no 'textures' section in your files, no 'meshes', all just .nif files under flatly labeled armor types, with no parent folder structure. Again, I'm not meaning to be hostile here, it's just very confusing.

Thank you for your diligent work, cornelius.

So is this based on CT77's recent 5.x alpha release, or his old 4.x stuff?

Also out of curiosity, are you doing the weighting through Bodyslide 2, or something like Blender? Is there any particular video tutorial(s) you might recommend for someone who wants to try doing this themselves? :D

Cornelius,

Is there a reason you include a Config.xml in the package? I notice it is retaining some pretty strange window offsets:

<BodySlideFrame width="1696" height="1066" x="-1709" y="74"></BodySlideFrame>
    <OutfitStudioFrame width="1696" height="1066" x="-1657" y="174"></OutfitStudioFrame>

Notice the -1709 and -1657 X offsets....