Voice Pack for AAF Hardship

View File

Adds voiced dialogue to Tentacus' amazing AAF Hardship - beggar whore -

Final version - 87 voice types. If anything is not voiced now it's because xVASynth has no model for that voice type. 

Supported voice types: 

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.png.b6c304281b23a29ae6af7d7bf45b3ee6.pngScreenshot_2.png.a7d6d11b81317cb0d58d45055bfebe23.pngScreenshot_3.png.0e5d1b6b4d4759c87d44078e869568c6.pngScreenshot_4.png.a2334f3d005a86715a0d98b6b2281b20.pngScreenshot_5.png.5bd070a8987a41a01582d321e1c1236a.png

Disclaimer:

Tentacus the creator of AAF Hardship was NOT involved in creating this voice pack.

Requirements:

AAF Hardship and all it's requirements.

Installation:

As usual unpack into Data folder or dump in your mod manager.

Special thanks:

@lee3310 for all the support!

@Tentacus for the amazing mod!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/25/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10387-aaf-hardship-beggar-whore/

I appreciate the hard work!

That being said, it doesn't seem to work for me. I downloaded and installed all the uploaded files (Player + plugin, PimpVoices, RaiderVoices and VoicePack01). The plugin is loaded right after Hardship's one, but when in-game and approached by Raiders - they are still mute. The player has voice, but NPCs do not (Raiders, Pimps and others).

Any help?

1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

I appreciate the hard work!

That being said, it doesn't seem to work for me. I downloaded and installed all the uploaded files (Player + plugin, PimpVoices, RaiderVoices and VoicePack01). The plugin is loaded right after Hardship's one, but when in-game and approached by Raiders - they are still mute. The player has voice, but NPCs do not (Raiders, Pimps and others).

Any help?

Have you tried manually putting the files into data folder?

For me it works and it should work with mod manager too.... unless i made some mistake with packing the files into the archive. I'll check that in a moment.

Here's a short test video i just recorded.

https://files.fm/u/kxhvvj4eq#/view/jktryzek5

10 minutes ago, Vyru said:

unless i made some mistake with packing the files into the archive. I'll check that in a moment.

I just downloaded the pack with pimp voices and converted fuz files from 2 folders back into wav and they work. Try to unpack the files manually and put the "Sound" folder into your "Data" folder. 

Btw i just uploaded a new voice pack with 6 additional voice types. Creating more right now.

2 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

(Raiders, Pimps and others)

Ok i made another test with Raiders and there really seems to be some issue, i'll look into it later can't right now. As far as others go - not every voice type is finished yet there will be more voice packs within the next couple days. 

Edited by Vyru
2 minutes ago, Vyru said:

Ok i made another test with Raiders and there really seems to be some issue, i'll look into it later can't right now. As far as others go - not every voice type is finished yet there will be more voice packs within the next couple days. 

I'll look into it some more when I get some free time.

Not sure if it helps, but this is what happened last time I wanted to check your voice files... As I recall, I enabled Raider Captive Greets and approached a raider. Then, the raider started a dialogue ("Bitch..."), but that was silent.

40 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

I'll look into it some more when I get some free time.

Not sure if it helps, but this is what happened last time I wanted to check your voice files... As I recall, I enabled Raider Captive Greets and approached a raider. Then, the raider started a dialogue ("Bitch..."), but that was silent.

Gonna check now. Pimps still not working for you either? 

For fucks sake i found out why some pimps weren't working... i named some folders wrong. Thanks @rubber_duck i will fix it and reupload the pimp voices file right away. I still don't know why raiders wouldn't work for you though, they should.

Update: all done plus another pack with 6 voices added. 

Edited by Vyru
4 hours ago, Vyru said:

For fucks sake i found out why some pimps weren't working... i named some folders wrong. Thanks @rubber_duck i will fix it and reupload the pimp voices file right away. I still don't know why raiders wouldn't work for you though, they should.

Update: all done plus another pack with 6 voices added. 

No problem!

Hmm... I'll reinstall the RaiderVoice pack and try again. If you're absolutely sure you've added voice to all Raider dialogues, then the issue has to be on my end. I'll report back!

By the way, a side-question... Once you've added voice to all Hardship dialogue, are you planning to upload All in One archive? Just curious!

If you're absolutely sure you've added voice to all Raider dialogues, then the issue has to be on my end. I'll report back!

Since there was voiced dialogue in my test earlier i'm pretty sure all raider dialogue should be covered. Of course Hardship is too big to test everything in that little time especially since i'm busy creating all the files. But every voice type that works at all should cover everything.

By the way, a side-question... Once you've added voice to all Hardship dialogue, are you planning to upload All in One archive? Just curious!

Thought about it but i would have to upload it somewhere else... mega or whatever. LL files have a limit of 250 mb. 

3 hours ago, janedynamite said:

bruh Defender just told me there's a Trojan (Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml) in the Voice Pack 05

lmao is this a false positive?

Defender is dumb and so is firewall. You wouldn't believe how much stuff i downloaded i got warnings for without any reason. All the files i'm uploading are nothing but .fuz audio/lip files except the first folder which includes the esp. 

Here the result from https://internxt.com/en/virus-scanner

Screenshot_1.png

Edit: because i was curious why you'd get this defender warning i googled Trojan (Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml) and this is what i found:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-trojanscriptwacatachml-keeps/93ef0ec1-3170-48d6-86af-5373ff6c3cd1

From what it sounds like there's a good chance the trojan was already on your pc, since it definitly isn't in any of my downloads. I'd recommend getting malewarebytes or something similar to get rid of it.

Screenshot_2.png.2c98437410c33b264952ee99642d46e7.png

Edited by Vyru
1 hour ago, Kalamaki22 said:

Hi, thanks for this, but do I need all 6 of the voice packs or just N°6?.  I know I need the main, pimp and raider so just want to check on the voice packs.

If you want everything voiced you need all the packs. I'm still generating more files i'm only about halfway done for all voice types. If you only download Player / Pimp / Raider packs only them will be voiced. You can extract the archives manually to see what voice types they contain and only install those you want. 

The reason there are so many packs is that you can whore yourself out to pretty much any npc. Even when i'm done there will probably be some left unvoiced since xvasynth only supports about 100 voice types.  For the best expirience i recommend installing everything. Currently it will have a negative impact on loading times because it's tons of lose files. Once everything is finished i will pack a BSA that should reduce loading time. 

5 hours ago, Vyru said:

From what it sounds like there's a good chance the trojan was already on your pc, since it definitly isn't in any of my downloads. I'd recommend getting malewarebytes or something similar to get rid of it.

yeah I ran some scanners from malwarebytes to kaspersky and they all say my PC is totally clean after I delete the file. Also it only happens with the Voice Pack 05 (everytime), the rest of the files are all fine 100%, never seen this before lol. But thanks for answering my dude

14 minutes ago, janedynamite said:

yeah I ran some scanners from malwarebytes to kaspersky and they all say my PC is totally clean after I delete the file. Also it only happens with the Voice Pack 05 (everytime), the rest of the files are all fine 100%, never seen this before lol. But thanks for answering my dude

That's weird then. I downloaded the pack here again before  checking it at internxt to make sure. I zipped and uploaded 05 just like all the others no difference.

Edited by Vyru
5 hours ago, Vyru said:

That's weird then. I downloaded the pack here again before  checking it at internxt to make sure. I zipped and uploaded 05 just like all the others no difference.

I got a similar message for voicepack5, 'Virus detected'. I temporarily disabled real time protection, downloaded the voicepack and had no problems. Great set of mods, by the way.

Edited by KalBreen
48 minutes ago, KalBreen said:

I got a similar message for voicepack5, 'Virus detected'. I temporarily disabled real time protection, downloaded the voicepack and had no problems.

I really have no clue why it claims to detect a virus in that specific pack. Didn't do anythimg different to the others ?

48 minutes ago, KalBreen said:

Great set of mods, by the way.

Thanks but all credits go to Tentacus for his amazing piece of art. He did the real work ?

Edited by Vyru
4 hours ago, janedynamite said:

yeah also IDK if I thanked you before but thanks for these voice packs bruh

I did the voices w/VASynth for the player only last year (didn't post it anywhere because it was obviously incomplete... player only duh) and it was a fken drag

You're welcome. Yeah it's a lot of work but definitly worth it. Silent dialogue is so immersion breaking.