1 hour ago, gdfll said:

Game load with these loose file voices is very slow, I put them in a 'Beggar_Whore - Voices_en.ba2' file with CAO, this helped a lot.

i'm aware of that i will upload a bsa too when everything is done. should be only a couple more hours. the last voice type is generating right now then i'll remove all the voiced rp lines like *sigh* *blush* etc. i'd say in like 2 hours everything should be done.  

9 hours ago, Kalamaki22 said:

Hi

Having an issue with the new file, removed all the old files installed the new one and my game crashes upon start up.  Doesn't get  to the menu crashes before that.

That's weird it's the same files just 14 more voice types and some replaced ones and all packed in a bsa. Have you tried installing manually? 

On 3/31/2023 at 7:45 PM, Vyru said:

That's weird it's the same files just 14 more voice types and some replaced ones and all packed in a bsa. Have you tried installing manually? 

Hi

Decided to start a new play through as it was time to remove AWKCR and AE and use ECO etc.  Then removed your old files again and installed the new one and everuthing is working fine.  Unsure if AWKCR/UCO/AE was the issue,  but from what I have read and crashed I have had they are unstable, so it may have been those affecting your mod.  Thanks again.

4 hours ago, Kalamaki22 said:

Hi

Decided to start a new play through as it was time to remove AWKCR and AE and use ECO etc.  Then removed your old files again and installed the new one and everuthing is working fine.  Unsure if AWKCR/UCO/AE was the issue,  but from what I have read and crashed I have had they are unstable, so it may have been those affecting your mod.  Thanks again.

AWKCR definitly is compatible i'm using it too. Also i highly doubt AE and ECO have any influence on voice files i don't see any connection. But i'm glad it works for you now ?

Edited by Vyru
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...