[mod] Sexbound Reborn

21 minutes ago, m_o_t said:

Why don't my animations work after installing the patch for the Lucario race?

A: Without a log file there is nothing we can say about what's going on or wrong.

B: The Lucario race had a big issue with its color directives, which made it incompatible with SBR 1.1. However, the race author had been informed about this issue and the color genetics code has been greatly reworked to deal with scenarios like that since SBR 1.1_r1 and SBR 1.1_r2, so as long as you use the newest version for all these mods it should work.

3 hours ago, m_o_t said:

but i'm use SBR 1.1 r2

and what a log file? it's  "starbound.log"? but there are 5 of them

i'll throw it first just in case

Here is a handy copy pasta explaining log files.

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

The number behind it are backups - essentially, every time you boot Starbound it creates a new log file, while renaming the old one log.1, the old log.1 log.2 and so on, until finally the old log.5 is deleted. So you always have 6 Starbound sessions saved for debugging purposes. And the log you sent is from your second last session.

Which means I cannot say if that is what's currently going on, but I'll judge based on the given log anyway:

First off there is no error as you have secondly not installed the Lucario Sexbound compat. All the errors are just regarding non-existent POV assets and that's normal. Also, despite loading the colors of the Lucario character nothing breaks. So everything is working as intended, with the expected result being that your Lucario character turns into a bald, default human.

21 hours ago, Erina Sugino said:

Which means I cannot say if that is what's currently going on, but I'll judge based on the given log anyway:

First off there is no error as you have secondly not installed the Lucario Sexbound compat. All the errors are just regarding non-existent POV assets and that's normal. Also, despite loading the colors of the Lucario character nothing breaks. So everything is working as intended, with the expected result being that your Lucario character turns into a bald, default human.

So I went into the game right now to test this situation and left. I found a txt file in the game folder and all my actions seem to be described there. and again I’ll throw off log 1, at the very bottom it seems to be written the same as in the document.

At first everything was like that: instead of Lucario there was a bald man. but then I installed the patch and the animations disappeared.

I don’t know if the screenshots will make sense, but there are no animations, but there are on POV. The white scale does not fill and the buttons do not work in the radial menu.

I don’t know how to try with people, because crafting all these things requires money and resources. I also tried to add an aphrodite bow to myself through the command, but the commands do not work (those listed on the mod page)

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

starbound.log starbound.log.1

4 hours ago, m_o_t said:

So I went into the game right now to test this situation and left. I found a txt file in the game folder and all my actions seem to be described there. and again I’ll throw off log 1, at the very bottom it seems to be written the same as in the document.

At first everything was like that: instead of Lucario there was a bald man. but then I installed the patch and the animations disappeared.

I don’t know if the screenshots will make sense, but there are no animations, but there are on POV. The white scale does not fill and the buttons do not work in the radial menu.

I don’t know how to try with people, because crafting all these things requires money and resources. I also tried to add an aphrodite bow to myself through the command, but the commands do not work (those listed on the mod page)

The only error these two logs show is a broken sextalk plugin config. Have you tampered with that one? If so, you created a syntax error, the whole thing doesn't load which constantly throws errors and breaks the behavior of the sexnode.

16 hours ago, Erina Sugino said:

The only error these two logs show is a broken sextalk plugin config. Have you tampered with that one? If so, you created a syntax error, the whole thing doesn't load which constantly throws errors and breaks the behavior of the sexnode.

No. I didn't touch any files. I just downloaded the mods and put everything in a folder at once

7 hours ago, m_o_t said:

No. I didn't touch any files. I just downloaded the mods and put everything in a folder at once

Then one of your mods has a bad patch to that file.

Only ones I could reasonably imagine to patch that file are the Russian translation and race mods like Argonian.

Of course there is also always "Yoru Sex Factory" but afaik that one doesn't break the sextalk config.

I'm afraid at this point you have to remove the potentially offending mods, then re-add them one by one until you find the culprit. Also, don't forget to backup your saves as removing mods usually causes other problems.

1 hour ago, Erina Sugino said:

Then one of your mods has a bad patch to that file.

Only ones I could reasonably imagine to patch that file are the Russian translation and race mods like Argonian.

Of course there is also always "Yoru Sex Factory" but afaik that one doesn't break the sextalk config.

I'm afraid at this point you have to remove the potentially offending mods, then re-add them one by one until you find the culprit. Also, don't forget to backup your saves as removing mods usually causes other problems.

ok, there is progress. I deleted: race on zoroak and argonian (and patches on them), yoru eng.

animations appeared, but they work the second time; the white scale is filled only for the dominant; sometimes the scale does not reach the end and the animation ends

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

starbound.log

17 minutes ago, m_o_t said:

ok, there is progress. I deleted: race on zoroak and argonian (and patches on them), yoru eng.

animations appeared, but they work the second time; the white scale is filled only for the dominant; sometimes the scale does not reach the end and the animation ends

The exact same error is still there, though.

7 minutes ago, m_o_t said:

Eeeee it's win! i deleted yoru mods and everything started working. sorry for bothering you for so long.

Are there any mods for cum?

Depends on what exactly you are looking for. Sexbound itself has fully functional cum mechanics, including spawning physical liquid in the world and since SBR 1.1 also cum inflation on actors.

Lewdbound adds racial cum (as items only, since recoloring the particles in the animator is not worth the immense effort and data overhead).

There is "Cum for Breakfast" which... does things. I dunno, never looked at it.

Is there something specific you need to do for placing down dildos? Weirdly enough I can't place one anywhere. Fleshlight works fine, it's just the dildo. Tried both the Generic Dildo and Blank Dildo, on all sorts of walls, with all sorts of spaces, and neither wants to be placed. It's the weirdest thing (or I'm dumb and missing something)

2 hours ago, tempaccount8070 said:

Is there something specific you need to do for placing down dildos? Weirdly enough I can't place one anywhere. Fleshlight works fine, it's just the dildo. Tried both the Generic Dildo and Blank Dildo, on all sorts of walls, with all sorts of spaces, and neither wants to be placed. It's the weirdest thing (or I'm dumb and missing something)

They need to be placed on a wall atleast two blocks high with nothing obstructing the space, also oriented the right way iirc.

1 minute ago, tempaccount8070 said:

Ah, found the issue. It was me being dumb. Thought "wall" meant background wall, not vertical blocks. Works fine! Thanks for the help.

Well, if they were mounted to the background wall they would be facing forwards. If they were doing that, the sex animation would literally just be your head getting bigger and smaller by about 1 pixel xD

On 11/27/2023 at 11:51 PM, Erina Sugino said:

Specifically Lustbound Base and Lustbound Base Manager. This is the base mod commonly referred to as "Lustbound".

All the other things are "Addons" for "Lustbound". These can stay, as they work 100% with the now integrated version of "Lustbound" in SBR 1.1.

Eh... Actually, I might just be confusing wishful talking with reality. Monsters are treated differently and pregnancies involving a monster of any kind do always result in a monster (unless overwritten.) I also know a SxB Egg item exists, but afaik that's from some Easter Egg Addon for OG SxB? So, yeah, no eggs yet. We gotta wait until Teratophilia updates and uses the mechanic I partially just added on their request.

Late, but thank you.

53 minutes ago, BLU_REMOTE said:

Something that base lustbound gave me often is that I would crash when going to lustia. this version here also does it. here's the log, I can't figure it out myself.

starbound.log 296.21 kB · 0 downloads

Lots of duplicates. You have two Sexbounds, and Lustbound Base also installed.

Reborn includes Lustbound, so it's best to remove old versions when adding a newer working one, otherwise Starbound will often overlap and re-insert the old data.

[01:35:47.305] [Warn] Root: Overriding duplicate asset source '..\mods\sexbound' named 'lox_sexbound' 
with higher or equal priority source '..\mods\starbound-sexbound-latest.pak
[01:35:47.306] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'base' at '..\assets\packed.pak'
[01:35:47.306] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'lustbound_base' at '..\mods\Lustbound_Base_Updooted.pak'
[01:35:47.306] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'lox_sexbound' at '..\mods\starbound-sexbound-latest.pak'

You have a version of PoV Redux meant for Sexbound OG, not Reborn; Please use 4.2.0+ for Reborn. Same for Teratoscenes, for Reborn, use the version prefixed with "SxB - "

[01:35:47.306] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'sexbound_TeratophiliaScenesPack' at '..\mods\TeratophiliaScenes.pak'
[01:35:47.306] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'sexbound_povredux' at '..\mods\SxB - PoV Redux 4.0.1.pak'

Other issues may arise from Workshop mods, but i cannot know for sure until these are cleared up.
Also don't know what mod it is but, there are like, 300 or something errors in recipes relating to FU?

8 hours ago, red3dred said:

Reborn includes Lustbound, so it's best to remove old versions when adding a newer working one, otherwise Starbound will often overlap and re-insert the old data.

[01:35:47.305] [Warn] Root: Overriding duplicate asset source '..\mods\sexbound' named 'lox_sexbound' 
[01:35:47.306] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'base' at '..\assets\packed.pak'
[01:35:47.306] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'lustbound_base' at '..\mods\Lustbound_Base_Updooted.pak'
[01:35:47.306] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'lox_sexbound' at '..\mods\starbound-sexbound-latest.pak'

You have a version of PoV Redux meant for Sexbound OG, not Reborn; Please use 4.2.0+ for Reborn. Same for Teratoscenes, for Reborn, use the version prefixed with "SxB - "

[01:35:47.306] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'sexbound_TeratophiliaScenesPack' at '..\mods\TeratophiliaScenes.pak'
[01:35:47.306] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'sexbound_povredux' at '..\mods\SxB - PoV Redux 4.0.1.pak'

Other issues may arise from Workshop mods, but i cannot know for sure until these are cleared up.
Also don't know what mod it is but, there are like, 300 or something errors in recipes relating to FU?

Damn ok it was teratoscenes that broke it alone. im surprised. thanks

15 hours ago, red3dred said:

7 hours ago, BLU_REMOTE said:

Damn ok it was teratoscenes that broke it alone. im surprised. thanks

The funny thing here is, with all the duplicates and wrong versions they techanically had a perfectly normal install of old Sexbound xD