[mod] Sexbound Reborn

Sorry if this has been asked before but I was wondering if there was a way to make all women futa in reborn's config. I know there was a relatively straightforward way in the original sexbound futanari config however now that that has been replaced with the subgender config I can't quite wrap my head around how to get the desired effect with all the dynamic status effect stuff. IF I could get help with this it'd be much appreciated!

8 hours ago, PlagueIncorperated said:

So I have been playing the game for a long while and never once did I ever get the unsafe day. Only when I put the avali in “compatibleSpecies” table did the buff appear. Even with that and asexual reproduction enabled I still couldn’t get myself pregnant. I tried the fertility pill  but it just wasn’t working. I’ve fucked and came like 20 times for both me and the male version (manually might I add because for some reason auto cumming won’t trigger) but I just can’t seem to get it to work. 

In that case I need you to turn on "info" and "debug" level logging at the bottom of the main config file, reproduce what you have done so far and send me the log file.

6 hours ago, Iamthecabbage said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but I was wondering if there was a way to make all women futa in reborn's config. I know there was a relatively straightforward way in the original sexbound futanari config however now that that has been replaced with the subgender config I can't quite wrap my head around how to get the desired effect with all the dynamic status effect stuff. IF I could get help with this it'd be much appreciated!

If you want all female humanoid entities in the world to be futa, you can just override the base gender "female" in the sub-gender list. That one is in the main config. Just make a new entry, like the already existing "futanari" one, but name it "female".

3 hours ago, Erina Sugino said:

In that case I need you to turn on "info" and "debug" level logging at the bottom of the main config file, reproduce what you have done so far and send me the log file.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what do you mean by "reproduce what you have done so far"? And another one: Where could I locate the log file? What is it called?

16 minutes ago, PlagueIncorperated said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what do you mean by "reproduce what you have done so far"? And another one: Where could I locate the log file? What is it called?

The log file is in <Starbound install folder>/storage/starbound.log

If you have file endings hidden, then you are looking for a plain textfile called "starbound". Not the numbered ones, those are automatic backups of older sessions.

And by "reproducing what you did" I mean after turning on those setting, you play another session of the game again and do exactly what you did before that didn't work. And preferably not much else than that. So that I get a fresh, clean log now with the extra logging happening.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, halfcatman2 said:

are there any modded races automatically supported, or are addons for those addons working on this version?

Modded races are not and will not be automatically supported, you will always need the race support patch.

In 99.99% of all cases, all existing (and by the lastest version of OG SxB still working) race support patches work with SBR too.

Edited by Erina Sugino
On 1/4/2024 at 10:57 AM, Erina Sugino said:

If you want all female humanoid entities in the world to be futa, you can just override the base gender "female" in the sub-gender list. That one is in the main config. Just make a new entry, like the already existing "futanari" one, but name it "female".

Thank you, that worked!

1 hour ago, Cymbeline22 said:

How do I have sex with npcs? It's clear I need the addon (Which I have used) but I don't know how to actually get them to interact with the addon to have sex with them.

NPCs passively gain arousal and seek out the next best sexnode when reaching 100. This, by default settings, takes 3-7 in-game days. This time, however, only ticks for as long as the NPC is loaded in, so you have to be in the same world and near them.

Alternatively mods like "Aphrodite's Bow", "EBs Lovely Whips" or "Sexbound Defeat" (usually very broken) allow you to control it more directly.

Would I be right in assuming that altering the "naturalHorninessRate" (line 164) of sexbound.config to zero would stop NPCs from looking for sex nodes on their own?

"naturalHorninessRate": [0.0, 0.0],

Or is there an easier toggle for this feature that I've missed?

Edited by Rockin JC
4 hours ago, Rockin JC said:

Would I be right in assuming that altering the "naturalHorninessRate" (line 164) of sexbound.config to zero would stop NPCs from looking for sex nodes on their own?

"naturalHorninessRate": [0.0, 0.0],

Or is there an easier toggle for this feature that I've missed?

That assumption is correct. You could even set it to a negative value to ensure it doesn'T accumulate by other means, but that will also mess with sources like Aphrodite's Bow and EBs Lovely whips who set it to 100 and let them do their thing.

Technically there is a slightly "easier" way - that is just setting it to "0", not "[0.0, 0.0]"

2 hours ago, _KT_ said:

How find out from this information why fenerox race broke, sxb node spawn human? Just uninstall few broken mods (slime race, Cindry, etc.), start new game and got this...

Another TTPP fail, thx.

Here is fix, even if u haven't fenerox as playable race.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23051-sxb-fenerox-race-support/

I don't see how any of this is a TTPP fail. And of course, naturally you need the sexbound support for any non-standard race if you want them to participate in sex.

In last TTPP update was allowed to invite fenerox and shadows (in vanilla u can't) in crew from traps, but fenerox still use race patch from sexbound, after install this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2622273194 ,fenerox identified as a "separate player race"(like i have this mod: https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/starbound-1-4-playable-fenerox.3716/ but i haven't) and ignore default patch, something like this.

Nice to see this mod section getting a breath of fresh air, kind of reminds me of things over at lustiest lair. I heard that overhauling/fixing some kind of 'defeat' system and integrating it into the mod is on the docket. Hope to see it soon, I'll probably give this a try again once that's in.

So when I get impregnated as a cuntboy as a hylotl it doesn't give me the image for being pregnant at the top left?
Is Sexbound reborn designed that way?
If so is there a way I can change it?
Also I have the notification value in the sexbound config as 0 and it doesn't tell me I get pregnant till like 1 minute later
Also whenever I put a pregnancy test in my hotbar it disappears but it only started happening after I used the box of pregnancy tests
Also one more thing but my world like disappears when I climax with a monster or object, here's my log file
Also don't mind the digestimmunity thing, it's a bug I got from starbecue and it's been with me since but it doesn't affect anything

starbound.log

Edited by PowerFurr
34 minutes ago, PowerFurr said:

So when I get impregnated as a cuntboy as a hylotl it doesn't give me the image for being pregnant at the top left?
Is Sexbound reborn designed that way?
If so is there a way I can change it?
Also I have the notification value in the sexbound config as 0 and it doesn't tell me I get pregnant till like 1 minute later
Also whenever I put a pregnancy test in my hotbar it disappears but it only started happening after I used the box of pregnancy tests

A: Yes, that is intended. The "pregnant" buff, as well as the pregnant belly sprite during sex, only show up halfway through the pregnancy. Because babies aren't instantly full-size, you don't see anything for the first while IRL too. I would have added more progressive steps, but sadly I'm not an artist and the only freely available artist I know is busy with other projects.

Can you change it? No.

B: Pregnancies also trigger with a delay for players, that is also intended. As sperm doesn't magically teleport into an ovum at the mere thought of climaxing, that's stuff only happening in Hentai. If you read the description and full changelog of SBR, alot of the pregnancy system has changed to add more immersive pseudo-realism and depth to mechanics.

No, you also cannot change that without editing the code.

C; That there is a bug with the pregnancytest where it magically disappears for no reason, even when turning the "single use" setting off, has been brought to my attention but I have yet to find the source. That it only happens to pregnancytests obtained via the box of tests could be vital information. I'll look into it next time I am able to.

7 minutes ago, Erina Sugino said:

A: Yes, that is intended. The "pregnant" buff, as well as the pregnant belly sprite during sex, only show up halfway through the pregnancy. Because babies aren't instantly full-size, you don't see anything for the first while IRL too. I would have added more progressive steps, but sadly I'm not an artist and the only freely available artist I know is busy with other projects.

Can you change it? No.

B: Pregnancies also trigger with a delay for players, that is also intended. As sperm doesn't magically teleport into an ovum at the mere thought of climaxing, that's stuff only happening in Hentai. If you read the description and full changelog of SBR, alot of the pregnancy system has changed to add more immersive pseudo-realism and depth to mechanics.

No, you also cannot change that without editing the code.

C; That there is a bug with the pregnancytest where it magically disappears for no reason, even when turning the "single use" setting off, has been brought to my attention but I have yet to find the source. That it only happens to pregnancytests obtained via the box of tests could be vital information. I'll look into it next time I am able to.

Thanks for the info! And I edited my reply right before you messaged so if you have the time could you please also answer that question too??
Sorry btw
Also here's my mods

mods 1_8_2024 12_03_15 AM.png

mods 1_8_2024 12_03_26 AM.png

Edited by PowerFurr
7 minutes ago, PowerFurr said:

Thanks for the info! And I edited my reply right before you messaged so if you have the time could you please also answer that question too??
Sorry btw
Also here's my mods

Oh boi... That log spam. Ok, here we go.

What your log tells me:

Duplicate install of Aphrodite's Bow (.pak and folder)

Duplicate install of  Easter Eggs (.pak and folder)

You... have Sexbound installed via "SxB - Fetish Enabler"? And the config mod in "Sexbound"... No matter if you just weirdly named the folders or not, just install it again, fresh, and properly.

You have Lustbound Base installed, which is included in SBR. The duplicate will break things.

You have "Animated Tentacle Plant" installed. That's ancient and broken by itself. The plant is included in Lustbound.

You have "Ssexbound_Sex factory yoru". It's a broken mess and breaks parts of Sexbound, mainly defeat and sextalk.

You have a wrongly installed/non-mod "Adultpoptop"

You have a not recognized asset folder "clearEffect"

You have "MorePoses", which afaik uses old artworks that don't work out of the box with POV redux.

On the bright side - congratulations, you are one of the first people I see making the change from SxB to SBR who have both the right version of POV redux AND TeratophiliaScenes.

I'd also advise you to turn off that Redshift thing - it literally does nothing except for log messages.

As for why your world instance crashes - because someone on climax tries to spawn "liquidsemen", which doesn't exist. It's just called "semen", so I'd assume it'S a relico f the past by one of your ancient broken mods; Seeing as it's during sex with the tentacle plant, probably from that mod. Just fix everything I mentioned and it should work.

7 minutes ago, Erina Sugino said:

Oh boi... That log spam. Ok, here we go.

What your log tells me:

Duplicate install of Aphrodite's Bow (.pak and folder)

Duplicate install of  Easter Eggs (.pak and folder)

You... have Sexbound installed via "SxB - Fetish Enabler"? And the config mod in "Sexbound"... No matter if you just weirdly named the folders or not, just install it again, fresh, and properly.

You have Lustbound Base installed, which is included in SBR. The duplicate will break things.

You have "Animated Tentacle Plant" installed. That's ancient and broken by itself. The plant is included in Lustbound.

You have "Ssexbound_Sex factory yoru". It's a broken mess and breaks parts of Sexbound, mainly defeat and sextalk.

You have a wrongly installed/non-mod "Adultpoptop"

You have a not recognized asset folder "clearEffect"

You have "MorePoses", which afaik uses old artworks that don't work out of the box with POV redux.

On the bright side - congratulations, you are one of the first people I see making the change from SxB to SBR who have both the right version of POV redux AND TeratophiliaScenes.

I'd also advise you to turn off that Redshift thing - it literally does nothing except for log messages.

As for why your world instance crashes - because someone on climax tries to spawn "liquidsemen", which doesn't exist. It's just called "semen", so I'd assume it'S a relico f the past by one of your ancient broken mods; Seeing as it's during sex with the tentacle plant, probably from that mod. Just fix everything I mentioned and it should work.

Alright I've done everything but how do I turn off redshift?
This is the first time I've heard of it lol

15 minutes ago, Erina Sugino said:

Main config, third setting.

I should actually just remove that entirely...

Okay so this time I just get stuck in the node and can't do much in it but i can walk away from it, to save some time the stuff about it is on line 5497 of the log

starbound.log

5 minutes ago, PowerFurr said:

And another question, do I need the sexbound api from Steam? Cause if not maybe that's causing it

Okay I removed it and it is causing it but my character gets deleted with the mod when I delete it, but when I bring it back it brings him back, is there a way I can keep him?

1 minute ago, PowerFurr said:

And another question, do I need the sexbound api from Steam? Cause if not maybe that's causing it

Unrelated but you still have Lustbound Base installed.

Onto your actual problem:

Yes, having that installed would explain it. Should have looked into the Steam section of the log, but I ignore that because there is usually nothing relevant to find there and it's hard to read.

Anyway, first never install two versions of the same mod. Second, the version on Steam is OG SxB. Also, it's stolen and uploaded without permission or support. Just like all the other SxB mods from the same person there. Heard they're a minor banned for being a minor who then out of spite uploaded all the mods he couldn't get anymore, but who knows. Don't use those mods.