COLLECTION OF MODS FOR SKYRIM SE/AE

Info:Ā 

Spoiler

-Ā These mods are exclusive to LoversLab, you can mention this thread but not shareĀ the files directlyĀ without my permission

- I not an artist or 3D modeler, these are edits made manually with bodyslide and for personal use that i decided to share

-Ā Credits go to the original authors to whom i will leave links to their respective pages, in case they wish to support

-Ā If you liked my editions, do not forget to comment, if you see any type of error, attach a screenshot

-If you are the author of any of the editions i make, and you do not want to see his content here, send me a message and i will "immediately" remove it from the publication.

-Remember to check this publication as soon as you have time because i will update with new editions

-Ā Mi idioma original es el espaƱol

Ā 

Mods:

Ā 

Major edits, moved to next post:

Ā 

SMALL EDITS IN OTHERS MODS

Ā 

- Snazzy Furniture and Clutter OverhaulĀ (Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul (SFCO) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com))

I change the paintings added by this mod with some cute and sexy images, these are collections of screenshots taken from nexus and loverslab that i liked,Ā simple replacements mostly SFW

SFCO painting replacer by Dan.rar

Ā 

Ā 

- Skyrim Underground (Skyrim Underground SSE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com))

Some replacements made in this mod, better body shape to the female bodies of zombies and some other replacements, additionally change audio of attack and death of zombies for something more subtle

Ā 

S.Underground Replaced by Dan.rar

Ā 

Ā 

- Elemental Destruction Magic Redux (Elemental Destruction Magic Redux at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com))

Edited versions of the atronachs that the mod adds

Ā 

Elemental Destruction Magic Redux - Edited by Dan.rar

Ā 

- Vampire Lord more variationsĀ (PsBoss) (Vampire Lord Expansion- Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com))

adds a little nerf to npc +Ā improvements

Ā 

VampireLord Variations Edited by Dan UP1.rar

Edited by Dan _
8 hours ago, alster523 said:

Do you have any specific plans for later mods at this point or are you just making things as inspiration hits so to speak?

There are no specific plans, i just play and if i see thatĀ  don't like something i try to edit it, i have several editions; i will try to refine them a bit and publish them over time; the mods that i like the most are the ones for psboss so there will be editions as they are updated

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...