Hello and a happy New Year,

Selab Nightlife is a wonderful mod and I like it very much. 

But I have the issue that it works wonderfully everywhere but not at all in BBLS (Luxury Suite) Does anyone else has the same problem?

Best 

Nitri

Edit:

Oh, must have to do something with the beds in BBLS, when I turn off the feature: "Force bed use" then it works out of the box.

Edited by Nitribit
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there again, sorry for being quiet but I the most recent version is so rock solid that I haven't had much to say about it.

However I am curious where you're storing the toggle information for the require orgasm option in the MCM menu? I want to modify it for my own private version of the mod so that actors are never excluded until their arousal drops below a certain amount. Just personal preference on the interpretation of the mod and allows those with high time rates in slax to act like the sex-crazed monsters they've become.

21 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

Hey there again, sorry for being quiet but I the most recent version is so rock solid that I haven't had much to say about it.

However I am curious where you're storing the toggle information for the require orgasm option in the MCM menu? I want to modify it for my own private version of the mod so that actors are never excluded until their arousal drops below a certain amount. Just personal preference on the interpretation of the mod and allows those with high time rates in slax to act like the sex-crazed monsters they've become.

That's within the file SLNightsSubthread.psc

For each scene it sets its internal variable trackOrgasm based on user settings.

If that variable is true, the scene waits for an orgasm event to exclude actors, else it just excludes them once the animation did successfully start.

For your case, you might want to hook into the OnOrgasm event or the OnSexlabAnimEnd and check the participant's arousal values after their orgasm. 

2 hours ago, Mister X said:

That's within the file SLNightsSubthread.psc

For each scene it sets its internal variable trackOrgasm based on user settings.

If that variable is true, the scene waits for an orgasm event to exclude actors, else it just excludes them once the animation did successfully start.

For your case, you might want to hook into the OnOrgasm event or the OnSexlabAnimEnd and check the participant's arousal values after their orgasm. 

Thanks for the pointers, I'll poke around.

• 4 weeks later...

Great mod. Thanks alot!

A good feature would be to toggle ''unique npcs only'' since alot of people like myself use populated towns mod and i prefer seeing unique charachters get it on rather than them mixing with generic nobodys. 

Another suggestion that i kinda already hoped was in there is for a scene to stop when not just the player but another npc walks in on them. 

13 hours ago, yudodistome said:

Great mod. Thanks alot!

A good feature would be to toggle ''unique npcs only'' since alot of people like myself use populated towns mod and i prefer seeing unique charachters get it on rather than them mixing with generic nobodys. 

Another suggestion that i kinda already hoped was in there is for a scene to stop when not just the player but another npc walks in on them. 

The thing for unique NPCs should be possible without much problems, I'll see what I can do.

The problem with NPCs interrupting scenes is, that Skyrim doesn't really offer a passive "IsDetected" check. You'd have to do a "IsDetectedBy" check with every single NPC nearby. And that's very demanding and time consuming.

I can see if I can find something in popular Papyrus extender mods, but that would bring in another requirement. Additionally, detection isn't the same as line of sight. So a NPC might get detected by others even through doors. In the end that could prevent any scene from happening, as they are detected most of the time, even though they might not be in the line of sight of anybody.

Edited by Mister X
13 hours ago, Mister X said:

The thing for unique NPCs should be possible without much problems, I'll see what I can do.

The problem with NPCs interrupting scenes is, that Skyrim doesn't really offer a passive "IsDetected" check. You'd have to do a "IsDetectedBy" check with every single NPC nearby. And that's very demanding and time consuming.

I can see if I can find something in popular Papyrus extender mods, but that would bring in another requirement. Additionally, detection isn't the same as line of sight. So a NPC might get detected by others even through doors. In the end that could prevent any scene from happening, as they are detected most of the time, even though they might not be in the line of sight of anybody.

I see how that would be incredibly time consuming. Maybe a spoken line when you catch them doing it, like in sleeping extended. Either way awesome work and i'm really enjoying it. No bugs so far for me. I'm curious to see how this mod develops further. 

On 2/8/2024 at 11:21 AM, Mister X said:

Under no circumstances do this! The more lightweight the mod, the better, and yours is currently the least loaded of all analogs. As an example of the opposite, one can recall Arosed Creatures - hundreds of scripts that track everything. As a result, the game slows down quite noticeably.

Sometimes at night, when I am talking to a NPC, they would completely exit out of the conversation and teleport to have sex. I find this really annoying. Other than that, it’s a great mod. I wonder if you could fix this by cancel or pause sex act script when npc is in conversation with the player.

On 2/13/2024 at 12:26 PM, DarkRavage said:

Sometimes at night, when I am talking to a NPC, they would completely exit out of the conversation and teleport to have sex. I find this really annoying. Other than that, it’s a great mod. I wonder if you could fix this by cancel or pause sex act script when npc is in conversation with the player.

That's already checked. The only thing I could imagine happening there is, that the NPC passed the check, then you start the convo before the rest of the scene was set up, then it cancels talking to set up the scene. If it's like that, there's nothing I can do about it, as it's a problem with Skyrim execution pipeline and speed.

40 minutes ago, Mister X said:

That's already checked. The only thing I could imagine happening there is, that the NPC passed the check, then you start the convo before the rest of the scene was set up, then it cancels talking to set up the scene. If it's like that, there's nothing I can do about it, as it's a problem with Skyrim execution pipeline and speed.

Yes. It is as you described. Perhaps it is possible to add more place filters to resolve this issue? I wonder if you can add more location filters to places like palaces (dragonsreach, blue palace), guild, etc where quest heavy places won't get interrupted as much.

Thanks for your wonderful work. But I met some strange problem. The MF animations always gone wrong. The female npcs always use the male actions , the male npcs have to use the female actions ,which looks really strange. How can I solve this problem?

21 hours ago, Rsngo said:

Hello what is the difference between this and Romance of Npcs from nexus?

or they both compatible? :)

If you mean this mod: Romance of NPCs for Flower Girls then the answer already is in the title: one is for FlowerGirls framework, the other one for Sexlab framework

12 hours ago, Lars1Ulrich said:

Hi, I think I get no facial expressions between NPCs. Its enabled in sexlab mcm so I dont know why its this way.

That's not a problem of this mod, I don't change anything related to expression.

I may be experiencing an issue where SL Nights interrupts other mods in the middle of scenes/events.  In this case, Practical Defeat is running a defeat scene, and apparently "night falls" and SL Nights decides that this would be a good time to start looking for NPCs to borrow.  I've attached a log (in this instance, no SL Nights scene actually starts as far as I can tell, though in a previous run 2 NPCs who were participating in PD decided to move off and start their own scene).

The PD author made this suggestion:

SL Nights is showing up in the log in the middle of defeat so it might still have interfered in that last run. My recommendation would be to post in that mod's thread to see if it'll listen to DHLP events or if someone can make a patch to do so. That'll make it compatible with PD and a bunch of other mods.

Papyrus.1.log

On 2/23/2024 at 2:42 PM, Sathar said:

I may be experiencing an issue where SL Nights interrupts other mods in the middle of scenes/events.  In this case, Practical Defeat is running a defeat scene, and apparently "night falls" and SL Nights decides that this would be a good time to start looking for NPCs to borrow.  I've attached a log (in this instance, no SL Nights scene actually starts as far as I can tell, though in a previous run 2 NPCs who were participating in PD decided to move off and start their own scene).

The PD author made this suggestion:

Papyrus.1.log 584.41 kB · 0 downloads

That's interesting. What exactly did happen? The thing is, my mod already does check whether an actor is part of a running animation.

So, did it really interrupt a player scene? Did some spectators start having fun? Did your character see them?

I didn't have logging on at the time and I was testing some other iffy mods/settings/edge cases but basically on one occasion, possibly in between events/animations of an ongoing Practical Defeat scene, two actors whom I believe were in some way involved in the PD scenario moved off and began having an animation of their own, which I think messed up the PD event.  Sorry I can't be much more specific, it wasn't a typical PD scene to begin with (I think I had DD devices active, got a trivial bounty in Riverwood, had several Riverwood civilians attack/defeat me and triggered a Defeat scene with normally peaceful/friendly NPCs; strange things were bound to happen but SL Nights jumping in was unexpected).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This mod is exactly what I was looking for. There's a mod called Sex Scene Framework for Flower Girls, which is great, but is ultimately limited by using Flower Girls framework instead of SL. Hopefully I can get it working in VR without too much trouble.

A few quick questions, though: when the mod author says it's for "humans only," does that include all sentient mer, like orcs and khajit? Also, does it pair up hostile human NPCs like bandits in camps?

56 minutes ago, kraoro said:

This mod is exactly what I was looking for. There's a mod called Sex Scene Framework for Flower Girls, which is great, but is ultimately limited by using Flower Girls framework instead of SL. Hopefully I can get it working in VR without too much trouble.

A few quick questions, though: when the mod author says it's for "humans only," does that include all sentient mer, like orcs and khajit? Also, does it pair up hostile human NPCs like bandits in camps?

"Humans only" means all humanoid characters, including Khajiit and Orcs, but excluding creatures like wolves or trolls.

For hostile NPCs there's a toggle in the MCM, if you allow those then you might stumble over two bandits having fun in their camp ;) Just be careful not to get caught while glimpsing ^^