5 hours ago, mythcraft said:

is it possible to make the scene happen on the ground instead of the beds, I have a player home that is lacking of beds and that makes it so no scenes play

I can try to add an option for that, so one can toggle whether bed usage is enforced.

11 hours ago, Mister X said:

I can try to add an option for that, so one can toggle whether bed usage is enforced.

That would be great, make an option to not use beds at all, most of the animations on the beds clip or are in a weird angle, That would be a good addition, thanks alot

I love this, one of my favourite Oblivion mods did something similar...I just cant seem to get it working! I'm sure I had this working previously. 

Sexlab and all the other mods seem to work fine, the first version of this would show the "Scanning" message in the console but then would report thread errors. (Cant remember exactly what) 

I've updated to the latest version and tried a few scenarios - I've sat and observed sleeping couples but Sex never triggered (i'm sure it did before?) 

I've used in at the Inn and something weird happens, I get message in the console that something is happening, (but not a notification on screen) and NPCs will walk towards each other, randomly teleport. I'l find them near a bed but no scene is playing. Or they will walk around a bit, walk towards beds, nothing happens and they walk off. I've got loads of animations packs including furniture ones so its not that?

I've tried with aroused, then updated to OSL Aroused, have tried with and without P+ and on new saves etc. No joy?

Am missing something obvious here?

11 hours ago, dzt21 said:

I love this, one of my favourite Oblivion mods did something similar...I just cant seem to get it working! I'm sure I had this working previously. 

Sexlab and all the other mods seem to work fine, the first version of this would show the "Scanning" message in the console but then would report thread errors. (Cant remember exactly what) 

I've updated to the latest version and tried a few scenarios - I've sat and observed sleeping couples but Sex never triggered (i'm sure it did before?) 

I've used in at the Inn and something weird happens, I get message in the console that something is happening, (but not a notification on screen) and NPCs will walk towards each other, randomly teleport. I'l find them near a bed but no scene is playing. Or they will walk around a bit, walk towards beds, nothing happens and they walk off. I've got loads of animations packs including furniture ones so its not that?

I've tried with aroused, then updated to OSL Aroused, have tried with and without P+ and on new saves etc. No joy?

Am missing something obvious here?

A Papyrus log could be helpful here. Simply by your description though it sounds like the mod isn't able to find valid animations for the partners for some reason. Why that is I can't tell, that's why I need a log.

• 3 weeks later...

There are some followers that i want them to be virgins (this is very important). And when they are not with me in the follower faction, the MCM config about relationship minimum doesn't work for them, even if i put it in 4. So i had to kill many NPCs to defend their virginities.

8 hours ago, GusCrow said:

There are some followers that i want them to be virgins (this is very important). And when they are not with me in the follower faction, the MCM config about relationship minimum doesn't work for them, even if i put it in 4. So i had to kill many NPCs to defend their virginities.

The relationship rank always is calculated between the two scene partners. So if you followers have a rank of 4 towards any NPC, that condition still passes.

If you have DD installed, you can roleplay and put them in chastity belts.

Else I can try to add an option to exlude certain NPCs from scene search. No promises on that, tough.

1 hour ago, Mister X said:

The relationship rank always is calculated between the two scene partners. So if you followers have a rank of 4 towards any NPC, that condition still passes.

If you have DD installed, you can roleplay and put them in chastity belts.

Else I can try to add an option to exlude certain NPCs from scene search. No promises on that, tough.

When my followers are with me, the minimum config works. But when they are not, it doesn't. For example, a NPC that stay in Bannered Mare for her original/default location, i didn't recruited her, so in this case she has sex with any NPC. This part makes no sense because she is not their lover or friend. This is sad. I love your mod, this is the only part the is not good in my opinion. Thank you for your work and mod. If someday you update that part, i will try =D

Edited by GusCrow

Hi, thank you for the update. Inteligent solution.
I discovered why i was having those "issues". Some custom followers (not vanilla system) aren't recognized as followers until you recruit them at least once in that save, after that, they are. So for example, the game see some custom voiced followers with quests as non follower NPCs, this is why they were being used in your mod. After i recruited them and dismiss, they aren't used as non followers in your scan anymore and the mod's functions work great with them too. Interesting.

Edited by GusCrow
18 hours ago, GusCrow said:

Hi, thank you for the update. Inteligent solution.
I discovered why i was having those "issues". Some custom followers (not vanilla system) aren't recognized as followers until you recruit them at least once in that save, after that, they are. So for example, the game see some custom voiced followers with quests as non follower NPCs, this is why they were being used in your mod. After i recruited them and dismiss, they aren't used as non followers in your scan anymore and the mod's functions work great with them too. Interesting.

I see. Yeah, vanilla game consensus for potential followers is to put them into the Follower faction with a rank of -1 and raise that if they're currently recruited.

Now, if some mod added followers only get added to that faction once they got recruited at least once, there the issue might come from.

But glad to hear that it's now working out for you!

On 8/25/2023 at 3:13 AM, Mister X said:

I see. Yeah, vanilla game consensus for potential followers is to put them into the Follower faction with a rank of -1 and raise that if they're currently recruited.

Now, if some mod added followers only get added to that faction once they got recruited at least once, there the issue might come from.

But glad to hear that it's now working out for you!

Don't comment usually but just wanted to say thanks for the work, use to make mods and know its always nice to hear.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

I'm getting this in pappy...

Spoiler

[10/16/2023 - 06:52:39PM] data\SCRIPTS\QF_SLNightsActorScan_Stages.pex : Error: Unable to find object "QF_SLNightsActorScan_Stages"
[10/16/2023 - 06:52:39PM] Error: Script QF_SLNightsActorScan_Stages cannot be bound to SLNightsActorScan (FE01C808) because the script does not exist or is not currently loaded

Looking at the source for QF_SLNightsActorScan_Stages.pex it shows this scriptName QF_SLNightsActorScan_05009462 extends Quest hidden , shouldn't it be scriptName QF_SLNightsActorScan_stages extends Quest hidden ?

thanks

11 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Hi

I'm getting this in pappy...

Hide contents

[10/16/2023 - 06:52:39PM] data\SCRIPTS\QF_SLNightsActorScan_Stages.pex : Error: Unable to find object "QF_SLNightsActorScan_Stages"
[10/16/2023 - 06:52:39PM] Error: Script QF_SLNightsActorScan_Stages cannot be bound to SLNightsActorScan (FE01C808) because the script does not exist or is not currently loaded

Looking at the source for QF_SLNightsActorScan_Stages.pex it shows this scriptName QF_SLNightsActorScan_05009462 extends Quest hidden , shouldn't it be scriptName QF_SLNightsActorScan_stages extends Quest hidden ?

thanks

Ooops, that script isn't needed at all. I've removed it.

Hi there, small question. Will there eventually be options for the mc as well? Like followers or npc's of certain relationship ranks (or spouses) being able to have sex with mc on wakeup, or followers (either actively following or not)seducing mc.

Edited by reinyn
9 minutes ago, reinyn said:

Hi there, small question. Will there eventually be options for the mc as well? Like followers or npc's of certain relationship ranks (or spouses) being able to have sex with mc on wakeup, or followers (either actively following or not)seducing mc.

Probably not. There are so many mods here on LL to induce both consensual and non-con sex with the main character, it's not needed to add this feature here.

This mod is meant toadd a consensual and somewhat reasonable sex-life especially to NPCs, so you aren't the only person who ever has sex.

4 minutes ago, Mister X said:

Probably not. There are so many mods here on LL to induce both consensual and non-con sex with the main character, it's not needed to add this feature here.

This mod is meant toadd a consensual and somewhat reasonable sex-life especially to NPCs, so you aren't the only person who ever has sex.

Thanks for the quick answer, i am currently searching for the perfect mod to compliment this one. But there are only a handfull that add wake up sex for sexlab.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, RomulusAugustulus said:

First of all: Fantastic mod, works like a charm.

One thing though: Using SL Defeat I sometimes have a bunch of bandits tied up in one place and out of nowhere they start to have sex. I try to avoid this by stopping the mod but I have to open the MCM for this. Would it be possible to add a hotkey to toggle the mod?

Shouldn't be too hard to do... I could try to exclude tied up actors, too.

16 hours ago, ExEvolution said:

I got some major log spam during a session last night, then I saw there's a new version today. I'm updating today, but I've attached my logs.

Any idea if whatever caused this is solved?

Papyrus.0.log 18.21 MB · 1 download SexlabNightlife.0.log 811 B · 0 downloads PapyrusUtilDev.log 1.21 MB · 0 downloads

What version of the SL Framework do you use? The mod doesn't start any scene thread if there are no actors, so assumably a function of the SL framework did remove all of them within the thread. TBH the function seems to be unnecessary since the v2 update, I just forgot it. I can try to remove it and see if I come across the issue.

6 hours ago, Mister X said:

What version of the SL Framework do you use? The mod doesn't start any scene thread if there are no actors, so assumably a function of the SL framework did remove all of them within the thread. TBH the function seems to be unnecessary since the v2 update, I just forgot it. I can try to remove it and see if I come across the issue.

I am on SexLabFrameworkAE_v165

Running latest version of steam Skyrim

• 2 weeks later...

The mod has started going wild for me again, 50mb log file after an hour of play, and frequent freezes if it can't make it an hour

The odd thing is when I saw the log spam starting, I tried disabling the mod in the MCM and the spam continued, is there a way to reliably stop any scripts that are already running for it?

Edit: Is it possible that this is being caused by the script attempting to run on dead actors? I noticed the issue after I killed some bandits

Edited by ExEvolution
13 hours ago, ExEvolution said:

The mod has started going wild for me again, 50mb log file after an hour of play, and frequent freezes if it can't make it an hour

The odd thing is when I saw the log spam starting, I tried disabling the mod in the MCM and the spam continued, is there a way to reliably stop any scripts that are already running for it?

Edit: Is it possible that this is being caused by the script attempting to run on dead actors? I noticed the issue after I killed some bandits

Can you provide the log files, please? Else I can't tell much