On 4/3/2024 at 2:09 AM, kraoro said:

Nice. One last quick question, does this mod allow NPC actors to engage in solo animations?

Nope, this mod only creates paired (or group) animations, consensual and in fitting environments.

17 hours ago, Rastasta12 said:

getting reversed positions? did I do something wrong? works fine when I'm using it? 

I don't get what you want to ask 😅

2 hours ago, CyberSean said:

the mod works, but I have a problem: women with strap-ons are active, and men are passive, how can I fix it? 😒

I noticed same thing when I've updated Skyrim to latest version,  and I installed Sexlab Framework 1.66b. It doesn't matter what mod is used to start scenes, every time female initiates a sex scene she takes male role( with strap on on male)  Everything is correct when male starts scene, and when PC is female. I'm playing as bisexual female, and there are no issues with my PC being in wrong position.

There is an option in Sexlab MCM called Filter gender tags animations. It was on by default, and turning it off didn't make any difference. 

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, CyberSean said:

the mod works, but I have a problem: women with strap-ons are active, and men are passive, how can I fix it? 😒

13 hours ago, xx36 said:

I noticed same thing when I've updated Skyrim to latest version,  and I installed Sexlab Framework 1.66b. It doesn't matter what mod is used to start scenes, every time female initiates a sex scene she takes male role( with strap on on male)  Everything is correct when male starts scene, and when PC is female. I'm playing as bisexual female, and there are no issues with my PC being in wrong position.

There is an option in Sexlab MCM called Filter gender tags animations. It was on by default, and turning it off didn't make any difference. 

4 hours ago, hexofishy said:

I'm also occasionally getting reversed positions too which can be pretty funny sometimes

I'll have a look at it, but I'm not sure if that's an issue of this mod. All this mod does is to gather actors and send them to SL for the actual scene. I can try if I can define any sorting or "roles" beforehand, but no promises

EDIT: I added in a sorting function provided by SL, maybe this helps

Edited by Mister X

The mod is just lovely)) I go into one of the military forts, and there the soldiers masturbate)) I approach them, they quickly get dressed in a panic and start talking nonsense))A wonderful mod! Funny! How to catch a teenager masturbating in reality)) This mod is simply divine, I laughed heartily !!! Thanks to the author! By the way, I use it for LE.

Edited by gender65

@Mister X

Sorry, but looks I am have infinite loop in script
```

[04/09/2024 - 11:19:48PM] [SL Nights] [Main] searching partner for actor [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00019DF4)>]
[04/09/2024 - 11:20:06PM] [SL Nights] [Main] Partner found: [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00019DF4)>]
[04/09/2024 - 11:20:06PM] [SL Nights] [Main] searching partner for actor [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00019DF4)>]
[04/09/2024 - 11:20:06PM] [SL Nights] [Main] Partner found: [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00019DF4)>]
[04/09/2024 - 11:20:06PM] [SL Nights] [Main] searching partner for actor [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00019DF4)>]

```
same strings, and size of papyrus log > 200Mb after hour of game with such logs

it is in 

SLNightsMain.Scan

While (i < max)
				Int k = i - 1
				pot	= GetPartnerForActor(Partners[k], i < CountM)
				If (pot && Partners.Find(pot) == -1)
					Partners[i] = pot
					i += 1
				ElseIf (!pot)
					i += 1
				EndIf
			EndWhile

13 hours ago, andbgame said:

@Mister X

Sorry, but looks I am have infinite loop in script
```

[04/09/2024 - 11:19:48PM] [SL Nights] [Main] searching partner for actor [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00019DF4)>]

```
same strings, and size of papyrus log > 200Mb after hour of game with such logs

it is in 

SLNightsMain.Scan

While (i < max)
				Int k = i - 1
				pot	= GetPartnerForActor(Partners[k], i < CountM)
				If (pot && Partners.Find(pot) == -1)
					Partners[i] = pot
					i += 1
				ElseIf (!pot)
					i += 1
				EndIf
			EndWhile

Thanks for the report, I've added a check to prevent finding the actor themselves as their own partner, that should fix this.

I'm not sure if the relationship rank is working properly since I set it at rank 4, unless it should actually be -4. However, I tried both and witnessed Sinmir and Saddia having sex, and it seems that the ranking is being triggered for everyone, not just them. I recall using an older version of this mod, although I can't recall which version it was, and having to remove it because of the same issue - anyone being able to have sex with each other. Currently, I am playing Skyrim VR.

Edited by Jenova23
16 hours ago, Jenova23 said:

I'm not sure if the relationship rank is working properly since I set it at rank 4, unless it should actually be -4. However, I tried both and witnessed Sinmir and Saddia having sex, and it seems that the ranking is being triggered for everyone, not just them. I recall using an older version of this mod, although I can't recall which version it was, and having to remove it because of the same issue - anyone being able to have sex with each other. Currently, I am playing Skyrim VR.

I have to admit, I don't really get your problem 😅 Basically, you have scenes with actors, even though their relationship rank doesn't meet your settings?

Just for clarification, as it's described in the MCM: the higher the relationship rank, the closer those actors are. 4 is the highest rank, "Lovers".

However, if two actors are in a set romantic relationship, eg. Adrianne and Ulfberth from Warmaiden's, that's more important. So you could set the min rank to 4, and even though those two might have a rank of 3 (doesn't mean it is), they still got coupled as they're married.

For your example, as I can't remember right now: Sinmir and Sadia aren't in a relationship?

BTW, do you have a Papyrus log for me?

On 4/12/2024 at 1:27 AM, Mister X said:

I have to admit, I don't really get your problem 😅 Basically, you have scenes with actors, even though their relationship rank doesn't meet your settings?

Just for clarification, as it's described in the MCM: the higher the relationship rank, the closer those actors are. 4 is the highest rank, "Lovers".

However, if two actors are in a set romantic relationship, eg. Adrianne and Ulfberth from Warmaiden's, that's more important. So you could set the min rank to 4, and even though those two might have a rank of 3 (doesn't mean it is), they still got coupled as they're married.

For your example, as I can't remember right now: Sinmir and Sadia aren't in a relationship?

BTW, do you have a Papyrus log for me?

Yes, I'm saying regardless of where you set relationship rank setting, they will still have sex each other. I understand that married NPC will still have sex with each other, but I'm saying that ranking settings does not work in VR after observing everyone having sex with one another after setting it at rank 4.

Edited by Jenova23

I understand that. Also, the mod works. I'm dumb. It's doing a scan based on real world time, not in-game time. The scene I saw had the genders reversed, but I just saw you pushed an update. And actually, I feel even more foolish, because I just realized I was using 2.4.0, so you've actually pushed two updates.

Edited by kraoro
5 hours ago, kraoro said:

I understand that. Also, the mod works. I'm dumb. It's doing a scan based on real world time, not in-game time. The scene I saw had the genders reversed, but I just saw you pushed an update. And actually, I feel even more foolish, because I just realized I was using 2.4.0, so you've actually pushed two updates.

Glad to hear. Just for your info though: this mod works with both, ingame and RL time. It tries to start scenes only during in-game night, but during in-game nighttime the scan frequency is RL time intervals. Eg. every 60s RL time during in-game nights it scans for suitable participants

I've been slowly adding mods to the bottom of my load and my game hasn't broken yet.  I've lots of extra NPCs walking around.  How script heavy is this in a crowded area, and is it running even when I'm not in a zone?

I still have a bit of overhead to play with, so if the script load is light, I could probably add this for shenanigans. 

5 hours ago, Mister X said:

Glad to hear. Just for your info though: this mod works with both, ingame and RL time. It tries to start scenes only during in-game night, but during in-game nighttime the scan frequency is RL time intervals. Eg. every 60s RL time during in-game nights it scans for suitable participants

How big of an impact either performance wise or script boat wise would it be to lower the scan freq timer?

On 4/14/2024 at 9:35 PM, delgathar said:

I've been slowly adding mods to the bottom of my load and my game hasn't broken yet.  I've lots of extra NPCs walking around.  How script heavy is this in a crowded area, and is it running even when I'm not in a zone?

I still have a bit of overhead to play with, so if the script load is light, I could probably add this for shenanigans. 

On 4/14/2024 at 11:33 PM, kraoro said:

How big of an impact either performance wise or script boat wise would it be to lower the scan freq timer?

The "heaviest" part of the mod is the scanning, as it checks every NPC nearby. If there are many of them, it takes longer. I tried to easen the stress by using native condition checks as much as possible, so the most impactful part of this is the precise arousal check. As for this, there's an MCM setting, to use a more lightweight but less precise arousal check.

Precise = re-calculate the current arousal for every found actor and use those values afterwards.

Lightweight = don't recalculate their arousal, only use their latest values

During daytime, only lightweight checks for the location happen.

After the actors are found, only script fragments run for the participants of the scene (2 most of the time), which aren't that heavy either.

Basically, if you choose the more lightweight arousal check, it should be managable. Additionally, even if you had hundreds of people around, the mod only takes 50 at most

Hello. Don't know if this has been brought up before but, would it be possible to add an option to block scenes from happening between npcs in the rentable rooms in inns? Really tired of getting walked in on while my character is getting railed or is trying to sleep lmao.

24 minutes ago, trollmaster55 said:

Hello. Don't know if this has been brought up before but, would it be possible to add an option to block scenes from happening between npcs in the rentable rooms in inns? Really tired of getting walked in on while my character is getting railed or is trying to sleep lmao.

The script already checks whether a bed is usable in general, which is the case if there's no SL scene and nobody's sleeping in it.

Sometimes it might happen that this mod chooses a bed and then another mod starts a scene there, or somebody goes to sleep after the bed was chosen. In that case the participants go there, register the occupation and leave again.

I can try to find a way to identify and exclude rentable beds. The problem with this though is, I first have to check if you're in an inn, then I have to identify all the innkeepers and then I can find the rentable bed. That's quite some script load for a minor inconvenience tbh.

Hey, Mister X, you said your mod only pairs NPCs, but is that strictly true? I walked in on a bandit cave, and two were engaged in a scene, and a third one got a solo scene, and I'm wondering if it's another mod that causes that second scene, or if your mod failed to pair up the third bandit and defaulted to a solo anim?

Either way, I'm fine with it, but I'm curious as to what was happening in the background.

1 hour ago, kraoro said:

Hey, Mister X, you said your mod only pairs NPCs, but is that strictly true? I walked in on a bandit cave, and two were engaged in a scene, and a third one got a solo scene, and I'm wondering if it's another mod that causes that second scene, or if your mod failed to pair up the third bandit and defaulted to a solo anim?

Either way, I'm fine with it, but I'm curious as to what was happening in the background.

I have to admit, it might be possible that it was my mod. I mainly tested it in inns or big bandit camps, so there always seemed to be enough potential partners there.

I had a second look at the partner search though and indeed it might happen that no valid partner is found. The mod only fails though, if no participant at all was found, so a single actor might get through if it wasn't meant to be an orgy ^^

So yes, it might have been my mod for the solo anim