Fire Emblem Engage (Switch)

On 1/24/2023 at 1:34 PM, DORODERE said:

Yeah, the unfortunate news is that even though these are Switch mods and should be compatible with actual Switch hardware...it just isn't. Atmosphere can't handle Engage. Too many files apparently. All Engage modding is currently emulator only. I'm sure that will change eventually though.

Also: More progress is being made.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/349766e4f8b0f4e851b573d73f3531b29ff84c9ac2a841a51ae4379e8aafc7d0/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/Screenshot_20230124_154215_Chrome.jpg.30414a04fd4da8cdf20f373f15343a4b.jpg

Has anyone here figured out exactly how to mess with the VolumeBust parameter yet? I've been making changes to it for hours and nothing has been really showing as of yet. I've been doing everything I should be doing correctly as far as I know, so I just wanna know if anyone else here has gotten it working, big thanks to anyone who can help here because I'm just stumped.

4 hours ago, tompreacher8 said:

Damn.. We can also edit the Emblem's Female chest. Maybe I will share this mod later.
image.png.c5ec5019b6db171de5bf3cdad47070d7.png

This would be a cool mod to see! I wouldn't mind if you posted it, especially because looking at it would likely help me with understanding what I've been doing wrong myself with the editing. 

30 minutes ago, DORODERE said:

oh yeah, I already know how to edit the xml's, its just that assettable (the bundle that BustVolume is actually in) is really confusing to me and I spent a lot of time messing around with the values in there with no real results to show for it, so I'm just waiting until someone else posts their edit of the girls breasts so I can look at that and see what I got wrong. Thanks for the resource though! Really glad actual tutorials have begun to be made.

2 hours ago, Obligitury said:

the big bust mod got removed from gamebanana, sad day for all.

I'm the one posting it on gamebanana and still waiting it to get unwithheld atm.

14 minutes ago, Hugh Neutron said:

Sadly gamebanana, despite having NSFW tags. Hates NSFW content.

For some reason a slightly busty celine/anna/any underaged chara was a major turn off for them, well it was my first time posting a mod on gamebanana so I couldn't know any better. Thought it was okay when I saw underaged chara mods on other games section.

10 minutes ago, jimkage said:

Oh god does someone still has it ? I saw it late at night and forgot to download it today. ?
Please post it if you have it

Yeah, sure.

JustASimpleBiggerBust_Swimsuits.7z

from what i understand, each game on gamebanana is moderated by different people, usually members of that game's community.

though there is a site wide ban on nsfw stuff with underage characters, what actually counts as that (and how strictly its enforced) depends on the opinions of whoever is moderating each community.

2 minutes ago, hilbo75 said:

from what i understand, each game on gamebanana is moderated by different people, usually members of that game's community.

though there is a site wide ban on nsfw stuff with underage characters, what actually counts as that (and how strictly its enforced) depends on the opinions of whoever is moderating each community.

Oh good to know, I'll keep that in mind for posting mods in the future.

On 1/26/2023 at 12:01 PM, Skelento said:

oh yeah, I already know how to edit the xml's, its just that assettable (the bundle that BustVolume is actually in) is really confusing to me and I spent a lot of time messing around with the values in there with no real results to show for it, so I'm just waiting until someone else posts their edit of the girls breasts so I can look at that and see what I got wrong. Thanks for the resource though! Really glad actual tutorials have begun to be made.

I decided to play around with it myself to see if I could get the edits.  I ended up finding the files that actually edited the bust were around line 2100 (search for the characters name and you'll see a group with like 5-8 lines with the character's name, those are the correct ones to edit, the ones in the ~650 range are incorrect from personal experience).  Once you get those lines located, it's easy to change them to whatever size you'd prefer.  Then import it back into the bundle and you're good.  LMK if something doesn't work there or if you can't find it still.

Attached an image to the correct lines, for where I can increase it for Celine.

Screenshot 2023-01-29 142931.png

Edited by TwoMoreTimes89
5 hours ago, nenekomoriron said:

sorry for dumb question but, is there anyway to put back a .obj or .dae file back to bundle file without install unity?

somehow manage to do this orz

Hide contents

image.jpeg.44f1312e1be4822b0275bbf8a5aa4087.jpeg

What tool did you use? I'm planning to create a nude version of my 2x plot mod. That mod is still not finished btw. I'm planning to double also the NPCs plot for fun. lmao

Just going to share my created mod here. A simple plus one to the volumebust size of the female characters. It's okay to edit the mod as long as you will share it to me.
Btw I only have tested this on Ryujinx and Yuzu. I don't know if it's going to work properly on the real hardware.

screenshot_yuzu_fee_01_013123.jpg

1+Plot Mod.zip

Edited by tompreacher8
Forgot to add compatibility. Also added unlock all buyable outfits.