30 minutes ago, KingKino said:

Hello!

I have been using this mod for a few months but took a break for awhile. I just recently came back to playing Skyrim, booted up steam and realized that Skyrim had been updated to version 1.6.1170 and broke my mods list. I re-rolled my update back to version 1.6.640 as well as the basic required mods. After getting these mods, I am having a problem with talking to Daejanggeum and Gongyoo.. No dialogue shows up when I try to talk with the both of them. I can talk with anyone else just fine it seems. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

In the past any dialog type issues like that seem to be solved with sse engine tweaks.. if I remember correctly.  Check the kangmina mod page or daejenguum.

21 minutes ago, FunGuyScott2 said:

In the past any dialog type issues like that seem to be solved with sse engine tweaks.. if I remember correctly.  Check the kangmina mod page or daejenguum.

Thank you, I will see if this helps my issue and give an update on this problem.

47 minutes ago, KingKino said:

Thank you, I will see if this helps my issue and give an update on this problem.

This fixed my issue. I just deleted these mods and decided to do a fresh install. Thank you. Dialogue is working again.

Do this mod add new dialogue or quests? While the idea of a depraved mad serana fit a character Im planning to make It would be really weird if she acts like that ingame but the dialogue is the "good girl vamp" of vanilla serana

18 minutes ago, espguy said:

Do this mod add new dialogue or quests? While the idea of a depraved mad serana fit a character Im planning to make It would be really weird if she acts like that ingame but the dialogue is the "good girl vamp" of vanilla serana

no dialog or quests.. but the story is told via journals.  they explain that good girl dialog.  its even better with sda.. shes twisted

Hello!

I had just bought the Anniversary edition for all creation club content (Mainly to enjoy the Capstone addon and for the cool gore with sds weapons). Running my game with the Capstone addon and its required entrance movers seem to crash my game. Without them enabled, it works fine. Any help would be appreciated and can't wait to solve this so I can experience the Capstone addon!

2 hours ago, KingKino said:

Hello!

I had just bought the Anniversary edition for all creation club content (Mainly to enjoy the Capstone addon and for the cool gore with sds weapons). Running my game with the Capstone addon and its required entrance movers seem to crash my game. Without them enabled, it works fine. Any help would be appreciated and can't wait to solve this so I can experience the Capstone addon!

that is a new one... i honestly have no idea.  it just changes the entrances.    have you tried enabling them one at a time?  my guess is that you are enabling them all, which then enables capstone.. which may be where the issue lies

can you try enabling them one at a time and see which is the culprit?

Vor 54 Minuten sagte FunGuyScott2:

Hehehehe. Ich muss sagen, es ist urkomisch und es macht jede Menge Spaß, mit ihr zu spielen! Freut mich, von dir zu hören, Miauzi 🙂

Thanks.

When it comes to dialogue, Sofia is certainly the "weirdest" companion you can find for Sykrim.

Making her an "undead" bone girl... is the height of satire in my opinion - considering the insults she uttered in battle.

(I had long thought about choosing Sofia alongside Recorder as a companion for my story - it wouldn't have fit... but now in the form of a "bone girl" I can think about it again)

On 1/31/2024 at 4:05 PM, Miauzi said:

Making her an "undead" bone girl... is the height of satire in my opinion - considering the insults she uttered in battle.

(I had long thought about choosing Sofia alongside Recorder as a companion for my story - it wouldn't have fit... but now in the form of a "bone girl" I can think about it again)

The story is she stumbled drunk into the lair and passed out on the bar.  The lair succubi cursed her as a lesson about trespassing.  She is cursed to be a skeleton, but when she shes herself she appears normal.. and she will never believe she is not her beautiful self. hhehehe  explains away all her dialog despite being a skelly

On 1/31/2024 at 11:29 AM, FunGuyScott2 said:

that is a new one... i honestly have no idea.  it just changes the entrances.    have you tried enabling them one at a time?  my guess is that you are enabling them all, which then enables capstone.. which may be where the issue lies

can you try enabling them one at a time and see which is the culprit?

So I have been messing around with this a few days and got the capstone addon to work. Everything seems to be okay, but I crash when entering the Skull Tavern. 

1 hour ago, KingKino said:

So I have been messing around with this a few days and got the capstone addon to work. Everything seems to be okay, but I crash when entering the Skull Tavern. 

I have seen this a few times now.. other than ensuring requirements.  the tavern has two bards, which some bard mods do not like.  check that

8 hours ago, FunGuyScott2 said:

I have seen this a few times now.. other than ensuring requirements.  the tavern has two bards, which some bard mods do not like.  check that

Honestly, I don't think I have added any bard mods of the sort unless I overlooked its description. I'll go through my list to see if I can solve this and give an update.

On 2/4/2024 at 7:13 AM, KingKino said:

Honestly, I don't think I have added any bard mods of the sort unless I overlooked its description. I'll go through my list to see if I can solve this and give an update.

I had the same problem a while back, it was one of the harem followers mods that caused the problem. I accidentally installed the CBBE version instead of the UUNP ones like the author's requirements. Switched back to UUNP and they worked fine.