[mod] Lazy's Dynamic Affairs

Any chance of some playing being "broken" instead of submitting, where a character can start almost totally dominant but be put in situations where their only choices are to either move towards submission or gain stress? Like characters using hooks on the player, torturing the player, or even using drugs or artifacts for light mind control content?

Likewise, any chance of actual stat degradation paths? In addition to outright having stats like Learning, Stewardship, Martial, and Prowess getting reduced through training, I imagine there'd be some cool gameplay in characters with Learning, Stewardship, or Martial lifestyle perks unlocked getting forced to change focus to some custom lewd lifestyle, with their original perks gradually getting lost and replaced with new "perks" appropriate for their mode of degradation.

So, for example, a submissive character with a Learning background, lifestyle, and perks might have a dom go "I don't like you being so literate, getting new ideas from who knows where, so we're going to do something about that". So the character gets locked into a Bimbo lifestyle, naturally gaining XP on that lifestyle through events based on existing Learning challenges but would have the choices replaced with ones where the character either defers to someone else (neutral), does something intentionally stupid (which might dramatically reduce stress if they have a submissive trait and may offer some other benefit like generating a global attraction increase modifier or a jewelry artifact, but would lead to giving up a huge chunk of prestige and risking an actual stat loss), or earnestly attempts the challenge. Earnestly attempting the challenge could be as normal on a success, but would give the player's dom a weak hook or upgrade a weak hook into a strong hook, as well as cost stress if there's a submissive trait, but on a failure could lead to even more severe stat and prestige loss with none of the gain from intentionally tanking it. Meanwhile, their Dom might be working on training away the old lifestyle perks as well, forcing a popup where the player character realizes they've lost touch with a trait they used to have and instead gains a new perk from options based on what their dom's been working on(one option from each tree the player hasn't maxed out yet), with a check after that event to see if the player has any unspent points (which they are then forced to spend before unpausing). Then a special "milestone" event if ever the character has a mental break while having Learning 0, no Learning perks, or at least one Bimbo tree capstone perk that would grant a unique trait like "Total Bimbo" that relabels the "pretend to be stupid" option in Learning events with "this sounds right" and removing the "try to be smart" option.

I'd picture Bimbofication as the opposite of Learning (of course), Stepfordization as the opposite of Martial/Prowess (replacing knowledge of warcraft and fighting with domestic virtues), and probably Whore as the opposite of Stewardship (twisting an obsession with finance into the easiest money the character can make).

23 hours ago, strippedgears said:

Any chance of some playing being "broken" instead of submitting, where a character can start almost totally dominant but be put in situations where their only choices are to either move towards submission or gain stress? Like characters using hooks on the player, torturing the player, or even using drugs or artifacts for light mind control content?

Likewise, any chance of actual stat degradation paths? In addition to outright having stats like Learning, Stewardship, Martial, and Prowess getting reduced through training, I imagine there'd be some cool gameplay in characters with Learning, Stewardship, or Martial lifestyle perks unlocked getting forced to change focus to some custom lewd lifestyle, with their original perks gradually getting lost and replaced with new "perks" appropriate for their mode of degradation.

So, for example, a submissive character with a Learning background, lifestyle, and perks might have a dom go "I don't like you being so literate, getting new ideas from who knows where, so we're going to do something about that". So the character gets locked into a Bimbo lifestyle, naturally gaining XP on that lifestyle through events based on existing Learning challenges but would have the choices replaced with ones where the character either defers to someone else (neutral), does something intentionally stupid (which might dramatically reduce stress if they have a submissive trait and may offer some other benefit like generating a global attraction increase modifier or a jewelry artifact, but would lead to giving up a huge chunk of prestige and risking an actual stat loss), or earnestly attempts the challenge. Earnestly attempting the challenge could be as normal on a success, but would give the player's dom a weak hook or upgrade a weak hook into a strong hook, as well as cost stress if there's a submissive trait, but on a failure could lead to even more severe stat and prestige loss with none of the gain from intentionally tanking it. Meanwhile, their Dom might be working on training away the old lifestyle perks as well, forcing a popup where the player character realizes they've lost touch with a trait they used to have and instead gains a new perk from options based on what their dom's been working on(one option from each tree the player hasn't maxed out yet), with a check after that event to see if the player has any unspent points (which they are then forced to spend before unpausing). Then a special "milestone" event if ever the character has a mental break while having Learning 0, no Learning perks, or at least one Bimbo tree capstone perk that would grant a unique trait like "Total Bimbo" that relabels the "pretend to be stupid" option in Learning events with "this sounds right" and removing the "try to be smart" option.

I'd picture Bimbofication as the opposite of Learning (of course), Stepfordization as the opposite of Martial/Prowess (replacing knowledge of warcraft and fighting with domestic virtues), and probably Whore as the opposite of Stewardship (twisting an obsession with finance into the easiest money the character can make).

Yes, domination loss is great and there'll be events related to it. However, there will at least be some choice somewhere to prevent you being railroaded down that route (otherwise it'd be impossible to keep playing a dominant character). After a point you may be railroaded for a more immersive sub experience (loss of control). For example, one event I want to add soon is for a dom unsatisfied with their slave not being able to give them pleasure. So a peddler offers them some piercings that will make them more sensitive. Domination loss ensues and so on.

Tying hooks into it will be interesting, but I don't know how to work with them yet. Let me know if any modder wants to join the project.

Training/Re-education is also a great idea. I don't have any short term plans for it (or a lifestyle focus tree), but that sounds interesting while also being a lot of work.

You have some interesting ideas and wrote quite a lot so you must be interested in this project. Any chance of you joining the team? Modding CK3 at least from an events perspective may be easier than you think, and as long as you have enough time and ideas you can make it happen. 

-----

In other news the upcoming update will have (in addition to the things mentioned in my last update preview):

- M/F sex events added by Despicable Me

- dynamic dom chance breakdown tooltips where each factor has 5 levels of text and coloring (with some factors that you have no direct control over being omitted if they contribute 0%)
image.png.e9c84a0ab5d104dce324efa4439af8fb.png

5 hours ago, Durante said:

Why only female main? 

It's not only female main. The system supports all gender pairings. It's just that currently there's only content defined for F/M because:
1. I like this pairing the most
2. there are very few other mods that have F/M content

The next update will bring some M/F content

3 hours ago, LazyIcarus said:

It's not only female main. The system supports all gender pairings. It's just that currently there's only content defined for F/M because:
1. I like this pairing the most
2. there are very few other mods that have F/M content

The next update will bring some M/F content

I see. I'm asking because if the events trigger for a male ruler nothing happens, it just ends or you get a message males are not supported.

P.S Imo most other content are F/M orientated, or gender neutral, I think M/F is just not that popular in games lol.

Edited by Durante
On 1/1/2023 at 1:04 AM, LazyIcarus said:

You have some interesting ideas and wrote quite a lot so you must be interested in this project. Any chance of you joining the team? Modding CK3 at least from an events perspective may be easier than you think, and as long as you have enough time and ideas you can make it happen. 

Unfortunately I don't have enough time to put towards this; I already have way too much that I'm putting off.

I'll definitely be looking out for where this project goes though! I'm just excited to see player-sub material finally making it to CK3.

Lots of changes since the last update preview as Z (I think they prefer to be anonymous) joins the team. There's now a repeating event mechanism where you get progressive / more extreme events when you repeat (e.g. Blowjob dom upgrades to Blowjob dom I then Blowjob dom II on repeat). 6 more tease events. Changes to existing events to be more responsive to your traits and sub/domness. (for example check out how the two events are different)

1411473048_2023-01-0305_36_21-CrusaderKingsIII.png.430a15b8150743eefbb3843e77a73a4b.png1514942248_2023-01-0300_03_30-CrusaderKingsIII.png.6d9d6dd5bda9acd4e5c44df916a413dc.png

0.4 update will release when more writing on those new events get done (and of their M/F counterparts)

As a sneak sneak peak, 0.5 will have 3D models associated with new non-sex events. When you become too sub to someone for long enough, they'll ask you to be their sub. Part of it will be forcing you to publicly wear a collar? 

Working on 3D models and getting them in game:
image.png.dae02b345741453bf903fe07a5bf8cae.png

(CFP compatibility patch in the works)

0.4.0 (2023-01-09)

Framework changes
- made event transitions Desc (TriggeredDesc and ComposedDesc) so they could be conditional 

- dom success now depends on prowess instead of checking certain traits (non-prowess traits still have impact)

- max sex stamina now depends on health instead of checking certain traits (non-health traits still have impact) -> these two changes were made to allow more flexible and nuanced contributions from temporary modifiers, and other things not represented by traits

- RepeatedSex events for when you repeat and "upgrade" an event (for example dom Blowjob -> dom Blowjob I -> dom Blowjob II) with increasing effects and changing texts

- dom success breakdown now in tooltips for dom events

- added character modifiers (sexually_frustrated and wearing_cummy_clothes), and ways of adding them

- added wearing_submissive_collar character modifier

- added wearing_submissive_harness character modifier

Assets (also available via the barbershop)

- padded leather collar (F)

- submissive slave collar (F)

- leather harness (F)

Events
- if you are dom to someone (not necessarily sub in nature) and someone was left sexually frustrated, they may take out their frustration on your clothing...

- if you are sub to someone (-20 or more), you'll be offered to publicly hint at your relationship by wearing a collar (if you reject they will ask again later)

- if you are sub to someone (-20 or more), and you accepted the collar, you'll be offered to publicly wear an exposing leather harness

Sex Events

- increased dynamicness of existing sex events to respond to your traits and circumstances by DespicableMe
- handjob finishing with ruined orgasm

- footjob tease by Z

- pussy tease by Z

- whip tease by Z

- tit tease by Z

- handjob tease by Z

- M/F cum events by DespicableMe

- footjob event (placeholder!)

image.png.f562b6f5c75e5a799dc4e1f36ef5e2dc.png

image.png.e7ccc84184657820d4a2bf41713d7e4e.png

image.png.53ea5c88f9cbdd5bdce47126f6fb2343.pngimage.png.9fc9abba2e8dad37fa3399acc9c208fe.png

image.png.552e8012b481c66c25b3baa90e0a9f38.png

40 minutes ago, johnnambo said:

It seems that the installed mod is not working properly in my game. What part should I fix?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

This looks like a localization issue. You could play the game in english, or make your own localization files. If you rename the english ones properly, you can also have them appear as english in your (insert your language here) game, while everything else stays (insert your language here).

4 hours ago, johnnambo said:

It seems that the installed mod is not working properly in my game. What part should I fix?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Everything is only localized for English (for now), but you can take a look at the localization folder and pass everything through google translate. Alternatively you can change game language to English for now?

3 hours ago, Platinphoenixx said:

@LazyIcarusAre you doing the 3d models based on CBO or the vanilla bodies?

Vanilla (CFP compatibility patch on the way), but I'll also make a CBO compatibility patch probably

Does the option to receive gold for a private "meeting" appear to AI characters? Cuz I'm trying to figure out why all rulers in my game have insane amounts of gold lol (which is a bit broken). Also, like others were saying, still getting a lot of events meant for female characters while playing as a male character

On 1/14/2023 at 2:00 PM, xyzxyz said:

Is there an option to submit/play with your husband and not some random courtier by pure chance?

When you take the decision, you can choose who your partner is (second option allows you to reroll)

On 1/14/2023 at 7:43 PM, Sognason said:

Does the option to receive gold for a private "meeting" appear to AI characters? Cuz I'm trying to figure out why all rulers in my game have insane amounts of gold lol (which is a bit broken). Also, like others were saying, still getting a lot of events meant for female characters while playing as a male character

Nope, it only happens to player characters. The M/F events are still in the F/M perspective because converting them is like 20 hours of grueling work and the writers are busy...

On 1/15/2023 at 12:14 PM, William_Oakham said:

I think the collars and other 3d assets conflict with CFP and EPE. Whenever I use this with the other two mods, everyone is naked.

They're not compatible; there will be a patch for CFP in the future, but there is 0 hope for EPE. AFAIK, CFP and EPE are not very compatible by themselves?

Busy with IRL deadline Feb 3 so no updates until then.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Just wanted to say first off I'm a big fan of this mod, its a lot of fun with a bunch of features I love. I understand you've got irl obligations for a bit but I had a couple questions the next time you're available.

Does the event where your Dom requests your highest title dependent on whether you're independent or have a liege? I have yet to see it fire after trying it both ways and I'm assuming its because I'm using other mods, but I have tried to lower those to only the most basic ones and have yet to see it. Same goes for the Cummy Clothes event, have yet to see it happen. All the other events activate; searching for an affair, getting visited at night, and the collar and harness events all happen, but I have yet to see the other two.

Also a suggestion for future content, maybe once the character who collared/harnessed the PC dies, remove those two modifiers so they can happen again with a different Dom. Maybe add an event after they die where the PC dies and gets depressed or a temporary modifier that makes them easier to overpower or a harsher penalty for refusing another Dom

I played as Female ruler and the mod is working fine. It is really great!

However, when i switch to play a 50 years old sultan, his sons start offer him proposal and give my sultan free gold. Events won't trigger after the first 2 windows( gold into service him).

I expect him to not getting any events.

Bug? or mod conflict? This is my mod list.  Number ones are Advanced char search and better education+unlimited ward.

image.png

Edited by krappaclub
21 hours ago, krappaclub said:

I played as Female ruler and the mod is working fine. It is really great!

However, when i switch to play a 50 years old sultan, his sons start offer him proposal and give my sultan free gold. Events won't trigger after the first 2 windows( gold into service him).

I expect him to not getting any events.

Bug? or mod conflict? This is my mod list.  Number ones are Advanced char search and better education+unlimited ward.

image.png

Nah that happens a lot to me as well, no matter a female or male heir.

Bandaid solution for male free gold is editing LIDA_dominant_opinions.txt in

Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\dynamic_affairs\common\opinion_modifiers so it gives 0 money 0 opinion malus on deny.

I looked around and cannot find how to specify gold value. There is start_affair_cost that determined the gold for ai and prestige cost for you.