[mod] Lazy's Dynamic Affairs

Lazy's Dynamic Affairs

Dynamic dom/sub relationships and sex-combat system where you try to dominate each other, along with associated random events, modifiers, character interactions, artifacts, and clothing. In particular, the focus is on player-sub content (especially as female main character).

The clothing is now part of a steam workshop mod (and compatibility mods for it) - place above dynamic affairs:

Lazy's Skimpy Accessories

Join my discord:  https://discord.gg/W4qkrNwUMk and subscribe to CK3 updates by reacting with ?in the #subscriptions channel!

I'm also active in the Carnalitas discord under the #icarus-dyanamic-affairs channel.

Dependencies

- Carnalitas main framework

- (optional) Lazy's Skimpy Accessories (includes all the clothing assets)

Compatibility

Main mechanics mod should be usable alongside any Carnalitas compatible mod, including major overhauls such as Elder Kings 2 and AGOT.

Lazy's Skimpy Accessories clothing is compatible with

Load order (top to bottom)
1. Carnalitas

2. (optional) Community Flavor Pack (CFP) 

3. (optional) Character Body Overhaul (CBO)

3. Lazy's Skimpy Accessories
3. Dynamic Affairs
4. (optional) Lazy's Skimpy Accessories CFP Compatibility

5. (optional) Lazy's Skimpy Accessories CBO Compatbility

Current features

• sex combat based on dominating your partner (or submitting to them)
  • sub/dom traits and individually tracked relationships
  • random and triggered events
  • modifiers and artifacts tied to clothing assets from Lazy's Skimpy Accessories

Current features (detailed)

• skimpy and BDSM-themed clothing rewarded from special events
  • sex events with text that depends on the previous event (very important to have immersive event series), your respective stamina (whether someone is cumming), and more
  • dynamic dom/sub relationship with others goes from -30 to +30 with other characters depending on your choices when you engage in an affair with them
  • attempts to dominate your partner will be challenged, with your success depending on a variety of factors
  • 3 ranks of dom and sub traits (representing your underlying dominance)
  • sex stamina for both you and your partner, exhausted in different amounts depending on the sex event (blowjob will exhaust the man much quicker than the woman)
  • unique events for meeting with different kinds of people in your realm, and also for the first time meeting them
  • extensive and modular (automatically generated) sex event graph that makes development very convenient 
    • red = dom transition and blue = sub transition
    • red/blue event indicates probability of gaining a rank of dom/sub trait, respectively (independently also rolled by your partner)
  • consequences for being too submissive (dom will ask you to wear a collar, get piercings, and eventually take away your highest title (can refuse at cost of stress)) - these will get 3D graphical models

• 3D models tied into the gameplay with character modifiers

• F/M sex events (see below for transition chart)

• M/F sex events (see below for transition chart)

image.thumb.png.a4eb5f3efdaaeca53c7dde827cf0e6b3.png

image.thumb.png.e500237c5a842fe423ea704a35a3ad54.png

Upcoming features

- CBO integration with sex scenes (but I don't want to make it a hard requirement)

- more events (please contribute writing)

- F/F, M/M events

Upcoming Next Update

- stress dom character taking sub action and vice-versa

Contributing

No coding is required for contributing events - just tell me the event title, event description, what other events it can lead to (and text for the transitions), and also what events can transition to it. If you're more code-savvy, you can contribute to the repository here: https://github.com/PerplexedPeach/dynamic_affairs which has a detailed guide for those new to git.

Changelogs

0.8.0 (2023-11-19)

- Add more male POV events from Anyoone 

- fix obedient min/max and add a decay

- allow affair with prisoners

- allow pregnant people to have affairs but at a penalty

0.7.0 (2023-07-31)

CBO compatibility is out (only for clothing, nothing using animations)
- Overhaul engage affair interaction to require the person to be at the same location and allow for failure (since it's more restrictive now, the CD has been massively reduced; instead, you must now travel to meet vassals and so on to have an affair with them)
- Add game rule for adjusting base dom success chance
- Add game rule for adjusting partner sexual stamina
- Track number of times each person cums during sex scene (lots of possible hooks using this)
- Fix skimpy armor event only triggering for lesbian and bisexual female leaders
- Fix orgasm description not showing up during sex scenes
- Add asymmetric dress to skimpy accessories (no event for getting it yet)

- Add harness dress to skimpy accessories (no event for getting it yet)

0.6.0 (2023-07-04)

CFP compatibility has been updated to 0.3.0

- Add character interaction for starting affairs (more control than decisions)
- Add xp-tracked subdom traits and replace all random increase/decrease of the previous traits with these new ones for more consistency
- Add male collar and bulldog harness
- Add random events of giving your sub the collar and harness
- Add sex events cum on foot and footjob transitions
- Convert M perspective for cum events
- Convert M perspective for random events
- Balance domination success from prowess to give diminishing returns
- Balance sub/dom traits to make them more interesting and less powerful
- Update simplified Chinese localization
- FIx a bunch of things

0.5.0 (2023-06-24)

The CFP compatibility also needs to be updated to the 0.2.0 version

- Add MF sex event support! (need MF yearly random events)

- Add skimpy plate armor artifact with visual model support and random event chain to get it (someone will offer an opportunity for some exotic armor)

- Fix naked people in 867 start

- Various writing fixes and minor game mechanics adjustments

0.4.0 (2023-01-09)

Framework changes
- made event transitions Desc (TriggeredDesc and ComposedDesc) so they could be conditional 

- dom success now depends on prowess instead of checking certain traits (non-prowess traits still have impact)

- max sex stamina now depends on health instead of checking certain traits (non-health traits still have impact) -> these two changes were made to allow more flexible and nuanced contributions from temporary modifiers, and other things not represented by traits

- RepeatedSex events for when you repeat and "upgrade" an event (for example dom Blowjob -> dom Blowjob I -> dom Blowjob II) with increasing effects and changing texts

- dom success breakdown now in tooltips for dom events

- added character modifiers (sexually_frustrated and wearing_cummy_clothes), and ways of adding them

- added wearing_submissive_collar character modifier

- added wearing_submissive_harness character modifier

Assets (also available via the barbershop)

- padded leather collar (F)

- submissive slave collar (F)

- leather harness (F)

Events
- if you are dom to someone (not necessarily sub in nature) and someone was left sexually frustrated, they may take out their frustration on your clothing...

- if you are sub to someone (-20 or more), you'll be offered to publicly hint at your relationship by wearing a collar (if you reject they will ask again later)

- if you are sub to someone (-20 or more), and you accepted the collar, you'll be offered to publicly wear an exposing leather harness

Sex Events

- increased dynamicness of existing sex events to respond to your traits and circumstances by DespicableMe
- handjob finishing with ruined orgasm

- footjob tease by Z

- pussy tease by Z

- whip tease by Z

- tit tease by Z

- handjob tease by Z

- M/F cum events by DespicableMe

- footjob event (placeholder!)

0.3.0 (2022-12-27)

Framework changes

- added TriggeredDesc and ComposedDesc so that descriptions can be triggered by conditions (very versatile; for example, whether your sub or dom to this person will affect how you respond to his creampie)

- made transitions to cum events sub/dom instead of a special type (for example, you want your partner to pull out, but that's going to be challenged by them and your request will succeed only if you succeed on a dom check)

- cumming only penalizes your dom success by 60% instead of making it impossible to choose a dom option (when you cum, dom options will be highlighted in red to indicate a dangerous choice)

- created the `lida_start_sex_effect` for conveniently starting a sex scene for mod makers, with a guide in the readme

Events

- if you are submissive or slavish, someone bold might sneak into your room at night...

Sex Events

- by DespicableMe F/M reverse cowgirl

- by DespicableMe F/M prone bone

- by DespicableMe F/M missionary

- by DespicableMe F/M cowgirl

- by DespicableMe F/M cum on groin

- by DespicableMe F/M creampie bred

- by DespicableMe F/M creampie keep

- by DespicableMe F/M creampie on top

Fixes 

- pregnancy chance (thought it was between 0 and 1, but it's actually 0 and 100) - note that only creampies can induce pregnancy

- non-cumming transitions were allowed even when the partner has no stamina

0.2.0 (2022-12-25)

- Added outfit tags to each event and an undressing system (each event may undress either you or your partner and this will be carried forward), paving the way for more fun outfit tags in the future involving collars and piercings (no CBO required, but may be compatible)

- Added (vanilla) animations for already existing events (no CBO required)

- Added passive random event (on average every 2 years) where an affair candidate will suggest an affair with some swaying from his coins

- Tied Carnalitas's prostitution system to outcomes from the previous random event and also increasing dom success chance based on prostitution experience

Edited by LazyIcarus
link to CBO compatibility
11 hours ago, someguy64461 said:

Looks really cool, is there any male main character section? Or is plans for the future? I downloaded it, and am playing as a male, i chose my wife and i am now teasing him(my wife) with my ass and jerking my wife off xD I love the idea though!

Oops, those event should be gender locked, but yes, male events are planned (but since there are a lot of male-MC mods for CK3 already, the focus will be on female MC)

Hi great mod! makes me think of: (although we don't have societies) 

@LazyIcarus you spoke about collar and piercings. Why not nudity to? Forced to be nude. There are a lot of rules that could implemented. 

Is it hard to make traits that come from rules or punishment? For example if you have to be nude you'll get a forced nude trait (+10 attraction for male -10 female opinion -20 clergy opinion). 

Eddit:

other idea: chastitiy for male and female. With event chain. While in chastity you have -1000% fertility. 

Events:

- Dom forces you to wear chastity (gain trait).

- Dom wants to have sex removes chastity (lose trait). -> You have sex (normal pregnancy chance). -> Dom puts chastity back (add trait again).  

Maybe this could tie in with Carnalitas Arousal Framework?

Edited by slaveonline21
new idea

After yeeears I re-discovered this place and that I also have already an account here.

And I must say, this forum here is an interesting place... But you know what it really lacks? Femdom.

If this mod here turns one day out into being a mod where I, a trans woman, can be the pet and maid for a cis woman npc, and that I do everything for her. Like... conquering half the world for her and gifting it to her (as she takes some random title from time to time, maybe?), while she calls me a good girl, headpats and cheek strokes me, while I'm kneeling in front of her. And that I can only eat food when I obey her and she stepped on first, and that being allowed to lick her shoes would be the greatest honor... 

Then that would be really awesome.

I mean, it doesn't require science to find out why I'm single. Also turns out, most people only like trans women when "used" by men in adult videos. Not when they stand next to one in real life. That's sad.

But, I wonder in what year I can at least get a game, or a mod for a game, where I can just be literally some womans subservant killer maid, her personal toy and some sort of pet she's holding on a leash. :'D

Every time when I create a faith of head, and give it to another woman, I'm upset about that there apparently is no way of being subservent to her.

Or... maybe you fine gentleman here can help me out? x3

However...

This mod looks very interesting and promising for a first version. Please don't let it die! <3

Also, I feel like, that if I'm submissive to a man while using this mod, he should be able to impregnant me. But the text implies that I would use my pp. Which can't be right, because in CK3 we're only playing cis people, right? I mean, I'm aware that there is a "futanari" option in Canalitas, but that isn't doing much either apparently.

Also, I have some ideas, maybe...

- As said... the Dom could maybe from time to time take a random title. I feel like it should be one tier lower than your highest title, because not just would giving away an entire empire impact you way too much later but also, if your highest title is Duchess/Duke, that means if giving away the highest title, would make you a count. You would be useless to your Dom then. Except they will also make you their vassall.

- If the Dom is male he could maybe also take a daughter of yours as concubine, maybe?

- Also, the Dom should get a permanent protection hook or whtever, that forces the Sub, without getting asked first, to join every war the Dom is defending position in.

- Maybe, if you're an Emperor or Empress you could start a new religion where your Dom (any gender), after they have their own empire thanks to you, would be the head of faith of your religion. Basically making them your God(dess).

- In addition to the last point... if technically possible... what if they then had a tier above empire, so that they at some point will always be above you?

...Yeah, sorry that I'm way too good at being a pet maid despite I never had an owner yet. Oh well, time to get into the kitchen. Laters!

The framework supports lots of gender pairings, but the focus (at least by me) will be on F/M (player F).

There's lots of ideas to add variation on events, conditioning the event text, and so on - in fact, there are way more event ideas than writing for the events. I'm not much of a writer, more of a coder / 3D modeler, so I'd appreciate help on writing the events.

The project's open source with a contribution guide, but also you don't need to do any coding to contribute writing.

Also forgot to mention update 0.1.1 fixes the F/M events firing when you're a male character. Instead you should see a consolation event now:
image.png.cec990367be815be558d00156a9b6c08.png

Edited by LazyIcarus
On 12/21/2022 at 4:44 PM, Rutena said:

After yeeears I re-discovered this place and that I also have already an account here.

And I must say, this forum here is an interesting place... But you know what it really lacks? Femdom.

If this mod here turns one day out into being a mod where I, a trans woman, can be the pet and maid for a cis woman npc, and that I do everything for her. Like... conquering half the world for her and gifting it to her (as she takes some random title from time to time, maybe?), while she calls me a good girl, headpats and cheek strokes me, while I'm kneeling in front of her. And that I can only eat food when I obey her and she stepped on first, and that being allowed to lick her shoes would be the greatest honor... 

Then that would be really awesome.

I mean, it doesn't require science to find out why I'm single. Also turns out, most people only like trans women when "used" by men in adult videos. Not when they stand next to one in real life. That's sad.

But, I wonder in what year I can at least get a game, or a mod for a game, where I can just be literally some womans subservant killer maid, her personal toy and some sort of pet she's holding on a leash. :'D

Every time when I create a faith of head, and give it to another woman, I'm upset about that there apparently is no way of being subservent to her.

Or... maybe you fine gentleman here can help me out? x3

However...

This mod looks very interesting and promising for a first version. Please don't let it die! ❤️

Also, I feel like, that if I'm submissive to a man while using this mod, he should be able to impregnant me. But the text implies that I would use my pp. Which can't be right, because in CK3 we're only playing cis people, right? I mean, I'm aware that there is a "futanari" option in Canalitas, but that isn't doing much either apparently.

Also, I have some ideas, maybe...

- As said... the Dom could maybe from time to time take a random title. I feel like it should be one tier lower than your highest title, because not just would giving away an entire empire impact you way too much later but also, if your highest title is Duchess/Duke, that means if giving away the highest title, would make you a count. You would be useless to your Dom then. Except they will also make you their vassall.

- If the Dom is male he could maybe also take a daughter of yours as concubine, maybe?

- Also, the Dom should get a permanent protection hook or whtever, that forces the Sub, without getting asked first, to join every war the Dom is defending position in.

- Maybe, if you're an Emperor or Empress you could start a new religion where your Dom (any gender), after they have their own empire thanks to you, would be the head of faith of your religion. Basically making them your God(dess).

- In addition to the last point... if technically possible... what if they then had a tier above empire, so that they at some point will always be above you?

...Yeah, sorry that I'm way too good at being a pet maid despite I never had an owner yet. Oh well, time to get into the kitchen. Laters!

Yeah my motivation for creating this mod is to enable more player-sub content (particularly playing as F). Next on my todo list is adding random events that passively happen (instead of the active decision you can currently call to initiate an affair) depending on your sub/dom with a particular person. Next next will be triggered description variations (so in an event, you'll get special text if you have the beautiful trait etc).

Unfortunately I'm not that into F/F so most of my writing will be on F/M. Feel free to suggest ideas or contribute writing for F/F though - the framework can incorporate it very easily (I'm just lazy at writing).

Update 0.3 released:
0.3.0 (2022-12-27)

Framework changes
- added TriggeredDesc and ComposedDesc so that descriptions can be triggered by conditions (very versatile; for example, whether your sub or dom to this person will affect how you respond to his creampie)
- made transitions to cum events sub/dom instead of a special type (for example, you want your partner to pull out, but that's going to be challenged by them and your request will succeed only if you succeed on a dom check)
- cumming only penalizes your dom success by 60% instead of making it impossible to choose a dom option (when you cum, dom options will be highlighted in red to indicate a dangerous choice)
- created the lida_start_sex_effect for conveniently starting a sex scene for mod makers, with a guide in the readme

Events
- if you are submissive or slavish, someone bold might sneak into your room at night...

Sex Events
- by DespicableMe F/M reverse cowgirl
- by DespicableMe F/M prone bone
- by DespicableMe F/M missionary
- by DespicableMe F/M cowgirl
- by DespicableMe F/M cum on groin
- by DespicableMe F/M creampie bred
- by DespicableMe F/M creampie keep
- by DespicableMe F/M creampie on top

Fixes 
- pregnancy chance (thought it was between 0 and 1, but it's actually 0 and 100) - note that only creampies can induce pregnancy
- non-cumming transitions were allowed even when the partner has no stamina 

image.png.2f2b14979d581030253e4d992a69d3b8.png
image.thumb.png.a559a137e4d5e6fbff64d19b78740ec6.png

Well this was added onto much quicker than I was expecting. Was going to mention never getting pregnant from this despite spamming the event on fast forward, after I noticed wasn't having any consequences in that regard but seems you've already fixed that. Look forward to more branching actions. Right now it's fairly simple to end up on one end of the spectrum or the other. Hardest in the beginning not sure if you want more randomization and risk.

As for taking away your titles, another 'negative' could be imprisoned by your Dom and occasionally taken out for a spin. (Don't know if that's within the coding wheel house but seems like it might be on theme to happen here. At least if they are a rank above you/liege) Know you mentioned this is more for a slave taking your title though so maybe not.

I did wonder once they added the dueling system if anyone would add it to 'dueling' in the bedroom. Glad to see I wasn't the only one with a similar idea.

Yup, it's pretty enjoyable to work on (compared to writing in paradox script) because of how convenient it is to define events, their transitions, and conditional stuff (effects and texts). So please let me know if you're interested in writing events :D 

I believe next update may have some M/F events.

Already done for next update includes:

Framework changes
- made event transitions Desc (TriggeredDesc and ComposedDesc) so they could be conditional 

- added character modifiers (sexually_frustrated and wearing_cummy_clothes), and ways of adding them
- dom success now depends on prowess instead of checking certain traits (non-prowess traits still have impact)

- max sex stamina now depends on health instead of checking certain traits (non-health traits still have impact) -> these two changes were made to allow more flexible and nuanced contributions from temporary modifiers, and other things not represented by traits

Events
- if you are dom to someone (not necessarily sub in nature) and someone was left sexually frustrated, they may take out their frustration on your clothing...

Sex Events
- handjob finishing with ruined orgasm

(Snekay)
image.png.8b0bf8f459369765f6cc9b9054587847.png

Create some dynamic titles landless counties  use the laymen , head of the religion system as example (to make them playable use that create head title as a example but lower it from duchy to county status. but better is a baron status and then ontop a landless count title so future paradox patches won't bug it out,  ) 

Put the tier title to king .. if you really want to make submissive RP possible in CK3 or lost of power . 

Create some more humiliating events , like Royal court show off .. gang party etc.. 

For now it wasn't really interesting the mod, it holds potential , but heck you want some ideas .. 

For it to work , but that requires a lot of scripting.

I can't believe Carnalites did so much work including text to the slave when you are enslaving .. nobody ever followed up on it. 

Shame don't feel like modding anything anymore lately. but the frame work Carnalites did was awesome. 

5 hours ago, Drake_Hound said:

Create some dynamic titles landless counties  use the laymen , head of the religion system as example (to make them playable use that create head title as a example but lower it from duchy to county status. but better is a baron status and then ontop a landless count title so future paradox patches won't bug it out,  ) 

Put the tier title to king .. if you really want to make submissive RP possible in CK3 or lost of power . 

Create some more humiliating events , like Royal court show off .. gang party etc.. 

For now it wasn't really interesting the mod, it holds potential , but heck you want some ideas .. 

For it to work , but that requires a lot of scripting.

I can't believe Carnalites did so much work including text to the slave when you are enslaving .. nobody ever followed up on it. 

Shame don't feel like modding anything anymore lately. but the frame work Carnalites did was awesome. 

Can you elaborate on the title idea? What do you mean "use the laymen"? If that title is landless, what is the point of it? What advantage would a title have over character modifiers?

Humiliation events aren't in yet; next update will likely include some sub progression. Lots of scripting is not a problem. A royal court event is interesting, I'll look into it. 

I'm new to CK3 modding so tying into existing frameworks is a gradual process since I still need to learn 1. what can I do with the vanilla game, and 2. how do I actually tie into the frameworks. The Carnalitas slavery system looks interesting, but I don't think you can play as a slave (you just automatically lose game?)

For a Character to recieve events , while totally enslaved or dominated (so stripped of their official title and move into your court)

To get ongoing events, you need to have a county title atleast... to recieve events. (or else gameover pops up)

So basically most people simply consider it game over .. and end of story for the slave... 

But there is a way past that , that is landless titles.. cause landless titles can be scripted vassalised thus moved to the ruler you were dominated or enslaved by.

I am not sure if CK3 has a game over when you are landless.. but in CK2 you could still play on as landless.  ( I don't think so cause landless is still used for some other stuff later )

Now the title mechanic creation I gave you example how dynamic titles are created , that is if you change your religion to layman clergy and install yourself as head of the religion (instead of spiritual) temporal it is called. then the game over will not popup . since it is considered feudal. use that Dynamic creating system .. but instead of duchy rank lower it to count. 

Humiliation events are what makes Royal Court interesting, but sadly nobody even bothered to do them .. since placement is a hassle but very doable if you use debug mode and free camera , it is simply a localisation placement most of the localisation have been scripted already . it is just finding the right reference. 

use the carnalites as reference cause Cheri Frame work is really robuste , was suprised that she even included a ending for being enslaved (so if you activate enslave , then use console command to move to the enslaved ruler , you will get a gameover with couple of short events TEXT ) while depose gets you a gameover.

Atleast you can still select to continue on and switch ruler.. so after depose you can create more script effects .. or tie into a dynamic title creation.

So the enslaved person becomes active again as a Slave/Hostage/Submissive/conquered/prisoner but without any real power since no Army :P as a landless title holder  in the Rulers court. 

Atleast you can still recieve events. or try to change stuff to get free. 

The reason why I am asking for this , is cause then we can get to the real kink ... paraded around the court , abused around the court .. 

Used by guest etc ... humiliated in front of former vassals etc. while still maintaining your title (that is a simple tier = king line in the landed title while you hold onto a count title ) 

This also ties well into those who want to dominate . giving them more options , then standard get a slave and go get another slave. 

20 hours ago, Drake_Hound said:

For a Character to recieve events , while totally enslaved or dominated (so stripped of their official title and move into your court)

To get ongoing events, you need to have a county title atleast... to recieve events. (or else gameover pops up)

So basically most people simply consider it game over .. and end of story for the slave... 

But there is a way past that , that is landless titles.. cause landless titles can be scripted vassalised thus moved to the ruler you were dominated or enslaved by.

I am not sure if CK3 has a game over when you are landless.. but in CK2 you could still play on as landless.  ( I don't think so cause landless is still used for some other stuff later )

Now the title mechanic creation I gave you example how dynamic titles are created , that is if you change your religion to layman clergy and install yourself as head of the religion (instead of spiritual) temporal it is called. then the game over will not popup . since it is considered feudal. use that Dynamic creating system .. but instead of duchy rank lower it to count. 

Humiliation events are what makes Royal Court interesting, but sadly nobody even bothered to do them .. since placement is a hassle but very doable if you use debug mode and free camera , it is simply a localisation placement most of the localisation have been scripted already . it is just finding the right reference. 

use the carnalites as reference cause Cheri Frame work is really robuste , was suprised that she even included a ending for being enslaved (so if you activate enslave , then use console command to move to the enslaved ruler , you will get a gameover with couple of short events TEXT ) while depose gets you a gameover.

Atleast you can still select to continue on and switch ruler.. so after depose you can create more script effects .. or tie into a dynamic title creation.

So the enslaved person becomes active again as a Slave/Hostage/Submissive/conquered/prisoner but without any real power since no Army :P as a landless title holder  in the Rulers court. 

Atleast you can still recieve events. or try to change stuff to get free. 

Oh very interesting - you'd have a humiliating "slave" title ? that's an interesting idea if the player fully becomes a slave, but the plan for now is you'd give over your top-most title and become a vassal of your dom rather than giving all of your titles (not sure if this is possible, but probably?)

In time there'll be more deep dom/sub interactions outside of the sex scenes. My current focus is on learning how to get 3D models into the game, and tying that to some modifiers created by events. I think the mod will be a lot more compelling when there are 3D, visible persistent marks of dom/sub.

DespicableMe is workign on creating M/F events (from the other perspective of the current F/M events).