[mod] Lazy's Dynamic Affairs

6 hours ago, Berkulat said:

Lazy's SA+CBO+CFP Patch + BerkulatTweek v1.3

Hi all!
I’ve been thinking for a long time about how inconvenient it is that in LIDA it’s not possible, when playing as a dominant character, to put slutty clothes on a submissive character. I need to somehow change my harem)))
The problem is that characters dressed through the Barbershop do not change their clothes to military clothing during the war, and in many other events.
With this utility, you have the opportunity to change characters' clothes bypassing the barbershop, so they correctly change clothes if necessary. I achieved this by using existing modifiers for wearing a collar and harness, and also wrote three of my own for wearing dresses.

The mod edits clothing files from the game, as well as CFP and CBO files. In fact, it is currently the only fully functional patch for CFP+CBO+Lazy's Skimpy Accessories.
I will be very glad if LazyIcarus fully integrates my tweak into their mod.

The dressing menu is available from DEBUG mode (I can change it with the next update).
To equip a character with leather accessories, he must have the first level submissive skill (!)

P.S. I found reasons why my last patch didn't work. The culprit was links to modifiers that I kept in another test mod. This version is fully working.

Loading order:

- CFP
- Carnalitas
- All Carnalitas mod (Slavery, Adroit Religion and other)
- CBO
- CBO 1.12.1 Unofficial fix 
- Lazy's Skimpy Accessories
- Dynamic Affairs 

- CFP+CBO Patch
- Lazy's SA+CBO+CFP Patch + BerkulatTweek v1.3
- Better Barbershop
Better Barbershop CBO Extension

If you have any suggestions for improving my tweak, write in replies to this message.

Currently the tweak only has English and Russian localization.

Interaction 4.jpg

Lazy's SA+CBO+CFP Patch + BerkulatTweek v1.3.zip 160.56 MB · 61 downloads

I haven't tried it yet, but could you make it a pull request on the main branch? You'd have to separate out the CBO and CFP patches into a separate file though. Contribution guide is here: https://github.com/PerplexedPeach/dynamic_affairs

6 hours ago, LazyIcarus said:

Thanks for the patches! I've been playing CBO and CFP without any problems so far with the following load order (also with POD overhaul mod):

1. CFP
2. Skimpy Accessories

3. Better Barbershop

4. Skimpy Accessories CFP compatibility

5. Carnalitas

6. Dynamic Affairs

7. CBO

8. CBO 1.12.1 unofficial fix

9. Skimpy Accessories CBO compatibility

You don't need the CBO CFP compatch?

8 hours ago, LazyIcarus said:

Я еще не пробовал, но не могли бы вы сделать запрос на включение в основную ветку? Однако вам придется выделить патчи CBO и CFP в отдельный файл. Руководство по вкладу находится здесь:  https://github.com/PerplexedPeach/dynamic_affairs .

The description states that only works written in Python are accepted. Unfortunately, I don't know him that well yet. I write using Paradox scripts.

5 hours ago, Berkulat said:

The description states that only works written in Python are accepted. Unfortunately, I don't know him that well yet. I write using Paradox scripts.

No the python are for sex scenes/events. There are separate paradox script random events and so on. I accept contributions for both

1 minute ago, LazyIcarus said:

No the python are for sex scenes/events. There are separate paradox script random events and so on. I accept contributions for both

Okay, I'll try to share the mod and post it. Thanks)

17 minutes ago, Berkulat said:

Most likely, you have mods lower in the loading order that overwrite the same files. For example, CFP, EPE, PA or patches for them.

It is on the lowest number of my modlist and i don't have any other body/clothing mods. image.png.ad8ada05266be32d1a7edbbc8cb7e9f6.png

Edited by xyzxyz
2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

It is on the lowest number of my modlist and i don't have any other body/clothing mods. image.png.ad8ada05266be32d1a7edbbc8cb7e9f6.png

Can I ask what the heck you are doing, neither my slavery expansion and slavery reimagined should have a ! cause they are both 1.12.x.

Next up DWTOKAS 3 and 2 were not working at all even before Legends of the Dead,  infact last working version of DWTOKAS was 1.92, he never upgraded for Wards and Warden.

Cause I also stop upgrading after 1.92. 

Only use Carnalitas 2.5 with stuff that are no longer a ! didn't Jus Primae Noctis reformed  update yesterday?

You really make me feel hurt I worked half a day on the mod just to see such a butchering of stuff :( making wish I didn't do it. 

17 hours ago, Drake_Hound said:

Can I ask what the heck you are doing, neither my slavery expansion and slavery reimagined should have a ! cause they are both 1.12.x.

Next up DWTOKAS 3 and 2 were not working at all even before Legends of the Dead,  infact last working version of DWTOKAS was 1.92, he never upgraded for Wards and Warden.

Cause I also stop upgrading after 1.92. 

Only use Carnalitas 2.5 with stuff that are no longer a ! didn't Jus Primae Noctis reformed  update yesterday?

You really make me feel hurt I worked half a day on the mod just to see such a butchering of stuff :( making wish I didn't do it. 

I haven't updated most of my mods yet, true. And toskana is still working. I still get the captives during battles and after sieges and that is all I need.

Edit: Fixed my original issue by moving the clothing mods up in the playset. now it sits at 5 and not 14^^

Edited by xyzxyz
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, qwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty said:

Where can I get the manual download for all the steam workshop files? The two sites that I used to use don't work anymore.

Found a partial work around with https://steamworkshopdownloader.io/. Just do what the website says. I have the game tho so idk if it'll still work if you don't have the game on steam and you need a steam login. I don't have steam installed and a file was downloaded. Looks a little different from the regular mod files so I'll have to parse it. 

• 5 weeks later...

Firstly, absoultely fantastic mod, great job!

Secondly, I absolutely love the outfits you've incorperated into this mod, out of curiosity, do you have any resources you'd reccomend for making such clothing models? I'd like to try my hand at creating a latex outfit, but honestly not sure where to start, At the most basic level, I'm looking to create a wearable shiny black variation of the nude female body, and potentially shiny black variations of existing outfits. 

Any advice on how I could best go about such a process?