[mod] Lazy's Dynamic Affairs

5 hours ago, rilaxx said:

Hi

I have an issue. 

The mod is indeed in the game. But I don't have the texts and only the place holder names...

Could it be an installation issue ? Or do I have a bug with the file? 

Thank you for your help ! 

image.thumb.png.b164546e948dd5ab536023a008ae6746.png

Most likely there is no localization for your language.

On 1/31/2023 at 3:16 PM, Zerolott said:

Hey! Just wanted to say first off I'm a big fan of this mod, its a lot of fun with a bunch of features I love. I understand you've got irl obligations for a bit but I had a couple questions the next time you're available.

Does the event where your Dom requests your highest title dependent on whether you're independent or have a liege? I have yet to see it fire after trying it both ways and I'm assuming its because I'm using other mods, but I have tried to lower those to only the most basic ones and have yet to see it. Same goes for the Cummy Clothes event, have yet to see it happen. All the other events activate; searching for an affair, getting visited at night, and the collar and harness events all happen, but I have yet to see the other two.

Also a suggestion for future content, maybe once the character who collared/harnessed the PC dies, remove those two modifiers so they can happen again with a different Dom. Maybe add an event after they die where the PC dies and gets depressed or a temporary modifier that makes them easier to overpower or a harsher penalty for refusing another Dom

Back from IRL stuff; I haven't implemented the dom takes your title event yet - it should be in next update or the one after. The cummy clothing event should be in, with the conditions being:
- you dom them (>= 10 sub/dom score)

Will implement some QoL like cleaning up relationships after they die, but it's not high priority.

On 2/6/2023 at 12:12 PM, krappaclub said:

I played as Female ruler and the mod is working fine. It is really great!

However, when i switch to play a 50 years old sultan, his sons start offer him proposal and give my sultan free gold. Events won't trigger after the first 2 windows( gold into service him).

I expect him to not getting any events.

Bug? or mod conflict? This is my mod list.  Number ones are Advanced char search and better education+unlimited ward.

image.png

I think the trigger for that one might be a little bugged currently - it'll trigger when anyone close to you has enough money, even if they're not very attracted to you. I'll fix it so that it'll only trigger for people that are attracted to you.

On 2/7/2023 at 1:44 PM, krappaclub said:

Good to know. I feel the gold given by this mod is super imbalance.

It's likely because there are too few random events right now. Since there's a small pool of events (and even smaller pool of events your character is eligible for), it fires pretty often. With the fix I proposed above this should happen less often.

On 2/8/2023 at 1:23 PM, rilaxx said:

That was exactly the problem. 

Now it works great. 

Thank you !

Yeah sorry only English localization is in for the mod, so you'll need to switch the game language to English to use it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!
I was thinking of contributing new content for this but had some questions. Do you have a way to follow the content flags set by Carnitas (Pain, Piss etc?) and are there some flags you are willing to have content for? Are there some flags that you are unwilling to have content for? How many words are you looking on average for events? And are you trying to stick close to at least physical realism, or willing to include more unrealistic fetishized content (Cervical penetration etc.)?

I do have a few ideas in mind for F/F M/M as well as dom male scenes which might flesh out some of the content here, that said I like a lot of what you have so far.

On 3/9/2023 at 4:36 AM, Di-Erotes said:

Hello!
I was thinking of contributing new content for this but had some questions. Do you have a way to follow the content flags set by Carnitas (Pain, Piss etc?) and are there some flags you are willing to have content for? Are there some flags that you are unwilling to have content for? How many words are you looking on average for events? And are you trying to stick close to at least physical realism, or willing to include more unrealistic fetishized content (Cervical penetration etc.)?

I do have a few ideas in mind for F/F M/M as well as dom male scenes which might flesh out some of the content here, that said I like a lot of what you have so far.

It might be worth dropping a message in the discord channel (part of the shared carnitas discord)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've tried the mod for a while: already I'm being harassed with requests to fuck my character. Male as well as female. It seems that the mod takes our character who is a king or emperor as a whore.
I do not understand why we have a malus of opinion when we refuse. So basically if we don't do the whore we are not seen well, which is stupid, let's say it.
and to have tested a little the side "sexual battle", it is frankly not in the point, I had the impression to advance only by making choices of submission ....

The idea of the mod is good, but I think we should look for easier things to do than this battle. And make this mod stop pestering me with requests and be logical when vassals ask their ruler for sex.
We need to have a first choice with the characters that would open up these sex requests and not have requests directly.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

What determines what characters go into the affair pool? I'm playing a male hetero duke, my vassals are male but a lot of courtiers are female, yet I'm only getting offers from men.

Also, as some people mentioned, why the hell do these people even have the guts to approach their liege and propose sex for money? 

And why does the liege get the opinion malus for refusal, when it's the expected outcome?

I'd rather have a third option of imprisoning them for such offense.

Edited by Ck3Enjoyer
19 hours ago, Ck3Enjoyer said:

What determines what characters go into the affair pool? I'm playing a male hetero duke, my vassals are male but a lot of courtiers are female, yet I'm only getting offers from men.

Also, as some people mentioned, why the hell do these people even have the guts to approach their liege and propose sex for money? 

And why does the liege get the opinion malus for refusal, when it's the expected outcome?

I'd rather have a third option of imprisoning them for such offense.

Current content is limited to playing as F. All scenes are F ruler based if you wanna play M ruler just deactivate the mod.

Edited by krappaclub
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, downloaded the most recent version and went to install, but it's not recognising the CFP Comp Patch. launcher says "The path in this mod's descriptor file is invalid or does not exist." Could it be because the folders for both DA AND the compatibility patch are dynamic_affairs?

26 minutes ago, cabadath7575 said:

Hi, downloaded the most recent version and went to install, but it's not recognising the CFP Comp Patch. launcher says "The path in this mod's descriptor file is invalid or does not exist." Could it be because the folders for both DA AND the compatibility patch are dynamic_affairs?

managed to get the launcher to recognise both, but it's recognising them both as "dynamic_affairs" with the same mod size for both. Not entirely sure what's going on with them.

On 5/3/2023 at 8:05 AM, cabadath7575 said:

managed to get the launcher to recognise both, but it's recognising them both as "dynamic_affairs" with the same mod size for both. Not entirely sure what's going on with them.

No that's actually my fault - the package had the wrong folder in it xD. Let me reupload the CFP compatibility file (0.1.1). 

It looks like this mod conflicts with EPE and the CBO+CFP+EPE comp patch.  When loaded into the game, any non-starting ruler (Matilda, William, Robert the Fox, etc.) are naked.  Also some people have weird thin arms that the CBO+CFP+EPE comp patch fixes. See below for load order.

Spoiler

image.png.a599ba4abc32949bf43743a405f2eb7c.png

11 hours ago, athras882 said:

It looks like this mod conflicts with EPE and the CBO+CFP+EPE comp patch.  When loaded into the game, any non-starting ruler (Matilda, William, Robert the Fox, etc.) are naked.  Also some people have weird thin arms that the CBO+CFP+EPE comp patch fixes. See below for load order.

Reveal hidden contents

That's not too surprising. I don't have any plans for EPE support...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2023 at 1:03 PM, athras882 said:

Hide contents

Doesn't seem to be a EPE issue. Somehow all the NPC characters appear naked when they're supposed to be wearing military costumes (they look fully clothed in normal costumes).

1 hour ago, lucas182 said:

Thanks for the update!

I'm curious, does the CFP compatch disable certain CFP assets? I noticed my characters' crowns were no longer listed. These are the roman styled 3 Laurel Wreaths.

For some reason there are still some issues with CFP compatibility that I've yet to work out. For example the necklace section is missing...

Now I made a Stand alone without descriptor so people who don't know how to make it don't download this.

So only the harness, necklaces both slave and sub collar show up

This is more for Lazy Icarus to fix her CFP problems. with necklace.

As example files. 

Now better is to make a total new Lida Modifiers if you want to keep the original scripts intact cause I #has_sub stuff. 

Edit since Lazy Incarus already learned what to do, I removed this file since 3D property remains with the creator. 

Edited by Drake_Hound
On 5/29/2023 at 10:24 PM, spro2121 said:

is this still for 1.8?

Current update is for 1.9, but also works with 1.9.1 (but has some headwear issues).

Next update will feature M/F POV events, as well as an event chain to purchase an eccentric plate armor. It comes as a legendary armor artifact, and wearing it will actually have your 3D character wear it (something that I think is very cool and missing from the base game and other mods):
image.png.5314ca12fddb44c717a802a551f52005.png

image.png

Oh I have a request can you make the Slave Collar in 2 more different colors ?

One white outer and gold collar

One black outer and silver collar

That would be terrific for more variety to match clothings. 

Edit: you can also delete that lida modifiers further testing it was redundant for standalone, saves you time and work. just ad the localisation to the cfp compatible patch and it should be CFP compatible everytime for the subharness you need to check CFP special accessoires clothings in genes.. since the latest version moved the index again from 109 it is now 110. 

Same story for your headgear... you need to check the common genes and move up the index. since even face items has new stuff added. 

This way you don't need to change the Lida Modifier script for the base mod. 

Edited by Drake_Hound