[mod] Lazy's Dynamic Affairs

Really buggy when playing as male. Events triggered by other characters that are dominant trigger the event as if you were a female (even if the other character is female, the event acts like you are a female and the other character is male)

14 hours ago, Spoo21 said:

Really buggy when playing as male. Events triggered by other characters that are dominant trigger the event as if you were a female (even if the other character is female, the event acts like you are a female and the other character is male)

Which triggered events are you referring to? Can you give me the event names? Not the sex events right (ones that are parts of sex scenes)? Those should have been converted to the M perspective last update. The cum events for the sex scenes have been converted and will be part of the next update. If you're talking about the yearly random events (someone sneaks into your room and so on), then it's a known issue and should be fixed by next update (it's a huge amount of work to do all the conversions).

9 hours ago, Karimox said:

Hi! Would it be possible to make a standalone mod for the armor (and maybe make it a normal, visual only armor so multiple people can equip it)? It looks amazing, great work!

Multiple people can wear it visually since it's an option in the barbershop. If you don't see it, you probably have another mod changing the barbershop without a compatibility patch (CBO for example). I don't think it's worth factoring out as a separate mod due to the additional management that would be needed for it.

0.6.0 major update

- Add character interaction for starting affairs (more control than decisions)
- Add xp-tracked subdom traits and replace all random increase/decrease of the previous traits with these new ones for more consistency
- Add male collar and bulldog harness
- Add random events of giving your sub the collar and harness
- Add sex events cum on foot and footjob transitions
- Convert M perspective for cum events
- Convert M perspective for random events
- Balance domination success from prowess to give diminishing returns
- Balance sub/dom traits to make them more interesting and less powerful
- Update simplified Chinese localization
- FIx a bunch of things

image.png.899b44f7ad858cf905b275f0eb227856.pngimage.png.8bb214f89e20cd3a289e5cdcf201988f.pngimage.png.163711b2ed37fb84c828185a3018fc63.png

10 hours ago, shar95 said:

Whatever i do my male chars always endup subs. You can only relibly chouse dom options if you play female.

Try upping your prowess - also helps a lot if you're strong and/or stubborn. It's harder to dom those with authority (have higher title than you), and good luck if you're lustful while they are pretty/beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2023 at 5:13 PM, someguy666 said:

If my character puts on the collar, it seems ALL female characters wear one. Anyone know why that is happening?

I think I've also seen something like this occasionally, but it should resolve itself over time.

Sneak peak into a harness dress for the next update. Also looking into making the clothes CBO compatible, which should be ready by the next minor update (0.7.0)

image.png.9cabe0c5b02acadbf185bd7269f179f6.png

5 hours ago, Chavezs said:

Does it work with Character Body Overhaul?

Yes, but the clothing mod will cause some artifacts - wait until next minor version (0.7.0) for a compatibility mod

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Can I use this mod as male player on my wife?

Yes

Hmmm your steam version skimpy_accessories (without CFP compatibility patch)

gfx\portraits\portraits_modifiers\

00_custom_legwear.txt

is missing a } to close the content. 

It is a minor thing since most people use it with CFP compatibility patch, but if people do not.

It will cause overflow.. and can cause it to look to other clothing files for closing the content. 

6 hours ago, Drake_Hound said:

Hmmm your steam version skimpy_accessories (without CFP compatibility patch)

gfx\portraits\portraits_modifiers\

00_custom_legwear.txt

is missing a } to close the content. 

It is a minor thing since most people use it with CFP compatibility patch, but if people do not.

It will cause overflow.. and can cause it to look to other clothing files for closing the content. 

I see, thanks for catching that! The vanilla game's `gfx\portraits\portraits_modifiers\00_custom_legwear.txt` is actually the one missing the closing brace, and my patching script works as intended. I write only the diff and the script inserts it at the end of the specified scope (accessory_genes:legwear in this case). Weird how the vanilla file has this bug.

First of all i love this mod. But after playing a while its breaking my immersion quite a lot, mainly because you can engage in affair with virtually anybody as long as they are an adult. This has been bothering me for a while. I don't know if you planned this in the future but i think adding conditions for the interaction would be a great addition to the mod. 

Edited by sajeebm
14 minutes ago, sajeebm said:

First of all i love this mod. But after playing a while its breaking my immersion quite a lot, mainly because you can engage in affair with virtually anybody as long as they are an adult. This has been bothering me for a while. I don't know if you planned this in the future but i think adding conditions for the interaction would be a great addition to the mod. 

Yeah good point, it was recently added as a test. Probably better to make it a personal scheme similar to seduction.

Sneak peek at CBO compatibility:

image.png.3c4fa97bf90746d32d8b8cf18898d75b.png

On 7/27/2023 at 11:30 AM, LazyIcarus said:

Sneak peek at CBO compatibility:

It looks stunning !!! 

On 7/27/2023 at 11:30 AM, LazyIcarus said:

Probably better to make it a personal scheme similar to seduction.

There is a mod called lay with realm and It has the best immersive experience in my opinion. Tho the modifiers are a bit on the harsh side but the mod has some really great features. For example you cant just start the interaction with anybody in diplomatic range. the target has to be in the same place as the actor since its a physical interaction. What i've done is, I added all the modifiers and interaction conditions from that mod to this one and it has been a blast to play. So Im going to encourage you try going for the more immersive route when you add the feature : D

On 7/27/2023 at 2:42 PM, Drake_Hound said:

Anyway you can also do the dress without the harness.

This ads also another stage, to wear revealing clothes then the harness and then harness without revealing clothes.

I think the way to go for the future is to create my own custom clothing categories to avoid conflicts with CFP and other clothing mods. This way the dress and harness can be put into different slots and you can mix and match as desired.

CBO compatibility for skimpy accessories - people have been asking this for a while now and it's now out: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3011918746
Load order (note CBO is not compatible with CFP right now AFAIK):

1. Carnalitas
2. (optional) Community Flavor Pack (CFP) 
3. (optional) Character Body Overhaul (CBO)
3. Lazy's Skimpy Accessories
3. Dynamic Affairs
4. (optional) Lazy's Skimpy Accessories CFP Compatibility
5. (optional) Lazy's Skimpy Accessories CBO Compatbility

Well nice job on the Dress harness.

you are missing the gfx\portrait\accessoires\lida_accesoires.txt

female_accessories_lida_dress_harness = {
    set_tags = "shrink_armpit,breasts_clothed"
    entity = { required_tags = "undressed"        shared_pose_entity = torso }
    entity = { required_tags = "revealing_2"        shared_pose_entity = torso        entity = female_accessories_lida_dress_harness_entity }    
    entity = {
        required_tags = ""
        shared_pose_entity = torso
        entity = female_accessories_lida_dress_harness_entity
    }
}

That needs to be configured for CBO or else some breast size will stick trough the chest part. 

The other two have some flaws. that can't be corrected with breasts_clothed or shrink_chests

The Skimpy Plate base mesh needs to be done, leather harness have some glitches. 

But the Dress harness is the only one without flaws. 

Edit .

Nevermind Pyschical Attribute  is running a bit wierd. so have to increase the mesh size, thanks for leaving in the Body Configuration.

Guess am too lazy to do blender, but atleast you gotten me motivated :P 

Edited by Drake_Hound

If you want to ad your own clothings line in the barbershop

You need to do a Genes Lida_clothing.. and number then

for them to show up as selectable in the barbershop

Just use this in gfx\portraits\portraits_modifier\Lida_modifiers.txt

Lida_clothings = {
    usage = customization
    interface_position = 20

#insert the clothings collar etc

}