[mod] Lazy's Dynamic Affairs

8 hours ago, Drake_Hound said:

Well nice job on the Dress harness.

you are missing the gfx\portrait\accessoires\lida_accesoires.txt

female_accessories_lida_dress_harness = {
    set_tags = "shrink_armpit,breasts_clothed"
    entity = { required_tags = "undressed"        shared_pose_entity = torso }
    entity = { required_tags = "revealing_2"        shared_pose_entity = torso        entity = female_accessories_lida_dress_harness_entity }    
    entity = {
        required_tags = ""
        shared_pose_entity = torso
        entity = female_accessories_lida_dress_harness_entity
    }
}

That needs to be configured for CBO or else some breast size will stick trough the chest part. 

The other two have some flaws. that can't be corrected with breasts_clothed or shrink_chests

The Skimpy Plate base mesh needs to be done, leather harness have some glitches. 

But the Dress harness is the only one without flaws. 

Edit .

Nevermind Pyschical Attribute  is running a bit wierd. so have to increase the mesh size, thanks for leaving in the Body Configuration.

Guess am too lazy to do blender, but atleast you gotten me motivated :P 

Thanks, do you mind in the future contributing directly on github / through pull requests on a fork (create fork/own version of repository, clone to your local machine, make changes there, push back to your repository, then create pull request)? https://github.com/PerplexedPeach/dynamic_affairs_cbo_compatibility:D

Why are there multiple entities defined with different required tags? What does that mean? Can I define that directly on the vanilla skimpy affairs, or do I have to do it in the cbo compatibility file (is it an error if there are undefined required_tags, or does it get silently ignored)?

I have never gotten physical attributes to work properly, so I am testing with only CBO.

8 hours ago, Drake_Hound said:

If you want to ad your own clothings line in the barbershop

You need to do a Genes Lida_clothing.. and number then

for them to show up as selectable in the barbershop

Just use this in gfx\portraits\portraits_modifier\Lida_modifiers.txt

Lida_clothings = {
    usage = customization
    interface_position = 20

#insert the clothings collar etc

}

That creates a new customization (barbershop only) group for clothing; I'm considering how to make them separate categories in both game and customization so different layers can be combined together.

Ah sorry I don't sign up to many things, including github ... or else I would have uploaded the mesh,  same way am not on discord. privacy reasons. 

You did all the work in getting the keyshapes.. so the rest was easy. 

Using meshdatatransfer... just increased the BRA BREAST_MAX BUTT_MAX to 2 .. that solved the problem and exported it

with shrink_armpit breast_cloth that solved it. 

the tag reaveling_2 means it is CBO second toggle. not really needed unless you also wants to do CBO revealing clothes toggle in common/genes/

the rest are from this 09_genes_special_misc.txt

Sorry Lazy_Icarus I hardly commit to stuff, since I don't know when I am not available again. sometimes I am gone for months or a year. 

09_genes_special_misc.txt MeshDataTransfer_v2.0.3.zip

For different layers you can use Better barbershop to have a scroll bar.. cause you need to then edit a UI to ad a scrollbox (isn't much work) but that could conflict with other mods who ad scroll bars or do something else with the window_barbershop.gui

Or when PDX updates again, things get messy again

look into better_barbershop window_barbershop.gui look how they did the scrollbox... 

If you do not want a extra dependency. 

I still don't know why PDX hasn't even added a scrollbox to the barbershop.

Same reason why they haven't added modifier scrollbox or trait scrollbox. 

Or wierd reason they removed animation poses working with flags (now you can fall back to traits but that would clutter the trait box) 

Some things Paradox should have done long time ago, ability to change idle pose. now they locked away animation. 

Edit : I forgot CFP has a scrollbox too in their barbershop... so that is also one of the reason the two conflicts, it is either using CFP, or Better Barbershop..

So not both of them at the same time. 

Edited by Drake_Hound

The weighting towards losing attempts to dominate as a player are a little much. With a 60 prowess (yes 60 prowess) character with other insane stats to match I lost nearly every roll against my characters 10 prowess wife. Even with a 75% chance to dominate there are so many debuffs from losing, or just random debuffs from whatever the AI decides to do (randomly changing positions) that it spirals to below 50% quickly and any interaction will lead to you becoming a submissive. The imperious trait you can select in character creation doesn't seem to modify the events at all.

- Overhaul engage affair interaction to require the person to be at the same location and allow for failure (since it's more restrictive now, the CD has been massively reduced; instead, you must now travel to meet vassals and so on to have an affair with them)
- Add game rule for adjusting base dom success chance
- Add game rule for adjusting partner sexual stamina
- Track number of times each person cums during sex scene (lots of possible hooks using this)
- Fix skimpy armor event only triggering for lesbian and bisexual female leaders
- Fix orgasm description not showing up during sex scenes
- Add asymmetric dress to skimpy accessories (no event for getting it yet)

image.png.60afce4a72f44c06767104f333ffe69d.png

18 hours ago, Tractusal said:

The weighting towards losing attempts to dominate as a player are a little much. With a 60 prowess (yes 60 prowess) character with other insane stats to match I lost nearly every roll against my characters 10 prowess wife. Even with a 75% chance to dominate there are so many debuffs from losing, or just random debuffs from whatever the AI decides to do (randomly changing positions) that it spirals to below 50% quickly and any interaction will lead to you becoming a submissive. The imperious trait you can select in character creation doesn't seem to modify the events at all.

This should be addressed by new game rules that lets you set dom difficulty / partner stamina. It's ultimately due to an imbalance in the sex events that are available, but having this toggle should be a good bandaid for now.

image.png.ab5d521713d44c02a2801090eb23729b.png

Great update!! love to see the new interaction feature implemented. 

21 hours ago, Tractusal said:

I was also having this issue. Even high super high prowess success is not always guaranteed. Glad to see this getting addressed too.

You can install from github (move <mod_name>.mod out to the mod directory), but more issues could come from this and I probably won't troubleshoot manual installs. You'll also need to manually update each time, and this version may have some bugs in it since it's more cutting edge than the releases.

https://github.com/PerplexedPeach/skimpy_accessories

https://github.com/PerplexedPeach/dynamic_affairs_cfp_compatibility

https://github.com/PerplexedPeach/dynamic_affairs_cbo_compatibility

Edited by LazyIcarus

Just some thoughts about this mod:

1. I saw you also made [Daughter of Lust] mod that I love so much. I am surprised you didn't count in the sex contribution from trait {Incubus} and {Succubus}.

2. Only personal Prowess will contribute to sex combat. But I think other attributes can also do a little part in sex combat. For example : Diplomacy : know how to use language to incite your partner; Intrigue : by observing partner you can exploit his/her sex weak points or even G-spot (critical hit chance) and martial means more flexible body.

Also if you can show the effects from different factors in battle screen that may further more spicy up the battle.

3. For now the combat ends when [male] reaches climax, that means female can have multiple orgasms... uhh this is not so fair right? I wanna see succubus bleed her opponent dry!

4. Sex skill now only counts prostitution. How about extra sexpert traits that can progress like dominant/submissive?

5. Can you please add some more scenarios that can apply this system?

For example : Consensual sex, seducing / seduced ( this will be 2 divided parts of event, seducing then sex ), sex with sex slave, rape / raped, or orgy/masked orgy?

6. Will you also add [group fighting] features? for example, polygamy/concubines/consorts that involved in 1 vs multiple, or even simply an insane party that can be multiple vs multiple ....

• 3 weeks later...

This might be a silly question and answered somewhere else (I have been reading through this thread, and couldn't find it), is there a way to change the sub dom relationship? now, my ruler is sub to my wife. However, I wish to change that my wife is the sub and the ruler is the dom. Even though I have all points in dom, and my wife all points in sub, i am still  considered her "sub"? how do I change that?

Not sure if I am missing anything, but I don't see the additional clothing options. I see the collar and the leather straps outfit, but those added, (onto Steam etc), I can't seem to find after adding them. Is it possibly the load order?

Oh not sure if I'd been hardcoded in but I do like that if you follow the Dom path from an interaction and the partner gives in completely "I'm yours, my lord!" that seems to guarentee a pregnancy and I think that's pretty great for the RP aspects. So kudos!

I wanna thank you, first off, for making one of the more interesting adult-themed mods for CK3. I much prefer what you've done over the right-click-to-fuck interactions a lot of other mods here have. The minigame-esque dynamic relationships add a decent amount of personality to the game beyond just having sex.

However, I have to join other recent posters here in offering criticism. I've been trying to (slightly) dominate my wife - I have higher prowess than her, and I and her have seed of dominance/submission, respectively, but I find myself having to reload time after time after time just to avoid being completely dominated by her. I'm not entirely sure why this is happening, but I'd like to be constructive here as much as I'm able to, so here's what I've been thinking:

• There is definitely something wrong with the weighting on becoming someone's sub. I've consistently had this issue across multiple games now where the mod thinks I've been dominated in the past (and become another character's sub) when it doesn't really seem that way to me at all. For example, I'll click an option where I take my wife from behind (with the game telling me I have "almost complete control" over her) several times in a row, but then, somehow, almost consistently end up with her back on top at some point. On the next "affair", I'll suddenly have a -10% chance because supposedly, I'm her sub. This happens again, and again, and again, and I end up with a -30% modifier, completely in spite of the fact that I'll have been "putting her in her place" multiple times throughout the whole ordeal. The mod seems to ignore this and somehow focus on the fact that occasionally, she'll manage to switch to a blowjob or deny my release. Also, the mod itself actually knows I'm dominating her more than the other way around - because she has sub xp, and I have that same amount of dom xp!
  • I think I may have identified (one of) the reason(s) why the mod seems so skewed towards making the player submit. Please let me know if any of my assumptions are wrong here, but: NPCs do not go through the same decision-making cycle as players, correct? If the NPC does something, I have the option to either submit or try to top them. What the NPCs then do is fight this regardless - they never decide to just "submit". I get a probability, and if I fail it, the NPC is back in charge. This leads to some really weird outcomes where, if I have a low chance to dominate an NPC - because they never decide not to dominate, and they do not have to pass their own probability checks - it often automatically leads to them dominating me in turn. That is where the imbalance comes from. If I have a 10% chance to cum on their face, and I fail it, I get a hefty sum of sub xp. Meanwhile, they do not have to do anything, and they'll get a ton of dom xp. I have no option to just play it safe; something neutral.

So, then, what I'd suggest to, in my personal view, fundamentally improve the way the whole mod works, is this:

• Make any NPCs pick options the same way that players do. Let their personality influence what they're likely to pick - someone shy is more likely to pick to be submissive, but someone sadistic is more likely to be dominant. Take social standing, relationship and whatever else there is into account. The way the mod works at the moment is that if you fail dominating, any NPC regardless of personality becomes dominant. Let NPCs decide whether they want to dom (or not), then compare player and NPC choice:
    • Both submissive: No one dominates the other; the next round is vanilla sex and just adds orgasm score.
    • One submissive, one dominant: The dominant character auto-dominates the submissive character for that round - they chose to allow it!
    • Both dominant: Characters "fight" like it works in the mod atm. The winner dominates the other character for that round.
  • Possibly consider adding some "neutral" options that do NOT attempt to dominate or submit to another character. Might be redundant if the system is implemented as above, but could also add some gameplay depth, as it would enable you more clearly to pursue relationships that aren't just "dominate or be dominated", but overall a pretty vanilla affair between two even partners - perhaps your partner isn't really into s&m and will not pick up on such options, but you can lure them into an affair and slowly corrupt them into your sub (or dom) over time...? In any case, consider a female player character being taken from behind with the following options:
    • Submissive: Decide to put your arms behind your back as if restrained, inviting your partner to hold them there. Auto-domination if the partner accepts; perhaps gives them a higher chance to pick a dominant option in the first place - you're inviting them to, after all.
    • Neutral: Just go along with the rhythm. Medium chance to resist if your partner tries to dominate you?
    • Dominant: Try to push back with force and land on top of your partner. Higher chance to resist/fight if your partner also tries to dominate.

I apologise for this very long post :) Again, your mod is great; please keep working on it. I'm simply suggesting what I think might improve it, hoping that you might be able to pick up on some of my ideas.

Edited by Levelup333
2 hours ago, Levelup333 said:

I wanna thank you, first off, for making one of the more interesting adult-themed mods for CK3. I much prefer what you've done over the right-click-to-fuck interactions a lot of other mods here have. The minigame-esque dynamic relationships add a decent amount of personality to the game beyond just having sex.

However, I have to join other recent posters here in offering criticism. I've been trying to (slightly) dominate my wife - I have higher prowess than her, and I and her have seed of dominance/submission, respectively, but I find myself having to reload time after time after time just to avoid being completely dominated by her. I'm not entirely sure why this is happening, but I'd like to be constructive here as much as I'm able to, so here's what I've been thinking:

• There is definitely something wrong with the weighting on becoming someone's sub. I've consistently had this issue across multiple games now where the mod thinks I've been dominated in the past (and become another character's sub) when it doesn't really seem that way to me at all. For example, I'll click an option where I take my wife from behind (with the game telling me I have "almost complete control" over her) several times in a row, but then, somehow, almost consistently end up with her back on top at some point. On the next "affair", I'll suddenly have a -10% chance because supposedly, I'm her sub. This happens again, and again, and again, and I end up with a -30% modifier, completely in spite of the fact that I'll have been "putting her in her place" multiple times throughout the whole ordeal. The mod seems to ignore this and somehow focus on the fact that occasionally, she'll manage to switch to a blowjob or deny my release. Also, the mod itself actually knows I'm dominating her more than the other way around - because she has sub xp, and I have that same amount of dom xp!
  • I think I may have identified (one of) the reason(s) why the mod seems so skewed towards making the player submit. Please let me know if any of my assumptions are wrong here, but: NPCs do not go through the same decision-making cycle as players, correct? If the NPC does something, I have the option to either submit or try to top them. What the NPCs then do is fight this regardless - they never decide to just "submit". I get a probability, and if I fail it, the NPC is back in charge. This leads to some really weird outcomes where, if I have a low chance to dominate an NPC - because they never decide not to dominate, and they do not have to pass their own probability checks - it often automatically leads to them dominating me in turn. That is where the imbalance comes from. If I have a 10% chance to cum on their face, and I fail it, I get a hefty sum of sub xp. Meanwhile, they do not have to do anything, and they'll get a ton of dom xp. I have no option to just play it safe; something neutral.

So, then, what I'd suggest to, in my personal view, fundamentally improve the way the whole mod works, is this:

• Make any NPCs pick options the same way that players do. Let their personality influence what they're likely to pick - someone shy is more likely to pick to be submissive, but someone sadistic is more likely to be dominant. Take social standing, relationship and whatever else there is into account. The way the mod works at the moment is that if you fail dominating, any NPC regardless of personality becomes dominant. Let NPCs decide whether they want to dom (or not), then compare player and NPC choice:
    • Both submissive: No one dominates the other; the next round is vanilla sex and just adds orgasm score.
    • One submissive, one dominant: The dominant character auto-dominates the submissive character for that round - they chose to allow it!
    • Both dominant: Characters "fight" like it works in the mod atm. The winner dominates the other character for that round.
  • Possibly consider adding some "neutral" options that do NOT attempt to dominate or submit to another character. Might be redundant if the system is implemented as above, but could also add some gameplay depth, as it would enable you more clearly to pursue relationships that aren't just "dominate or be dominated", but overall a pretty vanilla affair between two even partners - perhaps your partner isn't really into s&m and will not pick up on such options, but you can lure them into an affair and slowly corrupt them into your sub (or dom) over time...? In any case, consider a female player character being taken from behind with the following options:
    • Submissive: Decide to put your arms behind your back as if restrained, inviting your partner to hold them there. Auto-domination if the partner accepts; perhaps gives them a higher chance to pick a dominant option in the first place - you're inviting them to, after all.
    • Neutral: Just go along with the rhythm. Medium chance to resist if your partner tries to dominate you?
    • Dominant: Try to push back with force and land on top of your partner. Higher chance to resist/fight if your partner also tries to dominate.

I apologise for this very long post :) Again, your mod is great; please keep working on it. I'm simply suggesting what I think might improve it, hoping that you might be able to pick up on some of my ideas.

Have you tried playing on easy dominate mode (game rules)? It should make it so you can dominate others without much effort if you wanted to. In the default difficulty, you have to min-max to be a dom (personality traits, increasing health since that's directly tied to your sexual stamina, and choose non-beautiful targets if you're lustful).

The fundamental change you're suggesting is not really possible within CK3. There is no dynamic scripting capability that you're thinking of (e.g. event A happened, check for various conditions on your character and the other character and do B). All possible transitions have to be pre-defined and listed in the events. I'm not sure how to allow AIs to make decisions without blowing up the number of possible transitions per event. Since it's an open source project, you're free to contribute if you have an idea of how to do this, however.

• 3 weeks later...

hi, any way I can remove the collar effect? I rejected the offer a couple of times, but it popped up again while I was busy fighting someone, and I clicked yes bc I thought whatever, but now the collar causes -1 renown gain and I have -300 renown in the early game which is annoying. Any way I can remove this collar?

I seem to be having a problem with getting the engage in love affair option to show up.  So far the only person I've got it to show up on is my character's wife.  I read that it says you have to travel to the person for the option, but I even brought someone into my court and the option doesn't appear.  I'm not aware of any other travel option if they are in my court they should be in range right?