11 hours ago, Jaquavius said:

If I download the PAH - Diary of Mine pack, should I also download the base Paradise Halls pack first?

This mod is amazing btw!

The Diary of Mine pack only has the voices for the DoM lines. So if you send a slave from DoM to PAH you need to also install the PAH pack, or they would go silent until they return to DoM.

Edited by Jasmine92
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Does his normally take a couple of hours to install? Sofar I have been trying to get PAH DOM installed and its been sitting at 50% for about 30 min. to add it to NMM, it took 20 min. it just seems like its taking a long time, I am using the lates in DOM, PAH, simple slave and 1.6.1170 skyrim.

Edit: I finally got it to start installing and it took close to 6 hours to get to 80%. not sure what going on with it. so I stopped it. unless i can add it manullay I will not be installing this mod, due to the time frame it take to install it through NMM.

Edited by tonitrulupus