On 2/4/2023 at 7:57 PM, Zagrus the old said:

Have you considered using ElevenAI, its sound really clean and easy to use, i uploaded the female khajiit voice files to test it and its sound pretty good, SKVASynth it's good, but this new voice generator its absurdly good!

They really do sound fantastic and are way better with the inflections than the current skva models, sadly they seem to have a limited free offer of only 1000 characters per month. The 6 million characters from DoM 4.0 alone will be quite expensive atm. (PAHE has ~ 1700 minutes of dialog which they estimate to 2 million characters which would be 330$) It looks like that's the next leap and maybe 2023 AI voice over will get a big update.

On 2/5/2023 at 2:36 PM, Jasmine92 said:

They really do sound fantastic and are way better with the inflections than the current skva models, sadly they seem to have a limited free offer of only 1000 characters per month. The 6 million characters from DoM 4.0 alone will be quite expensive atm. (PAHE has ~ 1700 minutes of dialog which they estimate to 2 million characters which would be 330$) It looks like that's the next leap and maybe 2023 AI voice over will get a big update.

If you were to start a kickstarter for that I would 100% donate. This was the first mod that came to mind when I heard some ElevenLab samples (after the existential horror ofc)

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, R1v37 said:

@Jasmine92 the pahe voicepack gets me ctd while loading a save game.

is pahe 8.2.0 not supported with the 8.1.6 pack?

hm, that's odd, since there are no scripts or anything else in there, that gets "baked" into the savegame. It's all just sound files, lying around. Only difference with the PAHE Voicepack is, that it comes with an empty ESP to trick Skyrim into loading the BSA archives.

Couple of things you could try (choose one):

a) try putting the paradise_halls_Voicepack.esp later in your load order (after PAH and its addons)

b) unpack the BSA's and delete the paradise_halls_voicepack.bsa (can slow down loading time, because of the many loose files it has)

c) Delete the paradise_halls_Voicepack.esp and add the paradise_halls_Voicepack.bsa to the SkyrimCustom.ini in the "sResourceArchiveList2" setting under [Archive] so it looks something like this (yours might have different entrys):

Spoiler
[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures2.bsa, Skyrim - Textures3.bsa, Skyrim - Textures4.bsa, Skyrim - Textures5.bsa, Skyrim - Textures6.bsa, Skyrim - Textures7.bsa, Skyrim - Textures8.bsa, Skyrim - Patch.bsa, paradise_halls_Voicepack.bsa

Edited by Jasmine92
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2023 at 11:33 PM, Jasmine92 said:

Couple of things you could try (choose one):

a) try putting the paradise_halls_Voicepack.esp later in your load order (after PAH and its addons)

b) unpack the BSA's and delete the paradise_halls_voicepack.bsa (can slow down loading time, because of the many loose files it has)

c) Delete the paradise_halls_Voicepack.esp and add the paradise_halls_Voicepack.bsa to the SkyrimCustom.ini in the "sResourceArchiveList2" setting under [Archive] so it looks something like this (yours might have different entrys):

unpacking the bsa worked thanks for your help

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2023 at 11:54 PM, Kielithos said:

Hi there. I'm curious and would like to know before I try this out, do the VO's include male NPC voices?

Hello there! They do. Nearly all voices from Skyrim are included.

The voices included are:

Spoiler

DLC1FemaleUniqueFura
DLC1FemaleUniqueValerica
DLC1FemaleVampire
DLC1MaleUniqueDexion
DLC1MaleUniqueGaran
DLC1MaleUniqueGelebor
DLC1MaleUniqueHarkon
DLC1MaleUniqueIsran
DLC1MaleVampire
DLC1SeranaVoice
DLC2FemaleDarkElfCommoner
DLC2FemaleUniqueFrea
DLC2MaleDarkElfCommoner
DLC2MaleDarkElfCynical
DLC2MaleUniqueAdril
DLC2MaleUniqueLleril
DLC2MaleUniqueModyn
DLC2MaleUniqueNeloth
DLC2MaleUniqueStorn
FemaleArgonian
FemaleCommander
FemaleCommoner
FemaleCondescending
FemaleCoward
FemaleDarkElf
FemaleElfHaughty
FemaleEvenToned
FemaleKhajiit
FemaleNord
FemaleOldGrumpy
FemaleOldKindly
FemaleOrc
FemaleShrill
FemaleSultry
FemaleUniqueAstrid
FemaleUniqueDelphine
FemaleUniqueElenwen
FemaleUniqueKarliah
FemaleUniqueMaven
FemaleUniqueMirabelleErvine
FemaleUniqueVex
FemaleYoungEager
MaleArgonian
MaleBandit
MaleBrute
MaleCommander
MaleCommoner
MaleCommonerAccented
MaleCondescending
MaleCoward
MaleDarkElf
MaleDrunk
MaleElfHaughty
MaleEvenToned
MaleEvenTonedAccented
MaleGuard
MaleKhajiit
MaleNord
MaleNordCommander
MaleOldGrumpy
MaleOldKindly
MaleOrc
MaleSlyCynical
MaleSoldier
MaleUniqueAncano
MaleUniqueArngeir
MaleUniqueBrynjolf
MaleUniqueDelvinMallory
MaleUniqueEsbern
MaleUniqueGalmar
MaleUniqueHadvar
MaleUniqueKodlakWhitemane
MaleUniqueMercerFrey
MaleUniqueNazir
MaleUniqueTullius
MaleUniqueUlfric
MaleWarlock
MaleYoungEager

Edited by Jasmine92
On 3/20/2023 at 3:30 AM, cantgetright008 said:

does the voicepack work with dom ver 4.3.2? I can't seem to get 4.0.1 to work.

The v.4.0.10Beta should work with all v4 Versions of DoM. I haven't tested it myself though since I don't play Skyrim atm.

5 minutes ago, meowmix555 said:

ya it works, although I believe there's a few lines that haven't been added yet.

Thx for the info. I will try and update for the current Version.

Edited by Jasmine92

You can also find my DoM 4.3.3 updated voice pack here:

https://mega.nz/folder/lCVhHBjT#Pj7ewGUe9pGJg2uNp3EWdw

EDIT: Several users have reported CTD with this voicepack. Please report to me with your Skyrim version number if you are experiencing the same issues.

You need to unpack them each in there own subdirectory in sound\Voice\DiaryOfMine.esp

It might be better to just delete the old files as most of them are useless.

Only female voices, sorry.

Most come from previous voicepacks and the new voice lines are processed by me certainly not as well as @Jasmine92

Edited by TrollAutokill
5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

You need to unpack them each in there own subdirectory in sound\Voice\DiaryOfMine.esp

Most come from previous voicepacks and the new voice lines are processed by me certainly not as well as @Jasmine92

FYI: This could very well be something I have done wrong or a conflicting mod but, Consistently after ordering Strip, masturbate, follow me then put your close back on I get a crash to desktop after issuing the order to put your clothes back on. I removed the voice back and it stopped. 

After the voicepack is removed the word she says is  <Yes!>. I love the DoM mod and voicepacks and appreciate all the hard work and updates.

Edited by clilesra
mispelled masturbate
3 hours ago, clilesra said:

FYI: This could very well be something I have done wrong or a conflicting mod but, Consistently after ordering Strip, masturbate, follow me then put your close back on I get a crash to desktop after issuing the order to put your clothes back on. I removed the voice back and it stopped. 

After the voicepack is removed the word she says is  <Yes!>. I love the DoM mod and voicepacks and appreciate all the hard work and updates.

Do you have any relevant message in the logfile?

Sounds like a reused voice line from Skyrim base game. That could be the cause of the crash if this line doesn't exist for this voice typ.

I'll check and replace it if necessary.

19 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Do you have any relevant message in the logfile?

Sounds like a reused voice line from Skyrim base game. That could be the cause of the crash if this line doesn't exist for this voice typ.

I'll check and replace it if necessary.

I'm sorry I don't. And like I said it could very well be something I did. I just figured since it was reproduceable I would mention it. Just incase it was some kind of missing file.

On 3/22/2023 at 7:26 AM, TrollAutokill said:

This is probably a false positive, or Mega did something to the file, but I'm getting this on the femaleargonian. 

I thought I'd let you know in case someone else indicates the issue.

I downloaded the file on my Mac, extracted it, recompressed it, then copied it over to my PC and there were no issues, so I think Microsoft is detecting a pattern of bits in the 7zip archive and getting confused.

I'd check it to see if there is something off about it or re-zip and repost?

All the other files are ok.

error01.png.f47b7b52af63e7a4d27ce904e16ac27d.png

Edited by NicholasJMoore
59 minutes ago, NicholasJMoore said:

This is probably a false positive, or Mega did something to the file, but I'm getting this on the femaleargonian. 

I thought I'd let you know in case someone else indicates the issue.

I downloaded the file on my Mac, extracted it, recompressed it, then copied it over to my PC and there were no issues, so I think Microsoft is detecting a pattern of bits in the 7zip archive and getting confused.

I'd check it to see if there is something off about it or re-zip and repost?

All the other files are ok.

error01.png.f47b7b52af63e7a4d27ce904e16ac27d.png

Well there are no executable in there, just fuz files, so you should be safe.

23 hours ago, Martianman said:

Is there a way to limit which voices are used? I keep hearing Ysolda talk in Lydia's voice, etc. If I delete unwanted voice packs (such as argonian) will this cause a ctd?

No, you can delete the Voices you don't want. That NPCs are using the wrong voices after being enslaved is a different PAHE problem though.

12 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Hi @Jasmine92, it seems I failed to use xvaSynth properly as my voicepack is causing CTD on some users. Do you think you would have time to process DoM 4?

I will look to update the voicepack, no problem. Maybe I will find some time within the easter holidays.

Have you created many more new lines, or where the lines mostly "shuffled around" (got a new ID/filename) if you know what i mean?

7 hours ago, Jasmine92 said:

I will look to update the voicepack, no problem. Maybe I will find some time within the easter holidays.

Have you created many more new lines, or where the lines mostly "shuffled around" (got a new ID/filename) if you know what i mean?

Dialogues lines from DOM01 quest are mostly unchanged with a few new ones.

Most lines from the DOM02 quest were just shuffled around and could be just renamed (I sent you a shell script for that sometime ago) with a very few new ones.

Happy Easter holidays!