• 2 weeks later...

Most up to date voicepack for DoM is here (females only, sorry):

https://mega.nz/folder/lCVhHBjT#Pj7ewGUe9pGJg2uNp3EWdw

How to install the voicepacks:

• Download the voice archives you want to use.
  • Extra the archives, they should be in their own directory like "femaleuniquevex"
    • Put each voice directory into your Data\sound\Voice\DiaryOfMine.esp (slow at startup but recommended for LE)
    • Or create a voicepack mod in MO2 and copy them into the directory sound\Voice\DiaryOfMine.esp
    • Or pack them into a BSA file DiaryOfMine.bsa and make sure you are not over the BSA file limit of 2.4 GB
    • If you over the size limit you can create another BSA file "DiaryOfMine - Textures.bsa"
  • You should be good to go, don't forget to check the voicepack mod if you're using MO2
Edited by TrollAutokill
  • 1 month later...
On 4/19/2023 at 9:15 AM, TrollAutokill said:

Most up to date voicepack for DoM is here (females only, sorry):

https://mega.nz/folder/lCVhHBjT#Pj7ewGUe9pGJg2uNp3EWdw

How to install the voicepacks:

• Download the voice archives you want to use.
  • Extra the archives, they should be in their own directory like "femaleuniquevex"
    • Put each voice directory into your Data\sound\Voice\DiaryOfMine.esp (slow at startup but recommended for LE)
    • Or create a voicepack mod in MO2 and copy them into the directory sound\Voice\DiaryOfMine.esp
    • Or pack them into a BSA file DiaryOfMine.bsa and make sure you are not over the BSA file limit of 2.4 GB
    • If you over the size limit you can create another BSA file "DiaryOfMine - Textures.bsa"
  • You should be good to go, don't forget to check the voicepack mod if you're using MO2

Updated to 4.7.2

1 hour ago, Greenvintage said:

Hihi kind sir, could I check if these voicepacks will work with DOM 4.73? or will I have to downgrade to 4.72 in order to use these voice packs?

Always use the latest voicepack. It's compatible with 4.7.3 and later. You'll need a new one only when new lines come.

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, WARRIOR247 said:

Really annoying every time you whip a slave they say "whip!" Especially the female nord voice. Is there any way to remove that voice line? Starting to drive me nuts.

Edit the correct esp (might be PAH) with SSEedit, find the line in the topic or dialogue list and delete it. Run check for errors and remove the corresponding missing references to this line if any.

Edited by TrollAutokill
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2023 at 1:46 AM, TrollAutokill said:

It's not unique characters but unique voices. Some characters have unique voice like Vex and Nazir. If you don't plan to enslave them you don't need them.

See: https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Category:Skyrim-Voice-Unique

Downloaded these, Managed to get them to work with version 4 Skyrim Le.  Thanks for link :)

Edited by Tarl777
  • 1 month later...

any possible chance the

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/108539?tab=posts ( Neisa va synth voice pack)

and

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/108537 (onean va synth voice pack)

could be reverse engineered for dom, aygas, hsh? (DOM is the one i am most interested in)

they are apparently fully functional for mods like mentalla

Not technically asking for it (at the moment - i will if it isn't too hard or time consuming) just curious.

Edited by birdotron
clarify
11 hours ago, birdotron said:

any possible chance the

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/108539?tab=posts ( Neisa va synth voice pack)

and

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/108537 (onean va synth voice pack)

could be reverse engineered for dom, aygas, hsh? (DOM is the one i am most interested in)

Not technically asking for it (at the moment - i will if it isn't too hard or time consuming) just curious.

If your question is, if you can use the voice models to synthesize lines from HSH, DoM or AYGAS: that shouldn't be a problem. Just load the the voices into XVASynth and use them as voices. The bigger "problem" is, who should use the voice in-game? The normal bandits and unique NPCs all use the default skyrim voices.

13 hours ago, birdotron said:

any possible chance the

and

1 hour ago, Jasmine92 said:

If your question is, if you can use the voice models to synthesize lines from HSH, DoM or AYGAS: that shouldn't be a problem. Just load the the voices into XVASynth and use them as voices. The bigger "problem" is, who should use the voice in-game? The normal bandits and unique NPCs all use the default skyrim voices.

It will work. As Jasmine92 said they are going n xvasynty format so you can use them to create voice files.

Now only the NPC with this new voice file will use them. Next to s you need to either enslave Neisa and Onean or create new NPCs with these voices.

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

It will work. As Jasmine92 said they are going n xvasynty format so you can use them to create voice files.

so i just download VA synth  then put them in manuallly? if that's the case is there anything else i need to do?

29 minutes ago, birdotron said:

so i just download VA synth  then put them in manuallly? if that's the case is there anything else i need to do?

It's a little more, but not really complicated, you need SSEEdit to export the spoken lines into a batch file, so that XVASynth can create them. DoubleCheeseburger wrote quite an extensive howto: How to Make Voice Files Yourself

The difference is, you would need to edit the exported batch file, so that it will create voicelines for the Neisa and Onean voice and delete all lines for skyrim voices (since those are already part of my mod, no need to create them again)

I would start with importing the voice models in xvasynth (you can find it on steam) and when you are able to create audio with those voices, then start with the creation of the batch file in sseedit.

Thank you for your work, which certainly took many hours. I have a problem with the download of the Voice Pack DOM 5x. When I try, the download always stops at 23 or 27 percent. This is strange because I have already downloaded (at least) 2 GB with my account. In this case, it stops at around one GB. Am I missing something?

52 minutes ago, Olesome said:

Thank you for your work, which certainly took many hours. I have a problem with the download of the Voice Pack DOM 5x. When I try, the download always stops at 23 or 27 percent. This is strange because I have already downloaded (at least) 2 GB with my account. In this case, it stops at around one GB. Am I missing something?

Hm, just tried myself but had no issues with Firefox 121. Have you tried another browser?

Thank you for your quick reply. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have a chance. I also use Firfox and the download of your latest (TDF) file worked without any problems. When I tried to download the DOM package afterwards, the download stopped again at 800 MB. I then tried MS Edge and managed to download up to 1.24 GB. I have no idea why the download doesn't work for this file alone, but after a total of ten attempts, I've lost a bit of hope. Maybe if you have some time you can upload the file to Cloud but if I'm the only one with this problem, I can understand if you don't feel like it. Nevertheless, thank you for your great work.

9 hours ago, Olesome said:

Thank you for your quick reply. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have a chance. I also use Firfox and the download of your latest (TDF) file worked without any problems. When I tried to download the DOM package afterwards, the download stopped again at 800 MB. I then tried MS Edge and managed to download up to 1.24 GB. I have no idea why the download doesn't work for this file alone, but after a total of ten attempts, I've lost a bit of hope. Maybe if you have some time you can upload the file to Cloud but if I'm the only one with this problem, I can understand if you don't feel like it. Nevertheless, thank you for your great work.

I have uploaded the Pack to Pixeldrain, try this link: PAH - Diary of Mine v.5.1.x - Voicepack full.7z