Random Sex NG for SexLab

Random Sex NG for SexLab

View File

The Random Sex mod returns, this time updated to use CommonLib-NG to allow a single version of Random Sex to work with all versions of Skyrim SE, AE and VR (theoretically, if there was a version of SexLab for Skyrim VR). This is currently in beta, but is stable in my game and has been extensively tested with just about every combination of parameters that I can think of. Many bug fixes have been made.

Summary

The Random Sex mod matches creatures, NPCs and the player, triggering sex acts at intervals specified in the MCM. When a sex act is triggered, the following events occur:

• All NPCs selected move to an NPC selected as a victim.
  • Once all NPCs reach the victim NPC, the sex act is started.
  • If masturbating onlookers have been selected they move to the sex act in progress.
  • Once masturbating onlookers reach the sex act, they begin masturbating.

Requirements

Address Library for SKSE plugins

SexLab (version dependent on Skyrim version)

SKSE (version dependent on Skyrim version)

SkyUI

SexLab Aroused is optional, but will be detected and used if present.

Updates

I have made numerous updates to the mod, some facilitated by the additional capabilities of CommonLib-NG over SKSE.

• A significant portion of the player and evaluation filters have been moved to conditions and to a native filter for additional performance.
  • Doubled the speed of native NPC-NPC evaluation code.
  • Player is always treated as a victim (works mostly but see known issues below).
  • Animations with the BedOnly flag are filtered out as there is no easy way to know if a bed is nearby.
  • Furniture selection has been removed - SLAL animations seem to be atrocious at indicating if furniture is used.
  • Runs the correct animation in SexLab (yes, I know...)
  • Takes into account restricted strapon setting in SexLab for animations marked as "Straight".
  • Takes into account creature gender setting in SexLab.
  • Uses a JSON file to store configuration settings and no longer uses the SKSE co-save. New games will be preset with the current configuration.

Random Sex NG DLL source code can be found at this location.

Debugging Logs

The JSON configuration (in the same directory as the DLL) allows the log level to be set to "debug" (default is "info") which will dump a LOT of information to the SexLabRandomSexNG.log file located in Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE, at the expense of speed. It is not recommended to use logLevel=debug during normal gameplay.

Known Issues

SexLab currently sorts sex act participants with no way to override this. As a example, an anal sex act where a male player is the victim and a female attacker is assigned should have the female using a strapon to have anal sex with the male player. Unfortunately SexLab sorts the participants so that the player is now in the dominant position. I have added a pull request to SexLab that will hopefully fix this in the future by adding a SortActors parameter to the animation threads, but in the meantime I am working around the issue by manually changing the genders in SexLab (and changing them back after the sex act ends).

Credits

Ashal for SexLab

fishburger67 for SexLab Aroused Redux

mnopfler for the Russian translation included in the release.

boozecow for the French translation included in the release.

snottily for the German translation included in the release.

3 hours ago, boozecow said:

Thanks for mod, I was looking at this since 640.

I can see the mod from mcm menu but unreadable. 

I'm using the french version, I tried to switch language to english but still can't read the menu.

Any localised file I can create to fix that ?

You will need to extract the translation files from the .bsa (located in interface/translations) and manually create sexlabrandomsexng_french.txtin the same directory (and optionally translating the text there to French).

• Extract the .bsa file into your mod directory.
  • Go to interface/translations
  • Copy sexlabrandomsexng_english.txt to sexlabrandomsexng_french.txt
  • (Optional) Open sexlabrandomsexng_french.txt and translate to French.

If you do create a translated file I would really appreciate it if you posted it here so that I can include it in an updated release (with credits, of course). Same goes for any other language translations.

Edited by Arizona_Steve
3 hours ago, akadeadpool said:

@Arizona_Steve I got CTD when booting skyrim menu but It works fine if I disable the mod or switch back to SexLabRandomSexAE_V1_20220921.

I don't know but this looks like the classic skse problem with trampoline.

Hmm... not familiar with the trampoline issue. Do you know if it's something easily fixable? I've not run into this in multiple Skyrim mod configurations (I use 1.6.353 as of now).

I need a variation of this mod that where it triggers random sex upon entering someone home so it's like you caught them having sex. Or at least one that looks for a private place first before starting. Allthough this implementation did create some funny moments for me.
My favorite so far being during rogvirs execution: It picked rogvir and some elderly women from the crowd. I was cheering for him. It's like a final meal but better. The executionar even patiently waited for them to finish. Then the normal scene continued as it normally would and the woman was waling down the stairs and I wanted to talk to her. See who she was. I regret that so much cause she said: "That's my brother up there". What are the odds XD?!

26 minutes ago, l1nkler said:

I need a variation of this mod that where it triggers random sex upon entering someone home so it's like you caught them having sex. Or at least one that looks for a private place first before starting.

As a software engineer of multiple decades I have learned that scope creep is something to be avoided. For this conversion the scope was:

• Convert codebase to CommonLibSSE-NG.
  • Performance improvements
  • Bug fixes
  • Better integration with SexLab settings.

As a result this is probably something I would expect to be its own mod. It would be possible for another mod to have Random Sex as a dependency - all it would need to do is kick off RndSexEvaluatorQuest when the appropriate conditions are met (in this case - moving from an exterior cell to an interior cell). Any relevant configuration settings in Random Sex would be used when evaluating actors, so this would limit any MCM settings needed.

Just my thoughts.

So quick summary of my testing (yes, it didn't take long - I have the benefit of Gigabit internet here which makes things a lot faster). In short I have no issues running Random Sex NG in 1.6.640, everything worked perfectly. However I will add the caveat that I reinstalled Skyrim and everything else from scratch.

Steps taken:

• Uninstall Creation Kit via Steam.
  • Uninstall Skyrim (1.6.353) via Steam.
  • Ensure everything is deleted in SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition.
  • Install Skyrim (1.6.640) via Steam.
  • Install Creation Kit via Steam.
  • Fire up Creation Kit and unpack scripts zip file.
  • Rename Source\Scripts to Scripts\Source (critical if modding with SKSE)
  • Fire up Skyrim Launcher, adjust settings, start new game and make sure carriage scene starts with no issues.
  • Download and install SKSE
  • Fire up Skyrim through SKSE launcher, make sure everything works as above.
  • Update Address Library to latest AE version.
  • Update mods using SKSE plugins to 1.6.640 versions (this includes SexLab).
  • If using Engine Fixes make sure part II is downloaded and installed into Skyrim directory.

Once the above was done I started up a Random Sex test save I had lying around. Worked flawlessly.

Wonder if there is some weird mod interaction going on. Granted the 1.6.640 set-up I have running successfully is pretty simple (SexLab, Creature stuff, Aroused and around 10 or so followers). I may try later with my main loadout of around 800 mods and see what happens, although I have been running just fine with 1.6.353 up to now.

As of now I have no ideas as to what could be the cause. Usually if something doesn't load there's a popup or similar when I start up Skyrim. Only ran into CTDs in my early stabilization testing when I was trying to dereference a null pointer or something equally dumb in my code, and never when starting up Skyrim.

Edited by Arizona_Steve

I can confirm that I don't use trampoline directly in my code. However it is possible that I reference something that does make use of it. Really, the only uses of CommonLibSSE-NG in my code is:

• Papyrus interface
  • Retrieve a couple of forms (one faction and one global variable)
  • Translator interface for the notification messages.

That's pretty much it.

7 hours ago, Fotogen said:

This https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59818?tab=description  helps if something goes wrong.

Mod works for me, by the way. Skyrim 1.6.640, SKSE v2.2.3.

Thought crash logger wasn't updated for 1.6.640. Wasn't aware of this, especially the .pdb handling. If there is demand for it I can provide a debug build of Random Sex along with the .pdb file.

On 12/3/2022 at 10:06 PM, Arizona_Steve said:

SexLab currently sorts sex act participants with no way to override this. As a example, an anal sex act where a male player is the victim and a female attacker is assigned should have the female using a strapon to have anal sex with the male player. Unfortunately SexLab sorts the participants so that the player is now in the dominant position. I have suggested a fix for this (and have even offered to fix this myself) but have not heard back. Hopefully it will be fixed in SexLab in a future release and I can uncomment my SortActors setting.

Actually there is:

Let say your actors array is [M, F]

Before starting Sexlab thread you need to explicitly

set

SexLab.TreatAsFemale(akActors[0])

SexLab.TreatAsMale(akActors[1])

Thread.AddActors(akActors)
Thread.SetVictim(akActors[0])
Thread.AddTag("Anal")
Thread.AddTag("Aggressive")
Thread.StartThread()