Random Sex NG for SexLab

2 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Erm... If you've just installed SL+, I have found a known change for you ;)

It is likely to be that.

Had SL+ for a while. Started a new game today and NPC on NPC will fire with Random Sex NG but no matter the creature settings selected they won't start.

On 3/19/2023 at 8:52 PM, Kashiroi said:

I'm having an.. interesting problem. Random Sex NG is .. simply not populating in MCM. Logs say it's loading, and it's log detects scaleform and stops messaging. Is.. that why?

I.. would have to guess some other mod was interfering somehow. Uninstalled a few and it popped back up. Weird.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, the mod works, but is there a way to play like a straight male?, no attack with strapons etc.. so random MF scenes keep females in female position?

I play vr, so there is no "=" key to change positions here, and gestures for that are a PITA (at least in G2 controllers)

On 3/22/2023 at 8:14 AM, Kashiroi said:

I.. would have to guess some other mod was interfering somehow. Uninstalled a few and it popped back up. Weird.

Same problem, the mod is not populating in MCM and thus not activating, would really like to know what blocks it since I have far too many mods to check any combo out

Nvm I found the solution on page two

Can someone send me the English translation of this mod? ? I play in Polish language and for some reason the mod doesn't install any translations in other languages even in English. ?

Nvm I found the solution on page two

Edited by Daemia
On 2/22/2023 at 6:46 AM, traison said:

This is with:

1. Non-restricted animation list - changing animations is enabled. Tanks performance.
  2. No gender swapping.
  3. Animations no longer considered non-consensual. Whether consensual animations are enabled or not is different.
  4. Disabled call to setActorStripOverrides without inspecting what it does. I just went by the name - I'd rather have SL do the stripping. Maybe that's not what it was intended for.
  5. Enabled bed use. Side-effect may be that some npcs teleport away if a bed is nearby, not tested enough.

And just to make sure it's clear: Do not complain to the mod author if this does not work or breaks something - now or in the future.

rnd_alt_without_typos.7z 5.56 kB · 12 downloads

An odd side effect of your script changes. On male characters; when an animation is starting with the player character, the npc runs up and stops, then your character moves to them and the animation starts on their position rather than where the player character was standing. It only seems to do this on male characters. Not really that big of an issue but I thought it was odd, and it does make positioning animations difficult, but unless you were standing in one spot waiting for an animation to start, you couldn't really control the position that well anyway.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/19/2023 at 10:19 PM, Gonzeh said:

Had SL+ for a while. Started a new game today and NPC on NPC will fire with Random Sex NG but no matter the creature settings selected they won't start.

I'm having the same problem, matchmaker + any of the spells and even SL debug works but RS just doesn't affect any creatures. I even started a brand new mod profile and only the required mods for it and they still are unaffected, seems like something up where it's just not flipping a switch in the creatures themselves.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 6:46 PM, traison said:

As long as the mod author does not mind it. Otherwise I remove it.

This is with:

1. Non-restricted animation list - changing animations is enabled. Tanks performance.
  2. No gender swapping.
  3. Animations no longer considered non-consensual. Whether consensual animations are enabled or not is different.
  4. Disabled call to setActorStripOverrides without inspecting what it does. I just went by the name - I'd rather have SL do the stripping. Maybe that's not what it was intended for.
  5. Enabled bed use. Side-effect may be that some npcs teleport away if a bed is nearby, not tested enough.

And just to make sure it's clear: Do not complain to the mod author if this does not work or breaks something - now or in the future.

rnd_alt_without_typos.7z 5.56 kB · 24 downloads

Thank you for this patch! This gender swapping... was annoying. There are some questions: animation random not working. I can change animation for scene, wich involved my heroine, yes, but if another scene take plase near by (yes, its orgy time!) they just repeat one scene wich was first on the animation list. I waited for 10 cycles, but scene does not changed. So, can you please make one spesial patch , wich just turn off gender swapping?   

8 hours ago, traison said:

Patch with only gender swapping disabled. Based on SexLabRandomSexNG_20230107. Not tested.

sergafon_no_gender_swap.7zFetching info...

Thank You for fast reaction. Patch was tested, but problem not solved. Gender not swapped, i checked it in mcm. But in some scenes men still on women places. I mean ffm scene is choosen for two men and one women. And... i prefer not to see this. Ofcourse, i can disable all mff scenes, but... Is it any chance to check gender before animation activation? Orgy without mff never be so fun, i suppouse.  

i am sorry but the mod stopped working for me, npc would go to a place where i think the an animation may start but they just stand there, i wanted to uninstall the mod but when i uninstall and load up the game i cant do anything, even if i just want to save the game it crashes, how can i safely uninstall this mod ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2023 at 9:45 AM, rosheen said:

i am sorry but the mod stopped working for me, npc would go to a place where i think the an animation may start but they just stand there, i wanted to uninstall the mod but when i uninstall and load up the game i cant do anything, even if i just want to save the game it crashes, how can i safely uninstall this mod ?

First of all, if you just uninstalled the mod and fired up the game expecting raninbows and unicorns you basically broke rule #1 of modding Skyrim - NEVER UNINSTALL SCRIPTED MODS MID-PLAYTHROUGH.

1. Remove the mod.
  2. Clean the save with ReSaver.
  3. Test it.

If it still crashes, get this, and post the log with a problem description in the technical support forum and I'll look into it.

Edited by traison
14 hours ago, traison said:

First of all, if you just uninstalled the mod and fired up the game expecting raninbows and unicorns you basically broke rule #1 of modding Skyrim - NEVER UNINSTALL SCRIPTED MODS MID-PLAYTHROUGH.

1. Remove the mod.
  2. Clean the save with ReSaver.
  3. Test it.

If it still crashes, get this, and post the log with a problem description in the technical support forum and I'll look into it.

thats the thing tho i cant clean the save, if i remove mod and start the game it can load withouth a crash, but try to wait sleep open a door or even try to save the game it crashes. but nevermind now just started a new session.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm wondering if it would be possible to expand the "No Followers" option to allow the player to add a list of disallowed factions to the JSON config file?  The current feature seems to only restrict active followers and I would really like House Carls and Carriage Drivers to quit raping the PC every time she goes to one of her Hearth Fires or other homes for R and R after a busy day killing bad guys out in Skyrim.  They're more like employees than followers and I'm pretty sure raping the boss would get them fired on most jobs.  ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I love this mod, i really do, but i was wondering if there was a way to make it take into consideration just the PC arousal, or have it separate from the NPC. I use Spectators with this and because there is no setting for just the PC arousal my Dragon whore is getting banged constantly, which is fine but i need a bit of a breather in the cities. What I'm trying to say is that if my PC is at a certain level of arousal i want a scene regardless of NPC arousal. If not then the horny NPCs can just do their own business :D Is this possible in some way?

5 minutes ago, Nyublia said:

Hello, I love this mod, i really do, but i was wondering if there was a way to make it take into consideration just the PC arousal, or have it separate from the NPC. I use Spectators with this and because there is no setting for just the PC arousal my Dragon whore is getting banged constantly, which is fine but i need a bit of a breather in the cities. What I'm trying to say is that if my PC is at a certain level of arousal i want a scene regardless of NPC arousal. If not then the horny NPCs can just do their own business :D Is this possible in some way?

Scrappies Matchmaker does that ;)