Hey, I just wanted to request there being female creatures, cuz I kinda have this kink involving female creatures, I don’t feel comfortable saying it directly, doing the deed on a guy, forcefully, so I would much appreciate adding female creatures that do this, or at least have dominating animations

oh, and since others have also clarified this, I shall as well: I do not support bestiality, do not fuck a dog IRL, please.

11 hours ago, Allnarta said:

Sexout Framework is fully capable for this kind of animations (where creature is ActorB) to be added (it even supports creature/human threesomes). You just need to make animations, easy as that.

the problem there is that i do not know how to animate with whatever the creation engine uses, and i did find a mod adding a female deathclaw companion to try and do it with a male character, without the guy's permission, and it had instead switched my character back to female (probably because i was using a character that was a female at the start, but i used the sexchange mod to swap between genders) and it showed that Amanda the Deathclaw was definitely not a girl, or at least, not originally

im more trusting that i wont be judged on this site, so heres an explanation: what i meant by this post is that im a sub and want to have animations for a woman dominating a guy, and also female creatures, but like the female creatures in Lovers With PK, y'know, dominant, cuz im a sub

5 minutes ago, MorningDance1997 said:

im more trusting that i wont be judged on this site, so heres an explanation: what i meant by this post is that im a sub and want to have animations for a woman dominating a guy, and also female creatures, but like the female creatures in Lovers With PK, y'know, dominant, cuz im a sub

I only know of 2 (officially) female creatures. Deathclaw mother and brahminn, and as far as I know, I don't know of any existing Sex-related animations for them.

5 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

I only know of 2 (officially) female creatures. Deathclaw mother and brahminn, and as far as I know, I don't know of any existing Sex-related animations for them.

ah ok, i'll try finding them, and hopefully not die from the former, thank you for the help though, my friend!