Hey um, I tried out the mod with the "Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics CHCBBEP" preset mod, but the morph doesn't happen regardless of the clothes i am wearing, or not wearing.

the eggs, pregnancy etc are all working, but the morph of belly sometimes work, and sometimes don't work.

and they go out soooooo far that it's so badly distorted.

currently aint got no screenshots but would hope it is fixed soon

The current version of the mod doesn't react to body type change in the MCM unless custom morphs are changed or the game is loaded again. Fix incoming.

3 hours ago, DerpyHooves123 said:

Hey um, I tried out the mod with the "Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics CHCBBEP" preset mod, but the morph doesn't happen regardless of the clothes i am wearing, or not wearing.

the eggs, pregnancy etc are all working, but the morph of belly sometimes work, and sometimes don't work.

and they go out soooooo far that it's so badly distorted.

currently aint got no screenshots but would hope it is fixed soon

Distorsions could mean that you are using the wrong skeleton and/or there are some other conflicts. Mixing CBBE and BT3 is a bad idea, for example. 

1 hour ago, Alfakentauri said:

The current version of the mod doesn't react to body type change in the MCM unless custom morphs are changed or the game is loaded again. Fix incoming.

Distorsions could mean that you are using the wrong skeleton and/or there are some other conflicts. Mixing CBBE and BT3 is a bad idea, for example. 

Ahh, I see. currently, it's only CBBE and just the clothes that uses custom CBBE  preset & base nude model of CBBE doesn't seem to allow it from morphing

16 hours ago, DerpyHooves123 said:

Ahh, I see. currently, it's only CBBE and just the clothes that uses custom CBBE  preset & base nude model of CBBE doesn't seem to allow it from morphing

Make sure you have the right body type selected and "PregnancyBelly" isn't zeroed in the custom morphs. Max value should be at least 3 and multiplier 1. 

If that doesn't work, the usual culprits are not ticking "Build morphs" in Bodyslide Studio and having an older version of Looksmenu installed. 

1 hour ago, Alfakentauri said:

Make sure you have the right body type selected and "PregnancyBelly" isn't zeroed in the custom morphs. Max value should be at least 3 and multiplier 1. 

If that doesn't work, the usual culprits are not ticking "Build morphs" in Bodyslide Studio and having an older version of Looksmenu installed. 

yeah, i got the right body type and "PregnancyBelly" is set as 3 with multiplier 1.

Probably the unticked "Build Morphs" is the cause. I shall try that and see if that fixes it.

2 hours ago, bjtk123 said:

I really love your work, and I wonder is there any other way to change item from eggs to cap storages?

Or is there any way to stop breeding eggs without using MCM settings?

Yes, stopping egg production could be added to the egg device as an option. Most of the functionality is actually already there, but requires more testing. I'm not sure what you mean by the first question. Scrapping eggs to components?

2 hours ago, Alfakentauri said:

Yes, stopping egg production could be added to the egg device as an option. Most of the functionality is actually already there, but requires more testing. I'm not sure what you mean by the first question. Scrapping eggs to components?

I mean items that can be used like caps stashes that can be found on the locations. Well I think that can be a option to breed items scrapped into caps like you said.

Edited by bjtk123
1 hour ago, bjtk123 said:

I mean items that can be used like caps stashes that can be found on the locations. Well I think that can a option to breed items scrapped into caps like you said.

Some sort of material gathering or kinder egg mechanic on the spot instead of hauling the eggs around for cooking or selling? That's certainly an interesting idea. Never even crossed my mind to be honest. 

Any way around the hard requirement for Fourplay F4Se extension?

I have the regular F4Se extension.

The reason I ask, is because the AAF violate installation guide states its incompatible with Four-Play "anything" so this extension falls under that.

And I dont want to  get rid of AAF -V actually I thought it might be the most plausible way for her to get the DNA from these creatures.

If not using fourplay would make me lose some features that would be ok...

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
4 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Any way around the hard requirement for Fourplay F4Se extension?

I have the regular F4Se extension.

The reason I ask, is because the AAF violate installation guide states its incompatible with Four-Play "anything" so this extension falls under that.

And I dont want to  get rid of AAF -V actually I thought it might be the most plausible way for her to get the DNA from these creatures.

If not using fourplay would make me lose some features that would be ok...

I took the plunge its working fine now :)

2 hours ago, Alfakentauri said:

LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin is just a library of useful functions for modders to use. You probably had it already installed since it's included with AAF. Nothing to worry about it.

Great thnaks!

Do these eggs ever hatch?

I always take great care for immersion to put them where its a good spot for the species (fish in water etc)

5 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Great thnaks!

Do these eggs ever hatch?

I always take great care for immersion to put them where its a good spot for the species (fish in water etc)

They don't hatch. WDF/FPER and Mojave Geckos already do that, so it isn't something I'm planning to add at the moment. 

8 hours ago, Alfakentauri said:

They don't hatch. WDF/FPER and Mojave Geckos already do that, so it isn't something I'm planning to add at the moment. 

Thank you so much for the fast reply!

You can be proud of your mod!

its unique and very entertaining!

For immersion purposes I just imagine the eggs will hactch, and I go to great lenghts to "drop" them at the best spot for them to thrive. :)

PS: I think thats very enriching that other women comment on you being expecting, both seemingly with or without suspicion that you are "one of those".

Even though I think that a larger proportion of those comments would not be neutral, but involve expressions of pity and/or scorn/disgust/name calling something along the lines of:

-" Oh sweetie I am so sorry you are going through this humiliating ordeal! Here are some mutfruit to help you regain your strenght" (likely from an older lady or man)

-"How did this happen to you!? please accept my condolences on your horrible condition. Maybe a doctor could help?" (but doctors cant help of Course you find out)

- "honey here are some caps, go see the dorctor. Maybe he can free you from this terrible ordeal!"

Or also immersively very common I am sure, would be somenthing along the lines of:

- "You defective mutie breeding whore! dont' show your face at my shop ever again!"

- or, even: "you lay eggs for vermin and monsters making the Commonwealth worse!!!".. "it's probbaly your own fault you are this mess!"... "You probably fuck vermin, thats absoluetly naueseating!!!!"... or .... "you absolutely disgust me, vermin whore!" or " if you lay eggs for bloatflys or radroaches you are as filthy as they are, worse even.,"

Maybe even Piper could write a very judgmental expose on your bad ways.

Also maybe there could be some explicit addictive properties to these Star Jellies menioend in the aliens orders...that would explain why the character keeps eating them...  or even that it gives her  a perversion towards various creatures that lower her will to resist being accosted by them.

My character never sold any of the eggs since i figure for immersion after the loss of her husband and child he would be hesitant to sell the fruts of her labor to places where they might be eaten.

but I have to ask this:

Are there any traders she might sell these eggs to, who after the 2nd or 3rd sale, realize what is happenning and either make expressions of extreme pity to her or berate her with disgust and scorn?

59 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

but I have to ask this:

Are there any traders she might sell these eggs to, who after the 2nd or 3rd sale, realize what is happenning and either make expressions of extreme pity to her or berate her with disgust and scorn?

Not sure if there's a way to keep a track what you sell, but I'll keep it mind.

Definitely some (named) NPCs could be very judgemental. I'm thinking about the upper deck people in Diamond City and the Brotherhood. 

As for jellies being addictive, it's not a bad idea. A sort of compulsion to keep collecting more DNA, to become better at it. From one-star Mirelurk egg-layer to five-stars, for example. 

8 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

So you are saying at least some upper deck people in DC can recognize your condition for what it is and give you judgemental Dialoge about it?

Something like that hasn't been implemented. I was just thinking where it would make sense. I do want to avoid using certain words, and keep this mostly wacky/naive.