Having an "issue" where using any of the "feed" options(sneak/sleep/forced/dialogue after calm spell) from PSQ only plays one of my SLAL activated animations. Using Sexlab Tools if you hit H it will bring up any contextually appropriate animations you are able to switch to and mine only has "Nibbles femdom cowgirl" as an option. After some playing around a bit I was able to get a few more added to the list by activating some additional animations in SLAL, all of them needing to have the "aggressive" tag. However not all "aggressive" animations I have activated show up, nor do I want them to.

I would just like to add "cowgirl" and "femdom" tags if possible so I can use all animations of that type when using "feed" to initiate a sexlab scene. If I initiate a sexlab scene using another mod such as "mass matchmaker" or "follow me for sex" I am able to choose any of the animations I have activated regardless of tags and still feed/drain just fine, but using those mods to initiate a "feed" feels like cheating to me and kinda destroys the gameplay loop i'm trying to employ.

I can record and post a short video too if it would help to understand my issue, just ask. TIA.

14 minutes ago, traison said:

If PSQ does not provide another way of doing it (MCM, convenient json file, ...) you'd have to edit the PSQ script responsible for filtering SL animations.

I'm using the converted SE version from here and its all contained in a BSA. So would it be safe to say I'm s.o.l. unless I learn how to modify a BSA? There are no MCM options unfortunately, that was one of the first things I looked for.

Edited by AlleyCa7