{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

There are some shouts that dont have any sound of word of power, for example frost/fire breath

Does this happen to anyone else?

I haven't really progressed that far into the game so hopefully others will verify whether all shouts work or some don't.

EDIT

I wonder if you are experiencing the same problem as someone else with the SkyrmSE Elin voice.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71987-update-february-03-2017skyrim-se-tera-elin-race/?p=1807279

There are some shouts that dont have any sound of word of power, for example frost/fire breath

Does this happen to anyone else?

I haven't really progressed that far into the game so hopefully others will verify whether all shouts work or some don't.

EDIT

I wonder if you are experiencing the same problem as someone else with the SkyrmSE Elin voice.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71987-update-february-03-2017skyrim-se-tera-elin-race/?p=1807279

I've never had any problems with any other voice and whirlwind sprint works fine for me.

But i have tried all shouts and i found 3 with issues.(including dragonborn and dawnguard)

Fire breath: Yol have sound , Yol Toor, only Toor have sound , Yol Toor Shul nothing.

Frost breath: nothing.

Soul tear: nothing.

Any other voice in game seems to work correctly.

I've never had any problems with any other voice and whirlwind sprint works fine for me.<snip>

But i have tried all shouts and i found 3 with issues.(including dragonborn and dawnguard)

Fire breath: Yol have sound , Yol Toor, only Toor have sound , Yol Toor Shul nothing.

I checked in my game by using the console to obtain the Fire and Frost Breath shouts and Soul Tear.  The voices for those shouts do not play so I going to assume this is happening to everyone.

I can't give a definitive answer as to why this is happening, if I knew then I would have fixed this by now.  As soon as I find out the cause I'll upload a fix or, if not fixable, inform everyone of the situation.

I've never had any problems with any other voice and whirlwind sprint works fine for me.<snip>

I checked in my game by using the console to obtain the Fire and Frost Breath shouts and Soul Tear.  The voices for those shouts do not play so I going to assume this is happening to everyone.

I can't give a definitive answer as to why this is happening, if I knew then I would have fixed this by now.  As soon as I find out the cause I'll upload a fix or, if not fixable, inform everyone of the situation.

Thanks for the quick reply, I hope it can be fixed.

Idk if im just stupid or something, but i cant seem to find any link for anything on the mod lol, i have the mod from long time ago, i wanted the cbbe version cus i have clipping issues with the body texture im using now, but i cant seem to get the link, just 7z thingies. Am i stupid or???

Idk if im just stupid or something, but i cant seem to find any link for anything on the mod lol, i have the mod from long time ago, i wanted the cbbe version cus i have clipping issues with the body texture im using now, but i cant seem to get the link, just 7z thingies. Am i stupid or???

I don't understand what you are saying.  A CBBE version?  These are the file you need (available where you find the other Elin files):

Files: 2015Nov13_Option_NewElinBodies_BBP_TBBP_v3.7z

Files: 2013Oct30_Option_CBBE_NewBody_TexturePack_v2.7z

The NewElinBodies contains CBBE bodies and basic texture options...yes, they're "7z thingies".

Btw, how do you get clipping issues with textures?  Clipping is caused by meshes.

Regarding getting the Elin voice fixed, I have checked everything that could possibly be the cause of some dragon shouts becoming silent and found nothing wrong; everything, at least all of the non-DLC dragon shouts, should work.  Since the combat sounds and some of the shout words do actually work, I'm thinking this is a bug, maybe, with how the custom voices are added to the game (as non-replacers) and how they are used (only for a custom race).

I'll find a workaround.

I don't understand what you are saying.  A CBBE version?  These are the file you need (available where you find the other Elin files):

The NewElinBodies contains CBBE bodies and basic texture options...yes, they're "7z thingies".

Btw, how do you get clipping issues with textures?  Clipping is caused by meshes.

Yes i know, i see the cbbe version, but this links, or files u set in here, i cant seem to click them or anything, i cant download them, same with all the things on the first page, and i dont know why 

Yes i know, i see the cbbe version, but this links, or files u set in here, i cant seem to click them or anything, i cant download them, same with all the things on the first page, and i dont know why 

Sigh, go here,

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/301-2017-jan-10-elin-voice-complete-skyrimdragonborndawnguard-tera-elin-race/

Hit the big green button that says download, then use the big green download button next to each of the files download one at a time, there is a timer count down between each download, its pretty clear when you do so though.

Good to see that you're still working on this. Still holding out for the new face textures to remove neck seams for UNP body and the complexion bug being fixed. Good luck on the SSE port as well!

Sorry about that, I keep getting sidetracked.  I'll see if I can get those textures done after fixing the Elin voice.

Sigh, go here,

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/301-2017-jan-10-elin-voice-complete-skyrimdragonborndawnguard-tera-elin-race/

Hit the big green button that says download, then use the big green download button next to each of the files download one at a time, there is a timer count down between each download, its pretty clear when you do so though.

So he was trying to click on the filename in the main post and getting nowhere. 

From what I get reading his posts, yes, though I may well be wrong when the get back and post an answer.

Oh, and something I always keep forgetting to say, thank you very much for the time and effort you spent doing both the elin 1 and 2 races for both skyrim and sse.

From what I get reading his posts, yes, though I may well be wrong when the get back and post an answer.

Oh, and something I always keep forgetting to say, thank you very much for the time and effort you spent doing both the elin 1 and 2 races for both skyrim and sse.

Thank you, but sometimes it feels like I'm just spinning my wheels and getting nowhere.

Thank you, but sometimes it feels like I'm just spinning my wheels and getting nowhere.

Haven't we all at some point :-/.  Though to be honest I removed all the race mods from my current game install, never played any of them, though I do have a elin character on my sse game, being mobbed by wolves that are bigger than the character can be fun, especially as there appears to be some for of stagger when attacked by bigger creatures.

Haven't we all at some point :-/.  Though to be honest I removed all the race mods from my current game install, never played any of them, though I do have a elin character on my sse game, being mobbed by wolves that are bigger than the character can be fun, especially as there appears to be some for of stagger when attacked by bigger creatures.

Fallout 4 is the only one I don't play as an Elin simply because they have not be converted over.  I'm not done with what needs to be done with Skyrim:  bug fixes, Elin Reaper, new ears, tails, and hairs, armors, the Lyn race, and now I'm being nagged by the idea of a version of Elins that look more human, albeit with a touch of anime, appearance (maximum compatibility with mods for skin textures, eye textures, custom tintmasks, and hairs to name a few).

Spinning those wheels....

Fallout 4 is the only one I don't play as an Elin simply because they have not be converted over.  I'm not done with what needs to be done with Skyrim:  bug fixes, Elin Reaper, new ears, tails, and hairs, armors, the Lyn race, and now I'm being nagged by the idea of a version of Elins that look more human, albeit with a touch of anime, appearance (maximum compatibility with mods for skin textures, eye textures, custom tintmasks, and hairs to name a few).

Hmm, did you not post some screen shots around about the time of the first forums software update a couple of years ago, showing what was in effect those type of elin?  I remember seeing several screen shots around that time of what was posted as elin 3 race, that looked much more human with less anime type face and features, they seemed to vanish around the time of the first forum software update and I never saw them again, they did not last even long enough to be archieved any where else either.  There again it may not have been you posting them could have been somebody else, but from what I remember they were talking about elin 3 race at the time.

There were only about 4-5 posts on them and about 3-4 pictures.

Hmm, did you not post some screen shots around about the time of the first forums software update a couple of years ago, showing what was in effect those type of elin?  I remember seeing several screen shots around that time of what was posted as elin 3 race, that looked much more human with less anime type face and features, they seemed to vanish around the time of the first forum software update and I never saw them again, they did not last even long enough to be archieved any where else either.  There again it may not have been you posting them could have been somebody else, but from what I remember they were talking about elin 3 race at the time.

There were only about 4-5 posts on them and about 3-4 pictures.

I don't recall.  I know I did add the Elin ears to my old Monli (from the original loli version) as some kind of concept of a prototype race.

(sans Elin ears)

post-64505-0-23337700-1487718504_thumb.png

Maybe you are thinking about Elin 2.  Some pics were circulating prior to my releasing Elin 2.

Has it been that long?  It seems like ages when Ashal did the first software upgrade.

Seems that way, though it may not have been, I also get the sneaking suspicion that if he intends to upgrade the site he is going to have to shut it down for a couple of days or longer do the upgrade and sort out problems, then let people start posting again.

It would not be popular shutting down for that long but it may well be the only way to do it, there again considering both attempts pretty much went down the crapper, he may well not bother again unless he has to, ie when the hosts stop allowing the old forums software in other words.

UPDATE - Elin Voice Complete v2

FILE:  OPTION ElinRace Voice Complete v2-20170222.

There was a problem with the script not working properly which caused some dragon shouts to use the Elin voice files while others were silent.  I was able to fix this by adding the edited voice formlists to the new Elin voice plugin.
Added the Elin Voicetype to additional voice formlists that were not handled by the original script.

Tested all Skyrim, Dawnguard, and Dragonborn shouts.  The only shout that was silent was Soul Tear, but since I have yet to start the Dawnguard quest, I resorted to using console commands.  Whether using console commands and not playing out the quest is the cause or not, I'm not exactly sure.

If anyone has progressed with the Dawnguard quest and learned the dragon shouts properly, let me know if the Dawnguard shouts play the Elin voice files, particularly Soul Tear.

Requirements

The Elin Race main package which contains the previous Elin voice files.

INSTALLATION
1)  After installing the Elin race main package files, delete the following:

• ElinRaceVoice.esp (old plugin).
  • SCRIPTS > x2chElin_FemaleElinVoiceController.pex (script file).

2)  Extract the Elin Race Voice v2 and copy/paste "ElinRace_Voice.esp" and SOUND folder to where you have the Elin race main files installed or us a mod manager.  Allow overwriting of the custom voice files.

is a fix for the unique Elin idle versus FNIS still being sought? i've got like 4 mods that require the latest FNIS so can't simply replace the fnis generated idlebehavior.hkx with this patch