I have removed the MOD for not complying with community rules.
Thanks for the ********* comments.

Mature Content

The mod is simple, but in that simplicity lies its great quality.

For the underwear, the texture has simply been made transparent.
The textures of the torsos have been tweaked to create both male and female versions of nudity.
The male torsos have been modified to add male genitalia.

This is all done by overlaying the original to avoid scripting or modifying settings.

Compatible with any mod, I suggest placing it at the bottom of the list.

0.jpg

Edited by Jove Chiere
Deleted

"Mature Content"? That's the name of this mod?

Come on...

Don't you have a little more fantasy for a name of a mod like this?

"Slongs", "Manhood", "Crazy Clubs" maybe?

Anyway, good job!

And as a suggestion, adding some pubes down there would make them more realistic, imo!!! ?

Thanks!

Edited by Drax70

I love to see how peasants make wood from the fallen tree, but in reality only lumberjacks cut down trees.
Some of the comments are a bit offensive, please "lingua adhæsit in ano est". Thank you.
On the other hand, I am not to blame for the rules of the communities, if naked teenagers are not allowed because of the possible perverted minds that inhabit these places, I will not be the one to break the rule.
I remain happy with my mod, you remain happy with your comments.
Have a nice day. ?

2 hours ago, Jove Chiere said:

I love to see how peasants make wood from the fallen tree, but in reality only lumberjacks cut down trees.
Some of the comments are a bit offensive, please "lingua adhæsit in ano est". Thank you.
On the other hand, I am not to blame for the rules of the communities, if naked teenagers are not allowed because of the possible perverted minds that inhabit these places, I will not be the one to break the rule.
I remain happy with my mod, you remain happy with your comments.
Have a nice day. ?

Apologies for the offence but...

why did you decide to add underage nudity?

The adults should be enough for the realism and you could live the clothes of teens etc. as they were from the start...! ?

I didn't say it was a bad mod, on the contrary, it has a sence of realism and realism is missing from most games now a days, sadly.

Anyway, thanks for the "glimpse" at least, of what the game's capabilities are!

Edited by Drax70
  • 2 weeks later...

I absolutely hate how this mod was met with ungrateful people. I would've loved to use this mod. Sorry Jovechiere, for the hateful and negative comments. Thanks to everyone who made the one person who actually provided great nudity mods for males in Bannerlord to not want to share his content. That's a nightmare scenario for any modding community. Once you have ungrateful assholes who don't accept a mod because it wasn't spoonfed in a specific way, it pushes modders away from wanting to share their content. It's not fun having to deal with negativity for being polite enough to share content. 

And for the people that say, "why don't you get rid of it for teenagers??" It's because the game uses the same body for from ages 16 and up. 

Edited by Drogu

What a strange set of rules bestalty is fine on this site but a teen god forbid. I wonder how meny forgot that they are other countries where age of consent is lower then 18

edit

I got wondering what was the lowest in Europe, its 14 that is a bit low but it has rules saying if they are similar age only. If I read it right.

https://fra.europa.eu/en/publication/2017/mapping-minimum-age-requirements/consent-sexual-activity-adult

Edited by Zillier
On 11/23/2022 at 11:50 PM, Sk0lzkiy said:

If you read what's written on that page you'd know Jovechiere is responsible for that very model

Thanks Sk0lzkiy, some people don't read the details and it's sad for people who appreciate the contributions of others.

On 11/27/2022 at 9:26 PM, Drogu said:

I absolutely hate how this mod was met with ungrateful people. I would've loved to use this mod. Sorry Jovechiere, for the hateful and negative comments. Thanks to everyone who made the one person who actually provided great nudity mods for males in Bannerlord to not want to share his content. That's a nightmare scenario for any modding community. Once you have ungrateful assholes who don't accept a mod because it wasn't spoonfed in a specific way, it pushes modders away from wanting to share their content. It's not fun having to deal with negativity for being polite enough to share content. 

And for the people that say, "why don't you get rid of it for teenagers??" It's because the game uses the same body for from ages 16 and up. 

Everything is just as you say, Drogú.
There are other limitations in Bannerlord, for example underwear as they all use the same material and texture.
But nobody complains about underage women being naked in some mods. It's strange...

But the limitation shouldn't be on appearance, it should be on access.
For example: in Hot Butter you can "sell your body" in the tavern, but if you are underage you are not allowed to do so.

On 11/27/2022 at 11:24 PM, Zillier said:

What a strange set of rules bestalty is fine on this site but a teen god forbid. I wonder how meny forgot that they are other countries where age of consent is lower then 18

edit

I got wondering what was the lowest in Europe, its 14 that is a bit low but it has rules saying if they are similar age only. If I read it right.

https://fra.europa.eu/en/publication/2017/mapping-minimum-age-requirements/consent-sexual-activity-adult

That's true Zillier, it's based on parental emancipation laws, where you become your legal guardian and can make your own decisions. In Spain it is from the age of 16.

Edited by Jove Chiere

Agreed, very narrow minded points of view, I am sure I can guess what nationality they came from.

Especially considering the setting of Mount&Blade, it would make complete sense to include also teens in a nude mod.

And then there's other games... Like I saw an Azur Lane nude mod in another thread... how is that any different?

@Jove Chiereif you do feel like still releasing this mod in its entirety, there are other places where it would be accepted with open arms. If you don't want to, then that would equally be entirely understandable.

Edited by superjeno
  • 5 months later...

This is fucking stupid. I know most people who just download mods don't understand that the ingenious engineering you need to make one is very difficult to pull off, specially when there's a even smaller community to actually develop nude male mods. The body assets used for the game share between all ages, only being applied morphs, to be added an specific age ban is almost impossible. I'm very sorry you had to remove it because of some ignorance here.

• 1 month later...