On 12/20/2022 at 8:48 AM, Dr. John Zoidberg said:

No, there is no reason the order of the plugins would matter. If it doesn't work even with a new game then that is rather weird. Does SPID work properly?

I found out what the issue is, SPID was outdated, once I updated it, the armpit hair finally showed up. thx for the tip  ;) 

Edited by AttilaMagyar
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/14/2023 at 5:33 AM, Yeetdisfeetus said:

in my plugins, the DW.esp is missing. can u tell me where to download it.

thanks

It from here:

There are a couple of hard requirements. First is the original mod by donnerwetter. You need to download the "Wearable" version (dw's 3D Underarm Hair - Wearable.7z48.19 MB · 1,760 downloads ) for all body types except BHUNP. For BHUNP, get dws3DUnderarmHair-WearableBHUNP.7z.

6 hours ago, Dr. John Zoidberg said:

These mods are compatible with each other.

I noticed that after I found the most recent .dll for Schlongs of Skyrim.  The other mod I posted requires that one to function.  After I got both working properly, I noticed both sets of hair meshes seemed to be applied to NPC's.

11 hours ago, Dr. John Zoidberg said:

It from here:

i have download that file but there is suppose to be 2 plugins enabled in order for this mod to work. I only have 1 plugin file related to this mod in my plugin load. I have the file called DWweareablearmpithair.esl but im missing the DW.esp and i don't see the DW.esp plugin in the zip file you mentioned

On 1/19/2023 at 4:09 AM, Yeetdisfeetus said:

i have download that file but there is suppose to be 2 plugins enabled in order for this mod to work. I only have 1 plugin file related to this mod in my plugin load. I have the file called DWweareablearmpithair.esl but im missing the DW.esp and i don't see the DW.esp plugin in the zip file you mentioned

Small correction: There is no plugin called DW.esp. There are only 2 plugins, one is DWweareablearmpithair.esl and the other is DDArmpitHair.esp. These are the 2 plugins. You seem to have the DWweareablearmpithair.esl, so you must now download and install the other one. That can be found in download section of the mod (it is the first file in the list).

10 hours ago, Dr. John Zoidberg said:

Small correction: There is no plugin called DW.esp. There are only 2 plugins, one is DWweareablearmpithair.esl and the other is DDArmpitHair.esp. These are the 2 plugins. You seem to have the DWweareablearmpithair.esl, so you must now download and install the other one. That can be found in download section of the mod (it is the first file in the list).

ok now i have both the plugins but the hair won't show in game. I built them in bodyslider but they don't appear in game, any reason for this?

On 1/31/2023 at 8:03 AM, Yeetdisfeetus said:

i reinstalled it and built the 1st slot 51. but the hair still don't show up

This seems like a pretty strange issue since the mod that introduces the hair itself isn't working in this case. No idea what is happening since the hair should build and show as a wearable outfit...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...