1 hour ago, Ballawalla said:

With anyrandomnik's verison of defeat can you be defeated/surrender to dwarven spiders/ballistas etc.? or are they still not included?

If they have animations then they should be doable, you probably have to reset the list of allowed creatures first so they'll be added.

Got a question here. Has anyone changed the Defeat voice? Kind of curious about the process, using PC exclusive voice, doesnt really go along with default mods voiceover. If someone has done it - id apreciate if you share the method.

Hey,can someone confirm that this feature is from this mod or not ?

So when player is defeated/surrendered and animation starts,animals(if they are nearby) also comes and stands close,it's this mod doing or some other ? ?

And when animation is finished,player gets stuggle bar to push and npc aggressor starts killing those animals(cows,rabbits and other)... are they also waiting to jump on character? If yes,why they are being attacked?

not sure whats going on with this scene://

Also have:

Sexlab adventures,aroused,romance,prison overhaul,morenastycritters

1 hour ago, ILOV3THISGAM3 said:

Hey,can someone confirm that this feature is from this mod or not ?

So when player is defeated/surrendered and animation starts,animals(if they are nearby) also comes and stands close,it's this mod doing or some other ? ?

And when animation is finished,player gets stuggle bar to push and npc aggressor starts killing those animals(cows,rabbits and other)... are they also waiting to jump on character? If yes,why they are being attacked?

not sure whats going on with this scene://

Also have:

Sexlab adventures,aroused,romance,prison overhaul,morenastycritters

Don't think that's this mod.  You may have some sort of spectator mod installed that's bringing in creatures as audience.

12 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Don't think that's this mod.  You may have some sort of spectator mod installed that's bringing in creatures as audience.

Thank you,will keep looking why this happening:/:)

25 minutes ago, ILOV3THISGAM3 said:

Thank you,will keep looking why this happening:/:)

That happens to me once in a while, then goes away it seems.  It use to happen quite often on an older version of Defeat 3.3 ,maybe?

On 8/20/2018 at 4:40 PM, semper_solus said:

I don't know what to do anymore. I've been trying to work with this mod for years now. Hoping each update will fix the inconsistencies I keep having. I've removed mods and things don't improve. I've added mods and they seem to get better for a little bit, but then don't. (And yes, all from new games with no mods prior). I've restarted this game so many times just trying to get this mod to work. People here praise it for being so stable but I don't know how they do it.

Even with all the right settings, an assault scene will only activate some times. Sometimes my character is down and npcs just gather and stare and nothing initiates. Followers will get assaulted once, maybe. One or two will get assaulted and the other one will just be in bleedout, most times, but then bam, they all get assaulted next time we all go down. Or an assault happens and then they stop being followers and up and leave.

Now with this new update by randomnik, I can't get anything to activate. Aroused Creatures wont even activate. RandomSex won't even trigger when I activate it. I've tried and asked and can never get a clear answer.

Every prior update would add more interesting features, but I still couldn't get a consistent mod with consistent events triggering. That's all I wanted. Follower goes down, scene triggers. NPC goes down, scene triggers. Character goes down, events triggers.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2018-08-20T17-39-27.txt

Trying to help if it happens sometimes an not at all check your chance of sexualized assault make sure it is set to 100 percent

7 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

I don't have many sexlab mods,and definately no spectator kind

Tested also with Sexlab's Adventures,when player is assaulted,animals don't care and won't come,that happens only with SL Deafeat

Tried turn on and off many functions but nothing helped,i guess i can't win with this and will ignore...but damn,with mod Real Wildlife even rats becomes spectators,so anying..:)

7 hours ago, WCSC said:

That happens to me once in a while, then goes away it seems.  It use to happen quite often on an older version of Defeat 3.3 ,maybe?

Maybe it will go away,but somehow i doubt it,using newest version and never tried older ones:/

I found 2 problems: First the player has no rape option anymore if an enemy is down, only to kill, bind or put in a sack (yes, I have no weapon equipped). And the other problem is that I can't strip a raping follower completly. He/she only removes the body armor. I set all armor slots to unequip but it didn't help. What can I do?

Which version do you use? Original or fixed by anyrandomnik? There should be rape and rape with follower option. And you can have weapon equipped while choosing. It is unequped automatically before animation start.

Hi there!

I've been having this issue with defeat for months but I'm not sure what's causing it. When I surrender using the surrender key to an attacker, the rape will begin and the scene will play out normally. Then at the end of the scene robbery will start then trauma will work. Everything is fine there.

But when I am forced to submit in combat either by wound, knockout or bleedout, the rape begins but as soon as it's over it immediately finishes and the enemy begins to attack me. There's no robbery or trauma and all my clothes and weapons are reequipped even though they are set to be stolen.

Not sure what's causing it. I thought it might be sexlab adventures so I turned it's rape feature off but no luck. Maybe Sexlab Separate Orgasm? If anyone is having a similar problem please let me know thanks again!

(I've had this problem both with the official defeat release and defeat fixed posted earlier in the thread).

Here's my load order! https://pastebin.com/m2kkSa66

I've always put Defeat at the bottom of my order

I think narrowed it down to settings in Defeat.

I had "Cancel animations on Hit" enabled and "No transition" on the victim page. 

Changing these to "Cancel animations on Combat" and "Original" seemed to fix it. 

I also installed DA and let it handle the knockdown and everything else which may have contributed. 

Thanks for the help!

I've got a bug in anyrandomnik's patched version.  After using the necro option, formerly dead NPCs come back to life stuck on the ground but playing their idle animations.  Does anyone know how I might fix this?

I've been noticing a bug ever since that new update from anyrandomnik, thing is when the PC is about to be raped via damage or surrender, you HAVE to resist, or you're stuck in a loop of the enemy npcs saying "I win, let me get my prize!" or something like that repeatedly, and if there are multiple possible rapists, it cycles through each NPCs saying stuff like that. I do hope that there will be a fix for this, but looking up, I can see there are more than just my issues with this fix. ><

15 hours ago, Taven said:

I've been noticing a bug ever since that new update from anyrandomnik, thing is when the PC is about to be raped via damage or surrender, you HAVE to resist, or you're stuck in a loop of the enemy npcs saying "I win, let me get my prize!" or something like that repeatedly, and if there are multiple possible rapists, it cycles through each NPCs saying stuff like that. I do hope that there will be a fix for this, but looking up, I can see there are more than just my issues with this fix. ><

Yep - I am seeing this one too....

I can't seem to get the modifier key to work, so I am unable to have my followers assault NPCs. I've tried setting "Followers as Aggressors" as well and the follower doesn't seem to do anything to a downed NPC.

Is there a setting I'm missing?

Hello friends, i'm having a small problem with Defeat, i hope someone could point what i did wrong.

Case is, no matter what i do, i'm unable to get assaulted by animals/creatures. If i got defeated in combat, they just leave me there. I tried to surrender but there's this message "Can't surrender to this enemy" when i targeted wolves, trolls, bears, any other creatures.

I can assure it's not the animation problem, i'm using More Nasty Creatures + Untamed and the creatures animation works just fine. I double checked Sexlab and the allow creature animation already toggled on along with creature assault in Defeat. So i'm stumped not knowing what else to try, but reading through 503 pages to find specific problem seems overwhelming. Please send help guys.

PS: I can surrender and combat defeat to human enemies just fine.

On 9/12/2018 at 1:23 PM, shadow866 said:

Second this. Looks like its gone?

Spoiler

I dont know what happened but anyrandomnik removed LL profile, removed defeatfixed.zip links. I also donk know if it is same man but admin(his name is Armis) of russian amlmods site where defeatfixed theme was before it was posted on LL also removed amlmods site and database and even didnt get site base to other people and users made other site amlgames but it is has no amlmods database and just empty and also has no Defeatfixed theme. I dont know reason of this and didnt ask amlgames admin about this just read message on amlgames.

Dont know if was newer versions but I have defeatfixed 180903 (and several older) if it will need.  Attached archive. If someone has newer versionn please post the link.

defeatfixed030918.7z

On 9/6/2018 at 12:24 AM, Taven said:

Same here. Another minor issue I'm having is the "raped" status and its effects simply disappear after the whole thing is over.

hello everyone!

i got an issue with Defeat or with something that depends from Defeat.

when an event NPC vs. NPC occurs (doesn't matter if it is or it was) and if i try to make a save of my game i'm getting CTD.

i can trick it and make a fasttravel so after that i can save my game without any issues.

does anyone know why it's happen and how to fix it?

On 9/12/2018 at 1:23 AM, shadow866 said:

Second this. Looks like its gone?

I might have it somewhere but I actually stopped using it.  It had fixed some bugs, but introduced new worse ones for me.

On 9/14/2018 at 10:43 PM, Tkc said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I dont know what happened but anyrandomnik removed LL profile, removed defeatfixed.zip links. I also donk know if it is same man but admin(his name is Armis) of russian amlmods site where defeatfixed theme was before it was posted on LL also removed amlmods site and database and even didnt get site base to other people and users made other site amlgames but it is has no amlmods database and just empty and also has no Defeatfixed theme. I dont know reason of this and didnt ask amlgames admin about this just read message on amlgames.

Dont know if was newer versions but I have defeatfixed 180903 (and several older) if it will need.  Attached archive. If someone has newer versionn please post the link.

defeatfixed030918.7z

missing an update 

defeatfixed fastupdate.zip