9 hours ago, 0x000f said:

It looks like slaverun do not work with AE

Half the users of this mod are on AE. Neither Reloaded nor SES has .dll files. Thus both Slaverun mods work on any version of the game. Dependencies however can break. These include SexLab, Devious Devices, SKSE, SkyUI, etc.

If @SaekoDovahkiir still needs help then we need him to elaborate on specifically what is happening. Sounds like he has talked to Bellamy. Did he choose the dialogue option that leads to slavery? Etc. We need details if we are going to help. And really it sounds like a problem with Reloaded. Not this mod. Probably best to ask for help in those forums.

Speaking of that. @leakim I am invested in helping you find the cause of your FPS drops. But perhaps we should stop bothering all the people that follow this topic. Maybe some are not interested in SMP issues. If this continues unsolved perhaps we should head over to the DD topic or a new topic?

On 3/1/2023 at 11:31 PM, leakim said:

I am on version 2.43 of CBBE 3BA and 4.80 of XPMSSE (if that matters). Both are not the latest, but they are not massively outdated either. I will investigate later what options I used during installation and look further at the SMP config when I get home from work.

I run the same versions. You should have what you need to prevent 3BA from dragging performance down.

On 3/1/2023 at 11:31 PM, leakim said:

With FSMP problems, I would guess my FPS goes to like 3-15 depending on the situation. The framerate is far more unstable, but it is highly dependant on occlusion culling (which objects are actually being rendered). So you can actually move around.

That is pretty rough. Goes beyond what my expectation of bad SMP performance would be. Into the realms of a glitch. Not necessarily in FSMP. Could also be in something it reads from. Could be your save file. But obviously it seems like it is in DD.

The 3BA MCM should show which NPCs currently have SMP physics enabled. If it is not showing very many NPCs then your issue is probably not 3BA itself. You can also inspect an NPC in the console and see if their equipment includes an item from the 3BA .esp file. If memory serves they have only have that item when SMP is enabled.

I did a little investigating of my own and came up empty. Latest version of DD has 3BA conversions. That is new. In 5.1 there was only CBBE. Based on your symptoms I was wondering if they included the 3BA reference body in all DD models. That textureless "No Image" body you sometimes see in Body Slide. But no. They only included it in certain HDT items where it makes sense. Where collisions can happen between that model and the body.

I also pulled up Corsec's Master List and I am not seeing anything that could cause this. I could easily be missing something. But all my top suspects are coming up blank. Corsec's mod does not even use many of the HDT items. Mostly just the cuffs collar and gloves.

Thanks for the files. As I was reading your post I was thinking "I really wish I could see those diffs." I am not a 3D modeler but still keen to see and learn. Nothing about the changes I saw stands out to me. But I did not diff every one just the main ones Corsec's mod would use.

Regarding Resaver and "Removing Physics": Is this a thing? Can you reset physics in Resaver? Never seen that option and I do not see how it makes sense for HDT-SMP/FSMP to save physics-specific data in the save-file.

Evidently it is no longer a thing. Resaver has a "Reset Havok" option but clicking on it gives you a popup "Not implemented yet." One of the precursors to Resaver had it as an option. It would reset all of the quaternions and velocities and who knows what else. I used it quite a bit in years past.

Now that I think of it I knew Resaver had never reimplemented that option. Because I needed it after experiencing my SMP glitch. It baked some crazy stuff into my save file permanently. Stuff I ended up having to live with. Outdoor dead bodies got catapulted at light speed velocity. Physics engines can freak out when things move to fast.

The dead bodies that were important for quests stayed catapulted. They never reset with the cell. They would randomly bounce into my view when outdoors. Then bounce away. Often stretched to be miles long. This problem persisted hundreds of gameplay hours. Literally years later in game time. I could find their refs in the console but console magic could not get them to reliably stop bouncing. It was both comical and annoying. I did manage to stop a few of the more important ones using setscale 100 and a whole lot of other tricks to slow them down. Until eventually a city sized Khajiit would stop bouncing and be a typical ragdoll again. Then I could reduce its size back to normal. Most bouncing bodies I disabled because it was a pain and a whole process to get the to stop bouncing.

The moral of that tale is that you might not want to continue your save. If you have experienced the 1FPS 100% CPU glitch. Fix that then load to a save from before it happened. My game did not break but it was comically annoying. A few quests broke because the quest objective was now bouncing around Skyrim. But console magic pushed me past those quest stages.

Secondly I tried to set the "maximumActiveSkeletons" to 1, along with "autoAdjustMaxSkeletons" as true. With these options the problems dissappear altogether. But they disappear along with SMP physics for NPCs. So when NPCs walk around with for example a ball and chain it looks very awkward.

Ouch. With your CPU I would expect the default 20 to be fine. Assuming each NPC has only an item or two that is SMP related. So something still seems glitchy.

Maybe it is just one of them? Perhaps I could try simply deleting them to narrow down the one(?) that might cause it. Of course that might be difficult if the problem is present in more than one file.

Or maybe a more naive "temporary solution" would simply be to copy the SMP xml files from 5.2-beta10 to 5.2 (final) and be done with it. Not like "perfect" physics of devious devices is at all significant to the enjoyment of my playthrough. When diffing these files between 5.2-beta10 and 5.2 final, I can certainly see they've changed somewhat significantly.

Try it. Seems smart.

I would also try to isolate the problem further. First thing I would try would be compile the CBBE versions of those files in Body Slide. I'm sure you are using the 3BA filter and exporting that. Try CBBE instead. Does your FPS go back up? If so it is definitively a DD performance problem.

Another thing to try would be:

1. Disable Corsec's mod.
  2. Start a new game.
  3. Add 30 female NPCs using console.
  4. Using AddItemMenu grab a copy of every DD device there is. Or a similar means to get a whole bunch of DD devices in your inventory.
  5. Use the OpenActorContainer console command to start equipping random stuff to those NPCs. You only need to equip the devices Corsec's mod contains.
  6. Does your FPS start dropping after doing that for a bit? I would enable ENB's frame rate counter. See if perhaps FPS tanks after equipping a certain item. Or steadily drops the more NPCs your kit out.

I know it's a pain. But if you can reproduce the problem in vanilla DD then you can head over to their forum topic with a concrete example of the problem. Perhaps find a permanent fix. Or we may discover that we have been chasing the wrong rabbit this entire time. Either way narrowing things down will help.

15 hours ago, kaxat said:

Speaking of that. @leakim I am invested in helping you find the cause of your FPS drops. But perhaps we should stop bothering all the people that follow this topic. Maybe some are not interested in SMP issues. If this continues unsolved perhaps we should head over to the DD topic or a new topic?

Alright. I finally got some good news, so I won't need to be spamming your thread anymore.

I found the following:

• An easy way to reproduce by combing removeallitems and equipitem commands.
  • The culprit item (at least one of them, I cannot guarantee there aren't more)

Basically, it turned out that if I used Devious Devices 5.2 (final) with the old SMP xml files, everything worked, so I could quickly determine that the problem was in one of these files.

I can guarantee that there is a problem with the file RestrictiveBootsHarnessSMP.xml, at least with my current mod setup.

If I use the version of this file from DD 5.2 (final) and run around using the console commands above to equip these items to NPCs, the problem will happen. It turns out the problem is far more likely (almost guaranteed) to happen if I equip them on an NPC while they are sitting on a bench or similar. Perhaps this is not so weird, because when the item is equipped an offset is applied to the NPC causing a physics jitter (due to a mod that I have that applies offsets to NPCs sitting in furniture with high heels). This jitter immediately cause the framerate to go bad. If I instead equip them to walking NPCs the problem can still happen, but it does not happen very often.

(of course, it is a little more "complex" than just this. The high heels items itself applies an offset to the NPC, which is then immediately undone by the mod that removes the offset, such that the sitting animations does not look awkward)

As you can read from this, you can probably imagine that this problem could also (theoretically) occur with other DD physics items, if a jitter is also applied to them in the same way it is with the boots when equipped to an NPC sitting if they suffer from the same type of physics problem.

If I get the bad framerate and I use the "removeallitems" on the same NPC afterwards, the framerate goes normal again and everything was as before.

The kicker is this: I cannot reproduce this behavior at all with the "RestrictiveBootsHarnessSMP.xml" from DD 5.2-beta10 RC1.

So there you have it.

I did dig a bit further and I can say that the cause in the file is the combination of the changes to the "generic-contraint-default" and "bone-default". 

image.png.0ff825bfbe9f9cfbdf5b41a5ddf3d2a7.png

image.png.6af60c149eeadb059736c94cd467fd08.png

Changing either these sections back to the DD 5.2-beta10 RC1 values also fixes the issue. So maybe the problem is related to the "jitter" causing the physics to go beyond their contraints and somehow triggering a bug in SMP, but I digress.

Edited by leakim

The "Strip females that violate the law" setting is still acting strange. It enslaves female guards and even Irileth although they should be protected.
And many free females like Olfina or Ysolda are not stripping in the enslaved whiterun.

I play the test version.

Edited by xyzxyz

@xyzxyz Sounds like you might have a glitch in your save file. Or perhaps a mod conflict is removing some keywords. I would try resetting all outfits using the Slaverun MCM. Then play for a while. Keep in mind NPCs will usually not strip while you stare at them. New feature. So it make take a while for the city to restrip when you turn your back to them.

I did an outfit reset recently. Put in quite a few play hours afterwards. Female guards were consistently given Luxury Collection outfits. They were free.

Upcoming version of the Luxury Theme will actually make Ysolda free and a few others.

In most themes Irilith is enslaved. She wears the cheapest armor out there and is a toady to the guy enslaving women. Makes sense she would be enslaved too.

I forget are you on LE? Do you have PO3 installed? Are you able to reset individual outfits using the spell from that menu?

Edit: Could you upload your SES and Papyrus debug logs from the CTD?

Edited by kaxat
12 hours ago, kaxat said:

In most themes Irilith is enslaved. She wears the cheapest armor out there and is a toady to the guy enslaving women. Makes sense she would be enslaved too.

I can't remember if we discussed bikini armors before. I have a SPID mod that replaces vanilla armors with bikini armors. How does SES handle this? Can it make an exception for armors with special bikini keywords?

Sorry if we already discussed this, but it's been a few month so I've forgotten.

4 hours ago, kaxat said:

I forget are you on LE? Do you have PO3 installed? Are you able to reset individual outfits using the spell from that menu?

LE and no PO3 (what is that?). The only NPCs that got stripped wore tavern clothes befor. Now they wear free female outfit with jewelry. The Spell also causes a CTD.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by xyzxyz

@xyzxyz Thanks for elaborating. PO3 = Power Of Three Script Extender. Unfortunately LE had a habit of crashing when script load was heavy. Resetting all outfits for everyone is script heavy. This can be lessened by going to an isolated area and staying in the menu until the reset finished. IIRC a lot of LE crashes could be prevented by setting Crash Fixes UseOSAllocators=1. But it has been years since I was on LE.

Could you please upload the other log files? This would help me tell if you are suffering from a script heavy issue. Or perhaps LE crashes even before the outfit reset starts. If so I might be able to fix.

@Corsec Depends on the armor. If the Bikini armor uses vanilla keywords like ArmorMaterialSteel then it will behave no differently. Assuming the armor it replaced was also Steel. Some bikini and clothing mods change all material keywords to ArmorMaterialLeather. If the mod you use does that then Leather will be the keyword that gets checked. The default Free Outfit Theme considers that an enslavable keyword. While the new Luxury Collection theme does not.

I am purposefully reducing how many people get enslaved in the Luxury Theme. Because if you selected that theme likely you want to see more sexy outfits. Most of which are partially nude. So it makes sense to leave more women free to wear clothes.

I am wrapping work on that theme. Thanks again for helping me get it started. It now includes 130 base outfits. And each has a ton of themed variation. In some cases a single outfit has over a thousand possible combinations. It is looking surprisingly good. I actually did not expect the randomization to work this well. Sneak preview below.

There is a stupid number of leveled lists now. I think its around 500. Also each city has a tendency to follow certain fashion trends. Body stockings are trendy in Windhelm. Clothes that would double as a swimsuit are trendy in Riften. It is a small detail. But after building the capability I had to add it.

dstar.jpg

maingate.jpg

skall.jpg

shorts.jpg

wicked.jpg

2 hours ago, kaxat said:

Crash Fixes UseOSAllocators=1

That is standart for me since I started modding^^ The game crashes a milisecond after that message about resetting the outfits shows up. I tried it in a player house in a non-enslaved area but it changed nothing. What other log file do you need?

5 hours ago, kaxat said:

I am wrapping work on that theme. Thanks again for helping me get it started. It now includes 130 base outfits.

Looking good! My own non-DD version of Lux was more simple and based entirely on colour/set matching so it lacks the personal touch that you seem to have added. And the screenshots are good, maybe add them to the modpage?

@Corsec Thanks! And good idea. I'll have to do that soon. I did take a ton of shots this time around to try and spice that page up a bit.

That updated xEdit script I sent you made it a ton easier. Especially having a hotkey. I pity both of our former selves. We needed the latest version.

@xyzxyz Thank you! That helps narrow it down some. Still scratching my head wondering where exactly it crashed. Would you install this test version I just made and redo the test? Then upload those 3 logs again. You can use the spell or the MCM. Does not matter.

In order to fix issues on LE I rely heavily on users like you. I can not test so I need your help. Thanks in advance for redoing the tests. I know it is boring work. I do it all the time on SE!

You can uninstall this after testing if you want. Although if it works for you there is probably no harm in leaving it active.

Edit: One other favor you could do for me. Would you copy your \SKSE\Plugins\Slaverun\SES_Outfits_NPC_Defaults.json after you run the test? I do need it after you run the test because this file will change the first time you launch the game. On LE it should resave itself into the native LE format. Which is great. It won't have to convert again. SE uses a different format.

Slaverun Enforcer - Standsalone XyzTest1.zip

Edited by kaxat

I'm not sure what my settings were befor but for this test I choose the default strong-rich and the DD comp. setting during the installation. The spell caused a CTD on a naked NPC in whiterun. And it couldn't load the slave and free outfits. Maybe because I use a very old DD setup for other mods.

Btw female guards got stripped this time but kept their weapons.

Papyrus.0.log SES.0.log SESDetailed.0.log SES_Outfits_Free.json SES_Outfits_NPC_Defaults.json SES_Outfits_Slave.json

Edited by xyzxyz
45 minutes ago, kaxat said:

@xyzxyz That was extremely helpful. Thank you for all the files. Including the 3 json ones. I will work on another version for you to test. It might fix things.

Great. Btw female guards got stripped and enslaved this time but kept their weapons.  And irileth is enslaved but still wearing boots and gloves. At least when the Strip-NPCs that-violate-law setting is active.

Why is the jewelry outfit for free females (the middle option) not useable? Both other setting SWR-Default and Strip-everyone give me the error message that no outfit for free females was found.

Edited by xyzxyz

@xyzxyz I'm honestly impressed that the Enforcer worked at all. Your logs tell the tale of a very broken Enforcer. Not your fault. The test version I handed you had a new bug. The issues you experienced are easily explained by that bug.

I have another test version. If you uninstalled the test version please reinstall. Select any install options you please. Then replace the Scripts/SLV_Utilities.pex file with the one I have attached. And please redo that test. Then upload your logs and those 3 .json files. In particular that Slave.json was very helpful. Thank you again for your help and thoroughness. I may yet be able to support LE.

Important note: Something new in this version is the conversion process from SE to LE json format. This took a minute and a half on my computer. It might take longer on yours. So after install and copying that .pex file enter the game and just stand there for a couple of minutes. Probably best to not walk very far. You can check your console in game. Once it says "Enforcer Loading Outfit theme..." you will know this has been completed. Or if after a minute or two the Enforcer starts initiating new sex scenes then the conversion should be complete. The conversion only happens once. After you install or update the Enforcer. And it only happens on LE. SE will skip this conversion once this ready for release.

For some reason you were getting a CTD when calling the SKSE function ResetInventory(). The new test version here skips that call. If you stop getting CTDs then I will probably stop calling that function on LE. It is not super important.

SLV_Utilities.pex

Edited by kaxat
10 hours ago, kaxat said:

No crashes when I use the spell anymore :) And NPCs that get enslaved by the "violate-the-law" setting get a zaz outfit (even female guards). No error message about the outfits anymore.
But Nobody is stripping without that setting active. I've waited several ingame days but everyone except the player is still dressed as usual.

I don't remember slaverun ever stripping NPCs when the enforcer is installed on multiple saves.

Papyrus.0.log SES.0.log SESDetailed.0.log

SES_Outfits_NPC_Defaults.json SES_Outfits_Free.json SES_Outfits_Slave.json

Edited by xyzxyz

I'm happy to hear about detailed development. :D I eagerly await a potential update to this that doesn't require slaverun itself, as slaverun makes SO MANY changes and is enough of a script monster in Legendary Edition that having it with SexLab Survival makes Papyrus choke to death... and I love cum addition/orgasm fatigue, so I need mah survival mod.

Edited by Yuni

@xyzxyz Splendid news.

I spent a bit refining my solutions and ensuring they should be compatible with SE as well. I also fixed a bug I found in your log. Would you mind doing one more test? You can replace the preexisting test version and the .pex file I had you copy. Everything is included in this .zip.

And NPCs that get enslaved by the "violate-the-law" setting get a zaz outfit (even female guards)... But Nobody is stripping without that setting active. I've waited several ingame days but everyone except the player is still dressed as usual.

That setting is for enabling or disabling stripping. With that setting inactive no one will strip. If you want people to strip then turn it on.

Now for why some women strip that you did not expect. Possible reasons include:

1. Your outfit theme. During your tests you installed the "Enslave everyone" outfit theme. This strips and enslaves everyone. Including guards.
  2. If you reinstall and select the default Free theme then vanilla guards are ignored. Emphasis on vanilla. If you have a mod that alters the keywords of guard clothing then they might be enslaved. You will need to create a custom outfit theme if this is not what you desire. And you can even remove Irileth from getting enslaved if you prefer.

As for why some women are getting ignored by the Enforcer when you expected them to strip:

1. Your logs frequently say that they have have reached the maximum number of actors. Your Enforcer settings process up to 24 NPCs. An NPC that does not get included will not be stripped nor will they have sex. You can simply increase this setting from the low default. Bump it up to 64 if you want. Your computer seems fast enough.
  2. Your outfit theme causes them to be free. Again if you want to customize this you will need to create your own theme.

If you want I can help you read your logs to determine why these women are free or enslaved. Walk up to a woman and reset her outfit using the spell. Stand close to her and wait for the enforcer to strip women and start sex scenes. Do it with a few women if you are curious. Then upload your 2 SES log files here. Since you are playing on a test version these logs contain a lot more info about why the Enforcer thinks a woman is free or a slave. And I can use those logs to tell you. Just provide me with the NPCs name.

Finally keep in mind that anytime you change outfit themes you must reset all NPC outfits using the MCM. If you do not do this then previously enslaved NPCs will stay enslaved. Only guards might become unenslaved if you kill them and wait for them to respawn. Or you can wait in the wilderness 10+ days and city guards will reset.

Slaverun Enforcer - Standsalone XyzTest2.zip

1 hour ago, Yuni said:

I'm happy to hear about detailed development. :D I eagerly await a potential update to this that doesn't require slaverun itself, as slaverun makes SO MANY changes and is enough of a script monster in Legendary Edition that having it with SexLab Survival makes Papyrus choke to death... and I love cum addition/orgasm fatigue, so I need mah survival mod.

I am happy you chimed in and shared your eagerness. I really hope the next version will be LE compatible. I have repeatedly encountered issues trying to make it LE compatible. For example I am relying more heavily on actor keywords in next version to make things fast. For some headscratching reason the LE version of PO3 includes the ability to AddKeywords() but not RemoveKeywords(). Newer versions naturally include RemoveKeywords(). So I gave up on LE support for a time. But eventually I found a different method for adding/remove keywords. It is better in some ways so I switched. And now I am back to thinking it will work on LE.

I have been through this issue a few times. It is very difficult to support such an old piece of software when none of the other libraries offer support anymore. I can not guarantee I will have the patience to support it. But as of right now I think v2 works on LE.

1 hour ago, kaxat said:

That setting is for enabling or disabling stripping. With that setting inactive no one will strip. If you want people to strip then turn it on.

Ok that wasn't clear. I thought it would just enslave people. Luxury collection is still grayed out in the installation options.

Even with the SWR-Default clothing setting everybody got enslaved in whiterun. Well, almost everybody. Everyone that isn't a merchant was. Even female guards and Lydia in her heavy armor was enslaved.

You might want to add priestesses like Danica to the free female list. She got enslaved too.

Oh, and my mod follower M'rissi was enslaved but didn't get an outfit. She still wears her own armor/clothing.

Edited by xyzxyz

I may have a bug report. I'm using the Slaverun Enforcer - Standsalone v1.0.3 file.  I was playing as a female slaver, and getting enforcer calls for the nudity law but not for sex. I had the following MCM options:

- player availability:  100%

- Enforcers check slavers: checked

- Slavers can be fucked: checked

- slaver availability: 100%

When I unchecked the Enforcers check slavers options i finally got a sex call for the player.

The root cause may be in this function in the SLV_periodcheck.psc file.

Bool Function IsFemaleAvailable(Actor NPCActor)

if !MalesBangPlayer && NPCActor == PlayerRef
        return False
    elseIf !MalesBangFreeFemales || !MalesBangSlaves
        ; MCM settings excluded certain females
        if IsSlave(NPCActor)
            if !MalesBangSlaves
                return False
            endIf
        else
            if !MalesBangFreeFemales
                return False
            endIf
        endIf
    endIf

if NPCActor.IsInFaction(SLV_NoEnforcerFaction)
        return False
    endIf

;;   SEE HERE

;;    Is This conditioncorrect?  shouldn't it return True?

if EnforcerChecksSlaver && (NPCActor.IsInFaction(SlaverunSlaverFaction) || NPCActor.IsInFaction(SlaveMasterFaction))
        ; Technically MCM.enforcerForSlavers now includes Pike's wife. Seems appropriate.
        myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug2(NPCActor.GetDisplayName() + " is a slaver")
        return False
    endIf

Thanks for your work kaxat, it's a great mod.

Edited by drive.rafa3

@drive.rafa3 Thank you very much for the detailed report. That looks like a bug to me. The final condition should be if !EnforcerChecksSlaver... Because we only need to check for slaver factions if Slavers are skipped.

Much of that logic is confusing because it is so focused on performance. That function runs a lot and needs to be fast. By rewriting like the above we can shave around 30ms off of this function. By skipping those 2 faction checks unless they are needed.

This will be fixed in 1.0.4. Thanks again.

@xyzxyz In order to install the Luxury Collection theme you will need the Luxury collection mod:

On 10/3/2022 at 8:06 PM, kaxat said:

The Luxury Collection is available for many body types. Links below. Be sure to give a thumbs up while you are there.

7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Even with the SWR-Default clothing setting everybody got enslaved in whiterun. Well, almost everybody. Everyone that isn't a merchant was. Even female guards and Lydia in her heavy armor was enslaved.

Have you reset all outfits yet? Every time you change outfit themes more people tend to be enslaved. Eventually you will end up with nobody left to enslave. The solution is to reset outfits.

Oh, and my mod follower M'rissi was enslaved but didn't get an outfit. She still wears her own armor/clothing.

Followers and potential followers get treated differently. Two MCM settings can alter this behavior. Play with those settings if you wish to change this behavior.