Dragon Princess & Trielek armor Mix

There exists a possibility that some SexLab mods, or maybe the Estrus Mod, conflict with this mod, and cause a crash upon stripping of the player. Just an FYI for research and notification.

Source:

My gameplaying!

WebRep
Overall rating

I'll check about crashing. Even though i have no idea what in the armor mod could cause a crash when stripping with a script while working perfectly with usual unequip.

It looks more like you've got a preg enabled body/SoS with incompatible skeleton.

What's about "WebRep" and "overall rating"?

There exists a possibility that some SexLab mods, or maybe the Estrus Mod, conflict with this mod, and cause a crash upon stripping of the player. Just an FYI for research and notification.

Source:

My gameplaying!

WebRep
Overall rating

I'll check about crashing. Even though i have no idea what in the armor mod could cause a crash when stripping with a script while working perfectly with usual unequip.

It looks more like you've got a preg enabled body/SoS with incompatible skeleton.

What's about "WebRep" and "overall rating"?

Your theory might be correct. It will require some additional work on my part to further pin down what is/was causing it.

WebRep and Overall Rating are automatically added in by my Antivirus system. There's little I can do about it. They don't mean anything. :)

WebRep
Overall rating

WebRep and Overall Rating are automatically added in by my Antivirus system. There's little I can do about it. They don't mean anything. :)

WebRep
Overall rating

The WebRep is a component of avast and not a stand alone program so you won;t see it in add remove programs. So you make as if to uninstall avast and instead of uninstalling you select Change, from the new window scroll down and select Change, find the Web reputation plugin and uncheck it, click Next and OK your way out (see image, click to expand). You may need to reboot before it takes effect if it is running.

I thank you with all my heart for the conversion into CHSBHC, which is the body that I love. please do not stop, because someone has to work for that body further, there are uses that body so many people and they should not be penalized!
thanks again for everything.

german \ deutsch !

ich danke dir von ganzem herzen für die konvertierung in CHSBHC , das ist der körper den ich liebe . bitte nicht aufhören , denn jemand muß für diesen körper weiter arbeiten , es giebt so viele menschen die diesen körper verwenden und sie sollten nicht benachteiligt werden !
danke noch mal für alles .

• 3 weeks later...

For me, Sexlab always strip the armor even with esp with "nosexlabstrip" keyword.

Maybe Sexlab not support that keyword anymore.

there might be some truth, I have only started noticing the issue recently after updating to sexlab 1.20 beat last month then updating again to the official release 1.222 and then 1.23 to fix the jittery animations and ositioning I am basically right now using the cbbe naked armors and forbidding females to strip to compensate, but it would be nice if I knew how to fix this issue