Dragon Princess & Trielek armor Mix

Well I seem to got it working much better, at least the breast area is perfect now, but my edits to the belly area in outfit studio don't match up to ingame(using Pregnancy Scaling Body)

post-105340-0-30452300-1390115849_thumb.pngpost-105340-0-40738700-1390115911_thumb.jpg

I don't know how to fix it, and I'm getting bored of trying to, so I removed a couple parts. Now the only issue for my iteration is minor clipping around the knees when running(which I might try to fix), otherwise perfect.

It only clips without the boots, and the outfit looks poor without them IMO.

post-105340-0-08610900-1390115960_thumb.jpg

I'd like to upload it, with Uriel's permission of course.

Well I seem to got it working much better, at least the breast area is perfect now, but my edits to the belly area in outfit studio don't match up to ingame(using Pregnancy Scaling Body)

I don't know how to fix it, and I'm getting bored of trying to, so I removed a couple parts. Now the only issue for my iteration is minor clipping around the knees when running(which I might try to fix), otherwise perfect.

I'd like to upload it, with Uriel's permission of course.

Hi Hentaijin,

Im currently converting the armor to Sevenbase and it appears we have the same texture issue after editing the outfit in Outfit Studio..

If you look at the shoulderpads the shadows no longer lineup correctly.. you'll see it elsewhere as well. Please message me if you discover a fix.

my problem (NSFW)

uuRoHkG.jpg

Thanks!

Hi Hentaijin,

Im currently converting the armor to Sevenbase and it appears we have the same texture issue after editing the outfit in Outfit Studio..

If you look at the shoulderpads the shadows no longer lineup correctly.. you'll see it elsewhere as well. Please message me if you discover a fix.

my problem (NSFW)

uuRoHkG.jpg

Thanks!

I would have never noticed until much later unless you had pointed this out.

I'm thinking it's outfit studio's fault. Does nifskope give you a bunch of errors on your converted armor as well? The original armor gave no errors, but my conversion gives errors and the outfit doesn't even show up on the 3D window in nifskope

Yep, that's exactly the reason why i can't do a proper conversion. I believe if Nifscope can't open a .nif, that nif is coppupted. Also, BS2 currently has a problem with tangent vectors, and so we need to load the exported mesh in nifscope and run update all tangent spaces. But we cant.

Good jobs! I hope you overcome those problems and release a working version. I really can't wait to see this enabled for bodyslide/pregnancy. The only thing keeping me from it is precisely that, I get my character pregnant too often and I don't like it not showing also the body changes too much from her default one (even though I wouldn't care much for that if the pregnancy shows.

I have one suggestion, though. Would it be too much work to make the bead strings that come from her hips a bit more realistic? Somehow it irks me a bit seeing those things coming out of her stomach, since the original Dragon princess outfit has them coming out of the armor's hip piece. Maybe if you duplicated the nipple rings and added them to the hips as if the strings were attached to these piercings, it would look better. Personally i'd rather have it as if it was some sort of "belt" that showed at the back as well, but I suppose that'd be too much work.

Hi all! I added TBBP to this armor(using bodyslide 2).That being said I have no clipping ,BUT I do have stretching(the chains across the torso) I am working on that.....unsuccessfully mind you...but working.Trying also to make a bodyslide as well. when I finish would you like me to send you the files Uriel? (keep in mind im a rank amateur when it comes to this,but what I lack in skill I make up in sheer determination! so YES this may take a while. :() I love this armor! thanks!(and sorry ,no I don't want to upload what I have...its still half assed) :D

• 3 weeks later...

I figured it out.

The messed up normal map is related to the "Smooth Seam Normals" under the shape tab in OS.

Un-checking this for the effected parts(you still need it for the body!) is a work-around.

The .nif files still throw errors and doesn't show up in nifskope, but works ingame for me(I haven't done extensive testing).

Fixing the clipping with pregnancy still seems damn near impossible, at least for me, so I still removed parts of the armor.

pics

post-105340-0-07787700-1392431879_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-40899400-1392431893_thumb.jpg

I'd like to share if you don't mine Uriel?

P.S. My new enb of choice is RealLike ENB it gives great visuals with very little performance loss.

Standard BBP shakes butts too. And i ask because i don't know myself. Everyone talks about TBBP, yet noone knows what's the difference it seems. Kinda... disturbing.

hentaijin if it looks decent, just share. I don't mind at all.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to adjust this armor to fit my CBBE PSB body using Outfit Studio. In Outfit Studio everything looks nice, and adjusts correctly with sliders, but after "save as..." it becomes a bit messed up, for example the breasts completely don't match, and the scull chains are just hanging in the air in front of the body. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong... is there some guide how to do this right, or may be a version that is already converted to work with PSB?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest plobis

It's still one of my favourite armor set, thank you. :3

I'll have a go with the outfit studio eventually again, few minor clippings around the legs that show in certain poses or movements.