New kissing mod Icha love

Guest Jenova23

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jenova23

The only thing that bothers me is I think the relationship rank should be higher preferably lover I don't want the option to show up for every follower does anyone want to tinker with it or tell me how to edit it I'm not sure myself.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Really wonderful small mod. Needs a while til you get the right scalings/adjustments (especially when you already adjusted scale/height for your player char by Race Menu), but in the end it plays a very nice kissing animation. 

Only issue maybe is that when you do that in the wilderness plants and groundcovers and a few more things start blinking - vanishing and appearing again - while the animation plays. When you play SexLab animations somewhere in the wilderness and hit the "U" key for rotating scenes the same effect applies.

...and yes, I vote for integrating that in SexLab as a foreplay animation for example.

• 4 weeks later...

First off this is a wonderful mod.  I don't know why this isn't a more popular mod type.  Lots of sex mods with a million and one positions but only one kissing mod.  It's funny.  Anyway I'm having a little issue.  My male character has no problem at all.  My female character on the other hand... The screen goes black then...  My camera is locked in position and set in the floor.  My character is almost invisible.  I use tfc and my character gets more visible when zoomed way out but the NPC becomes invisible.  I've uninstalled and installed, I've adjusted the load order (through boss and manual experimentation).  I've fun FNIS till I'm blue.  My male character is loving this mod but the girl is lonely.  LOL Any ideas?

Edit. Nevermind I had a wild mesh playing havoc with game.  It works perfectly now that I removed it.  Thank you so much for this mod.  In a way you are a hero.  No one else wants to step up.

Great mod, I also wondered always why there wasn't a kissing mod with so many sex mods. If only it could automatically calculate  positions and scale, that would be perfect.

Just had a small problem of CTD inside Radiant Raiment (Taarie :heart: ). Not sure why, it doesn't happen on other interiors, and it doesn't happen outside either.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

how do you fix the height cas  i am a bit taller and so it looks like im kissing there forehead 

also when i hear the kiss my character hops up a little 

i just dont get when i hear the kiss sound ever time my person jumps up a bit can some one help 

Open MCM menu. Click on kiss. You will see four options. The first one is the slider to make them closer or distant. Click on the slider.  If the number in slider is higher they will get closer. Lesser number will make them more distant.

Second one is to adjust hight of female and male. You don't have to tweak both of them. One will do.

Third one is "force male." Although it is written "male", actually it is meant for gay/lesbian kissing so that your PC can take a lead in kissing and being little bit higher. It is also a tweak for races. for instance, If you are wood elf and you are kissing Nord, your PC is smaller. So this tweak option makes your Wood elf higher.

Hopping is "normal". It happens when the sound is not properly addressed to the animation. It is the SL's responsibility. Sometimes my actors are hopping, most of the time, they don't.

how do you fix the height cas  i am a bit taller and so it looks like im kissing there forehead 

i just dont get when i hear the kiss sound ever time my person jumps up a bit can some one help 

Open MCM menu. Click on kiss. You will see four options. The first one is the slider to make them closer or distant. Click on the slider.  If the number in slider is higher they will get closer. Lesser number will make them more distant.

Second one is to adjust hight of female and male. You don't have to tweak both of them. One will do.

Third one is "force male." Although it is written "male", actually it is meant for gay/lesbian kissing so that your PC can take a lead in kissing and being little bit higher. It is also a tweak for races. for instance, If you are wood elf and you are kissing Nord, your PC is smaller. So this tweak option makes your Wood elf higher.

Hopping is "normal". It happens when the sound is not properly addressed to the animation. It is the SL's responsibility. Sometimes my actors are hopping, most of the time, they don't.

ok but my person is hopping all the time and i dont see any force male options i see position offset then male and female scaling and then emotional  rate, i dont know it does not bother me that much but id like to know how to stop hopping 

ok but my person is hopping all the time and i dont see any force male options i see position offset then male and female scaling and then emotional  rate, i dont know it does not bother me that much but id like to know how to stop hopping 

never mind i fixed it

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Iuki. Love you man. I'm still using workable but outdated version. This one might be a right thing.

No, it's the same as we have here.

it is the same, I do not know if the Nexus version also contains the Fix released on LoversaLab..?

The ones we have in forum requires two files, and the one on nexus is only one file. So, it probably includes the fix.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived