Soulstice

3 hours ago, MemoryH said:

Well, I would love to hear what that method may be, because I'm stumped.

I'm not familiar in modding 3D, but in this case. Does the Model have 2 head meshes?

Usually in game with transformations the game handle transformations like that.
Try having only one active when exporting, or completely removing one.
This might be related to an animation clip that trigger the head replacement as well.
Where it would supposedly disable the default head, I may not be getting the correct reference for the head.

Anyway, this is just my assumption.

Edited by The Butler
2 hours ago, mousesama said:

Please, there's no need for this animosity. When you fight, no one wins and there's no point in being rude towards each other. Whichever slights may have been had, it's best to talk it out and move past, so everyone can be on the same side instead of against each other.

Nah. H has a literal four year history of ass showing about ass showing in games.

On 9/25/2022 at 4:32 PM, mousesama said:

Amazing work with the nude mod. How difficult would it be to make just a "skimpier armor" mod? More specifically, having a small, subtle (yet noticeable when paying attention to) crotch cut out, flashing pussy. I like the look of the armor so don't want to get rid of it fully.

I've never done any modding myself so not sure how much of an extensive change that would be but I would greatly appreciate it or at least some guidance to how I could achieve that myself.

Thanks ❤️ 

EDIT: Upon further inspection of the model in game, it seems that just removing the underpants should work well enough (unless shortening the armor skirt a bit is needed)

Going back to this request of mine, I'm willing to pay some sum of money for this mod, provided it works without changing or removing either the hair or the demon face, if somebody wants to try it, please let me know, thanks ❤️

15 hours ago, mattiaperry95 said:

nah it wasnt. idk if there was a bug with the site or smh but i scrolled through every post from the start and it wasnt there anymore. and it seems that other 3 people agree with this since they upvoted the comment. anyway its back now so cheers!

ok can some one reupload the knight nudes mods 

Edited by xlegendgame
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/26/2022 at 12:32 AM, mousesama said:

Amazing work with the nude mod. How difficult would it be to make just a "skimpier armor" mod? More specifically, having a small, subtle (yet noticeable when paying attention to) crotch cut out, flashing pussy. I like the look of the armor so don't want to get rid of it fully.

I've never done any modding myself so not sure how much of an extensive change that would be but I would greatly appreciate it or at least some guidance to how I could achieve that myself.

Thanks ❤️ 

EDIT: Upon further inspection of the model in game, it seems that just removing the underpants should work well enough (unless shortening the armor skirt a bit is needed)

I would prefer a skimpier, revealing, armour rather than a complete nude also, if it is possible of course.. Being completely nude just doesn't look right, she needs to be wearing "something" at least, including boots. Just something that also shows off her assets...

Just my personal opinion though, meanwhile, thankyou for the nude mod.. :)

Edited by Pantherr
  • 1 month later...

I made two mods.  One nude with the bits that were causing issues removed as well as a skimpier outfit.  I could make other variants if there is any uptick in interest.  Primarily I entered into this because I saw a need want and decided to fill fulfil it. 

I also noticed some back and forth regarding how this was accomplished which is what initially spurned my interest. 

So, if anyone wants to know how to do it or how I was able to figure it out I will gladly explain. 

Otherwise, have fun with this.

Nude Mod:

Spoiler

Skimpier Armor:

On 1/5/2023 at 6:06 AM, supaidauen said:

I made two mods.  One nude with the bits that were causing issues removed as well as a skimpier outfit.  I could make other variants if there is any uptick in interest.  Primarily I entered into this because I saw a need want and decided to fill fulfil it. 

I also noticed some back and forth regarding how this was accomplished which is what initially spurned my interest. 

So, if anyone wants to know how to do it or how I was able to figure it out I will gladly explain. 

Otherwise, have fun with this.

Nude Mod:

Skimpier Armor:

Great work, thank you for this!

Could you make a version of the skimpy one where she has her breasts and genitals revealed while still wearing some armour if that's possible?

Edited by kartoffelbiene
On 1/6/2023 at 9:32 AM, kartoffelbiene said:

Great work, thank you for this!

Could you make a version of the skimpy one where she has her breasts and genitals revealed while still wearing some armour if that's possible?

I went ahead and made a couple mods in this theme.  I also made some alternate texture paks that remove the face bandages as well as a more streamlined normal map for her belly.  The only mandatory pak for nude are either of the ones labled Nude Sensible-01 and Nude Sensible-02 (please only use 1 of them).  

Soulstice_Knight_nude.zip

Nude Sensible-01

Spoiler

Soulstice_VXtlKNUuoh.png.7253468f13cf730c5f61e7f046a5752c.png

Nude Sensible-02

Spoiler

Soulstice_ly5jsbh3Ri.png.250afe5d5d019a4aee43beede14f0e6f.png

This one also has the large pauldron.  I can remove it pretty easily if you would like.

Edited by supaidauen
Fixed the flashing skin issue.
9 hours ago, supaidauen said:

I went ahead and made a couple mods in this theme.  I also made some alternate texture paks that remove the face bandages as well as a more streamlined normal map for her belly.  The only mandatory pak for nude are either of the ones labled Nude Sensible-01 and Nude Sensible-02 (please only use 1 of them).  

Nude Sensible-01

Reveal hidden contents

Soulstice_VXtlKNUuoh.png.7253468f13cf730c5f61e7f046a5752c.png

Nude Sensible-02

Reveal hidden contents

Soulstice_ly5jsbh3Ri.png.250afe5d5d019a4aee43beede14f0e6f.png

This one also has the large pauldron.  I can remove it pretty easily if you would like.

Soulstice_Knight_nude.zip 11.69 MB · 43 downloads

Nude Sensible-02 does not seem to work for me, but judging from your screenshot that is pretty much what I was looking for! It would be great if you could re-add the shoulder plate though.

Also for some reason the eye patch turns red when using your mods.

Either way thank you very much!

10 hours ago, kartoffelbiene said:

Nude Sensible-02 does not seem to work for me, but judging from your screenshot that is pretty much what I was looking for! It would be great if you could re-add the shoulder plate though.

Also for some reason the eye patch turns red when using your mods.

Either way thank you very much!

My first question would definitely be what mods do you have in your pak folder because it may be a conflict? 

Also, as an aside the pauldron does show up after the prelude opener.  I just like to take caps at the opening of the game to avoid spoilers.

As for the eye patch, I think it is because of how the original w/o bandage skin is textured.  I only barely noticed tbh because the alternative was a gaping hole in her head where the eye would be and that was unacceptable.

I'll post my exact pak load screenshot when I get back to my computer to see if it helps.

10 hours ago, elarabloom said:

all nexusmods mods work for me but this one doesn´t, many times the skin is not visible

I have to agree with xlegendgame.  All of the replacers on Nexus have used their own custom textures and materials which makes them 100% incompatible with mine. 

Also, I changed how I cook paks between posts because I found a more efficient means as well as one that uses the same engine as the game.  Maybe that has something to do with it?

The other thing I am curious about is what "many times is not visible" means? 

Tbh I just got the game on a Steam sale and don't even use the nude mod.  I just wanted to help the community since I appreciate what tools and information Loverslab has given over my long time lurking here.  That and, due to circumstance, I happen to enjoy modding UE4 based games (especially the ones with weird mesh issues like this one).

Anyway I will post my pak load in a little while so others can compare and maybe it will help.