Soulstice

I figured I'd start a thread on Soulstice since I did some digging and I think it has a decent amount of potential for a nude mod. I noticed its content rating featured nudity, so naturally I was curious. I managed to find a YouTube video containing only the cut scenes for the entire game, and although there is some nudity it's actually pretty underwhelming. It features a few shots of the main character's boobs/nips and a very faint shot of the top of he butt, but most of the time everything is obscured by darkness. The good news is that since these cut scenes appear to be getting rendered in real time, that likely means there's a rigged nude model of her somewhere in the game files. The game also runs on Unreal Engine 4, so if a nude model can be found then swapping it out for the player character model shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

1.png

2.png

3.png

UE4 Version: 4.27.2

AES Key: N/A

Dictionary Structure: -Unknown-

This is a really fun game. Definitely recommend it for anyone interested.

BTW, I checked the files and it has a folder called "ProjectVR". VR support in the near future? :O

EDIT: I should mention, this game plays a bit like DMC: Devil May Cry, but if you ignore that and think of it as DMC4, it's a great game.

EDIT 2: Almost forgot, for anyone eager to mod in Guts from BERSERK, I'd advise against switching out the sword. The sword in-game is a trick weapon that has moving parts for the axe form. Beside, do you even NEED the Dragonslayer from BERSERK? The sword in-game should be more than enough, barring its size. :P

Edited by MemoryH

UE4 Version: 4.27.2

AES Key: N/A

Dictionary Structure:

- UE4 Structure (UE4): "Unreal Projects > [Name of Project] > Characters > Ply > Knight > Resources > Skeletal"

- Folder Structure (Mod): "[Name of Mod] > Soulstice > Content > Characters > Ply > Knight > Resources > Skeletal"

1744664057_Soulstice-UnrealEditor23_09_202200_34_44(2).png.071c5c41f1331033922d2e8236e1569b.png

Figured out the dictionary path! :D

My test mod was to remove the shoulder pad. Sadly, the hair broke, so that's trial and error in the making.

20220923002859_1.jpg.c5e5260ed1e48254140a17f329192644.jpg

Edited by MemoryH
12 hours ago, woofhat said:

I tried to make 1 nude mod and found that the character had no hair.
Then I tried to use the mod you made and found that there was no hair, either.
What's wrong?
Is this how the game is, or is there something wrong with my game installation.

1.png.c5ac51a2d8d1b21a24bd416b50afee47.png

Is it because of Hooded or something ? I think you need to add hair on the Hood model...

Edited by dantekazama

So, the first ally you meet might be a good candidate for a Guts mod. Uses the trick sword, wears the same armour as Briar, and is a male.

However, I'm uncertain what problems may arise if this character gets modded. I want to beat the game first before I do any character replacement mods. Or any mods at all.

Edited by MemoryH

Amazing work with the nude mod. How difficult would it be to make just a "skimpier armor" mod? More specifically, having a small, subtle (yet noticeable when paying attention to) crotch cut out, flashing pussy. I like the look of the armor so don't want to get rid of it fully.

I've never done any modding myself so not sure how much of an extensive change that would be but I would greatly appreciate it or at least some guidance to how I could achieve that myself.

Thanks ❤️ 

EDIT: Upon further inspection of the model in game, it seems that just removing the underpants should work well enough (unless shortening the armor skirt a bit is needed)

Edited by mousesama
9 hours ago, woofhat said:

Well, in that case, the face problem can be solved, but the hair problem can't be solved by me, so I hope someone can solve this problem.

This is my mod.

knight_nude_p.7z 5.57 MB · 70 downloads

I must say, the game is not bad, the character modeling is nice, but the fixed perspective is a big problem.

First chapter now is Fully Bald... not like previous one that have hair on front part...

EDIT = IDK is it her cheeck have Mesh Problem or it's from Base Game it self ?

Soulstice_2022_09_25_21_22_29_904.jpg

Edited by dantekazama
35 minutes ago, mousesama said:

Amazing work with the nude mod. How difficult would it be to make just a "skimpier armor" mod? More specifically, having a small, subtle (yet noticeable when paying attention to) crotch cut out, flashing pussy. I like the look of the armor so don't want to get rid of it fully.

I've never done any modding myself so not sure how much of an extensive change that would be but I would greatly appreciate it or at least some guidance to how I could achieve that myself.

Thanks ❤️ 

EDIT: Upon further inspection of the model in game, it seems that just removing the underpants should work well enough (unless shortening the armor skirt a bit is needed)

This should be easy to do for anyone curious.

Although, that will break the two head issue. SO UNLESS SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THAT, IT'S CURRENTLY NOT WORTH MODDING THE MAIN HEROINE.

Edited by MemoryH