Auds Good Girl Tats

View File

A SlaveTats Pack Based around the Good Girls Mantra

V1.2 New Blowjob Queen Tattoo Pack

So after countless torturous hours spent scouring pictures of naked ladies engaging in various sexual practises I present a slavetats pack

designed to remind our poor heroine the dragonborn that she is a good girl and that she was born to obey.

The inspiration comes from the good girls mantra used in the scroll of giggles in Sexlab Hormones.

Although there is no requirment for this mod nor does this pack have any integration with it (although I could quite easily make this pack replace the

tats used in that mod provinding the author was willing).

The tats are split into 15 different parts and there is also a 16th that is all parts combined.

Not tested on BHUNP if there are issues I can always make a seperate version if required.

Permissions

Maybe, depends on who, depends on what, ask me first.

No Uploads to other sites.

Auds Current Project

https://discord.gg/DthXK6we

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/08/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/619-slavetats/
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

3 hours ago, Fredfish said:

Is there a known reason that this mod fails to show in my SlaveTats MCM?

MO2 shows it's properly installed in the ST folders and other tats work fine.

Verified the .json, I'm using SE.

If you didnt start a new game did you use the mcm option in slavetats to update the installed packages?

• 5 months later...
39 minutes ago, phily101 said:

Just wondering, would you be willing to make a version with words only that are part specific instead of only having one complete word only tattoo?

What bits would you like?

On 3/2/2023 at 12:33 PM, phily101 said:

Or alternatively, the arms legs and breast parts would be great if your really busy, more would be great for flexibility in mixing and matching other tattoo packs though

I'll try to split it all up soon, bit busy at the moment but its on my to do list.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 10:25 AM, phily101 said:

Alright thanks man! Cant wait to see the end result

I completely forgot that I had promised to do this sorry, been consumed with new project, if you got time hope on over to see and you can remind me once a week I promised to do the tats till I do it!?

https://discord.gg/fV8VjTWT

59 minutes ago, Short_Hair_Lover said:

These are great, thanks! Since you've done some with only the words, is there any chance of some with just the pictures?

See above, I'm happy to do it but I forget quickly so come on over and bug me about makng a picture only vesrion as well.

55 minutes ago, audhol said:

I completely forgot that I had promised to do this sorry, been consumed with new project, if you got time hope on over to see and you can remind me once a week I promised to do the tats till I do it!?

See above, I'm happy to do it but I forget quickly so come on over and bug me about makng a picture only vesrion as well.

Alright man! Its really ok if your busy, take your time man, at the end of the day its your mod that your making after all.

On 3/29/2023 at 11:29 AM, audhol said:

No rush at all. My bodyguard slave thanks you for her new tats.

Spoiler

20230329173356_1.jpg

Edited by Short_Hair_Lover
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Short_Hair_Lover said:

Thanls for the update, @audhol! Sorry to sound ungrateful but is there any chance of a "complete" set with all the pics and no words?  Also, I think that others might appreciate the originals still being part of the archive, just because SlaveTats has a limited number of slots.

I do have some ideas for further updates on the tats, I'll put them on the new audstats thread of the discord before releasing for you to see. Yeah I can do an all pictures one.